Infirmitas

Por YrisYsabella

The underground world of mafias was shaken when merciless, cunning Jin ascended as the leader of their organi... Mais

Characters
Chapter 1: The Grim Reaper and The Pale Man
Chapter 2: A Siren and a snake
Chapter 3: Tiger Flower and his leverage
Chapter 4: The Gentlemen of Hope
Chapter 5: My Saving Grace
Chapter 6: A Fallen Angel
Chapter 8: A Fatal Attraction
Chapter 9: Mayday
Chapter 10: Reign of Terror
Chapter 11: An Interrogation
Chapter 12: Lifeline
Chapter 13: A Whirlwind Romance
Chapter 14: My Guardian Angel
Chapter 15: Achilles' Heel
Chapter 16: A Chink in the Armor
Chapter 17: Collateral Damage
Chapter 18: A Change of Heart
Chapter 19: Tried and True
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Elpis
Chapter 22: The Truth Untold
Chapter 23: A Lull before the Storm
Chapter 24: Treachery
Chapter 25: Goodbye, My Love
Chapter 26: Dead Man Walking
Chapter 27: Annihilation
Chapter 28: Changed
Chapter 29: Forgiven and Forgotten
Chapter 30: Lost and Found
Epilogue: Amor Vincit Omnia

Chapter 7: A Guilty Pleasure

34 3 0
Por YrisYsabella

Namjoon's POV

I'm on my way towards the farthest part of the garden. I'm going to meet Jungkook for a secret talk there. He specifically said, in his note, that nobody else should know. I wonder what's up. He's been really quiet since this morning.

"Kook."

I whisper shouted when I got to our secret rendezvous.

"Namu hyung, here."

I heard him from behind a bush. He was cowered on the ground. I bent in front him.

"Is there a problem? Why do we have to talk here?"

"Did you tell Hoseok hyung?"

"No. You told me not to tell him. Why?"

"He can't know. Or Jin hyung will know."

"Know what?"

"Hyung, you have to pinky promise me that you won't tell anyone."

He held up his finger.

"Okay."

I intertwined my pinky finger with his. He nodded and took a deep breath.

"I met someone."

"Okay. And?"

"We kissed."

"What? You just met and you already kissed?"

He pressed his lips into a tight line.

"How'd you meet?"

"He fell from a tree."

I raised my eyebrow. Okay. He fell from a tree?

"What is he doing on a tree?"

"I don't know. I forgot to ask."

"How did you end up kissing if it started with him falling from a tree?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe because I told him he's beautiful? Because he is. He's the most beautiful in the world."

"Hold up right there. You said your hyung is the most beautiful and he actually is. But now, you found someone more beautiful?"

He fervently nodded.

"Are you sure you're not dreaming?"

Maybe he had a nocturnal emission.

"I thought I did too. But my favorite sweats are not there. He wore it when he changed his clothes."

"You brought him home?"

"I did."

"What made you believe that it was just a dream?"

"I woke up by myself."

"You slept together?"

He nodded.

"I mean, you slept with him?"

"Yeah. We slept together. On my bed."

"You had sex on your bed?!"

"No! Nothing like that. We just slept beside each other."

I'm getting confused.

"Tell me what happened. From the start."

"I thought there was someone on the trees near the field. So I went to it and he fell on the muddy ground. He twisted his ankle so he can't walk. I brought him home and lend him my clothes. Then we drank hot chocolate. He got mad that I'm always staring at him so I confessed that I find him beautiful. He kissed me. Then we kissed more. I invited him to stay the night. We cuddled. It was so nice. But when I woke up the next morning, he was already gone."

I'm still stuck on the fact that he fell from a tree. What was he doing up there? The situation is not impossible at all. Some people do spend time with others they just met. One Nights Stands are not uncommon. But randomly meeting someone in that field, from a tree. Isn't he suspicious? Was he stalking Jungkook? Is he a peeping tom?

"You got his name?"

He sheepishly shook his head.

"You allowed a stranger into your home. Let him invade your bed and your lips and you didn't ask for his name?"

"Don't tell Jin hyung. He will disappointed with me. He often tells me not to befriend strangers."

"And he's right. What if that guy is a psycho? What if he's a murderer? What was he doing up in that tree?"

"He seemed nice."

"Kook, you think everyone's nice."

"But he didn't do anything bad to me."

"Are you sure he didn't? You don't feel weird or different when you woke up?"

"I felt fine. I had a good sleep."

"Nothing hurt?"

He shook his head.

"It's good that you didn't just keep this to yourself. I won't tell Hoseok or your hyung. You can trust me. When was this? And have you seen him after that day?"

"The other day. I never saw him since."

"You can tell me if he comes back. And please, when he does, get his name."

He nodded and smiled. "Thank you, hyung. I'm glad I can tell you my secret."

I smiled and gently patted his arm. "You can tell me anything."

"Can I ask you something too?"

"What is it?"

"How do you kiss?"

■■■

Taehyung's POV

I quietly laid three Tiger Flowers on Jungkook's bed. We often leave dried flowers of our namesake to signify our kills. But now I'm using it for something else. I'm not sure exactly. I'm confused myself. It's a been a week since that day. I'm always here, watching him but I never showed my presence. I should not have kissed him. Cause now he's stuck in my head. The sunlight reminds me of his warmth that cold rainy night. All I see is his eyes whenever I look up at the stars. And every bit of sweetness I taste makes me remember his lips. Fuck. I'm turning sentimental. I haven't been in the right mind since.

I should not see him again. I should stay away. I should finish my job here so that I can leave. That one day is enough. Although I know that it wasn't. I've been wanting to get close. Like a moth that can't help but be attracted to the flame. I've never been this way. I've never met someone I badly wanted to see. Even if he's not the Grim Reaper's brother, there's no way we're happening. I should not let his gentleness be tainted by my world. I can't let the ghouls and the devils get to him.

I stood at the middle of his trailer, inhaling his scent. My chest feels heavy. I sighed to ease the feeling. Fucking doesn't help. I quickly went out to leave. Just as then, I saw him gliding through the air. He had his one arm raised. His hair was getting blown by the wind. Fucking shit. I thought this only happens in movies. Fuck Physics. Time can be slowed. Especially if you're looking at someone so beautiful.

Fuck. They're coming. Fuckity fuck. He can't see me. I roamed my eyes and looked for somewhere to hide. Then checked if he already saw me. Too late. He already did. His smile dropped. He pulled a face. Why does he look angry? He got off of the bicycle and stomped towards his trailer. The tall, handsome guy he was with was smiling at me. I glared at him. Why is he here? Why did he bring him home?

"I'm Kim Namjoon. What's your name?"

He offered his hand. I won't fucking shake your hand. Don't distract me with your dimples.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

He let out a short chuckle.

"Kook, invited me."

Kook? A flash of light pierced through the sky.

"Invited you for what?"

He smirked before saying "Hot chocolate."

My anger shook the earth. Oh. It was just the thunder. Does he often invite people home for drinks? Jungkook finally came out.

"Here."

He handed me my clothes. They smell like him. They're so soft. He looked up at the sky.

"Go. Before it rains." He told me with pouted lips.

He turned to the guy.

"Namu hyung, let's go."

"That's it?"

Shit. I voiced out my thoughts. His nose flared and brows almost met.

"It's a one time thing right? That's why you didn't come back."

I never even left.

"We don't even know each other's name. So, that's it."

He went in without looking back. I watched the door shut and took a deep breath. It's better this way. I convinced myself.

That's what I did. Over and over. As I sat on Crane Flower's passenger seat while holding on to the clothes that smell like him.

"You did the right thing." He told me. "You'll get over it."

And If I don't?

"People like us. We don't have that right. We'll only endanger them. The ghosts will always follow us."

He's right. Our colleagues who thought they can leave, they were pulled back. One way or another. And it's always in the expense of someone they loved.

"We are in a precarious situation. Forget about him. While you're still not in too deep. Let's just finish our job here so we can leave immediately."

"How are things in the city?"

"The Bangs are on the move. They've already halted some of the plans. They learned about the cooperation."

"There must be a spy."

"There was. He has expired. The Grim Reaper had no use for him anymore. He already sent him to hell."

"Can we really trust the others? We might be endangering ourselves by working with them."

"We don't trust them. We're just using them to distract the Grim Reaper and his men. They keep them busy while we work undercover. But don't be complacent. We heard that the Pale Man is searching for Rattlesnake himself."

"Why?"

"Infirmitas."

"I have to hurry then."

"Have you figured out who's the brother between the two?"

"I still have to make sure."

"I thought you don't give a fuck on who's who?"

Well fucking hell. Now I do.

"Get the fuck off and finish your work. Call me once you're ready to go back to the city."

He stopped the car to allow me to get off. I swung the door and stepped one foot outside.

"And fuck that guy if that will wipe that frown off your face."

"Shut the fuck up."

Don't plant ideas like that in my head. He laughed.

"I'm just kidding. Say goodbye. Maybe that will help you find a motherfucking closure."

"I think he's mad at me."

"Then apologize."

"Hell. I don't do that."

"Apologize without apologizing."

"How do you that?"

"Give him flowers. Sing him a song. Cook for him. I don't know. Something he'll like."

"How do you know that would work?"

"Always works for me."

"I don't even know what he likes."

"Everybody likes food. It always works."

"Thank you, Wooshik hyung."

I hopped off the car. He pulled the windows down.

"Take care, Tiger Flower."

He smiled and waved before the windows rolled up.

I should say goodbye. I want to say goodbye. I hope that would be enough. I can't be with him. Even if I really wanted to. I can't have him. I don't deserve him. Not in this life. And maybe even in the next. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.5K 198 31
A story between two warring groups. One is the greatest agent group and the other one is the mafia group. Of course in a group there will be the grea...
61.9K 3.4K 18
A spinoff of COFFEE Sixteen years. Sixteen years have passed since Taehyung and Jungkook have have adopted Taejung. Taejung is starting at a new scho...
56K 2.3K 41
The feared mafia, V, needs his money back. Instead, he finds a precious gem who has no clue about the dangers of the world. V takes what he wants and...
750K 34.2K 40
"Does my babygirl deserve it?" -~-~|•|~-~- A one night stand. That's all it was. Taehyung wouldn't call himself someone who only has one nights stand...