๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ | ๐ž. ๐ฃ๐š๐ž...

Oleh jxxivm

๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‰๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐–บ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‰๐—‚๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„. " ๐ฐ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก!
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยน
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยฒ
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยณ
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏโด
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏโต
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏโถ
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏโท
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏโธ
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏโน
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยนยน
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยนยฒ
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยนยณ
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยนโด
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยนโต
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยนโถ
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยนโท
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยนโธ
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยนโน
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยฒโฐ
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยฒยน
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยฒยฒ
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยฒยณ

๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏยนโฐ

493 19 1
Oleh jxxivm

▊ 𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑫!

𝑹𝑼𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑺

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 you felt exhausted and the guiltiness hadn't hit you yet.
You heard Kali's voice in the background while you zoned out, glacing at your school mates faces.
You could barely concentrate enough to walk like a normal person, it was like a part of your brain stopped controlling your body.
You lied to Kali explaining her that you were simply sleepy, you knew she would have been disappointed if she knew the truth.

You hadn't thanked Eren yet, last night you just went to sleep, and didn't even change your clothes, you were lucky you didn't wear any make up,

you didn't know there were so many different kind of drug that could reduce you in that state, you blamed Caleb and Keith since they used to give you the same shit.

"Y/n! Are you listening to me? " Kali tapped your shoulder with her finger, bringing you to the reality. "What? " you asked glacing at her with a confused expression.

"I know you didn't sleep well, but try to pay attention to what I'm saying bro, what if I just discovered the cure for cancer and as I'm telling it to you I forget what I was saying and you are the only one who could say it since you were right next to me? " she jokingly asked.

"yeah... you're right... " you uttered before yawning and rubbing your eyelids.

You met Connie's gaze and greeted him with a quick and kinda forced smile as you pursed your lips, but noticed another broad figure next to him that was initially talking to Jean, it was Eren, he glace at you questioning himself what you were going to do,

you forced another smile to him, you couldn't ignore him like that, he gave you a taste of the dopest drug and took the responsibility to safely take you home,

his lips slightly curved in a smirk as he walked pass you, you rolled your eyes while Kali assisted at what just happened.

"Didn't you say you didn't like him? What's with the looks? Tell me I'm curious. " she asked, you obviously weren't going to tell her you got high with him, the years of lying to your family really paid off.

"I met him at the gas station, he helped me buy the thing I wanted to buy. " you stated hoping she'll believe you.

"Mh okay, anyways, you have to meet Imani and her friend group, she can look obnoxious at first but she's really fun to hang out with." She explained.

"For real? " you weren't really interested in it, you would have follow your friend anywhere as you didn't have a specific place to go. You didn't have a mother who could have beat your ass at your apartment because you came late.

I need some glasses...

you thought, you were lucky Kali hadn't noticed your half lidded and reddish eyes, but noticed the way you almost tripped and bumped the door at the school entrance.

"So... this is Y/n, she looks dead but I assure y'all she just need something to eat. "
you side-eyed your friend as she gave a vague description of you.

You were in the cafeteria, you didn't even notice when you arrived, you just felt the urge to slam your head against the table and maybe pass out and start sleeping for the rest of the day, and you were hoping to be transported to a hospital as soon as they would notice that you can't wake up, where you could rest and sleep all the time.

You forced a smile at the group of girls and averted your eyes.

"I'm Raven, the funny one of the group, nice to meet you. " The short reddish-haired girl took the initiative and introduced herself smiling.

"I'm Chloe. " another girl presented herself, she had long ash-blonde hair and obsidian eyes that reminded you of Eren's friend.

"So you were a drug addict?! " Imani exclaimed excitedly looking at you, you furrowed your brows and tried to elaborate what she just said.

"Imani!" the Raven and the blonde exclaimed widening their eyes. " I'm no longer that... who told you that? " you asked squinting your eyes,
you knew for sure it wasn't Kali, the only person you knew who really liked spreading rumors with his friends was Elijah. You rolled your eyes regretting telling him your business.

"Oh I just heard that from some people, we won't judge, who don't do them... anyways... I bet you already know me but I'm Imani, nice to meet you. " she said protruding a smile, you noticed the little gems on some of her teeth as she widened her lips, just like Aaliyah's.

"Cool... " you uttered as you relaxed your head on the palm of your hand.
The time passed and speaking with them, well... more like listening to then talking was really interesting.
You stayed in silence the majority of the time or added some comments to the conversation, you feared the drug you took would have made you say something really dumb, but the thoughts in your head periodically shifted to other things, specifically the fact that people know the fact that you did drugs.

Now it didn't looked like only Kali knew it, but the entire school, you felt like everybody was watching you as they passed the table you were sat in, you kept reminding yourself that it wasn't of a big deal, the majority of people there did drugs when you went to your first college party, so it wasn't really their place to say something about it.
As long as nobody found out you still did them, you were ok with it, and the fact that Imani used the past tense reassured you.

"Oh... Imani look, there's Eren. " Raven jokingly hummed and hit her friend shoulder signaling her his arriving in the cafeteria.

"Stop that shit, I don't like that ugly nigga anymore... " she uttered applying the lip gloss on her lips, without averting her eyes from get phone.

"Ugly... ? Wasn't you the one who was cheesing over his Instagram photos last week? " the blondie asked as a smirk grew on her lips.

"And? Everybody can change. " she harshly responded before pressing her lips against each other.

"... while being with Calvin. " Raven and Ashley chuckled as their friend gave them a death glare.

"I don't like that white boy, that was literally a toxic relationship, now I'm happy with Calvin. " Imani uttered as she huffed.

"Girl Calvin ain't that better, y'all broke up for the second time this week and you got your back blown by one of his homeboys in the meantime. " Raven explained as she furrowed her brows confused at her statement.

"Raven... you talk to much, I love him and he loves me, that's the important thing. " she stated as she fixed her lashes.
"I remember when you said this about Eren and other two guys when the year started... " Kali murmured repressing her laughter.

"Yeah... but now I'm a changed woman, I know my worth... " she said.

"Yeah... whatever. " Chloe said.

"Not gonna lie though... if it wasn't for the bitch who prayed for our downfall and spread those rumors, me and Eren would still be together. " she explained, you remember about the story Connie told you, she didn't look like a bully or what, you wondered what really happened.

"don't worry, they won't find anything because there's practically nothing. " Chloe said as she took a bite of her

"Yeah, they are already thinking of warning everyone of the false accusations. " Imani added on.

The bus for some unknown reason wasn't going to come, so you were forced to take your bike. It didn't delighted you riding your bike in the heat, but you didn't have any choice.
You sat on the saddle, ready to leave the building's area, when you heard your name being called, you exactly knew whose voice that was, you would have ignore him, but you felt like you owe him something.

You turned around, meeting his eyes, you noticed he had the steering wheel of a bicycle in his hands as he inched closer to you.

"Hey. " he uttered with an awkward look, "Uhm... hey... " you greeted back, hoping he was going to keep the conversation going but short,

"You ain't using the bus? " he asked.

"No... they said that it's not going to arrive anytime soon... what about you? I noticed you don't have your motorcycle with you. " you pointed out. You started looking around with your eyes as you grew nervous without a specific reason,

he glaced at his bike before resume talking.
"Oh... uh... yeah... it broke so I couldn't take it to school. " he explained, he looked like he was thinking about the right words to say.

"That's unfortunate, uhm... you wanted to tell me something? " you asked. You found weird that he wanted to talk to you like a normal person, he reminded you of the elderly people who would randomly start conversations about today's weather.

"okay I'm... going straight to the point... do you wanna come at my place? " he asked. you furrowed your brows and glaced at him, waiting for him to say he was joking.

"no... ?Why would I ?" you asked in a obvious tone. "I didn't mean it in that way, " he quickly explained slightly widening his eyes, realizing that asking something similar would have come out stranger than he thought.

"I mean... I'm not tryna have sex with you, just smoke something together or something like that. " he added. You know how after a blunt many girls become walking vaginas in front of some boys eyes , but you had to remember that you literally drugged yourself with him in a dangerous road.

"Why are you asking me though? " you asked with an awkward and confused grin. "don't you have friends to do it with? " you added as he rolled his eyes.

"They said they can't... and I just want to get to know you, just say yes already. " he nervously said,

"Hell nah... why would I go to a stranger's home? " you asked.

"We're not strangers though, we were literally seeing starts last night from how high we were! " he blurted out stupefied by your continuous refuse.
"we were seeing starts because it was night... " you said as he rolled his eyes.

"you know what I mean... I just need some company, nothing more. " he stated.
"Okay... but If I catch you doing something really sus you won't like the consequences. " you warned him, "okay okay... " he said suppressing a smirk, rotating your eyes.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

87.3K 2.8K 21
"๐จ๐จ๐ก ๐ข๐ฆ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐จ๐ก ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก." [eren x fem reader] y...
20.3K 1K 15
๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๏ฟฝ...
9.8K 402 13
"๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…, ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐—’ ๐–ป๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–พ." ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐—†๐—Œ...
35.6K 1K 26
แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡ แดษชxแด‡แด… ๊œฑษชษขษดแด€สŸ๊œฑ, แดษชxแด‡แด… ๊œฑษชษขษดแด€สŸ๊œฑ, แด›สœแด‡ส'ส€แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸษชษดษข แดแด‡ ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด›, ส™แดœแด› ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› ษช ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด…ส™สแด‡๊œฑ, แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸแด๊œฑ, แด›สœแด‡ "ษช ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...