My girlfriend

By wannasuckmydick

Sequel to "My friend More

Main Charecters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

39

898 79 76
By wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

Jayden walked in coughing and sat at the table "Hi baby" beyonce said walking up to her.

"Leave her alone bey" I said already knowing that jayden don't want to be bothered.

She better listen too because last time she got slapped.

"Mommy I eat ?" samajah asked trying to grab the plate out my hand. "Go sit down and i'm gonna bring it to you"

She ran over to the table sitting next to solange who was playing with jayda

"You want me to make you a plate solo ?" I asked "Yes please"

I made all the kids plus solo a plate and by the time I was done jayden was crying.

I looked over seeing beyonce messing with her making me smack my lips. "Beyonce I told you to leave her alone"

"I was just trying to see what was wrong" she said and I rolled my eyes grabbing two plates.

If beyonce was my daddy she would make me sick. She live for making these kids mad.

"You need help baby ?" megan asked walking over.

"Yes, can you grab them two plates and give it to the twins" I said walking over to the table.

I gave jayda and jayden their food and megan walked over giving samajah and samajae theirs.

I walked away from the table and jayden screamed "Mommyy !!" she cried reaching for me.

"Hold on lil bit" I said grabbing solo plate.

"Here you go boo" I said giving it to her. "Thank you wifey" she smiled kissing my cheek.

Jayden got out her seat running up to me and pulling on my shirt. I sighed picking her up and she laid on my shoulder continuing to cry.

"Hush jayden, you're ok" I said patting her back.

She kept crying gripping on to my shirt "Mmcht beyonce next time I tell you to leave one of them alone leave them the fuck alone damn" I said mugging her.

"I just wanted to check on her !" she exclaimed. "Ok but you know they be getting mad when they don't wanna be bothered"

"She'll be ok" she said waving me off.

I rolled my eyes walking away from before I cussed her out. I went back in the living room sitting down with jayden bouncing her in my lap.

Her crying died down and she laid on my chest softly hiccuping. "do you wanna eat baby ?" I asked her lowly.

She shook her head wiping her nose. "You sure lil bit ? Mommy'll feed you" I said knowing she's hungry.

She eat almost as much as beyonce hungry ass.

" 'tay" she whispered wiping her face on my shirt.

I stood back up walking in the kitchen to see beyonce pointing her gun at megan making me gasp.

She got me fucked up.

Beyonce pov:

"I guess i'll make my own plate" I said walking in the kitchen with megan.

"Is that a gun ?" she asked pointing to my pocket.

"Why ?" I asked mugging her. "Because I asked nigga, now answer the question"

"Duh it's a gun dumb ass girl" I said in a duh tone.

"Ouu Let me see" she said trying to grab it.

"Move it's loaded" I said pushing her hand.

"Well I would hope it's loaded. Kinda dumb to be carrying around a empty gun" she said and I rolled my eyes ignoring her.

"But nah forreal, let me see" she said "What you wanna see it so bad for ?"

"Because I like guns. What kind is it ?" she asked "It's a barretta" I said grabbing a plate.

"Ouu let me see" she said trying to grab it again. "Move bro" I said pushing her hand again.

"Mmcht I can't stand yo ass" she said rolling her eyes at me.

"You can't stand me but you keep bothering me" I said scrunching my face at her

"I'm tryna be nice to yo lil ugly ass. I already beat you up, I ain't got shit to prove by being mean" she shrugged moving away from me.

"So, you my opp" I said and she burst out laughing.

"Opp ? Girl bye, i'm too grown" she said waving me off. 

"Im grown too" I said. "Mhm" she hummed not looking over at me.

"You know what, You wanted to see the gun then here" I pulled it out pointing it at her head.

I heard a gasp and looked over to see onika "Beyonce what are you doing ?!" she yelled.

"Nothing !" I said quickly pulling the gun down.

"Why do you have that shit out in front of my kids ?!" she said walking up on me.

"I- umm. I was just showing it to megan" I said. "Get the fuck out"

"What ?! I didn't even do nothing !" I yelled. "I've told you several times not to pull no gun out around them and I walk in and you have a gun pointed at megan while all the kids are watching"

"Nicki I had asked her to see the gun, I didn't know you ain't want no guns being pulled out" megan said.

"But she knew that ! And you can leave too since you wanna play with guns around my kids" she said.

"Onika you tripping man, I pulled it out for a short second" I said and her face started getting red.

Maybe I should've just shut up.

"I DON'T WANT YOU PULLING OUT GUNS PERIOD ! I DON'T EVEN WANT THAT SHIT IN MY FUCKING HOUSE !" she yelled at me.

"Why you so mad ?" megan asked.

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN ?! I got four kids and that one thing can take all of them out !" she yelled at megan.

"Damn my bad" megan said. Onika closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

"get out" she said lowly.

"Can I get a plate still ?" I asked. "Hurry up then leave. You too megan" she said before walking out.

"See that's why I didn't want to pull it out" I said mugging megan.

"I didn't know she would get mad over that" she said throwing her hands up in defense.

"she don't like guns, especially not around the kids" I said starting back to make my plate.

"Then why do you have one on you ?" she asked. "Because it's niggas out here wanna kill me" I said.

"She use to be ok with me having guns and shit but ever since she seen me get shot she don't like them" I said.

"She watched you get shot ?" she asked looking shocked.

"Hell yea, I had got shot like five times a while back when we was at the park. I had my kids and all" I said thinking back.

"damn" she mumbled.

We was quiet until we was finished then we both walked out seeing onika sitting at the table feeding jayden.

"Jayden stop spitting it out" she said grabbing a paper towel and wiping her mouth.

She looked up mugging us "Bye"

I walked up to her trying to kiss her but she slapped me "Fuck out my face beyonce"

"Daayummmm" solo said laughing.

"Shut up bitch" I said mugging her and she just snickered lowly.

I rolled my eyes turning back to onika.

"i'm coming back tonight" I said lowly. "Why ?" she asked mugging me.

"because i want to sleep with you" I mumbled.

"You not getting no titty so you might as well just stay home" she said making me frown deeply.

I ain't even do nothing.

"Bye beyonce, I don't wanna hear no whining" she waved me off.

"But-"Byeeeuhh" she cut me off.

"Come on solo" I said and she looked up "Why I gotta go ?!"

"Because I drove you here. Now lets go" I said. She groaned loudly standing up.

"Bye wifey" she said kissing onika cheek. "Bye baby" onika smiled waving at her.

solange grabbed her plate and we walked away going outside.

Onika pov:

"You can see yo way out too" I said to megan.

"Can I have a hug before I go ?" she asked making me scoff. "Get out"

"bye" she huffed walking away.

I looked down at jayden scooping up some more macaroni for her. "Here lil bit, open up" I said putting it up to her mouth.

She it in her mouth then started to chew it up. After a few seconds she spit it out again.

"You have to swallow it jayden, stop spitting it out" I said wiping her mouth.

"Eww 'den nasty !" samajae yelled pointing at her.

"Hush, she don't feel good" I said "Nasty ! Nasty !" he yelled.

"Stop it s.j" I said sternly. He went quiet sitting back. "I hep ?" samajah asked digging in her food.

"What do you mean ?" I asked watching her stand in her seat.

She leaned over smearing food on jayden mouth making her whine "Stop" I said moving her hand.

"Yum yum !" she smiled clapping.

"i should've made y'all go with dada" I mumbled grabbing another paper towel.

"Dun !" jayda said and I looked over at her while wiping jayden clean.

"Ok baby you can go play" I said seeing she ate a good amount of her food.

She got down running off and when everybody was done I sat jayden down and cleaned up.

After I was done I got a popsicle out the freezer trying to give it to jayden for her throat. "non mommy" she scrunched her face pushing my hand.

"It's gonna help you" I said opening it and putting it up to her lips.

"Mm mm" she hummed shaking her head.

"It good jayden look" I said then put it in my mouth.

"Mmm, now you try" I said putting it back up to her lips.

She slowly opened her mouth putting the popsicle in it. "Here" I said putting it in her hands.

I heard knocking at my door making me huff. I wish everybody would leave me the hell alone.

I walked over to the door opening it "Hey sis" jaden said smiling at me.

"What are you doing here jaden ?" I asked tilting my head.

"I just came to see if you cooked. I haven't ate a good meal in a while and i'm hungry" he said rubbing his stomach.

"Why you won't cook something for yourself ?" I asked. "Because I can't cook duh"

I was about to say something but somebody behind him caught my eye.

"damn" I mumbled looking at the dude sitting in his car. He is fine as hell.

"Jaden who is that ?" I asked pointing. "That's my homeboy, he rode over with me"

"Well don't be rude, invite him in to get a plate" I said gently hitting his chest.

He gave me a weird look. "Invite him in for what ?" he asked.

"So he can get a plate. He might be hungry just like you are" I said. And because he sexy.

"Mmcht, you ain't slick" he smacked his lips making me roll my eyes.

"Move out the way, i'll invite him in" I said walking past him.

I walked up to the car knocking on the window. His friend looked over letting the window down when he seen me.

"Hey, why you just sitting in this hot car ?" I said smiling at him.

"I was just gone wait for jaden to come out, you must be his little sister" he said looking me up and down.

"Yup. I'm onika, what's yo name ?" I asked. "My name michael"

"Michael ? Well how about you come get you some food michael" I said leaning off the car.

"Nah i'm good, thanks for the offer though" he shook his head. Aww, he's so fine though.

"You sure ? It's real good.. i even got some desert for you" I said the last part lowly.

He looked at me for a little then licked his lips sitting up "How about you take my number and i'll call you.. You know whenever I get hungry"

I smiled pulling out my phone going to create a contact before handing it to him. I watch him put his number in then text himself.

"Don't just have my number in yo phone, you better use it" he said handing me my phone back.

"Believe me, it's gonna get used" I said winking at him.

"Onika get yo ass away from my car" I heard jaden say making me look back to see him coming out with two plates.

"Really jaden ?" I asked crossing my arms.

"One plate ain't gone fill me up" he said opening the car door. I just shook my head looking away from him.

"Thank you for the food, i'll see you later" he said getting in the car.

"Byee I love you" I said waving. "Be careful" I added.

"I love you too" he said starting the car back up.

"Bye onika" he friend said with a smile. "Byeee" I smiled waving at him.

Jaden drove off and I walked away going back in the house. "Mommy" jayden said reaching for me.

I walked over sitting next to her. "Jayden mommy just got her a new man" I said sticking out my tongue while she climbed in my lap.

"non" she mumbled. "What you mean no ?" I asked looking down at her.

"dada" she said lowly making me roll my eyes.

"I'm tryna get over yo damn dada" I huffed.

"Anyway, I need to get y'all ready for bed so come on" I stood up starting to walk to the back.

--------- ---------

"Baby" I heard in my sleep making me groan opening my eyes.

I looked up seeing beyonce and huffed rolling my eyes "What are you doing here ?" I asked.

"You said I could come back" she said "When did I say that ?"

"When I had asked" she said getting in the bed.

"No beyonce get out, how did you even get in here ?" I said "i popped the lock bae duhh" she said laying down.

"You gone stop popping my damn lock" I said but she ignored me pulling me closer to her.

"you know i love you ?" she asked lowly. "Girl please" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious baby, I wanna marry you one day" she said.

"Mhm, i'm going to sleep" I said closing my eyes.

"Onika wake up I wanna talk" she said making me smack my lips opening my eyes.

"No beyonce damn, you not even supposed to be in here" I said mugging her.

"Yes I am, this is OUR bed" she said wrapping her arms around me.

"No it's MY bed and this is MY house. Yo crazy ass just won't leave me alone" I said trying to push her back but she didn't budge.

"Crazy about you munchkin" she said kissing my cheek.

I sighed giving up. "You can't keep doing this, I got me a boyfriend today and he don't need to think me and you are something we not"

"I totally agree. He needs to know we're married so he won't go around thinking we friends or some shit" she said and I groaned.

"We are just friends" "Girlfriends" she corrected me.

"And I ain't tripping off no nigga cause he ain't gone last. I'm here to stay" she shrugged.

"Only cause you won't leave me alone" I said rolling my eyes again. "And cause we have kids"

"I'm done talking bey" I huffed turning away from her.

"Are you still mad at me ?" I heard her ask. "Duh" I said dryly.

"But I said sorry" She said "And ?"

"You always mad and being mean to me" she said and I turned to her "No i'm not, I just don't baby you like you want"

"No you're just mean to me" she said mugging me.

"How am I mean beyonce ?" I asked "You been acting like you don't like me lately, if you don't then just say that"

"I don't like you" I said dryly.

"Yes you do. Stop lying to yourself" she said rolling her eyes.

This is the shit I have to deal with.. If I didn't still love her ass I would be going crazy.

"Goodnight beyonce" I said about to roll back over but she stopped me. "What ?"

She put her hand on my chest and I shook my head "I told you no earlier" I said moving her hand.

"Please" she pouted. "Nope." I shook my head.

"Just until I fall asleep" she said rubbing her eyes.

"No. Now go to sleep before I kick you out" I said.

"I'm not gonna leave" she said with a shrug and I huffed.

"I have a question" she said picking up my hand to mess with my nails.

"what's your question bb ?" I asked ready for her to just shut up.

But I can't say that because she's a crybaby.

"Will you be my girlfriend ?" she asked looking up at me .

"No"

Hello

How was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 3.6K 20
The Continuation To: My Best Friends Husband Sequel
51.9K 4K 24
sequel to dysfunction
21.7K 1.1K 10
The Continuation Of Teacher Love Affair: Sequel
122K 5.6K 25
Sequel to This Christmas {Book 1}