Scotland

By Power_Age

Malcolm and Angus. Princes. Violated. Violating their birthright. But both are sure: When the time comes, the... More

How it all started
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 7

71 4 35
By Power_Age

Okay, this isn't that good I guess, but I'm trying to get into writing again. Leave comments on what you think, please. :)

Thank you for encouraging me ka-boomhauer <3

When Malcolm woke up the next morning, he got dressed, made a fire and tended the animals. Then he repaired the roof. At some point he came back into the house and made something to eat. Semolina porridge. Since he hadn't hunted anything the previous day. He sat down on the bed and shook Angus' shoulder.

"Wake up, Ang. Your breakfast is on the table." Angus yawned loudly and stretched. Then he got up. He bumped into Bon, who woke up screaming.

"Oh. Good morning, Bon." Angus mumbled and walked to the table. Bon gasped heavily.

"Hey. Everything's fine, Bon." Malcolm hummed. "All is well. I'll give you something to eat and then we have to check your wounds, okay?" Bon nodded lazily. Malcolm slowly helped him up. Bon leaned against the wall again, by Angus' side of the bed. Angus ate his porridge and watched the two of them. Malcolm sat in front of him and fed Bon, who grimaced when he saw the semolina. "I know you're used to better food, Bon. But we have nothing left. I have to go hunting today and then we can cook something else. But we don't have anything else right now." Bon nodded a little. Malcolm fed him the porridge. He set the bowl aside and then got a bucket of water that he had warmed up a little beforehand. With the lukewarm water he carefully began to wash Bon's upper body and arms. Bon watched him lazily. He hissed softly as the water hit the injuries. "It's fine." Malcolm comforted and briefly stroked Bon's hand. "Would you rather wash your legs yourself?" Malcolm asked, looking up at him.

"It's okay." Bon whispered. Malcolm nodded and pushed Bon's kilt up. Then he started washing his legs. When Bon was clean, Malcolm carefully laid him on the bed.

"Take a break. Angus will stay with you." Bon nodded weakly.

"Thank you." He breathed. Malcolm smiled a little. He started to leave the house, but Angus grabbed his arm.

"You haven't eaten yet, Mal." He said. Malcolm looked into his brother's green eyes for a long time without saying anything. Bon, who was now lying on his side, watched the two of them.

"I have eaten something. Before I woke you up." Malcolm said.

"That's not true. You know that. You haven't eaten anything. Like yesterday and the day before yesterday." Malcolm swallowed.

"I'm not hungry, Angus."

"That's not true either, Mal. You haven't eaten anything for three days. You're hungry."

"Angus, I...we don't have much food left." He then said quietly: "I really have to kill an animal today, otherwise we'll have a problem."

"Why didn't you take half of mine?"

"You need the food. Just like Bon. So I skipped the meal." Malcolm shrugged. "Don't expect me before evening." With that he went into the stable. After a few minutes, Angus watched as Malcolm rode into the woods. The little one sighed.

"He gave me his food?" Bon asked weakly. Angus nodded slightly and sat down next to Bon. "He didn't have to do that."

"Rest, Bon." Angus murmured, taking a chair in front of him.

"Where are your parents?" Bon asked weakly. His hand was shaking badly. Angus took it carefully in his and held it tightly.

"We have no parents. This house belonged to an old woman named Maria. She and Mal raised me. She died when I was four. I almost can't remember her anymore. Mal told me she took us in. I don't know where our parents are. I don't know why we're alone either."

"Malcolm raised you?" Bon asked in shock. "He's only two years older than you."

"Yes. He raised me. He was always there." Bon smiled weakly. "Where are your parents, Bon?"

"I was sent to my uncle when I was 7 to be trained to be a knight. I don't remember much about them anymore." Bon murmured. Angus nodded a little.

"How did you get into the forest?"

"I...I was sent to deliver a letter to the neighboring clan. I delivered the letter, but on the way back I was mugged. My horse was killed and I was left shot. I...I crawled to a water source and lay there for three days. I would certainly have died had your brother not found me." Angus nodded slightly. Bon coughed heavily.

"Wait. I'll get you water." Angus quickly ran out of the little shack. He soon returned with a bucket of water, from which he poured some water into a mug and held it to Bon's lips. Bon drank slowly.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"Now rest, Bon. You've got a fever." Angus pointed out as he put a hand on his forehead. He covered him again with another fur. "Sleep, Bon. I...Mal will take care of you when he comes back."

"I don't want to sleep." Bon breathed as sweat trickled down his forehead and Angus wiped it away. "I'd rather talk to you." Angus smiled a little.

"Are you cold? Are you hungry, Bon?"

"I'm fine." Bon whispered weakly.

"You really need to rest, okay?" Angus brushed his shoulder-length hair back from his face and put another coat over him. "Sleep, Bon. Take a break. I'll wake you up when there's food." Bon nodded and slowly closed his eyes. God. Everything hurt. But... he felt somehow safe here, with the two boys. If he got well again, he would ask his uncle to give them something for their hospitality. For saving him. Eventually he fell asleep.

*

When Bon woke up again, it was already dark outside. Fire crackled in the hearth. He yawned softly and slowly rolled onto his side. Big buckets full of meat were on the table. Apparently Malcolm's hunt had been successful. He turned his head a little and froze. Malcolm stood naked by the table. He was covered in blood. There were a few small wounds on his body. Bon watched spellbound. Angus came into the house holding Malcolm's kilt. The fabric dripped with water. Apparently he had washed it.

"Sit down." Angus said softly. Malcolm sat down in the chair. Angus dipped a cloth in water and began washing Malcolm's chest. Malcolm leaned his head back.

"When we're done, we have to cook and then wake Bon." Malcolm murmured.

"He's already awake." Angus giggled. Malcolm turned and looked at Bon.

"Hello Bon." He said shyly.

"Hi. So, the hunt was successful?" Bon asked.

"Yes. A deer." Malcolm nodded.

"Congrats." Bon smiled. Malcolm chuckled softly.

"Angus...can you get me something to wear?" He looked at Angus. The younger looked around.

"Em...your kilt is wet because I washed it."

"Don't you have anything else?" Bon asked weakly.

"No, I don't. When Ang and I wash our things, we walk around naked in the evenings." Bon nodded a little.

"You can...you can do that now, too. It's okay. I don't think it's bad."

"No, Bon. I'll find something." Malcolm looked around. "Can you give me that pelt over there?" Malcolm asked, pointing to a deer pelt on the floor. Angus nodded quickly and handed it to his brother. Malcolm got up and wrapped it around his body. Angus chuckled.

"That looks funny."

"Better than nothing." Malcolm chuckled and stood up. He took a chair and sat down next to Bon on the small bed. "How are you?" He dabbed the sweat from Bon's forehead with a wet cloth.

"Tired and exhausted." Bon whispered to him with half-closed eyes. Malcolm nodded a little. He pulled the covers off Bon's body and looked at the wounds.

"It's already starting to heal." He murmured. Bon smiled weakly.

"Thank you." Malcolm looked up and looked at him.

"There is nothing to thank me for."

"Yes, there is." Breathed Bon. "You hardly have any food of yourself and you gave me something anyway." Malcolm laughed.

"That's just the way we are, isn't it, Ang?" He stood up. "Take a break. We'll make something to eat."

"Thanks." Bon sighed softly and drifted back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 32 14
(I am not shipping the actual people, I am shipping their online personas) TRIGGER WARNINGS: Guns, Fire, Cussing, Passing out THIS IS ALL FLUFF, NO...
16.7K 367 110
imagines for angus macgyver
33.4K 255 55
idk i get bored easily and i love to write when i get bored so this is what comes out of my boredom. it may not get updated often because i have #adh...
1.5M 28.4K 178
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! imagines for the great and wonderful chubby dumpling ❤️ *some of these imagines are more like what I would consider to be crack...