Me? no thank you

By my-owl-baby

Y/n brother Alex played a role in the black phone and made sum friends. Y/n is and actor she played so many h... More

chapter 0
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/n update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14

chapters 3

5K 75 57
By my-owl-baby

It was around 10 pm getting dark Y/n and her brother Alex were getting ready for their late night walk.

Y/n put on sum sweatpants, and sweater.

"Y/n you ready?" Alex said knocking on the door.

"Yea I am" she said grabbing her camera and walking out down stairs to met her brother.

"Ok let's go, I need to pick someone up tho" Alex said walking out the door getting into his car.

"What? I thought it would be just me and you? Y/n said confused.

"Yea, but you haven't talk to him completely so I just wanted to give you guys to met each other another chance then it being awkward you know?" He said "and I want you to be friends with my friends as well no bad blood" he said pointing his finger at me.

"Ok? And who is this anyways?" Y/n stop and look at the window before continued "is it that dude who gave me the rude ass wave?" She said looking at her brother, he shrugged and giving a small smile.

"Oh my God, it's him bro I don't like him, he didn't even try, he seem rude to...even looking handsome" she mumble the last part.

"Give him a try plss, I don't want yall at each other throats just from that one meeting" her brother said pulling up to a house.

Alex honk and waited a couple of minutes before the door open revealing Mason. He walk up and got into the backseat.

"Hey" he said sitting in the middle of the backseat.

Y/n ignored him and Alex said "Hey man" then he pinch Y/n.

"Ow" She rolled her eyes and looked back at Mason giving hum a small kinda fake smile, Mason gave her a smile and wave at her.

She turn head back to her phone texting her best friends group chat.

The Shrek number one fan club

Kim😛
Y/n have you ever thought about dating someone instead of being single all the time?

Your mom
Bruh, not dating anyone man not after my last relationship.

Yams🥂
Honestly I agree after that last relationship you close up your dating life.

Bri🧁
Yup you have bad taste in men too not by the looks by how toxic they are man 😨 scary

Y/n in a nutshell 🤷🏾‍♀️

Your mom
Wow, I feel attack 😔
Yall should know I like the color red

Yams🥂

Yea I'm not surprised that you like red flags too🤷🏻‍♀️

IKR

They arrive to their destination "ready?" Alex asked Y/n nodded and texting her friends later.
Mason grab his phone and put it in his pocket before everyone got out.

"Man where are we?" Mason asked as he walked next to Y/n.

"Abandon baseball area" she said walking ahead of the two.

"It seems like she doesn't want me around" Mason said to Alex walking behind Y/n who was looking around.

"Yea..she takes first impressions kinda too heart" Alex said as y/n walk up to the entrance to the baseball area.

"Yea...I see, let's hope for the best" Mason said as Y/n try to open the door but couldn't.

"The fucking door won't open!!" Y/n yelled as the two boys run up to her.

"Damm uhhh" Alex said looking around as he wave his flash light around to see any openings "boom up there" he said pointing his flash light at a small window above, the door.

"Boost me up" she said jumping up and down "I'll open the door once I'm in" she said getting ready to go up there.

"Mason get her up there you seem to be taller" Alex said, he lied, he just wanted them to work together.
(Butthead)

"Uh alright" Mason said putting his finger together so Y/n could out her foot on there to boost her up.

"Ready?" Y/n said, Mason nodded and y/n put her left foot on Mason hands and he boosted her up to the window.

She grab on the broken glass window pulling herself up getting a glass cut on her arm when she was about to fall to the other side "FUCK!" she yelled and she fell down to the other side.

"Shit!! Y/n are you okay?!" Her brother yelled worried.

"Y-yup I'm fine just a small cut!" She yelled back opening the door to see the two boys.

"Let me see" Alex said she showed him and its ripped through her sweater and just show a not so big cut "good new, you're not going to die, bad new is your sweater is ruin" her brother said finally relaxed.

"Man, sorry about that" Mason said

"It's not your fault man it's mine, I should have been more careful" Y/n said patting him on his back before she continued walking around.

"Yea...she's not normal, if she fall 50 feet she would be like nothing" her brother said laughing a bit, making Mason chuckle a bit as well.

"Hey guys I found sum bats!" Y/n said as she swing one around braking a glass window.

"Okay, okay that's enough for you" Alex said taking the bat away from her.

"Wow surprised there's still equipment here" Mason said grabbing a bat and looking at it.

"He looks like he going to hit someone with it" Y/n said to her brother quietly "and it's not going to be me for sure, I love you...but not that much" she said giving her brother a very weird look.

"Hes not going to hit up you idiot" he said pushing her playfully, she giggle a bit.

"Alright how bout we keep looking" Y/n said leaving the area.

"Sure" Mason said taking the bat with him.

"Why are you taking the bat" y/n said looking back at him.

"Strangers, people who might kill us, just for safety" he said looking at her.

"Sureee" she said walking ahead of them like always.

"She thinks you might hit us with the bat" her brother says to Mason.

"Really why?"Mason laugh a bit looking at Y/n look around and smiling a bit.

"I don't know but if you do, go after her first so I can get a head start" Alex said laughing as both of started to laugh together.

"GUYS LOOKS I FOUND THE BASEBALL FIELD" Y/n said as she ran up to the field.

The two boys ran up the where y/n ran off to and followed her down.

Mason smiled at the excitement in her just to see a baseball field.

"Wow, it's pretty big" Alex said looking around and walking off leaving Mason alone.

Mason saw Y/n laying on the ground looking at the stars, he walk towards her and laid down next to her.

"Hey" he said awkwardly.

"Hey" she said quietly still looking up the stars, it was quite for a couple of moments until Mason broke it.

"I-- sorry about how we first met" he said looking at her.

She was still looking at the sky not giving him, the attention he wants.

"Um it's fine, just seem like you were annoyed of me for sum reason" she said, looking at him, looking at his eyes mostly beautiful eyes, she likes seeing them now that she saw them.

"I- sorry probably making you uncomfortable" he said looking back up, she giggle a bit and look back up at the sky as well.

"You like video games?" Y/n said to him quietly, he hum and nodded to her, making her form a small smile.

Their quite was interrupted by Alex "HEY GUYS WE SHOULD GO!" Y/n sigh and got up giving Mason a hand to get up, he took it and got up.

"Let's go" she said running off to her brother with Mason behind.

"Want to stay over the night dude?" Alex asked Mason, Mason nodded and followed Y/n behind as she was already leaving the field.

To be continued

Hope you guys enjoyed this story, trying to make these story long like around 1300 or 1400 words or more if I can't then I'm probably busy I'll post every two days or three
Be safe and drink water ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 2.8K 39
something happens and i'm head over heels Brady Hepner x fem!Β‘oc irl - social media fic boy meets girl at movie premiere...
139K 1.6K 18
Olivia is a famous actress and YouTuber. She's mostly known for her roles in Euphoria and Stranger Things movies. She got casted in The Black Phone m...
204K 2.8K 131
Imagines and headcanons of the characters off of The Black Phone. Join the adventure of your imagination to my book. I also post some off my Tumblr:D...
69.3K 1K 22
"it's so sweet, knowing that you love me" In which teen-actress, Arabella Corazon, surprisingly falls for her brothers best friend. β€’Λš ✩ βœ©β€‚Λšβ€’ Mason...