love me

By LHOT7FL

Yea so basically i was tryna re send my email so i could comment on stories and stuff but i ended up like thi... More

chapter 8: Love bugs
chapter 10: Was it?
Chapter 11: Want

Chapter 9: Heat=wet dreams

13 1 0
By LHOT7FL

                ⚠️play the song when i tell you⚠️

Jimin woke up sweaty and hot, he groaned as he moved to his side. His stomach was cramping so bad, he withered on his bed, tears threateningto fall out his precious eyes.

"APPAAAAAA"

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT HAPPENED?"

His dad busted through the room with a slipper in his hand.

"A-APPAAAA MY STOMACH HURTSSSSS"
"OH FUCK MY LIFE!"

Jimin's dad quickly ran down stairs getting a plastic bowl and filling it with warm water, he carefully but quickly walked up the stairs, knowing his sweet baby was in there in his heat all alone.

"I'm coming sweetie"

He set the bowl next to jimin's bed and ran to get a towel. He folded it and dipped it in the water. He squeezed out the water lingering on the towel, and put it on his stomach. Hoping to sooth the pain.

"A-Appa..."
"Shh baby , you need to rest-"
"Alpha...I need my alphas"
"Jimin what are you talking about you dont ha-"
"No! I need them, I-I need them right now -

Jimin moaned out as the cramps came back even stronger at the thought of the alpha's. He needed them so bad. He needed their hot musky scent, He wanted to feel them, Feel their abs, their strong bodies, Their lips, their neck, hands, anything at this point. He wanted it all. He wanted to feel all on them he wanted to have their knots deep in him breeding him in the process, he wanted all of their hands touching him. His lips, His face, His hair, His legs, His stomach, His chest, And his leaking hole. His sweet juices were leaking everywhere. His pink pussy throbbing under the wet shorts.

"A-Ahh~ Alpha, Please"

He wined and begged. Not caring if his dad stared at him surprised and confused.

"Appa, G-get my alpha's~

Jimin looked at his dad teary eyed. He moaned his eyes rolling back; reminiscing their scents.

His dad walked out hurriedly not wanting to disturb his son any longer.

"..Alphas?" His dad whispered to himself. He shook his head and went down stairs to make a porridge for jimin.

"Ahh, Eugh~"
  Jimin moaned as he grinded against the sheets, his eyes filled with lust. He lifted his shirt up and put it in his mouth to hold back his moans. He reached down and rubbed his sweet pussy. His juices making his fingers rub around comfortably. He arched his back as he moaned, cumming onto his hand. He wiped it on his sheets messily before he sat up on his bed, bending over to stuff 2 fingers in his leaking hole. His fingers working effortlessly inside him. Sliding in and out painlessly.

Jimin wined out loud as his short fingers managed to hit his warm spot. He moaned and arched even harder into the bed, wanting nothing more to have those alpha's to fuck him. Ruin him. He wanted them to break his bed from slamming into him so hard. He wanted him to wrap their veiny hands around his throat and squeeze it and they whispered sweet nothings into his ear; kissing his neck while thrusting into him roughly. He wanted so much. He wanted it so bad. More then anything. He wailed and cried out for them. Hoping they would come through his window and hear his desperate please for them.

His eyes rolled back as he came on his fingers again this time squirting. He fell onto his bed, still horny and ended up falling asleep.

PLAY SONG 🎶

Do you like it baby?

Jimin looked around and saw dark black curly hair above him. He saw it move and the face shift into the moon light. It was taehyung. He had 3 fingers deeply plunged in jimin's tight heat. Jimin moaned and fucked back onto tae's fingers wanting them even deeper.

We got a freaky baby dont we?

Jimin looked over and saw namjoon and hoseok staring at him hungrily. They had their long pretty thick cocks in their hands. Stroking it slowly as they watched his pussy suck up taehyung's long slender fingers plunge in jimin's pink hole.

Jimin sobbed out as he felt the fingers hit his prostate  he wined and threw his head back into the soft pillow, Eyes rolling to the back of his scull. Taehyung pulled out his fingers slowly to finally see white-clear cum dripping out jimin's pink puffy hole. His pussy lips throbbing as taehyung growled and sucked on them massaging them gently as he did so.  Jimin wiggled around as it was quite ticklish. Tae had got up from his spot and someone else Came infront of him.

It was jungkook.

Hi there pretty.

Jimin blushed as he wined and rutted his hips up a bit. Loving how the alpha smelled. He smelled so Good. That jasmine and eucalyptus hitting his nose hard. He started leaking again and jungkook just chuckled while pulling jimin close to him by his thighs.

Jimin looked down and squeaked As he saw Jungkook jr down there

W-What is that-
shh pretty dont worry, its all about you. Just lose yourself in the pleasure I give you.

Jimin moaned lustfully at the cock entering his puffy pussy.

Jungkook growled as he pushed himself all the way in grinding his hips onto jimin's as he eased every inch in jimin.
He dropped his head onto jimin's shoulder as he shook a bit from the tight heat coming from the omega. He looked down as saw jimin, Mouth open tears sitting in his eyes eyebrows furred in pleasure, cheeks a soft pink in the moon light. He Watched lustfully as jimin made eye contact with him.

M-Move...please alpha

Jungkook went wild eyes shifting into a crimson red as he pulled out only to thrust back in. The backboard hit the the wall as jungkook continued slamming his hips into him. He groaned as he went deeper into jimin. Feeling so warm inside the hot omega.

Deeper, please!~

Jimin wined in his ear. Jungkook only snapped his hips harder as he watch the poor omega sob loving how good he felt getting a cock stuffed int him.

You like that? is it good baby

Y-Yes! dont stop~

Yeah? its good huh 
jungkook said in jimin's ear, watching on his his pussy clamped around him tighter from the words.

F-Fuck..pretty your gonna make me cum.

Jungkook groaned as his put his hands on jimin's waist and went even harder, Slowing down only to pick up the pace even more. He flipped jimin over so that his back was to him.

Present yourself...omega

Jimin withered as he pushed his butt up higher into the air. He made sure to arch his back and look back at the Beastly looking alpha.

Is this better..Jungkookie"

Jimin said holding his lustful glowing golden eyes at jungkook's Burning red ones.

He growled and pulled back jimin's hair so that his back was even more arched now.

Jungkook thrusted into him again. This time rubbing jimin's wet clit.

N-No! ahh~

Jimin wined louder and louder as he came closer to his climax.

Dont you dare cum without permission pretty.

Jungkook said in jimin's ear licking down his scent gland.

Jimin couldnt help but cum from his words. And before he knew it , he came. squirting as jungkook seemed to flick his pace more into jimin, loving the way his juices splashed onto his dick.

Jungkook moaned as he sped up reaching his climax cumming into jimin. Breeding him like a good alpha would.

Next time baby... I want you on top. Commanding me.

Jimin blinked before closing his eyes...

"ugh wha-"

*LE GASP*

"IT WAS A DREAM??!?!?!!!"

well here yall go, I hope u enjoyed btw this is not proofread so if anything doesnt make since or spelled wrong mb🤣 but anyways luv yall and i'll be back wit another chapter🫣
(also my old account was Lola_me3 so make sure u watch the beginning of this story on my other account if u havent yet plz) 🫶🏽

Monday,August 1st 3:38 am 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...