It's About Her!

Da LoveAffitnity

How far you can go to be with the person you love? Can you run away from your ownself? Can you rewind the pas... Altro

Chapter 1
She is not your dirt.
Men have needs.
The Torne Doll.
Learn the rules and Play by it!
Awareness is a curse.
Demon and Lies
Dark Dominance
Forgotten Human
The enigma of the heart
Bruised Heart Part 1
Bruised Heart Part 2
Shattered Soul
Fire in the heart
What hurts the most!
Several Knots
Meteor shower
Crushed Flower
Scars
Its Okay, to be not Okay!
Insecurities
Maybe...May..be!
Lifting the Curse
Love that makes you, breaks you!
Secrets and lessons
Congratu....lations...!
One more time...
Dead
The broken things
Wounds and scars
Mirror and Beast

Replacing Nightmares with Sunshine

285 20 14
Da LoveAffitnity

Zoya stood in the dimly-lit room, surrounded by leering men who had come to bid on her. She had lost count of the days she had been held captive in this place, waiting for her fate to be decided by the highest bidder. As the auctioneer called out the bidding price, Zoya's eyes scanned the room, desperately searching for a glimmer of hope. And then, in the midst of the chaos, she saw him. Aditya, the man she had loved and lost, stood before her, a look of determination etched on his face.

"Zoya," She heard his voice.

Aditya could feel his heart pounding in his chest as he stood before her. His eyes scanned her delicate features, which were etched with pain and uncertainty.  He had come all this way to be with her, to help her, but it seemed like it was already too late. Her smile was fleeting, almost forced, and it disappeared so quickly that he wondered if he had imagined it. Zoya's eyes looked tired, and there was a deep sadness etched on her face that he couldn't ignore. Aditya felt his heart sink as he looked at Zoya's expression. He knew that she was unsure if he was real or just a figment of her imagination. Zoya's lips parted as if she wanted to say something, but no words escaped. She was frozen, caught between hope and fear.

As Aditya took a step forward, Zoya's eyes widened, and her breath hitched. She didn't know if she should run into his arms or scream out his name. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even realize the men around her were still there, watching the scene unfold with curious eyes.

Zoya wanted to believe that Aditya was real and that he was here to save her from this fate. But the fear that had gripped her heart for so long held her back. She didn't know if she could trust her own emotions anymore.

As Aditya reached out to touch her, Zoya flinched, her eyes filled with panic. She took a step back, her eyes darting between him and the men who were circling around her like vultures. She didn't know what to do, but deep down, she knew that she didn't want to be sold off like a piece of property.

Aditya's eyes blazed with fury as he felt the man's grip tighten around his arm, preventing him from reaching out to Zoya. He could feel his blood boil with anger, but he knew he had to keep his cool if he wanted to rescue her. He turned to the man holding him and gave him a menacing glare, his jaw clenched in frustration.Meanwhile, Zoya's heart pounded in her chest as she watched helplessly as the men dragged her away. She could see Aditya's eyes filled with anger and desperation, but she knew there was little he could do at that moment. She wanted to scream out his name, to tell can him she was there and that she believed he had come to rescue her, but the fear of the consequences held her tongue.

Suddenly, she heard a commotion behind her and turned to see Aditya throwing punches at the man who was holding him back. She gasped in surprise and felt a glimmer of hope ignite within her. Aditya was fighting for her, and that gave her the strength to fight back as well.

With a sudden burst of courage, Zoya kicked one of her captors in the groin and ran towards Aditya, who was still engaged in a scuffle with the other man. As she approached, he caught a glimpse of her and immediately turned to face her, his eyes wide with shock and disbelief.

"Zoya," he breathed, reaching out to her. She didn't hesitate for a moment, throwing herself into his embrace. She could feel his heart beating fast against her chest, and she knew in that moment that he had come for her, that he loved her, and that he would do anything to keep her safe.

"Zoya, let's go home. A home where no darkness can touch you, where any storm must first pass through me to reach you. No evil eye shall ever harm you, and if it does, you will have me by your side to protect your honor. Will you come with me? To a small nest, where there may be fewer rooms, but love will be in abundance. Where you'll be there, and I'll be there, and our world will be complete. Will you come with me, holding my hand, becoming my wife, and letting me make up for the times I couldn't protect you before?"

Zoya's heart was pounding in her chest as Aditya looked at her with hopeful eyes, his love for her shining through. She had always been seen as a stain on society, a burden to be borne and an object to be used. She had lost all hope of ever finding happiness or love, resigned to a life of misery and despair. She couldn't believe that someone could care for her so deeply, after all the pain and trauma she had endured. But as much as she wanted to say yes, doubts crept into her mind, threatening to take over.

Memories of her past flooded her mind, the years of abuse and neglect at the hands of her father, the horror of being sold into prostitution, and then again to Arab men who treated her like an object. She had learned the hard way that words could be deceiving, that promises could be broken. Could she trust Aditya's words, his promises?

Her voice trembled as she spoke, "Aditya, I want to believe you, I really do. But my entire life has been nothing but a stain to society. No one has ever cared for me like you do, but my vocal just didn't help me. Can I trust a dream? What if it's all too good to be true?"

Tears started to stream down her face as she spoke, her heart torn between the desire to believe in Aditya's love and the fear of being let down once again. She looked at him, searching his eyes for any sign of doubt or insincerity.

Aditya took her hand in his, his eyes never leaving hers. "Zoya, I understand your fears, but I promise you, I will be there for you through thick and thin. You will never have to face anything alone again. We'll build a new life together, a life filled with love and happiness. Please, trust me, and say yes."

Zoya's heart swelled with emotion as she heard Aditya's words, his love and sincerity shining through. She looked into his eyes, and in that moment, she knew that she had found someone who would never let her down. 

As the tears streamed down her face, she whispered, "Yes,"

Zoya allowed herself to believe in the beautiful dream that he was offering her, to trust that he would never let her down, that he would always be there for her, no matter what. And for the first time in her life, she felt the stirrings of hope and happiness, a glimmer of light in the darkness that had consumed her for so long.

Zoya sat quietly inside the plane, her eyes fixed on the pages of the Quran in front of her. She felt Aditya's gaze on her, but she didn't dare look up until she had finished reading the page. As she turned the page, she placed a tender kiss on the Quran and touched it to her temple, praying for their safe journey. She kept the holy book back in her back and sat back.

Aditya watched her in awe, amazed by her devotion and the way she found solace in her faith. He knew that he had found someone truly special in Zoya, and he felt a sense of gratitude wash over him. He reached out and gently took her hand in his, feeling her fingers intertwine with his.

"Thank you for being here with me," Aditya whispered, his voice soft and full of emotion. "I can't imagine going through this without you by my side."

As the plane took off, Aditya pulled her close to him, and they looked out the window at the breathtaking view. "Zoya, look at that," he said, pointing out at the beautiful scenery. "This is just the beginning. We have a whole lifetime to explore and discover new things together."

Zoya laughed and shook her head. "Aditya, slow down. Let's just enjoy this moment for now."

But Aditya's excitement couldn't be contained. "I can't help it, Zoya. I'm just so excited for our future together. I can already picture our children running around, and I'm thinking about baby names already."

Zoya chuckled and shook her head, grateful for Aditya's unwavering optimism and love for her. She leaned in and gave him a soft kiss, feeling their connection grow stronger with each passing moment.

"Ya Allah , Aditya! Can you stop looking up for children's names and go off to sleep already."

"No , Until you choose a name?" Aditya poked his tongue out.

"Okay what choices do I have?" Zoya asked tiredly.

"Aziza or Aiman."

"What if there is a boy?" she asked confused

"Nope, It will be a girl. I am sure." He smiled, leaning on her arm.

"Aarush or Aarav for my boy." Zoya smiled sweetly, thinking of a sweet dream in far future.

The sweet bickering made the two laugh and they hugged each other tightly, thanking god for blessing them with this moment. Just then a sudden jolt shook the plane. Aditya looked at her in concern, but before they could react, there was another violent shudder, and the plane started to plummet towards the ground.

And, soon as the engine started making strange noises and smoke began to fill the cabin, panic set in. Aditya's heart raced with fear as he realized that something was seriously wrong. Zoya's eyes widened with terror, and she clung to Aditya's hand tightly. The sound of metal tearing filled the air, and the plane began to shake violently. Aditya tried to keep his calm and assess the situation, but deep down, he knew they were in trouble.

As the smoke grew thicker and flames started to flicker, Aditya and Zoya's grip on each other's hand grew tighter. The screams of the other passengers added to the chaos, and they could feel the intense heat surrounding them. Aditya's mind raced with thoughts of his family, his friends, and everything he had ever known, wondering if he would ever see them again.

In a moment of clarity, Aditya turned to Zoya, his voice shaking with emotion, "I love you, Zoya. No matter what happens, I want you to know that." Zoya's eyes filled with tears as she leaned in to kiss him, knowing that these might be their last moments together.

Zoya's mind raced with memories of her life with Aditya. She thought about the day they first met, the arguments they had, and the way he always managed to make her laugh. It was in that moment of chaos that she realized that every memory she cherished was with Aditya.

Despite all the trauma and pain she had experienced in her past, Aditya had somehow become the light in her life. He had replaced the darkness with sunshine and love, and she was grateful for every moment they had shared together. As she closed her eyes for the last time, she whispered Aditya's name and felt a sense of peace wash over her.

"I love you too Aditya."

Lad ja apni ye jang tu

Krde sab ko hi dang tu

Bana le choti si duniya

Ho ja mast malang tu

Bol Hu, bol Hu Bol Hu

**** Curtain Drops****

End of Season 1

Allah Hu, Allah Hu

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

140K 8.8K 50
Everything was perfect . Life was perfect for the couple Aditya and Pooja who were in a relationship since their college days. They loved each other...
30.2K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
4.3K 343 39
Book #1 of series 'Game of destiny.' For those who have faith in fate. For those who believe in 'the game of destiny'. "प्रेम" Ajay Manholtra is a r...
478K 24K 86
He loves her and could set the entire world on fire for her She loves him and she could cross any line for him Everyone knows that including them but...