7 Rings

Od sumxmoonlyfe

Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage? Whoever sai... Viac

7 Rings Main Characters
Entry #1- The Dancing Duo
Entry #3- Mom my beloved
Entry #4- Mister Songwriter
Entry #5- A Singer who Stacks and A Rapper who Smacks
Entry #6- His Hyung and Her Unnie
Entry #7- The Soulless Singer
Entry #8- Street Singer not Lowlife Thief
Entry #9- Cold Shoulder
Entry #10- How To Say Sorry (PT 1)
Entry #11- Beyond (PT 2)
Entry #12- The Five Year Break Point
Entry #13- My Only Hyung
Entry #14- Cologne and Wax Strips (PT1)
Entry #15- Classy Reunion (PT2)
Entry #16- Strawberry Shortcake
Entry #17- Valentine's Day (PT 1)
Entry #18- Valentine's Day (PT 1.5)
Entry #19- Valentine's Day (PT2)
Entry #20- Hyung's Comfort
Entry #21- A Little Bit of Awkward and A Little Bit of Fun
Entry #22- One Step Closer
Entry #23- Caught in Between
Entry #24- Broken
Entry #25- Scoutings and Acceptance
Entry #26- The Fated Encounter of Ten Years
Entry #27- Unexpected Anger
Entry #28- Future Fear and Drinks
Entry #29- Unintended Meeting
Entry #30- Car Repair with You
Entry #31- I Won't Let Anyone Hurt You
Entry #32- His Savior

Entry #2- I'm the real voice

320 12 3
Od sumxmoonlyfe

January 20, 2013

[V]
If you
Are too good to be true
And would it be alright if I
Pulled you closer
How could I know
One day I'd wake up feeling more
But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night
Night, night

Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo
We were ships in the night
Night, night

Producer- and that's a wrap Kyongchul.

Kyongchul comes out of the recording booth but right at the same time, another young man comes out from the curtained side of the recording booth. His face just looks completely done with everything. He rolls his eyes when he sees a middle age man next to Kyongchul beckoning him to come to them. He walks towards and stands in from of them.

Hwan chul- tomorrow's show is gonna be a big success!!! Remember to stay behind the stage at all times Taehyung.

Taehyung- yeah yeah.

Kyongchul- awww what's wrong Tae loser?? Sad that I'm the one who gets to bask in the glory while you stay behind.

Taehyung- it's my voice that made you famous.

Kyongchul- nobody cares about that. What these people care about is a pretty face who can just say a few words and they immediately swoon.

Taehyung- is that what you think singing is??

Kyongchul- it's what it is. It's a fact.

Taehyung- shu—

Hwan chul- that's enough. Make sure you're not seen tomorrow. Got it.

Taehyung- (rolls his eyes) whatever.

Before anyone else could say anything, Taehyung grabs his bag and walks out of the place. Outside the building, he walks to the bus stop and waits for the bus. After an hour bus ride, he gets off and walks towards a dilapidated apartment complex. He walks inside and goes up the stairs to the second floor. He walks towards room 214 and opens the door with his key. He takes a warm shower and changes into a light brown sweater and a pair of dark green pants.

—————————————————————

*8 pm*

Lying on his small couch, the only thing Taehyung thinks about is what Kyongchul had said about singing. To him, music is an art that should be appreciated no matter what. They have no right to disrespect music like that. Wanting to escape his thoughts, Taehyung gets off the couch and puts his black shoes on, grabbing his coat and walks out of the door. He walks on the sidewalk as the cars zoom by. The cold winter air begins to blow as he tugs his hands into his pockets.

—————————————————————

*8:15 pm*

After 15 minutes, he stands in front of a bar, Soul Crusher and enters the place. Music blasts out loud as soon as he entered the place. All around are either people drinking, dancing or passed out. He sits behind the bar counter and observes the familiar brunette he sees in front of him.

—————————————————————

Drunkard- hEy giRL!!

Jennie- Can I help you??

Drunkard- yEaH!! I nEeD hELp.

Jennie- with??

Drunkard- hOw t-tO gEt y-yOuR diGiTs oN mY pHoNe?

Jennie- (rolls her eyes) dude where's my money for the drink?

Drunkard- aW cOmE oN. I jUsT wAnNa hAvE fUn.

Jennie- fun isn't on my job listing. You want fun go to a nightclub.

Getting absolutely tired of the drunkard, Jennie calls the security through the phone and he gets taken out.

Jennie- and another one.

Jennie notices a familiar man whom she's been noticing for the past few days. He's come much more frequently than before and he's always here when it's her shift. She walks over to him and they look at each other.

Jennie- what can I get you?

Taehyung- not like you already don't know what I get every time.

Jennie- whiskey it is.

She grabs the bottle and pours the drink on the glass. She passes the drink to him and he thanks her.

Taehyung- soo... another trynna get your number??

Jennie- gee... what gave it away?

Taehyung- digits... security.. pretty girl.

Jennie- well thanks for the compliment but you aren't getting a discount.

Taehyung- well I tried.

Jennie- having a rough patch??

Taehyung- what do you mean?

Jennie- you've been coming 3 times for the past week. Make this your fourth one.

Taehyung- just wanna unwind from stress.

Jennie- keep this up and your liver will betray you soon.

Taehyung- not like life's already doing that.

Jennie- care to tell me your name?

Taehyung- ...

Jennie- I'm already being "that" type of bartender. The least I can know is your name.

Taehyung- V.

Jennie- V???

Taehyung- yeah.

Jennie- alright well I'm Jennie.

Taehyung- I heard.

Jennie- here's a brutal truth about life V.. life's a bitch. But when played right, it can be a movie.

Taehyung looks at her who just shrugs her shoulders. She slides the check to him and he pays for his drink and leaves. She watches him leave and goes back to work after no longer seeing him. Hours later, she finishes her shift at 2 am. She clocks out and grabs her jacket from the back room. She waves bye to her co workers and leaves.

—————————————————————

Opening the doors, she gets greeted with a big gush of wind. She tugs her jacket closer and zips it up. She walks down the quiet sidewalk. Once or twice she'd see cars pass by but for the most part it was quiet. Too quiet for her. As she walked, Jennie felt as if she was being followed. Within every step she took, she heard footsteps from behind her.

—————————————————————

The drunkard from before was following Jennie keeping a distance from her. His plan was to hurt her for getting him kicked out in front of so many people. He wasn't going to take the insult without giving it back to her. He follows her to the corner of the sidewalk but then, she turns to the left at the intersection and disappears into the darkness of the night. He gets really confused seeing her disappear out of nowhere. He looks left and right but still no Jennie in sight. Just as he turns around to leave, he gets kicked right on his stomach and punched right on his face.

Drunkard- what the??

Jennie- why are you following me?!!? Who tf gave you the right to follow me?!?!!?

With every word she said, she punches the guy straight on his face. After punching a few more times, she stands up while he was whining in pain. She then kicks him right on his crotch and he screams.

Jennie- I told you. My job doesn't list fun as an activity. Now you either leave now, or you watch me dial 911 right in front of your face.

Taehyung- I'd listen if I were you.

The drunkard quickly runs away even though he was in excruciating pain. Jennie looks at Taehyung who was standing behind her.

Jennie- I had it handled.

Taehyung- oh I know. Trust me I would've wanted to see him get crushed.

Jennie- his fault for following me.

Taehyung- let me walk you home.

Jennie- that's fine. I don't live that far. And I can protect myself.

Taehyung- I know you can but I don't think you want this situation to happen again.

Jennie- fine. But maintain your distance.

Taehyung- as you say.

Jennie walks forward while Taehyung keeps his distance at the back. Knowing Taehyung was behind her, Jennie felt a strange feeling of safety. After 15 minutes of walking, Jennie came in front of the building that Taehyung lives.

Taehyung- you live here???

Jennie- yeah. Why??

Taehyung- so do I.

Jennie- what a small world.

Taehyung- guess it is.

They walk inside the building together and get inside the elevator. She presses the third floor while he presses the second. The second floor comes and he gets out.

Jennie- thanks for walking with me.

Taehyung- will it get me the discount??

Jennie- not even close.

Taehyung and Jennie chuckle at each other's comments.

Jennie- don't forget. Life's a bitch, but when played right—

Taehyung- it can be a movie.

Jennie- (smiles) exactly.

The elevator doors close and Taehyung walks over to his apartment room. He opens the door and throws his coat on the couch. He flops himself on his bed quickly falling asleep awaiting the next day.

—————————————————————

Jennie walks over to her apartment room 314 and opens the door. She puts her coat behind the door on the hanger and walks over to her room. She lies down on her bed and immediately falls asleep after the adventurous day she just had.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

49.8K 2.7K 42
If all it is is 8 letters, why is it so hard to say? ............... Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo. Those names are known by almost every student in an...
1.5M 78.2K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
21.9K 615 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...
217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...