•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{17}

1.7K 28 8
By AshLeeNyx

*4.2k Words*

.
.
.
.
.

While Sabito was outside the house, he suddenly felt that there was a demon around him, so he became alert.

Until he felt that it was close to their house so he ran to the forest where giyuu was he followed the presences of the demon until he reached where the demon was.

When he got to the place where the demon was his eyes widened at what he saw his old friend giyuu and he is worried about this because his old friend giyuu is one of the 12 kizuki now.

That he was still worried when giyuu became a demon he was just an ordinary demon before that sabito wanted to return him to being human he asked tamayo if he could do a way or medicine.

To bring giyuu back to humans, tamayo told him she could do something but she needed one blood from each of the upper moons.

That's also what he wants to do with kanae and Yoriichi he wants them to return to human so he still knows about them. master oyakata-sama who wants to return kanae muichiro and giyuu to human.

Flash back

At first their master didn't agree to Sabito's wish because they lacked a demon slayer because all Hashira before had become demons.

And the only one left in the demon slayer crops is sabito so their master is afraid of what sabito wants.

So he didn't agree to what Sabito wanted because he didn't want Sabito to be harmed and Sabito was the only one left in his crops.

It's a good thing that he convinced their master that he wanted to meet Tamayo and Yoshiro. He met these two demons in a city when his master sent him to the city to investigate what happened to a man there.

When he got to the city he saw these two demons at night when he first saw these demons he thought they were controlled by tanjiro but when he talked to the two he didn't feel anything strange about them.

And he was surprised when he also answered him, he didn't even think that there was a demon that Tanjiro couldn't control.

So at that time he tried to talk to the two demon and he didn't think that he sent him to the house and that's when he realized the truth.

Sabito still remembers what Tamayo said to him at that time When they got to Tamayo's house, he asked him what he was doing in the city.

"Are you a demon slayer right?"

Tamayo asked and Sabito nodded his head and tamayo asked sabito another question.

"What are you doing here in the city alone...you should not come here alone, the place here is too dangerous, you must come here with someone if there is a mission here."

Tamayo said. with worried expression on her face.

Sabito already knew that this place was too dangerous when all of Hashira become demons, especially the number of demon victims.

"I've known that for a long time" sabito said.

When all the hashiras became demons, I don't know what went through their minds why they agreed to tanjiro's offer to become a demon.

"I know it's painful to think that all those Hashira have become demons, but there's nothing we can do, especially that all those who have become demons are pure upper moon.!"

Sabito didn't speak immediately, he just sat quietly and was thinking about what he could ask until he thought of giyuu he wanted to return giyuu to the human he used to be so he asked tamayo if he could help him.

"Hey...can i ask you a questions?"

Sabito asked tamayo and yoshiro look at sabito with confused look on their face.

"If you ask if we can beat tanjiro, the simple answer is no!" Yoshiro said.

With annoy tone of his voice.

"Yoshiro be respectfully to our guest...I think that's not sabito's want to ask for." Tamayo said.

And yoshiro just keep quite on the side and looking at sabito with glare on his eyes.

"Sorry if yoshiro led you on what would you ask?" Tamayo asked.

luckily sabito didn't hit him and he just smiled.

"No worries I just want to ask if you can help me turn a demon back into a human." Sabito said.

With a serious tone of his voice.

When tamayo heard this he couldn't believe what sabito asked she thought deeply about why he asked that question.

But tamayo was sure that sabito had a reason why he asked him this question so she said that she is also making a medicine to bring back the former person who became a demon like tanjiro.

"I'll tell you the truth, I'm making a medicine to turn the demon back into a human, but now I'm having a hard time doing that." Tamayo said.

And she went to a table where there were many medicines on it that she was trying for the medicine she was going to make.

Because I'm not going to try to make a medicine to return the demon to human but I'm trying to work.

When sabito heard this he was shock what tamayo said.

"But is there another way to make medicine? to return the demon to its former human form?" Sabito asked.

Tamayo look at the one medicine on the table.

"Yes there is another way but it is more dangerous." Tamayo said.

As she get a bottle containing blood inside.

Sabito was relieved when he heard that there was another way to bring giyuu kanae and Yoriichi back to humans.

"But this one pendant is too dangerous you have to take blood from each of the upper moons.!" Tamayo said.

With serious expression on her face.

"You have to take blood from each of the upper moons, if you do that I can make a medicine so that we can turn your friends back to their former human selves.!" Tamayo said.

Sabito is still thinking about what Tamayo said to him that it is too dangerous that he is thinking about how he can capture the blood of each upper moon.

'I still need to kill every single upper moon so I can get their blood'

Sabito thoughts to himself he doesn't know how to do it he knows it's hard but he'll do it just to return giyuu to the former human.

"I know it's hard but I'll do it just to return giyuu human again." Sabito said.

Tamayo was surprised by what he said, Tamayo couldn't believe what he heard from Sabito.

Tamayo knows that sabito's mission is difficult now, especially since he is the only one left in the demon slayer crops so tamayo also wants to help him bring his friends back to being human.

Tamayo explained to him what he was going to do but at the same time, Tamayo was worried about him because he was the only hashira left in the demon slayer crops, so it was unlikely that he would get blood from every upper moon.

"Sabito listened to me carefully when you got the blood of each of the upper moon put it here in this bottle."

Tamayo handed sabito a bottle where he can put each of the blood upper moons.

Sabito took it and didn't think twice about doing it, he knew to himself that it was impossible to do it, especially since he was the only one left with the demon slayer crops.

Yoshiro looked at him, it wasn't even obvious from Yoshiro's face that he was worried about Sabito, but deep in his heart he was afraid for Sabito's safety.

Even Tamayo can't help but worry for Sabito because the danger he will face is no joke when he got the bottle that.

Tamayo gave Sabito stood up and thanked Tamayo and Yoshiro.

"Thank you for your help." Sabito said.

And tamayo just look at sabito with worried expression on her face
She didn't show that she was worried about Sabito, she just smiled at him as if she wasn't worried.

But tamayo is very worried about him, she doesn't want anything bad to happen to sabito because she was worried about his son when she was still human.

That she remembers her former son in sabito and her husband she really regrets why she accepted muzan's offer to become a demon.

And now she can't forgive herself because of what she did to her son and her husband, she herself killed them both.

He really regrets why he accepted muzan's offer now he wants to take revenge because muzan made his life hell.

Sabito was about to leave when Yoshiro called him "sabito!"

Sabito stopped and turned to Yoshiro He wondered why she called him because he knew that they would not really get along.

"Be careful!" Yoshiro said.

And turn around house Sabito couldn't believe what he heard from Yoshiro, he just smiled and bowed and left their house.

When sabito came out of their house he stood up and went straight to the headquarters to report this to their master.

-------------------->
---------------->

That he remembers everything that tamayo told him and now he saw his old friend who is now a 12 kizuki sabito was just above the tree and was just looking at giyuu who was below the tree as if waiting for someone to come.

Until giyuu noticed him under the tree.

"I know you're in there, it's better to get out of there!" Giyuu said.

With annoyance giyuu knew he didn't have time to deal with a traitorous friend.

And a few moments later, Sabito came out from where he was hiding when he saw Giyuu, he was surprised to see that his form had become human.

But he knows in himself that he can't be tricked because he knows that demons can take human form especially in 12 kizuki he didn't talk to her right away and seemed to be studying giyuu.

"You seem surprised to see me sabito!?" Giyuu said.

While crossing his to arms while staring at sabito
in this situation sabito can't be relax because giyuu can attack and kill him at any time.

"I thought you become a demon giyuu?" Sabito said.

Giyuu just looked at him and said nothing and giyuu just stares at him every time he sees sabito that he will remember everything he did to his sister.

So this is what angered giyuu and this is also what pushed him to become a demon for him to kill Sabito because he really cannot forgive Sabito for what he did to his sister.

Giyuu is so angry with him that he cannot forgive Sabito for what he did to his sister and a few moments later giyuu spoke.

"Don't be fooled by what your eyes see...maybe that will harm you!" Giyuu said.

Mixed with anger Sabito noticed the tone of Giyuu's voice as if he was angry.

Sabito doesn't think that Giyuu is still mad at him after the accident in their village 5 years ago and giyuu also blames him for why his sister died at that time.

Sabito knows that it hurts to lose sister, but nothing hurts more than losing a best friend.

Because he was Sabito's only friend and there was no one else, but all of that was lost when the accident happened in their village, Sabito's memory of what happened at that time is still fresh even though it has been so long.

So sabito thinks how giyuu can forgive him he knows giyuu won't forgive him right away because of what he did at that time.

"Are you still mad at me giyuu!?" Sabito said.

With a low tone giyuu looked at him that something irritated him even though it had been a long time giyuu still couldn't forgive sabito.

"Do you still need to ask me that!?" Giyuu said.

Sabito didn't say a word and just kept quiet, he knew that Giyuu was still mad at him.

"If you know the answer don't ask!?" giyuu was about to leave when sabito called him "GIYUU!" giyuu stopped and didn't look at sabito.

Sabito can't stand seeing giyuu like that even though he is a demon he still wants giyuu to be his friend.

"Giyuu what should I do for you to forgive me?" Sabito said.

Giyuu didn't speak he knew he couldn't forgive sabito for what he did he let his sister die at the hands of the demon so what Giyuu also wants as compensation is Sabito's life.

Giyuu turned to him with a serious face it is obvious from Giyuu's face that he is very angry with Sabito because of what he did, he is now asking himself if he should forgive Sabito for what he did to him.

"What do you have to do for me to forgive you?" giyuu is very angry but he is only holding back his anger because he doesn't want to kill Sabito even for what he did for his sin.

Sabito was just looking at him, waiting for him to answer what he should do so that Giyuu would forgive him.

"Giyuu speak please!" Sabito said.

Until Giyuu was angry with him "You will ask me what you will do so that I can forgive you....YOU SHOULD DIE AS WEEL. YOU TOOK MY SISTER LIVE, SO I WILL TAKE YOUR LIVE AS WELL! DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW!" giyuu shouted at sabito.

Sabito was surprised by Giyuu's actions Giyuu was not like that when he was just an ordinary demon but now that he has become 12 kizuki his behavior is different.

"Giyuu...I don't-"

Sabito stopped what he wanted to say to Giyuu giyuu already knew what he was going to tell her and he was tired of listening to Sabito's explanation over and over again.

"I know what you're going to say, don't keep putting it off because I'm tired of listening to your explanations, if I'm yours, think carefully about what you did to my sister in the past, that way you'll know how I can forgive you!" Giyuu said.

Giyuu was so angry that his eye color changed to dark blue and the kanji appeared in his eye which was upper rank 4.

Sabito was surprised when he saw the kanji in Giyuu's eyes he couldn't believe that he was already 12 Kizuki and after a few moments, you disappeared like a bubble.

"Giyuu wai-" but later Giyuu disappeared in front of him and left Sabito alone in the forest now Sabito is thinking about how Giyuu will forgive him after the accident in their village 5 years ago

Sabito looked back and saw that the sun was about to rise, so maybe Giyuu had already left but Sabito was still thankful because Giyuu didn't threaten to kill him

So what Sabito is thinking about now is to go back to the house where y/n is
Sabito hurried back to the house because y/n was already awake

Meanwhile

Giyuu is in a house and is wondering if he can forgive Sabito for what he has done to him

but he knows why he became a demon so he can kill Sabito because the only way he can forgive Sabito is to kill him

he was angrier when he found out about Sabito's presence earlier that y/n was with him, and the more he wanted to kill Sabito

---------------------->
----------------->

When Sabito got home he was surprised when he didn't see you at home so he immediately went to her room subito saw that you were still asleep

so he was less worried that Sabito thought that you had been taken by a demon when he saw you still sleeping in the room he closed the sojo door again and went to the living room and remembered what happened in their village

Flashback

"Sabito! Let's eat at our house tonight, my sister said" Giyuu said.

With a happy expression on his face

"yeah sure I'll see you tonight at your house" Giyuu nodded and walked away
for his mission tonight, giyuu is happy to leave because he will be with his sister tonight dinner.

Giyuu's mission today is in a village where there are four demons and the crow tells him that many children and women are missing from that village so he must kill the four demons in that village.

So he hurried to that village to kill the demon after a few hours he arrived at the village where there were four demons and he immediately looked for them.

A few seconds later he saw four demons that had eaten a woman and a child when you saw them he didn't immediately like them so he finished them right away.

When the four demons saw him, they were afraid of him and hurried to leave the place, but Giyuu did not let them leave.

He immediately used his water breathing.

"Water Breathing fourth form!
Striking Tide!"

When Giyuu used his fourth form, he cut off the four heads of the demon one by one When he killed the four demons, he immediately left the village and went to their village where her sister was waiting.

He hurried back to their village a few minutes later he was back in their village, he immediately went to their house and saw his sister outside their house waiting for him.

"You, it's good that you're back, let's just wait for Sabito," Giyuu's sister said

He wondered why Sabito wasn't there even though he didn't have a mission right now a few moments later Sabito arrived and Giyuu saw him coming towards them.

"Sabito! why are you late?" Giyuu said.

"Sorry if it took me a while, our master just ordered me something," Sabito said.

While smiling at the both of them.

"Okay let's get inside shall we?" Sister Giyuu said.

The three of them get inside the house and have some dinner.

They didn't know that there was a red eye looking at them at that time the three of them were eating happily, they didn't know that there was still danger coming to their village.

After a few hours, the three of them finished eating and Sabito helped Giyuu's sister wash up the dishes.

After they finished washing the dishes, Sabito went to the living room where he saw Giyuu talking to a crow.

'Cow! Cow! Cow! there is a demon in the other village and the women in that village are disappearing! Go there right now!' The crow said.

Sabito couldn't believe it at that time
there is a demon attacking the other village, which means it is close to their village.

"I'm going to leave you here with my sister, protect her, Sabito" Giyuu said.

Until suddenly the other house exploded.

Fortunately, the three of them left before it exploded, followed by another house The three of them left but they were surprised when they saw the village on fire and many people running.

Until they saw the dead bodies of other people in some parts of their village others asked for help when they saw what happened in their village they thought of leaving the place.

"We have to leave here!" Sabito said.

When they were about to leave they felt an unusual presence until in one direction they saw what they were afraid of.

'̶U̶p̶p̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶o̶o̶n̶s!'

When they saw it they both got ready but they both knew they did not fight "We have to leave now you!" Sabito said.

Giyuu nodded his head when they were about to leave.

They noticed that Giyuu's sister was no longer with them until they heard laughter behind them.

"Giyuu! you have no intention of becoming a demon like me?" when they both heard the voice behind them they looked behind them and saw Tanjiro.

And with Horiuchi and Muzan behind them are the upper moons who are killing the people living in the village
they heard the screams of the people but there was nothing they could do because at that time the two of them would be the only ones remaining hashira in hashira.

They both panic because Giyuu's sister is missing until they both hear a shout they both look in the same direction.

Their eyes widened when they saw Giyuu's sister that one of the upper moons was already holding him.

"Giyuu! Sabito! Run!" Giyuu's sister shouted to them giyuu was about to attack an upper moon that was holding his sister when suddenly the demon grabbed his sister's neck so Giyuu stopped.

"Try to attack one of my upper moons your sister you love the most die!" Tanjiro said.

While looking at giyuu and sabito.

"Became a demon you! You are the only one left in the hashira if you fight us, nothing will happen!" said an upper moon.

Giyuu looked at the demon and he saw his sister writhing in pain "Let my sister go!" Giyuu said.

But the other upper moon didn't listen to you.

Instead, they hurt Giyuu's sister even more giyuu can't watch this seeing that his sister will be hurt "Became a demon Giyuu if you want your sister still alive!"

Said Tengen with a grin on his face.

"I will not be a demon like you!" Giyuu said with a mix of anger.

"You are all catapults, Oyakata-sama trusted you all and then you just turned your back on him!" Sabito shouted.

Sabito was so angry with them that he couldn't control himself anymore The two of them fought because there was no other way but this is where their friendship would be destroyed.

Giyuu fought the other upper moon while Sabito fought the others until he saw Tanjiro just standing on the side watching them.

Until he thought of a mistake to attack Tanjiro sabito found a way how he can kill Tanjiro he went behind Tanjiro quickly.

Tanjiro and the other upper moon didn't catch him immediately until he got behind Tanjiro and stabbed Tanjiro in the chest with his Nichiren blade.

Tanjiro was shocked by what he did and he tried to move and remove the Nichiren blade from his chest but Sabito stabbed him even more.

Until Tanjiro weakened and died but at this moment sabito thought he had killed Tanjiro when you saw him his eyes widened.

He killed Giyuu's sister you couldn't believe what he was seeing at that time
his most trusted friend is also the one who killed his sister.

Tangier was already behind Giyuu some distance away and was just looking at Giyuu's sister who was slowly dying.

"You saw that giyuu he killed your beloved sister," Tanjiro said.

Giyuu shouted in anger "AHHHH! SABITO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Giyuu shouts at Sabato.

That's when Sabito realizes that Giyuu's sister is the one he stabbed in the chest, he didn't think that he could kill Giyuu's sister at that time.

When he saw Giyuu's sister who was slowly dying his eyes from what he did he didn't know what he was going to do.

He slowly removed the Nichiren blade from Giyuu's sister's chest and supported her to lie on the ground he couldn't quite imagine that he could do this to Giyuu.

Giyuu rushed to his sister, he didn't know what to do when he saw his sister slowly dying giyuu couldn't believe what Sabito had done.

"Gi-yu-u Lis-ten to m-me pro-mise me that if I-i die, y-your friendship with a-bite will n-not b-be broken," Giyuu's sister said.

Giyuu's sister almost lost her breath at that time.

But he was still able to say what he wanted to say Giyuu and Sabito and he didn't want to ruin their friendship
Giyuu's eyes widened at that time when his sister said that, he didn't know if he should trust Sabito at that time after what he did to his sister.

"Gi-yuu! Pro-mise m-me! Giyuu's sister said.

While she touching Giyuu checks
Giyuu was in tears when he saw his sister slowly dying he couldn't help but cry while Sabito was confused.

Sabito got so angry he took his Nichiren blade and attacked Tanjiro while Giyuu was hugging his sister.

"AHHHH! DIE TANJIRO! YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!" sabito shouted.

A water dragon appeared from behind Sabito and attacked Tanjiro but Yoriichi stopped it when Yoriichi stopped it sabito's right cheek was injured.

When Sabito was injured, he gradually weakened and at that time the upper moons left one by one and the only one left was Tanjiro.

He walked towards Giyuu when Sabito saw him he tried to move but he couldn't move his body.

"Gi-yuu Run!"

Sabito shouted but you didn't move from his spot and stayed until Tanjiro was in front of him
tanjiro bent down and grabbed Giyuu's other shoulder and whispered something to it.

"if you change your mind, I'm here to help you"

And tanjiro stood up and left he looked at Sabito on the side and tried to stand there it was the last night when he saw Tanjiro and Giyuu and his vision went dark and he lost consciousness.

I ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶i̶v̶e ̶y̶o̶u, ̶t̶h̶e ̶da̶̶y ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶c̶̶o̶m̶e ̶w̶h̶e̶n ̶i ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶k̶i̶l̶l ̶y̶o̶u!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 171 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵗ ʲᵉˢᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ʲᵒᵇ ⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ...𝐘𝐎𝐔." That's...
198K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
104K 4.8K 18
" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU BELONG TO THIS FAMILY... YOU ONLY BELONGS...
167K 5.6K 21
You were just a normal college student, trying to balance school and life. That was until you met him, and invited him into your house. Your life ch...