๐€ ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๏ฟฝ...

By calitypes

๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ... More

๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐šˆ๐š๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒโ”Šยฉ
แด˜ส€แด‡า“แด€แด„แด‡ใ€Œ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽใ€
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Oษดแด‡ใ€Œ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿใ€
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Tสœส€แด‡แด‡ ใ€Œ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ใ€

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Tแดกแดใ€Œ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿใ€

231 25 3
By calitypes

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧- 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐢
▶︎ ●──── 1:32⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻
■■■□□ 60%

𝘗𝘰𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳

𓃵

『 ♡ 』

𝖨𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗒𝖺 𝖨𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝖳𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗈
❛𝐘𝐀𝐘𝐀❜
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Check in <3

⛱𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐇⛱

ᠤᠬᠲᠸᠳᠻᠾᡁᡑᡌᡇ

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

❝𝕴 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝕴'𝖒 𝕴𝖓𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊.

!¡two weeks later¡!

I COULDN'T TELL IF MY BODY was numb or If I was now incapable of feeling but the second I woke up, everything felt numb, I had no pain, It was torture.

I was inside my mind, asleep- But awake.

I could hear the people around me, I could hear their mutters and the few sentences, It was hard to understand what they were saying though, everything sounded so jumbled, Nothing was clear.

I was stuck in a dark maze, Endless holes of blackness, an empty pitch with no end, I could feel my heart rate increase, there was a rush, I could feel my blood flow rush, I was so indulged in whatever this portal was that I could cringe at the feeling on my bones, I could literally make out the feeling of my blood against my skin.

The numbness was wearing of and this caused that sick feeling of my blood against my veins to increase, It was disgusting. I felt abnormal

I could hear the murmurs more, sentences spoke were still not understandable but I was hearing more clearly, I could see at the end of the black portal, a small light.

A light flickered, and then It disappeared, Everything went black and a long beep filled my ears.

My body went numb again and I had no energy to even move my iris to see if the light would return.

What was happening?

The murmurs turned into loud words, and Whoever it had been screaming was over me, I could feel them shadowing my body, Yelling over my head, the beeping went into a long, complete sound, and then silence.

I brewed in the silence for a few seconds before A shock resonated on my chest, causing me to jump back to life.

My eyes opened and the bright lights instantly blinded me, I jumped up from the pillows under me, falling right back onto them when all the strength I thought I had, left.

It was all gone, I had no strength, I was weak, unable to move, I could barely concentrate on anything, I kept blinking not comfortable with the bright lights in the room, I was trying to keep my eyes open but that was harder said than done.

My body was empty.

No strength, No energy, No fuel.

"Oh, God, She's awake, Thank God!" I hear muffled yelling from the Conner of the room, A woman is drenched In tears and hastily standing from Her seat, clutching a baby to Her chest while running towards me?

I snap from my daze and rapidly blink my eyes trying to control my breathing.

"Please, Ma'am, you can't go near Her now, She may be a little confused."

What the heck are they saying?

Every thing that came out this Man's mouth was jumbled and I could barely comprehend anything He was saying.

"I know, I know. I'm just finally happy She's awake. That's all" The woman, clutched the baby tightly and looked over me while letting out quick breathes and jumbled words I still couldn't make out.

"Ishiya, Can you hear me?" The man In the white coat wondered, He moved to drop his body to my level since I was laying in a bed, I ignored his words, barely understanding what He said and kept my eyes on the roof of the room.

It was white and covered In lights, brights ones which could blind me, The entire room smelled like a high, cleaning detergent and i could hear beeps coming from beside my head.

"Ishiya..."

Laying almost lifeless on the bed, I blinked a few times, trying to turn my body in the Man's direction.

Seeing my attempts, He jumped up, grasping my hand to help, I could put up not even a second of fight, My body was not under my control, I couldn't feel my toes and my face felt numb, Nothing was ok, I could feel it. Something was wrong, everything was wrong.

I just didn't know what it was.

"Ishiya, do you know where you are?" He questioned.

My eyes drifted to the machines beside me, beeping.

Then my palms in his hands, allot of bandages covered them, wires stuck into every part of my body, I was dressed in a white gown and from what I could see of my legs, They were the light color of purple, Bruised and battered, cuts covered my feet and bandages in some places.

"Hmm..." I muttered out.

"Do you know where you are, Ishiya?"

He repeated, My eyes darted between him and the woman and my eyebrows frowned, I couldn't understand anything He said.

Everything was jumbled into a big blur and all his sentences sounded foggy.

"Hmph.." I tried to speak, form a sentence, hell a word even but nothing came out.

I was so confused.

"Ishiya, Can you hear the doctor?" The lady walked towards me, She had laid the baby in a grey carseat, And extended Her hands towards me.

Her eyes were black and the first thing I watched, They were evil even. Her long black hair was tied into a pony, left to flop onto her back, it was messy but still neat- presentable. She was wearing a green sweater and knee length skirt to match, the material looked soft, On her feet were heels, the same light green color. Her face was covered in light make up as well, He cheek bones well accentuated, Her eyes made to look bigger than they should.

"Ishiya, stay focused." She somewhat scolded, only I couldn't help with what She asked, Her words were a big bag of mush in my brain.

"Hmph..Hmm." I tried to form another word, It was so hard to talk, it was as if I was unable to talk properly.

"Hmm..." I groaned, feeling tears brew in my eyes.

Why couldn't I talk? What was happening, Where Was I?

Who am I?

𓃵

『 ♡ 』

𝖪𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖦𝖺𝗎𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗇
❛𝐋𝐔𝐕❜
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Music blared from every corner of the room, I was sadly caught up again.

The drugs, the weed, the money, the bitches.

I was caught the fuck up and Wasn't going to leave any time soon.

My eyesight was blurred, I could feel a few flashed going of, These niggas was taking videos.

Tomorrow it would be published all about the media and my mama would call to curse me out, saying i need to get my head on straight.

I was to fazed right now though, to fazed to see anything around me, all I heard was my music brawling out, The scent of weed and with the double cup I had in my hand, I really didn't have a problem.

I was distracted again, this shit was good.

I needed a distraction, especially after what happened two weeks ago, that accident has been eating me up inside, I don't wanna be the blame of some innocent shorty dying, My nerves were acting up.

Karissa didn't call yet today to tell me how the brownskin guh was doing, I didn't even get ha' name. This was to much shit.

I had to much to add on this accident to it, It would be a mess if, when brownskin woke up, She decided to sue me, fuck, what if She was one of them bitches that would blast my name on the media for fame and shit, put me down, make me look bad.

I hoped She made it out safe, but that shit was weighing heavy on my mind.

"Yo, Trell!"

"Yo phone ringing, dumbass!" Kd yelled into my ear, trying to dip into my pocket. I slapped his hand away, reaching for the phone which was clearly on my lap, Searching the screen, I frowned at the blurred screen.

Switching my sight to the cup which had a purple liquid, I sighed, downing the rest of it, placing the cup beside my feet onna' floor.

My phone kept ringing which was really aggravating, Shuffling to answer the call without dropping the device, I placed it to my ear.

"Yea?"

"Kentrell?" It was Karissa.

"Hmm, How's brownskin?" I asked almost immediately.

"Stop calling Her that, but i have some news On Her."

"Wassup?" I stumbled to my feet, holding onto the sofa as I struggled to get a grip on reality, I used the little strength in my body and left the room to avoid the noise.

"Wassup?" I repeated Once in the silent hallway.

"Well, it has good news, and bad." She sighed heavily on the other side of the line.

My eyebrows came together, "hmm, Gon head?" I urged Her to tell me what was happening at the hospital, If She kept on with this waiting shit I would hang up forreal.

"Well..Bad news first or good?-"

"Karrisa, Just tell me what the fuck goin' on." I broke my patience, snapping at Her.

"Well ok, then." I could see Her roll them big ass bug eyes and smack Her lips, "She is awake, but bad news- She's not able to form speech"

"Speech?" I muttered, wondering what She really meant.

"Yeah, She's been sitting with Dr. Junior for about an hour now, can't form a single word, she's either groaning or moaning. It also seems She can't comprehend anything were saying, You hit her really hard, luv."

"I didn't fucking Hit Her, The car did!" I defended, feeling terrible as shit.

"Yeah, the car you was driving- while intoxicated, dumbass."

"The media gon have fun with this, No lie" This luh bitch was laughing, hissing and making all typa funny ass noises to joke off on me and that shit wasn't gon work in ha favour if She kept up.

"You my Manager, do some bout it." I managed to say trough Her constant bashing of my name and laughing.

"You know I will, I'll try my hardest to keep it out of the media, for as long as I can." She explained.

"Buttt, as for Ishiya, the Doctor said She's in a bad state, allot of damage was done to Her face and head, She honestly barely looks like Herself. She can't even talk, Talk Kentrell, you really fucked Her head up." She got serious to the end, finally not laughing like the fucking devil.

This shit really was not funny.

Ishiya?

"Who the fuck is ishiya?" I wondered, leaning against the wall to balance myself so I wound not fall.

"I-"

Hea' this bitch gon laughing again.

"Yo, The girl you knocked down, told you, stop calling Her brow skin." She laughed, screeching into my fucking ear.

"Lil bat as bitch" I angrily moved the phone from my ear, mugging the screen.

"You know my name, stop playing."

"But hey, Come down here, you might wanna see Her." She got out before hanging up in my face.

I sucked my teeth, flopping down onto the floor, God knows I had no intentions of going anywhere today.

I couldn't even if I wanted to, I could hardly walk out that room, barely see good enough to make it to my car to be honest.

If brownskin thought she alone couldn't talk good, She ain know because I could barely even form sentences right now.

My head was fucked up.

But my conscious was weighing real heavy, I couldn't just abandon shorty when Like Rissa said- I knocked Her over.

I wasn't gonna drive intoxicated again though, So Brownskin would wait.

𓃲▀▆▀▆▀▆▀▆▀▆▀▆𓃲

End of chapter

Hiiiii day ones☺️ waddup?!!

Second chapter! Completed!

What yall thoughts on the chapter?

I really hope yaal fw it, bcs i like it fr😂😂💛

QOTD; you graduated?

ATQ; yessiirrr, and Im proud fr, Im also proud of you if you graduated!💕

Vote\Comment🤎

Excuse mistakes
Not edited.

ᰔᩚ𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐣𝐚𝐲┃ jay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 18.1K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 39.8K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
491K 10.5K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.