The Villainess just don't car...

By White_Hyacinth

Choi Heun, a workaholic living in Korea, died before getting her dream promotion. She was isekaid by the ogre... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Characters
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.

Chapter 15.

5.4K 202 24
By White_Hyacinth

I sighed as I got away from the emperor.

Surely it was great talking to him but I was also under pressure... Now, which way did I come from?

I was looking back and forth finding a way to get to my carriage. It's really easy to get lost in the imperial garden huh?

As I was walking I came across two paths and I was confused as hell as to which to choose... There were trees and bushes everywhere.. Is this a garden or a jungle?

Maybe I can activate my high sensations to find someone.. Then I can ask them to guide me a way... Alright now let's take a deep breath and focus.

After a few moments I heard some distinct chatters as well as laughter. It'll probably be the maids!

Thank God now I can ask them for directions.

And just like that I began moving towards the place where I heard the sound.

As I was getting closer I noticed a bunch of noble ladies sitting on chairs and having tea.. Geez.. It was them.. All the more trouble I guess.

I should get out of here without being noticed. My social battery for today is already drained. I really don't want to associate with them.

Let's just crouch down and move slowly through these bushes.

I did it!

I got away without being notice-

Kyaaaa!

I heard a girl's scream. It was coming from ahead of me.

I ran towards there and found a young girl, probably noble, lying on the ground with a few books scattered around her.

She had pink hair like roses, green eyes which symbolises fresh forests and plump lips. She was wearing a pink dress with white laces.

Woah she's a beauty.

I went there and offered my hand for her to get up.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

Her eyes widened when she saw me.. Her face became pale.

Why does she look like she has seen a ghost?.. I mean it's true that I don't really have a good image among aristocratic ladies but isn't her reaction a bit exaggerated.

" U-um.. I'm alright!" She said as she was fiddling her fingers.

Is she scared or nervous?

I glanced down and saw the books lying there. I crouched down to pick it all up.

She noticed this and crouched down beside me.

"You don't have to do this, lady Salvair" She said while picking up the books along with me.

One of the books was open and I noticed some designs of dresses.

"It's fine. You should've asked someone to help you carry it.. They seem heavy" I said.

She looked startled at my words.

We both got up and I handed her the books that I picked up.

"Thank you for your help, lady Salvair" She said smiling.

Wow she's a goddess but what is her name?
I don't remember her name at all.

"Do you want me to help you carry these?" I asked.

"Lady melody!" Just when she was about to reply a lady called her.

Melody?.. Wait a minute.. This doesn't feel right..

So is she? Mirabel Melody?! The heroine!

Shit, I'm screwed. No wonder she looked scared when she saw me.

"Lady Melody, What is taking you so long?. Do you have any idea how long we had to wait?.. Because of you Lady Lilian is wasting her time" the newly arrived lady seems to be nagging the heroine.

This lady had a brunette hair and brown skin. She was wearing a violet dress. If I remember correctly her name is Bonnett Newschantia. She's a count's daughter.

Wow she was so busy nagging her that she didn't notice my presence at all.

"What is taking you both so long?" a lady with violet hair and rose eyes came. She was wearing a dark extravagant red dress.

She was Lilian Leiber . I knew her at a glance. She's the woman who's been competing with Salvarina and would try to humiliate her at every chance she gets. She's like a mini villainess.

It's not just her. She came with her fellow followers as well. I remember her followers to be mine I mean Salvarina's before the engagement was annulled. I can't believe just how fast can they switch sides....

"So you've finally brought the books... Let's see what kind of dresses would suit you" Said lady Lilian while taking one of the books from Mirabel's hands.

Again my presence was ignored....

Am I invisible or are they just blind?

Lady Lilian turned the pages of the book while glancing at each of the designs. Soon she closed the book with a thump and scoffed while saying "Just what kind of dresses are these?.. My maids have a better fashion sense than you"

What in the actual world is going on..?

Is that something you say to the future empress as well as the crown prince's betrothed?

Wait.. Wait.. Salvarina died in the original plot so someone should take up her role as a canon fodder and it seems like Lady Lilian is the one!

That's right.. There's always a mini villainess in these types of stories.

But isn't this a bit too much.. I looked at the herione who seemed to be trembling while lowering her head while the others began giggling out loud.

This is bullying and it cannot be accepted!

Even if they are all just mere characters in a book I don't like this sight.

"Really how pathetic.. No need to get offended Lady Mirabel but all I'm trying to do is to make sure that you'll be a good crown princess even better than the previous one... So how about we throw away all these disgusting outfits and rearrange your wardrobe " Lady Lilian said while throwing away the book which seemed to come flying towards me.

I caught the book and said.

" Did someone mention me? " I walk forward and all of them began to gasp.

I saw Lady Melody look at me with a worried expression.

" L-lady S-Salvair?" Lady Lilian stuttered.

I ignored her and began turning the pages of the book that I had caught. The designs of the book isn't actually bad but some of them are really good.

"It seems like Lady Lilian's eyes aren't working properly.. There's nothing wrong with these designs. They are in fact really beautiful and it seems like Lady Mirabel has a great fashion sense." I spoke while closing the book.

"B-But -" before Lilian could speak I cut her off.

"It's a pity but it seems like my maid's grandfather has a good eye sight than you have" I said while smirking.

Lady Lilian became extremely red by embarrassment.

Some of her followers even chuckled while listening to my come back.

"Lady Salvair, I apologize for not noticing you earlier. It's been two months since we've finally seen each other. You look extremely gorgeous and I can see that you've changed your dressing style as well. You look exceptionally beautiful -" Lady Bonnett began showering me with praises while trying to get my favour.

" Enough! "I said to which everyone flinched.

It's time to teach these ladies some etiquette.

" Where's my greetings? " I asked while looking at all of the ladies standing there.

" P-Pardon? "Lady Bonnett asked confused and scared at the same time.

I sighed while taking a deep breath.

" Lady Lilian, I know that you're extremely fluent in etiquette. So, what's the first lesson in etiquette regarding conversing with other nobles? "

Lady Lilian seemed proud to have her skill being praised.

"It is to greet them first!" she spoke proudly.

"Yes and?"

"The mode of greeting differed according to one's ranks"

"Very good Lady Lilian... Now greet me properly all of you!" I said while raising my eyebrow.

"We're extremely sorry lady Salvair!.. We are honoured to have you in our presence!" The ladies said in unison while bowing down.

I saw Lady Lilian biting her lip.

I slowly glanced at Mirabel who seems to be bowing as well.

Huh?.. Why the heck is she bowing for?.

" Lady Melody "I went towards her while ignoring the ladies who were still bowing their heads.

" May I ask why you're bowing your head? "

" I - I'm unsure " She replied nervously.

" Lady Melody, you are soon to be the empress. In this empire you are now the most powerful woman with status. You don't have to bow down to anyone. You should hold your head high."

She was looking at me and her eyes seem to shine brighter and brighter.

" you're right, Lady Salvair "She smiled and spoke.

She then glanced at the ladies who were still bowing down. They were trembling probably exhausted by this new exercise.

Serves them right.

Suddenly I heard a man's voice. He was calling Mirabel's name.

The only man who calls her name inside the palace walls is none other than that trash prince.

Sh*t

I have to escape quickly.My social battery is already drained because of the emperor and the herione. I don't want to face that scum as well !

"Well then lady Melody, it seems like I have to go now" I said while smiling.

"I-Is that so?.. Then alright" she said.

"Let's meet again Lady Melody" I said and bowed a bit.

She nodded.

I was about to leave when she called me once again.

"Lady Salvair!"

"yes?" I asked dumbfounded.

"T-Thank you!" She said while getting flustered.

I paused and processed what she said then a smile lit up my face and I replied.

"No problem!"

I left from the heroine's sight and walked towards where I hope my carriage is..

♦️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 143 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...
1.5M 43K 120
Liliana died by crossing the road while playing an otome game. When she opened her eyes to her utter sorrow she was transmigrated as the pitiful side...
742 56 13
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
210K 6.4K 55
I could say this is one clichΓ© story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...