An Age Old Promise

By reddiamondtulip

Waking up in a new time but same place. The last memory was an unfulfilled promise to an old friend More

Author's Note
I
II
III
IV
part 2
V
VI
VII
VIII
part 2
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII

Closing Note

22 1 0
By reddiamondtulip

Finally! The book is finally done! And please... I beg you PLEASE DO NOT GET THIS ONE PURGED AS WELL!! Like I said in the previous chapter's note, it's all for fun and letting out my inner history geek and I mean no harm so for anyone's associated... please don't sue me. I tried my best to make this a wholesome yet more cheesy story that I've ever written. 

If all of it's clear... if you guys like the story, why don't you leave a vote and share it with your friends and family? Maybe they'll like it too! This is the closing note of An Age Old Promise and I'll see you in my next work! RD out!! Boi!!!

//I can already imagine myself having a catfight with Natalie for not wanting to share Heydrich lol and I'm so going to watch The Man With The Iron Heart movie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 6 6
The Universe is dying. Few of those who were living knew. And fewer know why. Much that was once was, is lost. For none now lived, remember it. It ha...
Broken By Tara

Teen Fiction

383 32 26
I close my eyes. I'm not going to die. I'm not going to die. Suddenly, I feel my stomach drop and my head start to spin. I try to scream, but nothi...
32 0 1
A man wakes up from the dead with no memory of his previous life.
419 13 7
Y/n has never believed in love, he isn't into it, his sister is worried about him, always saying that she thinks he might be depressed, y/n doesn't b...