Affections

Par Call_me_HONEY____

"It's not my fault that I love you. You're the one who made me." -Kong was in verge of breaking down. Tears u... Plus

Chapter-1: Poverty
Chapter-2: A Chance
Chapter-3: Adoption of a New Life
Chapter-4: Honesty Is The Best Policy
Chapter-5: The Feeling of Affinity
Chapter-7: Family & Friends
Chapter-8: A Surprising New Start
Chapter-9: University
Chapter-10: Thorn in One's Side
Chapter-11: Mission
Chapter-12: Stranger's Arrival
Chapter-13: Plot thickens
Chapter-14: Impasse
Chapter-15: Somewhere In The Dreamland
Chapter-16: Just Brothers Relationship?
Chapter-17: Toxic
Chapter-18: Arthit's feelings
Chapter-19: Knight in Shining Armour
Chapter-20: Fever of Confession
Chapter-21: When Reality Hits
Chapter-22: Craves
Chapter-23: Let's Misbehave🔥
Chapter-24: Magical
Chapter-25: The Burning Sweetness🔥

Chapter-6: Happy birthday

502 56 35
Par Call_me_HONEY____

If it is possible for anyone to jump on his place while sitting, Arthit did that.

"What the fu--" Arthit almost cussed out but restricted himself in the middle.

"What the fuck were you doing?" Arthit's friend aka Bright walked towards him.

Kongpob woke up from his sleep in the process. He sat up on the sofa looking back forth at Arthit & Bright. With his still sleepy mind he tried to understand what is going on but couldn't figure it out well.

While Arthit glared at Bright. Arthit gave his house's key to Bright because he was his only trusted friend who might help him when he is needed. However never once since Arthit moved in this house from his parent's house Bright actually helped him in a good way & now all of a sudden he came here to trouble Arthit.

"Get your mind out of the gutter. It isn't what , what you are thinking." Arthit said seriously.

"But the angle totally--" Arthit slapped Bright on his head.

Kongpob looked at Arthit questionably but Arthit shrugged to him saying, "He is full of nonsense."

"Ai Arthit!"

"Spit it out what you are here for." Arthit said getting up to have a glass of water from the kitchen.

"Ohh I almost forgot! Arthit Party!!!"

"Party?" Kongpob asked lowly out of curiosity.

"Yes Party! Arthit's birthday Party!" Bright announced in joy.

Arthit almost spilled the water on the kitchen counter. "What?"

"It was meant to be a surprise for you by our University friends but dude I'm sure you can act very well to be surprised, right?"

"Idiot!" Arthit said in his breath.

"Did you said anything?" Bright asked frowning.

"No did you hear anything?" Arthit questioned back.

"No but thought you did" Bright said scratching back of his hair.

"I already wished you at 12AM but here I'm. So.." Bright walked towards Arthit & hugged him. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARTHIT"

"Oh God! Are you trying to kill me! Get off from me." Arthit pushed his friend who was wrapping his arm around his neck too tight.

"Umm Happy Birthday P'Arthit." Kongpob said.

"Thank you" Arthit replied smiling.

Though Kongpob was in the kitchen, he could hear the loud voices from Arthit's room.

"Today is my holiday. I wanna sleep & laze around."

"Bro it's your birthday!!"

"But I want to sleep & have good food."

"We can have that in our place too!! We will chill there, have fun & Drink--"

"I don't Drink!! How many times I've to make you remember!"

"Okay don't drink but let's go everyone must be waiting."

"You know I don't like gatherings still you--"

"It's your birthday Arthit. Go change into something good or I'll slap your butt."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"I would."

Then Kongpob heard Arthit groaning his frustration out. He smiled to himself on the thought that how having friends could be fun. Friends are like a roller coaster, living the life.

Sometimes later the younger saw Arthit getting out of his room with Bright. He almost fell out breath seeing Arthit in his Sassy look.

Ohkay! Kongpob took a deep breath. There was no doubt in this that Arthit is one of the good looking man he ever encountered but.... but.... yeah maybe that Arthit is someone for him whom he admires the most. Maybe that's why everything, anything Arthit does unconsciously or consciously Kongpob likes it.

"Have a good time P!" Kongpob said.

Arthit looked at him & gave him a small smile. Bright held his arm saying, "Don't you plan to flee from there! Or I'll beat you until you're meat." Arthit snorted at him as he dragged outside of the house.

.

.

.

.

.

Kongpob was trying to find matches in the house, suddenly he was out of stock. He heard the housebell ringing.

Holy bible! He isn't finished yet.

Kongpob thought Arthit might come back after midnight but it's just 11:24 PM now.

"Kongpob open the door."

"Coming!!" Kongpob quickly put the things into the jar.

"What took you so long?" Arthit asked as the door opened.

"Uhhm I-I umm I was making dinner!"

"Now?" Arthit asked opening his shoes, he glanced at his wrist watch. "You haven't eaten yet?"

"No umm yes I did. There was some leftover I eat that. Uhhm P you must be tired why don't you go freshen up!" Kongpob suggested.

"Hmm" Arthit said patting on the younger's shoulder. Something with the younger's behaviour didn't sit well with Arthit but he let it be & went inside the house.

Arthit went for a shower. When he went out he heard Kongpob shouting,

"P'Arthit can you please come here? I need some help!!"

It's almost midnight what does Kongpob need help with now? Arthit thought.

"Happy birthday P'Arthit"

"Kongpob?" Getting out of his room, Arthit saw Kongpob holding a cupcake in his hand with a candle on it.

"P maybe I'm the last one to wish you but I wish all your wishes come true. You achieve all your goals & be happy all your life." Kongpob said smiling to him as he held the cupcake forward.

"Sorry I'm out of matches. Can you please imagine there's fire here & blew the candle." Kongpob said sadly. Arthit chuckled ruffling the boy's hair.

"Thank you so much." Arthit blew some air on the imaginary fire upon the candle.

"P make a wish" Arthit closed his eyes making a wish.

"& P here's your gift."

"Gift?"

"I know it might not be as good as your friends or family gave you but--"

Arthit cut him saying,
"Shhh. It isn't the size of the gift or the price that matters, but the effort you put into it."

"I made this for you. Hope you will like it."
Kongpob gave a Arthit a jar with full of stars.

"In every star you open there's a different flavour of surprise." Kongpob said.

Arthit looked at him questionably.

"A candy" Kongpob giggled saying. Arthit also smiled.

"I made this with the magazines you were going to trash, hope you don't mind."

"No no this is really sweet! Thank you Kongpob. This is the best gift I had today."

Kongpob was flattered to hear that.

🔮💝💮🔮💝💮🔮💝💮🔮💝💮
A/N: Heyyy sweethearts like this chapter? Then comment naa~~ tell me your thoughts (♡○♡)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

70.6K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
543K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
446K 30.3K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...