all my love

By _patienttimes_

Jared Cameron Fanfiction Eve Swan was two years older than her sister Bella Swan. After the break up with he... More

eclipse
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
breaking dawn pt 1
18
18.5
19
20
21
22

11

6.1K 130 5
By _patienttimes_

Eve laid on Jared's bed, with Jared laying his head on her stomach while she ran her fingers through his hair.

He just got back from his nightly patrol around the Swan household and he was happy Eve managed to stay awake so they could fall asleep together.

"There's going to be a bonfire tomorrow night, do you want to go?" Jared asks.

"Yeah." She replies tiredly.

Jared kisses her stomach gently making a hum leave Eves mouth her eyes becoming heavy.

"Will you move in?" Jared whispers making Eve smile lightly.

"I already live here." She whispers and Jared smiles moving to pull Eve to his chest holding her close to him.

"I meant officially."

"What about Paul?"

"He wants you to move in." Jared explains and Eve yawns nodding her head.

"Okay." She whispers quietly making Jared kiss the top of her head happily.

"Goodnight Eves."

"Night Jare."

Once morning hit, Eve was cooking pancakes in the kitchen humming quietly to herself not wanting to wake either Jared or Paul up.

Two warm arms snake around her waist and a kiss was placed on her shoulder making Eve smile.

"Morning baby." Jared whispers pecking her cheek before walking to the fridge pulling out a jug of orange juice.

"I made you pancakes." Eve says and Jared smiles at her.

"This is why I want you to move in." Jared jokes making Eve laugh shaking her head.

Jared hugs her from behind making her smile placing her free hand on his giving them a small squeeze.

"God I love you." Jared whispers.

Heat rose to Eves cheeks and she bit her lip holding back a wide smile.

"Stop." She whispers bashfully.

"Never." Jared replied kissing her cheek letting her finish making the pancakes in peace.

Paul joined the duo once the pancakes were officially done and the trio ate breakfast together.

"Did you ask her yet?" Paul asks and Jared nods his head.

"I'm moving in." Eve says and Paul smiles widely.

"Fuck yeah! God this is going to be awesome!" Paul yells happily making Eve laugh while Jared smiles.

He was happy that his best friend and girlfriend got along, it would've been extremely awkward if they didn't.

"We can go pack your stuff today, and then you'll be officially moved in by tonight." Jared says happily.

"Thankfully most of my stuff is still in boxes from when I moved back from Seattle. But I still have to tell my dad before any moving is done." Eve says to Jared who nods his head with a small frown.

"When's the bonfire?"

"No clue, sometime around when it gets dark." Jared says making Eve roll her eyes at him.

"I'm so happy you pay attention to the details." Eve says sarcastically making Paul smirk at the two.

"It's not my fault!" Jared complains and Eve rolls her eyes with a smile on her face.

"It's a good thing I love you." Eve says making Jared blush slightly at her words causing Paul to point it out making Eve scold Paul.

But Eve couldn't help but be happy this was how her life was going to be.

•••

"Eve come sit with me." Seth says holding onto her arm begging the older girl to sit with him.

"No, she's sitting with me." Jared says pulling Eve to him causing Seth to let out a frustrated growl.

"How about I sit next to both of you?" Eve asks quickly solving the problem at hand.

"Fine." The both grumble causing her to roll her eyes.

Eve looks over to see Jacob arriving but she furrowed her eyebrows when she saw her sister walking beside him.

"Why is Bella here?" Eve asks and Jared sighs kissing the side of her head.

"The elders wanted her to hear this story." Jared says and Eve nods her head.

Jared leads her to sit on the ground with the log as their back support. He made sure she had a blanket wrapped around her before wrapping an arm around her.

Seth quickly joined the duo his head laying on Eves lap as she moves to play with his hair.

"The Quileutes have been a small tribe from the beginning," Billy starts making everyone quickly gather around the fire listening carefully.

"But we've always had magic in our blood. We were great spirit warriors. Shape shifters, that transform into the powerful wolf. This enabled us to scare off our enemies, and protect our tribe." Billy continued proudly and Eve quickly understood where this was going.

They really put a whole bonfire together just to teach her sister the dangers of vampires?

Jesus Christ

"One day our warriors came across a creature, It looked like a man, but it was hard like stone, and cold as ice. Our warriors' sharp teeth, finally tore it apart. But only fire would completely destroy it."

"They lived in fear, the Cold Man was not alone. And they were right. She took her vengeance out on the village. Our elder chief, Taha Aki, was the only spirit warrior left to save the tribe, after his son was killed." Billy continued and Eve felt her eyes start to become heavy.

Not because the legends were boring, god no. It's just that having a fire, blanket, and two heater werewolves resting on her the heat started to make her sleepy.

Jared noticed Eves eyes blinking slightly more than normal and he knew that meant she was tired. He leaned down and kissed her head gently.

"Taha Aki's Third Wife could see that he would lose. The Third Wife was no magical being, no special powers, but one, courage. She stabbed herself to save her husband."

"The Third Wife's sacrifice distracted the Cold Woman, long enough for Taha Aki to destroy her. She saved the tribe. Over time, our enemies have disappeared. But one remains, The Cold Ones." Billy says as Eves eyes shut closed.

"Our magic awakens when they near. And we sensed it months ago, we felt the threat in our blood. We will fight to protect this land and those who cannot protect themselves." Billy says finishing and Jared looked to see Eve asleep on his shoulder while Seth was asleep on her lap making him smile.

Everyone starts getting up now that the story was done and Jared didn't have the heart to wake Seth and Eve up.

"They asleep?" Sue asks and Jared nods his head.

"Eve hasn't been sleeping well at night so I'm not surprised she fell asleep." Jared explains and Sue smiles sadly at him.

Sue leans down and gently shakes Seth's shoulder. Seth groans and his hands hold onto Eves thighs making Jared glare at the fifteen year old.

"Seth, you have to wake up." Sue whispers.

"No." Seth mumbles.

"Eve has to go home."

"No." Seth complains making Eve groan and blink her eyes open.

"Sorry honey." Sue apologizes and Eve shakes her head yawning.

"Sethy wake up, you can't sleep on the ground all night." Eve says tiredly.

"Will you sleep over? Please?" Seth asks blinking his eyes open giving Eve his puppy dog pout.

Eve looks over to Jared who seems unsure about it, he hasn't really let her out of her sight unless he was on patrol.

"I'll be with a werewolf." Eve says pouting and Jared sighs knowing she is right.

"It's up to you baby." Jared says and Eve smiles kissing his cheek.

"Come on Seth, before Leah steals me." Eve says and Seth stands up quickly grabbing Eve and running towards his moms car the two laughing.

"I'll come pick her up in the morning." Jared offers and Sue gives him a nod.

"If you need to, you can sleep on our couch." Sue offers and Jared gives her a thankful look.

"Really?"

"Really."

Jared quickly bolts to Sues car as well making the older women laugh watching as Paul also joined the group in her car.

"Sleep over!" Seth yells excited seeing as Jared and Paul are in the trunk while him and Eve are in the back seat and Leah in the front.

"Hell yeah." Paul says happily for the second time that day.

"This is not what I had in mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.8K 29
⤠ Embry Call x OC ⇾ "As stupid as it sounds, I've always wanted to end up having a fairytale ending." "Well, Brenna Swan, I will try my hardest to g...
56.4K 1K 18
Savannah Call is the older sister of Embry Call. She and Leah Clearwater are best friends. She dated Jacob Black but he broke up with her for Isabell...
97.7K 1.2K 52
Will Include: Jacob Black Seth Clearwater Embry Call Quil Ateara Jared Cameron Paul Lahote Sam Uley Leah Clearwater Edward Cullen Emmett Cullen Jasp...
86.7K 1.4K 13
what if Bella had a sister who is older. her name, Nina swan. when Bella and Nina move to forks Washington to spend time with their dad they meet old...