Kings lost Princess

By Darkness_lover003

Light of Salvatore family was kidnapped from them by someone who was their biological mother They never saw... More

Author note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 2

18K 350 51
By Darkness_lover003

I started to wake up with the sound of birds chirping outside coming through a window. I was still on the kitchen floor.

I look at clock for time it 5:48 am, I sighed in relief that I am not late, and I try to get up, but everything hurt, I touch my head where I got hit with bottle by Sir last night.

I know I can't sit here all day and so slowly stand up while holding the kitchen counter and walk well limped towards the bathroom for shower since I know mother and Sir are passed out just like every day and sister is a heavy sleeper, so I took shower with warm water. Which help me feel a little better, but tear start to fill my eyes.

Thoughts start clouding my head with Why do they hate me so much. Am I not they daughter? All I want to have a family who can love me, but they hate and look at me with so much hate and disgust.

I heard that father supposed to love daughter the most and treat them like a princess, but Sir doesn't want me to call him by his name but let Tiffany call him daddy.

My body is so thin and there are purple and blue bruises everywhere.

I got out of shower, when I was drying my body I saw bruises, cuts, and scar's everywhere and change my clothes and open the bathroom window, so they won't notice the warm fog.

I made breakfast and set the table and woke them up. Sir and mother just yelled at me to go die and when I knocked on Tiffany door, she opens it.

"Oh, it's you I can't believe I have to start my morning with your ugly face".

I told her breakfast is ready.

She said "Fine" and walk back inside her room and then came back with her homework and told me to finish it before school.

I went back to the basement and start working on it. Took me over 20 mins to finish it since it was easy. I gather her homework and my bag and went back in the kitchen.

All three of them were smiling and talking while eating they breakfast.

I wish someone would smile at me like that and care even to talk to with a smile.

Don't wish for impossible

Not you again

Bitch be grateful that I am talking to you

I was asking for a real person

Why what if they hurt you like your family

You're right

Of course, I am

I ignored Bella

Yes, I named her

I walk slowly to school

I was walking in the hallway when someone slam the in the lockers and walked away while laughing. It wasn't new to me because I get bullied a lot by popular kids and also my sister alongside her friends.

I got to AP chemistry class after few mins' teacher walked in.

"Hello everyone, today we have a surprise test". Everyone Gasped and complained about it. I hate surprised test or quizzes; teachers do things like those and then wonder why students hate them.

I was first one to finish so she let me out early. I was happy and went to the library it the only place in school where I can find peace and I like the smell of old books. I start reading different language book and learn some new words.

I was halfway through the book when I looked at the time. It's 4 mins left for my next class. I got up in hurry, so I won't be late for class, but it made my body hurt like a bitch.

I barely made it on time and only to find that teacher was absent, and we have a free period. I guess it's not my lucky day and I went back to the library.

I decided to take a short nap because I was still tired.

~~Dream flashback ~~

little girl was running and someone said "Roaa Principessa Dove sei" (where are you).

Little girl giggled and said non qui (not here)

"davvero allora dovrei mangiare questo biscotto da solo" (really then i should eat those cookies alone) an amused voice said.

"no, sono qui" (no I am here) little girl said coming out of her hiding place

They laughed and picked little girl up

~~Dream flashback over~~

What was that I ask myself that

Dream

Ik but what was it

Bitch dream is a succession of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that usually occur involuntarily I...

Shut up I know what a dream it what I meant was what kind of dream it was

Well, it was a...

Grrr shut the fuck up

Geez I was just trying to help

Who was it

Umm a person perhaps human?

Is it possible to strangle an imaginary bitch

Well,, I think t...

Bitch SHUT THE FUCK UP

Fine amore mio (my love)

Bitch

Ignoring Bella and thought who was that little girl, maybe me but I try to recall any memory similar to the dream but I don't remember any happy memories but I only remember the bad memories crystal clear. Why were they talking in Italian, I understand it, but I don't know why

~~Time skips to after school~~

Enter the house and welcomed with alcohol smell and passed out parents. Mother was laying on a chair while hugging her alcohol bottle and Sir was passed out on the floor.

When mother introduced Carlo/Sir to Tiffany and me. I was really happy to finally got father.

Flashback

My sister and me was 4 years old. The front door opens and happy looking mother walks in with a man

Mother start speaking "Tiffany baby come here and meet your father, Carlo". Tiffany ran and hugged him while giggling and say "I got a daddy. Daddy where were you I missed you so much", my sister whines.

"Oh, princess I was busy working far-away", said Carlo in a loving voice.

All three of them look like a perfect family and they didn't even notice me there.

But I was happy to have a father and thought maybe now someone will love me because before mother introduced Sir or father to us. She would just ignore me and only love Tiffany but when sir start living with us, he also only loves my sister and ignore me. they both start abusing, physically and emotionally. They get stuck all the time and mother also start doing drugs when Sir start to live with us.

Flashback end

I went to the basement and did my homework, after when I was done, I saw the time it's was 6:24 pm.

I hurried up to the kitchen and signed in relief when I saw them still sleeping.

I made Macaroni and cheese and set up the table. Wake up mother and sir and told them dinner is ready.

Sir start yelling at me to clear the mass in the kitchen and just then Tiffany came home with a lot of shopping bag. She looked weird, messy hair, her lipstick was everywhere and her shirt wrong buttoned.

Mother stand up and hugged Tiffany

"Baby I missed you",she said voice full of love which reminds me of a dream that I have in the library. Then mother whisper something in her ear to which Tiffany giggle and blush.

"Hi whore come here and take Tiffany shopping bags to her room", mother said.

They were a lot, and I don't have much strength but I also don't to get beaten again so I carried them up the stairs to her room. Her room was too pink like a Barbie doll room. I don't like pink

I came back down and start cleaning my kitchen again. But my sister told sir to send me back in the basement.

Sir yelled at me and said "get back to the basement you ugly slut".

They don't need to tell me twice and I limp back in the basement.

I sit down to clean and put a cream over my bruises, or injuries. I hiss in pain when the cream came in touch with the skin.

After mending my bruises I lay down on the cold floor and thought about the dream and who was it and why were they calling me nicknames.

No one ever both to call me with my real name.

I hold my necklace close to my heart

I don't know why I have or where I got it from, but I find peace just to have it close to me and it very pretty

I wish I have someone who will give nickname or hug me with those thoughts Drift to sleep.

Author Note:

Hello guys

I hope you like the story so far. I use google translator for Italian

Please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 1.7K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
824K 29.2K 59
Sequel to The Family I Hate. COMPLETE âś… You gotta read that book first or this will make no sense. ___________ "You'...
Found By Belle

Non-Fiction

324K 8.4K 60
FINISHED. 12/25/23 Second book will posted on February 10, is called 'Lost.' Will have a sequel to this book. Aurora is a new born baby. When her par...
1.1M 25.9K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...