Until I met him

By camolife2002

the story is about this girl named Ryden and the mistakes that were made in her love life. She thinks her lif... More

chapter 1 Mr.Lawley
2 Food date
3 Ring!?!
4 New House!?
5 Social Media
A/N
7 O2l
8 Everyone.
9 A date.
10 That night
A/n
11 Kisses for the bitches
12 What did i see
13 trevor
A/n
Tests
Party at the o2l house
A/N
Appointment
Names
Comments
The call.
The funeral
Next day
2 weeks later
Home
First night
1 week later
Please read
Thoughts
The day
Flight
A/N
Bruises
The fair is in town
Day 2 at the fair
3rd day at the fair.
The day
Fan Gifts
❤️epilouge❤️

6 Fixing it.

71 4 1
By camolife2002

Kian told me he would fix everything so that is what he did today , or tried doing. He took a picture of us last night and posted it this morning "Look what you all did to MY babygirl I hate to say this if she continues getting hate I will quit YouTube and delete all social media's I am sorry but I can't you the light of my world to what some you guys think. So please leaver her be.
"There babygirl it's done and I love you." Kian said trying to sound joyful. I said "Okay thanks baby I love you more." He looked at me with tear filled eyes and said "Baby why would you do that you were about to take your own life away because of some shit people said? Why didn't you tell me it bothered you?" He asked now stuttering over his words because of his tears. Choking over my words I managed to reply "because used to be my escape,my happy place,my... life. But now you are my escaoe, happy place, and my life baby I love you a lot." I replied both of us crying. "Okay now I'm hungry" he whined. "Well what would you like to eat?" I asked. Kian replied "FOOD!" "Kian Robert Lawley don't start this smart ass shut with me again!" I laughed I grabbed his hand we both got dressed and I surprised him with pancakes from Ihop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 68 18
| Connor Franta Fan Fiction |
1.4K 121 41
Things went down after Haiden had her 'incident'... She ends up being ok, but her life takes an interesting turn as people start disappearing and att...
335K 4.9K 33
@KianLawley requests to follow you She never thought she would love anyone like him. Never thought she would actually meet him. Until one day, when h...
333K 4.8K 26
Connor Franta decides to take his little sister Rachel along to California with him to live with him and his best friend, Ricky Dillon. Rachel and Ri...