Code Lyoko Season 5

Av metalgreymon2

Evolution was of course a sh#t season, as we all know. So, i made a new season, with somethings inspiered on... Mer

501 - The Files
502 - Bad Feeling
503 - XANA Returns
504 - In XANA's Claws
Sirenix
Cortex
Courage
Lady Einstein
Return
A long gone past
Pangeia
Hesperix
Season 5 Part 2 trailer
XANA's Secret
The Trix
The Codex
Decisions
The Trap
Meltdown
All out Attack
Project Carthage
Darkness
Deep Scan
Virus
Rescue Mission
Goodbye
Comming up...

Anthea

116 1 0
Av metalgreymon2

Episode 107 - Anthea

Passing through the binary code cyberspace, on the center of Lyoko, we can see the blue Sector 5. The Lyoko Warriors are fighting against some Mantas. Meanwhile, Aelita was operating the interface.

Aelita: Jeremy, you think there's anything here?

Jeremy: I'm sure of it!(Lab) If there's any clue on XANA's control over the Towers it has to be that interface!

Aelita: So far nothing. 

The others were having a few problems with the Mantas, as they trarted releasing mines. Odd fired one arrow at a mine that was coming out, and bew it up, along with the Manta.

Odd: That one less for the party!

William was protecting Aelita. However, these Mantas were revealing to be quite pesky and anoying. William looked at the cyberspace, and atemped to do something.

William: Can i do this... MANTA!!!!!

Out of nower, a cry of another Manta was heard. It was diferent. While XANA's mandas were a bluish gray, this one is Black.

Aelita: Whoa....

Bloom: That Manta is black!

The Black Manta went to William, awating his orders. William hopped on it, and they took off. William pointed his sword at XANA's Mantas.

William: Fire!

William's Manta fired at XANA's creatures. Its laser blew one of the enemy Mantas up, but there was still a final Manta to deal with. Bloom went above it.

Bloom: DRAGON'S ENERGY!!!

Bloom hitted the Enemy Manta, destroying it. Aelita ept searching, and finally saw something that she thought it could be what they came there for.

Aelita: Jeremy, i think i found something! I'm gonna send it to you!

Jeremy: Let me see!(Lab) This is it! Alright, guys, time to come home!

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

The elevator door opened, revealing the Lyoko gang. They went to Jeremy, who was analyzing the Data they just got.

Odd: Remind me, why were we in Sector 5, in the forst place?

Bloom: To be onest, i don't understand either. Jeremy just told us that to go there, and extract Data.

Aelita: You mentionated that this was to learn ho XANA can control the Towers, but why?

Jeremy: Well, here's the thing. I have a guess that we woul only be able to decode the Video by returning to the Cortex. But then again, it's quite risky, because of those Antivirus they have guarding it.

Odd: You mean the Ninjas?

William: Ninjas?

Bloom: And there's Odd giving the monsters weird names to the enemies again.

Ulrich: This one actually suits them. But... Why won't we go there? We can fight them.

Jeremy: Their swords have a bug, that can track down where the avatars that enter there cme from. Hadn't it been for our protection system, we would be in big trouble.

Yumi: Actually it's mostly thanks to Aelita and Laura.

Jeremy: Moving on. If attacking the Cortex is to risky, the best way we can try and decode the thing, is by Activating a Way Tower on Lyoko.

Bloom: Activating a Way Tower?

Yumi: Last time we atemped to decode something with a Way Tower, XANA came in to take control of it.

Jeremy: Correct. That's why we were in Sector 5. The codes Aelita brought back are Codes that XANA uses on his towers. All i have to do now, is swich the programs for our Towers, and with this, XANA won't be able to take Control of our towers!

William: This might actually work!

Aelita: When are we going to Lyoko?

Jeremy: The reversing program is gonna work during the Night. So now by tomorrow, we should have it ready. Tomorrow afternoon is when we go.

Lyoko Gang: Got it!

Jeremy left the program running over night. Bloom woke up on the next day, and looked at the time she had left. Her Hesperix quest will end in 5 days. She doesn't have much more time left. 

Bloom: Only five days... How will i prove my inteligence to Hesperix? 

Bloom lookes at the time. It marke 7:30 AM. She finished getting ready, and went to have breakfast. The Lyoko gang were chating about Something. It seemed that Odd was a little down, again.

Odd: I didn't abbandon him... he's with my cousin...(Bloom comes in) 

Bloom: Hey guys, what's the topic?

Aelita: Odd's dog, Kiwi. He left him with Cassandre.

Bloom: Who's Cassandre?

Aelita: My "sister", if you get what i meen.

Bloom: Ok okay.

Ulrich: Odd used to have Kiwi hidden in his closet here at Kadic. It was a bit painfull to have it, cause he wouldn't obey Odd.

Odd: Hey, he obey me very well!

Aelita: He listens to Cass more than you, cousin.

Jeremy: Let's get down to buisness. The codes are ready. I'll instal them in my Energy Transmit program, and use them to control the Tower.

William: So, will this be enough to decode the video?

Jeremy: I hope so.(Yumi comes in)

Yumi: Hey guys! Odd, you look so down, what's wrong?

Ulrich: Kiwi.

Yumi: Figures.(sits with Ulrich) So, you got the codes to the Tower?

Jeremy: I do. Let's just hope that we can do it.

Time Skip. It's about 3PM, and our heroes are at the end of the tunnel. They climb up, and reach the factory.

They go down to the Elevator. Jeremy enters the lab, and the rest goes to the Scanners. Jeremy locates the best tower for the mission, and the girls enter the Scanners.

Bloom: Where are we going to, Jeremy?

Jeremy: The tower we're going to attack is in the Mountain Sector. I'll start up the process. Transfer Yumi! Transfer Aelita! Transfer Bloom! Virtualization!

Jeremy pressed the Keyboard, and the girls were virtualized in the Mountain Sector, right infront of the tower. The boys were up next.

Jeremy: The boys are comming!(Lab) Upload William! Upload Odd! Upload Ulrich! Virtualization!

The boys followed up, and landed in front of the girls. They went for the Tower. Aelita went inside, and the rest of the gang stood there guarding the Tower. Aelita reached the second level of the Tower, and conected to the interface.

Aelita: I'm connected, Jeremy!(lab)

Jeremy: Okay. I'm activating the Tower... (presses ENTER) Now!

With the tower activate, The Video Archives started to be decoded. Jeremy looked at it, as the decoding was up and running at full speed.

Jeremy: YEAH!!!!(inside the Tower)

Aelita: The decoding is going at full speed! But it might take some time, Jeremy.(lab)

Jeremy: No problem. As long as we can deal with XANA's foes, there's nothing to deal with.

SCREEN TRANSITION - AELITA

The Lyoko gang looked through the roads to left and right. It seemed that nothing was happening. However, Jeremy spotted something comming.

Jeremy: Uh oh. I spoke to soon. XANA called out the heavy guns!

They looked through the right, and spotted tree Tarantulas coming to them. The monsters stopped in front of the Lyoko Gang.

Ulrich: Three Tarantulas? Is XANA afrais of us, or what?(brings out his Katanas)

William: Well, this is good for us, actually!(brigs out his Zwheinhander)

Yumi brought out her fans. Odd called out a new gadget Jeremy programed for him, Infinite Arrows, and Bloom charged up her Dragon Flame. The Tarantulas took a fighting stance, and started shooting lots of lasers. These monsters are quite fast shooters. 

William: Fall back! FALL BACK!

The gang took cover in some rocks. The Tarantulas went close to the Tower. However, when XANA atemped to take control of the Tower, something came on his way. Jeremy's codes were Working, and he was overriging the Tower.

Jeremy: YAHOOOO!!!! XANA's atemp to controll the Tower failled!(Lyoko) The monsters are confused, attack them now!

William: No nead to saw twice! SUPERSMOKE!

William went to teh Tarantulas, and slashed one of them. Odd fired his arrows at another one, and defeated the second one. Bloom finished off the last one with a Fire Arrow.

Ulrich: It's already over?

Yumi: That was quick.(gets hit by a vertical laser) GAH!(gets devirtualized)

Ulrich: YUMI!

Yumi apeared on the Scanner. She punched it, and got out, frustrated. Jeremy just looked at what attacked them.

Jeremy: Be carefull! Three Megatanks are coming!

William: THREE?!

On Lyoko the Megataks apeared. Two went to the Lyoko gang. The third went to the tower. It fired a laser at it. Aelita felt a lot of rumble, and got scared.

Aelita: Jeremy? What was that?!(lab)

Jeremy: XANA changed tactics! He's gonna force the tower to shut down itselfe!(inside the Tower) Aelita, speed up the process, we're in a pinch right now!

Aelita: Gotcha!

Aelita wen tto speed up the decoding process. Bloom went to the Megatak that was attacking the Tower. 

Bloom: Back off, you bowling ball!(Megatanks turn and fire at Bloom) GAH!(barely avoides it) Take this! DRAGON ENERGY!!!!

Bloom's attack hitted, but the Megatank closed its shell It was pushed to the edge of the platform, but didn't fall of. It opened its shell Again, only to be shooted down by a Dragon Heart.

Bloom: Jeremy, how much longer until the decoding is compleet? I don't think we can hold on the Megatanks for much longer!

Jeremy: I know! But the tower only took one hit so far.

Bloom looked and saw two more Megatanks coming. Ulrich's Triangulate allowd him to destroy another Megatank. However, his closes were devirtualized by the therd one, and the other two arrived.

Odd: This is a full bowling track!(lab)

Yumi: You gotta think of something, Jeremy!

Jeremy: It's not as easy as it looks! 

One Megatank fired at the Tower. It fired three more lasers, draning the Tower's Energy. Jeremy came up with the only solution he had.

Jeremy: I have no choice. I'm gonna use Energy from Sector 5 to boost the tower.

Yumi: But wouldn't that leave the Heart of Lyoko deffenceless?

Jeremy: No, because this energy comes form the Sector 5 Tower!

Jeremy boosted the Tower with Sector 5's energy. He procedded to extract energy from the Return to the Past. 

Jeremy: We won't have power for a return to the past, but since XANA hasn't attacked anything on the real world, it won't be neaded!

The Megatank that was firing at the tower, was surprised, when Odd jumpped on him. He fired his arrows, hitting the XANA eye. 

Odd: That's one less monster! Odd the great, the greatest of the great comes to the rescue, and saves the day! There's no one who can stop Odd the-(gets hit) GAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!(disapears)

Ulrich: I think that's what he gets for brag. SUPERSPRINT!!!!

Ulrich raced in circles, all arround the Megatank. But he turned sideways, surprising Ulrich, and devirtualizin him

William: Ulrich!

Odd and Ulrich apeared on the scanners. They left frustrated back to the lab. Jeremy looked to the energy that the Tower had left.

Jeremy: I don't have enough energy to power up the Tower!

Yumi: So is this it?

Aelita: Jeremy! The Megatanks are opening a tunnel for the Restricted area of the Supercomputer!

Jeremy: WHAT?!

Aelita: The interface is fully bugged up!(inside the Tower) If they shut down the tower, XANA will be able to activate it for himself!(lab)

Jeremy: That's awfull!

William: What's going on, Jeremy?

Jeremy: The Tower's interface is all bugged up! If the Megatanks shut down the tower now, XANA will be able to control it!(Lyoko) Ganning access to the restriced area of the Supercomputer!

William and Bloom: WHAT?!

William: Wait... if that happends... He'll get access to the Diaries and to-

Bloom: Virtual Magix's location... Jeremy, you gotta find a solution!

Jeremy: I've been powering up the tower with energy from Sector 5's Tower! But i don't have anymore energy!

William: XANA will keep sending Megatanks to attack us! One is firing at the rock we're hidding right now, and the other is firing at the tower!

Bloom: We have to abort the mission! 

Jeremy: Impossible! We have to fulfill the mission, and shut down the tower from the inside, otherwise, the Sector 5 Tower will lose it's energy, and that the core off all the data of Lyoko!

Ulrich: So we have to keep defending, until XANA's out of Megatanks?

William: There has to be another way to power up the Tower!

Bloom: How! It's not like some magical dust is gonna power up the thing you know!... ...(realises what just said) Wait... Magic Dust...

Bloom then remembered that she could so something. It was their last recourse, but she didn't knew if it worked on Lyoko.

Bloom: Unless... William, i got an idea.

William: I'm listening!

Bloom: Call your Manta and distract both Megatanks! Ii have to reach the Tower! If i do this, i'll be able to use my last resource!

William: What is that recourse?

Bloom: It's called Fairy Dust! When a Fairy reache Enchantix, she becomes a true fairy, with access to a magical powder. The Fairy Dust is strong enough to break through curses, turn the fairies into mini-fairies, and energise, either the fairy itself, or something/someone of her choice!

William: So you could power up the tower?

Bloom: In theory, yes.

William: In theory?

Bloom: I haven't tryed to use it on Lyoko yet! I don't know if i can actually use it!

William: We'll only know if we try, won't we?

Bloom: Right. You go first!

Bloom went under the platform, and flew to bwhind the Tower. William looked at the Sky, and called his Manta.

William: MANTA!!!

The Black Manta came in, and attacked the Megatank that was firing at the Tower! The Megatank Got its atention, and so did the other. William fired a Shockwave at one of the Megatanks, blowing it up. Bloom was now flying at the top of the Tower.

Bloom: Fairy Dust! Listen to my voice! I beg you! Protect the tower, and energize it! Help us protecting the Supercomputer, and decode Anthea's Video!

...

...

...

Suddenly, a bright blue and pink light came in, calling the Megatanks' atention. The signal was caught by Jeremy and the others at the Lab. Aelita noticed that someting changed on the interface.

Aelita: What's happening now?

Bloom's Fairy Dust bottle came in. The small white hearts surrounded the blue one, making it disapear, opening the bottle. Bloom grabbed it, and made a draw with a Fairy Dust, to release it's power.

The Fairy Dust surrounded the tower, retrning it's energies at maximum power. This even changed the Halo of the Tower to Pink

Jeremy: What's going on?

Ulrich: The tower just turned... pink?

William: Bloom's Fairy Dust! It did this!

Jeremy: Amazing!(Lyoko) Aelita, what's going on on your side?

Aelita: The Decoding program... is going even faster than when we started!

Bloom's Fairy Dust renenergized the Tower at its maximum. The Megatanks attemed to fire again. But when the first laser made contact, the Fairy Dust released a shockwave, that blew up both Megatanks.

William: XANA's monsters blew up!

The decoding of the video was finally compleet. Everything that Anthea recorded on that video was finally accessable. The Tower returned to its Blue Halo, deactivating itself. The energy of Sector 5's Tower returnd back. 

SCREEN TRANSITION - BLOOM

Jeremy: The video is here. Are you guys ready.

Gang: We are!

Aelita: Come one, Jeremy, i'm anxious right now!

Jeremy: Here we go.(plays the video)

The Video took a few seconds to load. When it was loaded, Anthea was there. She seemed to be desperate for something. The moment Aelita saw her exprecion, she grew worried.

Anthea(on the video): My name is Anthea Shaffer, and i used to work at Progect Carthage, in Switzerland. My husband, Waldo Shaffer disapeared recently. By the time this video is to be archived in the Cortex's core data, i won't be on the real world anymore. Aelita, my daughter... if you ever come across Progect Carthage, and this video... I will no longer be in the real world... Carthage will take me as dead... but the truth is... I will be on the Netowrk.

Aelita: What?!

Anthea: If Tyron thinks he can use my family for his benificts, he's wrong. Aelita. I will always love you, my dear...(Video ends)

Everyone looked shocked when they saw this video. They were mostly surprised to hear that Anthea was on the network.

Aelita: In order to escape Tyron and his men, my mother jumped to the Digital Sea. We don't even know if she's out there on the Network!

Jeremy: We don't. But we found your father on the Network. Maybe we can find your mother, and bring her in.

Aelita: You think that's possible?

Bloom: We will only know if we try.(the Tiara apears) Ah!

Odd: The Tiara!

Tiara: Bloom, you proved to have a cool head, even in the most desperate situations, and came up with a plan to save everyonr from a drastic situation. You proved your inteligence to Hesperix. There is just one more thing to get it.

Bloom: And... what is that thing?

Tiara: You must find the Source of Hesperix. I'll give you a riddle, that you must solve. "The red deapths to a secret will guide. Only with the strongest of hearts the Hesperix power you will find." Remember, you only have five more days. Now go, and reach the power of Hesperix!(disapears)

Bloom: "The red depths"... 

Odd: Do you always have to solve this things to get your next level of powers?

Bloom: Only sometimes.

Jeremy: But, what does it mean?

Bloom: I don't know... I hope that i can find the true meaning of this riddle in time.

Next time on Code Lyoko, Bloom's quest for Hesperix comes to it's climax. It's time for her to reach the red depths, and search for her strongest power so far. But how will she achive that power? And what is it that they find in the Red Depths that shocks them so much?

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2.7K 21 17
It is done. Jeremie and the Lyoko Warriors have finally destroyed XANA and shut down the supercomputer. It is time for healing, and for helping their...
21K 499 26
When a new girl joins the school, XANA awakens and mysteries start to unfold. Will the gang be able to uncover the truths or will they fall apart in...
2.6K 56 43
The Lyoko Warriors aren't the only ones protecting Lyoko and battling X.A.N.A. The Lyoko Defenders are another group of students who found a second...
517 12 8
xana finds a way to virtualize a crab that leads to a hint of virtualizing alietha. a week after Aelitha comes to earth, another new student arrives...