Flames Of Fate (Zuko X Reader)

Da ThyatiraKaupa

There is an old folklore about the Children of the Forest. They were mortal spirits who were the First Bender... Altro

Hi
a note
Chapter One: The Dancing Dragon
Chapter Two: Iroh's Journey to Enlightenment
Chapter Three: Not Entirely Human
Chapter Four: Jasmine Tea
Chapter Five: The Fire Lord's Request
Chapter Six: The Royal Family
Chapter Seven: Nightmares
Chapter Eight: Chasing Cherry Blossom Petals.
Chapter Nine: The Past and the Present.
Chapter Ten: Unicorns
Chapter Eleven: A Present
Chapter Twelve: The Standoff
Chapter Thirteen: No Warning.
Chapter Fourteen: Animosity
Chapter Fifteen: Oil and Water
Chapter Sixteen: A Variant of Pai Sho
Chapter Seventeen: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Eighteen: The Birth of Scylla
Chapter Nineteen: Revelation
Chapter Twenty One: Red Cloak
Chapter Twenty Two: Debute
Chapter Twenty Three: Doppelganger
Chapter Twenty Four: Barefoot
Chapters Twenty Five: Faint of Heart
Chapter Twenty Six; Deal
Chapter Twenty Seven: Incendiary
Chapter Twenty Eight: Watermelon Sabotage.
Chapter Twenty Nine: Bloody Fists and Pretty Lies
Chapter Thirty: Broken
Chapter Thirty One: Wildflowers and Daisy Chains
Chapter Thirty Two; Jasmine Flower
should I update?
Chapter Thirty Three: There's Only One Rule For Cliff Diving
Chapter Thirty Four; Coconuts and Scattered Sand.
Chapter Thirty Five; Reunion With The Bell
Chapter Thirty Six: A New Azula
Chapter Thirty Seven: Sulphur
Chapter Thirty Eight: The Pact
Chapter Thirty Nine: War Council
Chapter Forty: The Girl; The Spirit
Chapter Forty One: The Agni Kai
Chapter Forty Two: Crossroads
Epilogue
Announcement
Book 2 Released

Chapter Twenty: The Perfect Weapon

1.5K 75 26
Da ThyatiraKaupa

This chapter is dedicated to Oreoforever1997 ❤️👑

╔══❖•ೋ° 4 YEARS LATER °ೋ•❖══╗

The scorching sun glared down at a sole island northwest of the Fire Nation's capital. At the center of this tropical island, was a large building. The edges of its roof tiles protruded towards the clear sky; designed like any Fire Nation with the prominent red and black colors that seemed to swallow all forms of light.

Behind the building was a clearing. Whilst the rest of the island had lush green plants and tall shrubs, this area was like a scar; the stones and nearby trees were charcoal black, even though the clearing was large enough for training space to fit fifty fire benders without ever exceeded the border.

A girl sat at the center with her legs crossed in a meditational sitting, the heat of the sun that simmered above the roof tiles didn't seem to faze her at all. Her hair was tied up into a high bun and she wore a simple red top and long pale red pants that tightened just before reaching her ankles. Her shoulder blades and lower back was covered in ugly scars that ran deep into her skin; dark lines that disappeared behind the material of her top.

The silence of the clearing faded into distant murmuring and complaining as twenty men walked out into the clearing. They were all dressed in rags, or whatever red and black clothes they were wearing before they were captured.

The last one of them stumbled out and turned around to yell at one of the guards that shoved him out roughly but he found that the door was slammed shut as soon as he was out.

They searched the clearing for the opponent but all they could see was a small figure at the center of the clearing.

"Is this a joke?" One of them said out loud, perplexed as they all slowly approached the girl.

Sensing a presence, her eyes flickered open. They all stopped walking as she stood up to her full height. As soon as they saw her full appearance lust flashed in their avaricious eyes. They almost thought she was an apparition; her shoulders were toned and slender, her tanned stomach was flat and chiseled with abs giving way to full hips. It wasn't just her body that excited these delinquents, it was also her face, it looked like something carved by spirits; she could've been a mirage.

"Damn, they don't make 'em like that anymore." One of them said hungrily. The rest of them chuckled and grunted, spreading out to get her.

The last one of the bunch didn't say anything at all; he didn't move from his spot either. Whilst he could admit that she was an undeniably stunning woman, there was something off about her. He was too far back to read the expression on her face, but he noticed something that made his blood run cold.

The cement slabs in the clearing was so heated up from the searing sun that when one of the men approaching the girl spat, his saliva was reduced to steam as soon as it hit the floor.

And she was barefooted, with not a sliver of sweat trickling down her body.

He staggered back towards the door, shaking his head rapidly as he pounded on it for them to let him back in; he'd serve his full time it didn't matter to him anymore.

"Shit!" He cussed out.

The girl lazily tilted her head up towards the balcony that overlooked the clearing. She arched an eyebrow in question at the man standing there as if to say 'really?'.

Fang chuckled. Admiral Zhao stepped onto the balcony beside Fang.

"Well she certainly is a beauty to behold, but why the Fire Nation prisoners? Why not use soldiers or trainers?"

"They were asked, they decided to give it their shot rather than spend the rest of their lives rotting in a cell for the crimes they committed."

Fang leaned against the balcony and smirked as one of them lunged for her.

His eyes glinted in pride and awe, "And dead prisoners are highly disposable."

Scylla's eyes flashed yellow and what ensued after were screams of terror and pain as Fang and Zhao's faces illuminated the orange glow of her flames below.

Zhao felt a rush of excitement and adrenaline just watching her.

"You have truly created the ultimate weapon for the Fire Lord." He said over the sounds of brutality below them.

"A true Dragoness." Fang praised.

She finally reached the last prisoner who was cowering away in fear. "Please. Please. Spare me. I know what you are, I've heard the stories aren't you supposed to be some pacifist spirit please you don't have to-" The prisoners begging was cut off by a massive wave of fire that silenced him, reducing him to a pile of rubble and ash.

Fang cackled maniacally. "She's finally ready to take her place by the Fire Lord."

Later that evening she was standing by the same balcony Fang and Zhao were, staring down at the clearing as servants cleaned it up; picking up remnants of the prisoners. Her (E/C) eyes were empty and indifferent.

Her hair was braided up into a bun, with two bangs falling against her cheeks. She wore a blood red dress with long sleeves that sharpened by her wrist with a high mid-thigh cut on the left side that revealed black knee length boots. The waist of her dress that clung to her hips was gilded with golden embroidery.

Fang walked up behind her.

"You don't seem to be in a good mood." He offered her a glass of wine.

She took it and stared into the cup. The content was dark red. She tilted it and watched the red liquid swirl inside the cup.

"I am. I'm going home to the Fire Nation." She looked up from her glass and her cold eyes met his, "Why wouldn't I be in a good mood?"

For some reason unbeknownst to him, Fang's thoughts flitted to that day on the ship on their way here seven years ago. There was so much defiance and fire in her eyes; now it was empty, like a snuffed out hearth long neglected and cold and empty.

The first few years were the hardest. She didn't break at all; her willpower seemed like a burning inferno. Fang was afraid he wouldn't be able to accomplish the task at hand. Her dragon had to be contained, not hurt at all of course; but he had to be away from her because he'd attack anyone that came near her. But as time passed and her punishments became more and more severe that intense fire in her eyes dwindled down and like a phoenix from the ashes; Scylla was born.

The sound of her placing the empty glass against the railing of the balcony snapped him from his train of thoughts; from his bittersweet memories.

"I have to go see Hisashi." She said, bowing as she turned to leave.

"What for?" Fang asked.

She shrugged, "To tell him the good news I suppose."

Hisashi was kept at the far end of the island, in an underground bunker that led to a series of massive underground caves. He was fed three times a day and the bunker and caves were large enough for him to fly as much as he wanted.

The guards bowed lower than necessary upon seeing her, yelling orders to open the bunker before she even got close enough so she wouldn't have to wait at all for the iron doors to open. Four fire benders stood and blasted streaks of fire into the door; it rumbled as the heavy door opened.

She walked in.

It was dark. She thrusts her hands out and sends two balls of fire that reached the very edge of the passageway, lighting up all the torches on either sides of hallway. The walls and roof were made of iron.

She walked to the end and bended four balls of fire, striking all four openings simultaneously. It cackled and grumbled, the mechanism clinking as it unhinged.

Stepping inside, the first thing that comes hurling her way is a burst of fire. She rolls her eyes and lightly whirls her hand around, deflecting it as the rest of the flames bursts out into the open door.

"Must you always try to burn everyone that opens that door?"

A rumbling growl resounded, imitating what sounded like playful laughter from the dragon.

"I like to watch them scurry every time; pretty much the only form of entertainment here, apart from the bats; those guys are hilarious."

Hisashi stepped into the light, so large she had to crane her neck to look up at him. His white scales blended into the bright red spikes on his back leading to his tail. She always thought he was pure white but as he grew larger the scales on his back grew sharper and morphed into a bright glowing red.

"Scylla." He noted in a low husky voice, with a hint of disappointment. She ignored it.

"We're going home."

The dragon huffed and turned to face away from her, his large tail to her.

There was silence for a while, then she finally said, "We leave by day break."

Hisashi said nothing as Scylla turned and left. He could tell  the difference between the two now; it was as clear as a mismatched pair of socks. When it was Scylla who visited him there was almost no light in her eyes, and her energy was different; not bad nor good it was just nothing. But when it was (Y/N) she was like an explosion of color and noise. Only he couldn't remember the last time it was (Y/N).

________

A/N:

Before you freak out about the dead prisoners they're all from the Fire Nation and they're life imprisoned for stuff like rape, murder, serial killing, pedophilia. Eat my ass if you think pedophiles and murderers deserve to live.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

161K 3.5K 20
This story takes place after the war has settled. Aang and Katara finally together, Zuko the firelord, Sokka being,...well Sokka, Toph happy and neve...
467 10 4
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...
6.3K 351 9
➤𝘛𝘰𝘱𝘩 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 (𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩�...
104K 4K 55
This is the second book of ATLA. So if you haven't read the first one, please do so... or you're going to get confused. Description: After succeedin...