drarry oneshots

By Drarry-for-life

drarry oneshots not good but okay More

one night stand
sad Harry
a/n
evil harry
a/n
potions accident
love at first sight
returning to hogwarts
the trial
my thoughts on drarry
ball, after and future
expelled harry
drarry engagement
mean dumbledore
expelled harry part 2
deatheaters react
suicidal harry
a/n
authors note
whiskey lullaby

happy birthday harry

74 2 0
By Drarry-for-life

This chapter is sad and there is a trigger warning of abuse.

This story dumbledore is dead and voldemort is nice.

I hope you enjoy even though it's a day after harrys birthday I was going to write this on his birthday but had no time.

I'm also writing this while at home due to cramps.

It was just before year 5 at hogwarts for harry and his friends.

This day was harrys birthday and he wasn't excited one bit because the dursleys were a lot worse on his birthday.

This year was the worst.

Harry had gotten a letter that was a port key to hogwarts for a surprise party though it was hard to figure out what it was.

The letter even said for the dursleys to come and celebrate though harry knew something bad was going to happen.

It was about an hour before he had to be at hogwarts for the party and when he read the letter it even said that voldemort and deatheaters were coming to celebrate as well.

Harrt wasn't excited.

Soon enough the dursleys started beating harry to the point he was barely alive.

When it was time to leave harry was made to stand up by the dursleys and say the word to teleport them which was 'harry.

They teleported to the outside of the great hall.

When the doors open harry was basically dead and the dursleys just kicked harry in saying here's the freak goodbye.

Before they left they were arrested and harry was taken to the hospital wing where he was healed and eventually adopted by you riddle.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
197K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...