Overlady

By Asking_alexandria

Overlord fanfic Contains spoilers for the anime Sporadic updates An MMORPG player finds himself trapped in th... More

Bio
Bio
Disclaimer
Arc 1: Chapter 1
Bio
Arc 1: chapter 2
Arc 1: Chapter 3
Arc 1: Chapter 4
Arc 1 :Chapter 5
Announcement : ON HOLD
Note
Arc 1: Chapter 6
Arc 1: Chapter 7
Arc 1: Chapter 8
Arc 1: chapter 9
Arc 1: Chapter 10
Arc 1 : Chapter 11 part 1
A/N
Arc: 1 chapter 11 part 2
Arc 1:Chapter 12
Announcement
Arc 1: Chapter 13
Arc 1: Chapter 14
Arc 1 : Chapter 15
Not an update yet
Arc 1: Chapter 16
Arc 1: Chapter 17 part 1
Arc 1: Chapter 17 part 2
Arc 1 : Chapter 18
Arc 1: Chapter 19
Arc 2
Arc 2: Chapter 1
Arc 2: Chapter 2
Arc 2: Chapter 3
Not an update
Arc 2: Chapter 4
Arc 2: Chapter 5
Arc 2: Chapter 6
Arc 2: Chapter 8

Arc 2 : Chapter 7

517 24 7
By Asking_alexandria

Edited: yeah so shit happened and I didn't write 🫠.

I hope the new year has been good to y'all.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

*Carne Village*

The villagers were hard at work constructing the different booths according to the designs you provided. This was about to be the biggest event the village has ever organized.

Not only will it serve as a dedication to their merciful goddess but it will also serve as source of income.

This festival is expected to last a whole week and all nearby villages were invited.

"More to the right, a little higher, higher...perfect," Jibril was supervising the building of the main stage where a big performance will take place on the 5th day and on the last night of the festival.

Troops from Nazarick were busy constructing an Inn with 50 rooms for guests that will be staying overnight.

At the temple, a group of 12 shrine maidens could be seen diligently practicing ceremonial dances for the festival.

Wide sleeves of a multitude of colours can be seen fluttering elegantly and elaborate from meticulous leaps.

Everyone was busy preparing for the festival to commence in less than three days.

While all this was happening, Y/N was in Nazarick casually sipping tea and lounging on a soft couch in a common room on the 8th floor of Nazarick.

"Well, are they dead yet?"

"The lizardmen have been successfully annexed My Lady," Arthur responded.

"Oh" you responded with a contemplative look.

"Should we proceed as planned?"

"Of course."

*****

A tall and refine aged gentleman briskly walked into the guild attracting the attention of all the people present.

"We welcome you to the magician's guild."

"Could you please show me the usual list?" The gentleman requested.

"As you wish Lord Sebas." The clerk voiced before presenting a large black book with intricate silver designs.

"Would you tell me a little more about this 'floating board' spell?" Sebas questioned after flipping through the text.

"Yes, the floating board spell is a first-tier spell that creates a floating translucent board. The spell is essentially used for transporting items, and employed in public works projects," The clerk explained.

"I see, then I will purchase one such magic scroll," Sebas responded.

"Arigatou gozimasu, that will be one gold and ten silver coins, please."

After the exchange was made Sebas left the establishment to tour a certain area of the city filled with squalid dwellings.

Soon he witnessed a body sized sack being tossed out onto the streets by a large individual.

The sack contained a bruised and abused human girl.

"Would you please remove your hand ?"
Sebas voiced after being grabbed at the ankle by said girl.

"Are you in some need of assistance?"

Before he could say more, the door of the same building opened once again by a large man with a jagged scar going across his right eye.

"Hey, old guy, where the hell did you blow in from?" The ruffian confronted Sebas.

Putting away the scroll he purchased at the guild, Sebas grabbed the man up with ease before accosting him about the girl.

"S-she's one of our employees!"

"So you did this to her with full knowledge that she is human, did you?And what are you going to do with her now?"

"Take her to the temple, because she's sick," he voiced out struggling against Sebas' firm hold.

"Then you will not have a problem if I take her away," Sebas commented tossing him roughly to the ground.

"L-legally speaking, she belongs to us! If you take her away, it would be kidnapping! What is a butler like you getting mixed up in things behind your master's back !"

"Do you want me to help you?" He said looking at the girl.

The blonde haired girl raised her beaten face and struggled to form words from her dried out and chapped lips.

"I am not inclined to help a person at my feet who can only pray for salvation to come, like a plant, showered upon by the rains falling from the heavens. However, if you are someone struggling to live...forget about the terror and go to sleep," Sebas stated closing her eyes.

"You are now under my protection." Sebas reassured.

"Like hell! I didn't agree to this!" The ruffian voiced his disapproval.

Sebastian picked up the sacked girl paying no mind to the displeasure of the man.

"You can't take her. You know them don't you? Eight fingers? The ones who control the kingdom behind the scenes? So you get it? I'm begging you to pretend you didn't see anything!"

"I am taking her with me."

"Come on, have a heart! I'll be killed!"

Sebas took a pouch of platinum coins and threw it at the feet of the man.

"Take the money and hire an adventurer or something. That should be more than enough to flee the country." A so he was off with a new companion.

****

"Welcome back lord Seba-" Solution started only to pause at the sight of the human within Sebas's arms.

"Sebas-sama, what is that?"

"I found her"

"I see , I doubt that you meant it as a gift for me. What are you going to do with it?"

"What indeed. Will you begin by healing her wounds for me?"

"Wounds you say, could you have not left that at the temple then?" Solution voiced, very displeased by this whimsical action of her superior.

"I could have, imagine me of all people not realizing such a thing." He sarcastically responded.

"Shall I dispose of it now?"

"No, we should think of some effective use for her"

....

Sebas had ordered Solution to conduct an examination of the girl which revealed that she was brutally and severely injured along with contracting several STI's.

"She is also addicted to some drug along with multiple lace-"

"Can she be healed?" Sebas asked interrupting Solutions' report on the extent of the human girl's injuries.

"Of course," Solution responded with full confidence.

"Then please see to it"

"Would restoring her condition before those activities be sufficient?"

"Once her treatment is complete, can I ask you to draw her a bath and clean her up?"
Solution pushed through her utter displeasure and completed the tasks.

*****

You have always had a penchant for the finer things in life, unfortunately you had to live within your means and luxuries had never been within that line. However since your 'isekai' experience, you've had quite the aristocratic experience, enjoying the finest of everything.

With such a taste for finer things it's really no surprise to see the lengths through which Jibril will go to ensure that the festival is nothing short of grand to ensure it fits your ideal of a festival.

The upcoming festival is arranged to last for a whole week, with each day filled with specific activities.

Today, is [alpha], the first day of the festival and in essence the opening or beginning of the festival.

*Carne Village*

*Boom! Boom ! Boom! Boom!

Fireworks went off in rapid succession at the start of noon bursting into small clouds of colours in the clear afternoon sky.

Bustling about on the ground are the villagers attending to a steady stream of people coming into the village. The crowd was that large containing people from near by villages mainly those of Celestial faith (that's what your religion is called by people btw).

(Similar but it's daytime)

Curiosity led the masses to peruse the booths. The children especially were particularly lively and excited to try the various games and food.

The atmosphere was very lively and cheerful as both food and entertainment was located at every corner of the village.

This novel experience was well received by the people of this world and the crowd predictions for the coming days is expected to be even larger.

To keep order and security while Carne Village welcome so much visitors, Angel knights in human form were placed strategically around the village to maintain order.

Where are you when all this is happening?

On the 9th floor of Nazarick you sat comfortably in the middle of a large room filled with many rolls of exquisite fabric of a myriad of colours.

They were also many ready made yukata's of varying designs, some with wide sleeves, some with narrow sleeves , some of many layers.

There was also a huge display table filled with hairpins and bags and other accessories.

Five Angel maids stood to the side awaiting orders as Riz a maid that specializes in designing clothes was helping you select the robes you will be wearing on the second, fourth and the last day of the festival.

These are currently the options for the second day,

The second day, is day [beta], where the ceremony of [pleading] will be held at the temple to ask the celestial goddess for good harvest and protection.

The fourth day you will be matching with Momonga to attend the lantern festival, then on the last day you will need something extraordinary for the blessings ceremony.

********
A/n: Updates are gonna take long but I'm trying to make them a week apart at most.
I've also started a twilight fanfic book it's also on my page if you're into that.

That's it for now enjoy your week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 896 9
Y/N, otherwise known as U/N, the most feared player in YGGDRASIL. The reason behind this wasn't just his stats or that he could wipe out whole guilds...
2.9K 49 11
In this we have Ainz little brother or I guess Suzuki Satoru meet his little brother Luka Satoru he was a very nice kid but at the age of ten he kind...
84.5K 2.7K 28
She did not expect to live for very long. Her heart was dying after all. But, after logging into Yggdrasil to see it for the last time before the ser...
3.5K 116 11
Before the servers shut down for YGGDRASIL Momonga and herohero decided to make a new NPC, This would be the start of the journey that would be remem...