Infirmitas

Oleh YrisYsabella

The underground world of mafias was shaken when merciless, cunning Jin ascended as the leader of their organi... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 1: The Grim Reaper and The Pale Man
Chapter 2: A Siren and a snake
Chapter 3: Tiger Flower and his leverage
Chapter 4: The Gentlemen of Hope
Chapter 5: My Saving Grace
Chapter 6: A Fallen Angel
Chapter 7: A Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 8: A Fatal Attraction
Chapter 9: Mayday
Chapter 10: Reign of Terror
Chapter 11: An Interrogation
Chapter 12: Lifeline
Chapter 14: My Guardian Angel
Chapter 15: Achilles' Heel
Chapter 16: A Chink in the Armor
Chapter 17: Collateral Damage
Chapter 18: A Change of Heart
Chapter 19: Tried and True
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Elpis
Chapter 22: The Truth Untold
Chapter 23: A Lull before the Storm
Chapter 24: Treachery
Chapter 25: Goodbye, My Love
Chapter 26: Dead Man Walking
Chapter 27: Annihilation
Chapter 28: Changed
Chapter 29: Forgiven and Forgotten
Chapter 30: Lost and Found
Epilogue: Amor Vincit Omnia

Chapter 13: A Whirlwind Romance

26 3 0
Oleh YrisYsabella

Taehyung's POV

I don't know how birthdays go anymore. I haven't had one since I was seven. I remembered I had a strawberry cake. And seven candles. I wore a crown. Because I was a prince. Every year I decide who I want to be. That day, I wanted to be a prince. I never celebrated since. Because at end of that day, I stopped being me. And every single day after, I wished. Even if it wasn't my birthday. I wished to be somewhere else, someone else.

Jungkook said that he never had a cake until two years ago. A cake is too expensive and he doesn't want to burden his grandma so he never asked for one. Instead, he made his birthday wishes on dandelions. He likes it better because he can blow as many dandelions as his age.

I stared as he wished with his eyes closed. He was smiling. Then he giggled, his shoulders lifting. I can't help but do the same too. He let out a contented sigh, opened his eyes and blew his 25th dandelion.

"Done."

He beamed.

"What did you wish for?"

"It won't come true if you tell someone."

"What if that someone is the object of your wish and he or she can make it come true if you tell it?"

He looked up with a pout.

"I don't know."

"Have your wish ever come true?"

"Some. Not all of them."

"Why?"

"Because that's just how it is. You can't get everything you want."

"Then why wish at all?"

"I don't know!" He answered irritably.

I laughed. He's so cute.

"Let's go back so we can eat."

We went back to the trailer and excitedly placed the cake Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon gave him on the table. I watched his face as he peered over it. I love seeing how his eyes smile and light up. Nothing has ever hold more wonder than his eyes. He scrunched his nose and beamed at me. I smiled and touched his nape. The cream cake has slices of strawberry, kiwi, peach and blueberry. He took a kiwi with his hands. He brought it in his mouth and suck the cream off his thumb. I ogled at him.

"It's delicious."

"Really?"

I replied without taking my eyes off. He ate a slice of strawberry. A smudge was left on the corner of his mouth.

"Is it good?" I asked.

He nodded. "Taste it."

I pulled him by his nape and took the cream off his lips with my mouth. Then I pushed my tongue in and fondled his.

"I can't taste it."

I said when I broke our kiss. I took a smear of cream off the cake with two fingers.

"Ah." I coaxed him to open his mouth.

He held my hand and brought my fingers in. I can feel his warm tongue along my fingers. He slowly slid it out while staring at me straight in the eyes. Fuck. I promised him that I won't swear again but he's making me hard. I swiftly kissed him, lapping and tasting the cream with my tongue.

"Jungkook!"

A woman was calling outside. Great. Fucking great timing. Jungkook wiped his lips with his palm.

"I'm here." He responded in a small voice.

It's unbelievable. This adorable bun and the foxy sweet pea I was kissing a while ago is the same person. I'm the luckiest to have known both. He went to the door after making sure that he looks decent. I grabbed and kneaded his ass to tease him.

"Stop." He hissed before opening the door.

I quietly chuckled.

"Mr. Jung asked me to deliver these to you." I heard the woman say.

"Thank you."

"He said that it's for your birthday? I don't understand. I remember yours is on December. That's when you and your grandma have always celebrated."

"It's a mistake." He shyly giggled. "My birthday is today...From the records of the orphanage."

"Oh. That must take a lot of getting used to. You've been celebrating every thirtieth of December for years."

What? Thirtieth of December?

"Anyway, happy birthday! Eat well, son."

"Thank you. Do you want to stay and join us, ajumma?"

"I would love to. But I still have to deliver some more. Maybe next time."

"Okay."

"I'm going. Enjoy."

"Take care."

Jungkook came in with a bag full of containers.

"What was that? You thought your birthday is on the thirtieth of December? And you came from an orphanage?"

He nodded while still putting out food containers. "I've always thought that that day is my birthday. When I arrived at the orphanage they said that's the only thing I remember. That and my name. Kim Jungkook. But I met...someone two years ago. Someone who knew me before. He said my real birthday is September first."

"Your parents left you? In an orphanage?"

"No. I was found in the back of a truck."

"What?"

"A truck driver found me sleeping in the back of his truck along with the stuff he has to deliver. He cannot bring me back home because I don't remember anything. He didn't know where I came from because he drove to and from far away and different places. So he took me to an orphanage. As I said, I only know two things. And I don't have anything with me."

Is it possible?

"You know when I was young, I often wear the same thing on my birthday. Then I will ask people to make me a crown. Or I'll make one myself. When they ask me why, they said I always say the same thing. I am prince because it is my birthday."

God. Could he be?

"When I grew up, I don't do it anymore. But I kept the clothes with me. Do you want to see it?"

I weakly nodded. He marched to the end of the trailer and kneeled beside the bed. He pulled a drawer and brought out a shiny green jacket. Jungkook. Jungkookie. Kookie. It's him. I snatched the jacket from his hand. I remembered I asked for it to be shortened. After I wrote my name on the edge. I ripped the stitches on its hem. There it was. Kim Taehyung in a clumsy, scrawly writing. Jungkook looked at me with wide, confused eyes.

"What does it mean?"

I quickly pulled him into my embrace. "I'm glad you grew up safe and well." I said as tears spill out of my eyes. "I'm so glad you didn't experience horrible things."

I have spent many days wondering if Kookie has ever gotten to safety. I was often nervous every time they bring a new child in. I prayed that it would never be him. In my innocence, I found comfort thinking that he might be back home with his family. I might not be. But it is better that he's not in that place with me.

"I don't understand. What does this mean?"

He was crying already.

"I was with you. Before you got lost."

"I don't remember. Why can't I remember you?"

He was holding on to my shoulders tightly.

"It's okay. You were scared. That's why you forgot."

"What happened?"

I told him the story. I have to lie and withhold some things though. Like the part where I returned home. Because it never happened. But he doesn't have to know that.

"I'm sorry. I broke my promise. I didn't come back." I told him.

"No. You did." He held me closer. "Thank you for protecting me."

I inched away and wiped the snot off his nose with my fingers.

"I can't believe you're Kookie. And I found you again after many years."

I cupped his face and gave him a kiss on his forehead. And on the bridge of his nose. And on its tip. He smiled.

"Want to know one of my wishes?"

"No. It won't come true."

"It might. If I tell you."

I stared at him squarely.

"Fuck me."

I burst into a laugh. "I thought we're not allowed to call it that?"

He smirked mischievously. "Let's get laid. Tap my ass. Let's jump bones. Shag, screw, nail, bang, trombone me."

I can't. I'm crying. "Stop."

"Butter my biscuit. Refresh me horizontally. Bam-bam in my ham. Let's do squat thrusts in the cucumber patch. Let's parallel park. Wet my Willy. Do a two-person pushups. Put your wand in my chamber of secrets."

"How do you know so many?"

"I googled and read. Namjoon hyung said that we must read to learn."

"He'd be so proud of you."

We laughed.

"So, what do we call it?" he asked.

I pinched his chin and kissed his lips.

"Let's make love."

■■■

Jungkook's POV

It's so great to wake up to his beautiful face first thing in the morning. How could someone be so beautiful? Most times I can't believe he's real. I am so lucky that I was there when he fell from the heavens.

I gently stroked his long eyelashes with my finger. Then I traced down on his nose and lightly booped its tip. He let out a long sigh and moved. My legs were still tangled with his. I can feel his limp disco stick. He said that I should not call it a disco stick. But I don't want to call it a cock. It's disrespectful to all the roosters that could have been Chicken's husband. And some people are named Dick.

Will it stand up if I touch it even if he's sleeping? But when it does, I have to do something to calm it. I'm still sore. It still hurts. His sword is big and long. I even thought that I couldn't take it. I cried. Because it hurt so much at first. But Tae was really patient and gentle. He kissed the pain away and waited until I was ready.

I sobbed because of pain but I cried because of pleasure too. It's different. Better than anything we've done before. Well, we didn't really do much before last night. We never removed our clothes and always kept our weapons inside our pants. What we did last night. It was great. It's the best. I want to do it again even though we already did it twice. But not today. Or anytime soon.

My body is aching. It feels good but the positions were somewhat uncomfortable. I've been folded in half like a paper. The other made my knees hurt. The only comfortable one was when I sat on him but it was really tiring. It's so good when he moves fast. But I liked it better when he rammed inside me. He said I took him so well. And I did great. But I think he's better. It's his first time to do all that and he doesn't really know if he's doing it right but he's already so good. I might actually lose my mind once he knows.

"Why are you ogling at my cock?" He sleepily mumbled.

"I'm not. I'm looking respectfully."

He wrapped his legs around my hips and pulled me to his neck.

"Good morning, baby."

He smells so good. I nuzzled my nose closer.

"Good morning."

He inched away with his nose wrinkled. "Your breath..."

Does my breath stink?

"I'm just kidding." He chuckled.

I pushed him when he attempted to hug me again.

"No. You're bad."

"It's a joke. I'm kidding."

"No!"

"It doesn't matter if you're breath stinks in the morning. Or any time."

"So, it really stinks?"

He laughed louder, throwing his head back. I punched his chest.

"Ah. Ah. Aww." He's still laughing. He's teasing me. "No. It's really just a joke."

I don't believe him. I'm so embarrassed.

"Your face is so red."

"Don't look at me!"

I grabbed his jaw and pushed it back.

"No, really. It doesn't. I'm just teasing you."

"I don't believe you."

"You don't? You want me prove it?"

He held my cheeks and tilted his head to kiss me. I voluntarily opened my mouth to allow his tongue in. I moaned uncontrollably. I'll take it back. I don't care if it still hurts. I slotted my hand in between us and slowly fondled his length. He moaned against my mouth. I continued on stroking him up and down while kissing and licking on his neck. I shifted us to sit on him. He saw me winced. He sat up, held my face and pressed our foreheads together.

"You're still in pain."

"I don't care. I want you."

I aligned his shaft and slowly sat, letting out pants. He peppered my forehead and temples with gentle kisses. I pushed through the pain until he was deeply in. I gazed at his eyes. He was staring through my soul.

"I want to be with you...for as long as I live."

His voice was low and deep.

"I want that too."

We intertwined our fingers together. He kissed the back of my hand.

"Will you ran away with me?" His eyes were tearing up. "Somewhere far?"

I nodded. "Even to the ends of the world."

Tears spilled from the corners of his eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

"Will you promise that you'll always choose me? No matter what I did? No matter what I'll do?"

"I will." No matter what. "I promise."

He sealed my mouth and kissed me passionately. I lifted my hips and started moving up and down. Slowly at first, relishing on the feeling he's giving me. Sweat began forming on his hairline, damping it. His eyes were shut. His lips parted. I got lost taking in his sight. He's beautiful. So perfect. I clung to his shoulders and moved faster. He propped his one hand on the bed and placed the other on the small of my back. He started thrusting to meet me. It drove us both into frenzy. It feels so good. My head tilted back in pleasure. He's letting out grunts. I stared at him. He was biting his lips hard.

"Tae." I breathlessly called. "Faster. Baby, faster."

He tipped me over and laid me on my back. Then set a brutal pace. I forgot how to think. I can't sense anything apart from the way he's making me feel. I can't do anything except to let out lewd moans and shrieks.

"I'm almost there."

"Me too, baby."

"I want it harder."

He quickly hovered over and lifted the back of my knees. He heaved a deep sigh before thrusting. Everything rocked. I tightly clenched on the sheet.

"More."

He pushed harder. I arched my back and tilted my head.

"More. I want more."

I fisted and pulled his hair hard when he rammed deeper. He hissed and grabbed my hands to pin it against the bed. Then I didn't have to ask for anything anymore.

"You feel so good around me."

"I'm coming. Baby, I'm coming."

"Me too."

"Come inside. I want to feel you filling me."

The bed shook. I'm almost there. I can feel it. My eyes rolled back.

"Fuck. I'm coming."

"Look at me, baby. I want to see you."

I looked into his eyes and we both came. He collapsed on top of me, gasping for air. I rubbed his back as I catch my breath too. He kissed my forehead before he pulled out and shifted to lay beside me. I snugged on his shoulder. He was blankly staring at the ceiling.

"I am no one." He quietly said. "But you're all I am."

But he doesn't know me yet. Not all of me. He needs to know who I really am. Everything about me.

"I haven't been completely honest with you."

I slowly sat to face him. He sprung to look at me.

"I didn't tell you everything."

"What are you saying?"

"I want to tell you everything about me." I dropped my eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't tell you. But I have a brother."

I lifted my gaze. His eyes shook. Why? What does he fear?

"What?"

"He found me two years ago. After losing me for many years."

I'm getting nervous. Why is his eyes starting to fill?

"Why?" I anxiously asked him.

"No."

"What?"

"You're not." He shook his head. "You're not his brother."

"You know my brother?"

His lips trembled. A drop escaped his eyes. "You're the Grim Reaper's brother." He whispered.

"Who's the Grim Reaper? Kim Seokjin. Jin. He's my brother."

Taehyung suddenly hopped off the bed.

"Why?" I asked him.

"No. No. No way."

He was frantically fumbling to get his clothes.

"Taehyung. Taehyung! What is happening?"

I'm scared.

"You cannot be his brother!"

"Why?" I cried.

He quickly wore his clothes. Even leaving his shirt unbuttoned.

"What's wrong?"

"Why does it have to be you?" He wept.

"What do you mean?" What does he mean?

He looked at me with tears in his eyes. Then swiftly stormed out running. I didn't follow. I didn't run after him. I just sat there. Mutely crying. Wondering. What does it mean? Why can't it be me? Why can't I be his brother? Who is the Grim Reaper?   

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.9M 82.6K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
37.2K 1.9K 26
A cold, arrogant and a ruthless mafia leader when meets a boy who just wants to live his life to the fullest, but the problem comes when he's an intr...
38.9K 1.3K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...