Low Heath

By Sealofdreams

Something's wrong with the plants... Awesome cover art by Sashowshonk, cool guy More

Encounter l
Encounter I Part 2
Encounter I part 3
Encounter 2
Encounter 3
Joey's "Misfortune"
Joey's "Encounter"
Jeff's Ambush
Bonus part: Ben's new friend
The Outbreak
Athor note
Max's rescue party
Ben's Escape
Ben's misfortune
Author Note
Ashes to Ashes
The Perfect Plan
Trypanophobia
Author note
Fighting Back
Document A: Class V Infected
Earning Trust
Just asking
Resisting Change

No One Lasts Forever

356 5 22
By Sealofdreams

Hope; an emotion many have come to forget, and in such bleak times, they would be right to. The Haze spread completely out of control, all quarantine attempts rendered futile and entire communities being consumed by the lusty plants and the heavy fog. To combat this takeover, many camps were set up, most to fight off the infected, just long enough for any survivors to escape. Our story takes place in one such camp, this particular base home to a band of soldiers. These zombies, now running low on ammunition and morale, have been holding their posts for days now, hoping their distress call won't go unnoticed. They're fighting so hard each day, but as their men are dragged off, screaming into the Haze, their hope cracked and withered. Some of them gave up, trudging into the fog to be accepted with open arms and mouths by the infected. Others grew selfish, sacrificing others to last a bit longer, all in vain.

"Hey, sleepyhead, get us some ammo, would ya?!" A raspy voice over the radio shook Clark awake, out of he peaceful dreaming. Scratching his head and putting his cone on, Clark stumbled out of his barracks, rubbing his eyes. Oh right, he was on ammo duty today. Shouldn't have traded shifts for that PopSmarts box. As he stumbled into the supply closet, he could hear gunshots, shouting, and thundering footsteps.  Hoisting a box over his shoulder, Clark booked it to the bunker entrance, wasting no time so he could get back to his nap. He kicked open the door, just in time to see his friend, Bob, get pounced on by a Ice Pea. "I'll freeze all of that fear and resistance, and melt it alllll away with a nice blo-." The plant didn't get to finish her sentence, as a convenient heavy stick slammed against her head, taking her out. "You good?" Clark looked at Bob, helping him up. "Wouldn't be without you. Got that ammo?" Bob cracked his knuckles and shifted his bucket back, his friend setting down the ammo box.  "Yep, you owe me some PopSmarts for that." Clark laughed. Suddenly, a bean bomb bounced around the corner, startling the two and launching them back against a wall.

Clark got back up, pushing debris aside and looking for his bro. He found him slumped against a wall, his hand to his chest. "Bob! Are you alright?!" Bob didn't respond, simply pointing at his chest, revealing a piece of shrapnel stuck in his chest. "Oh, that's nothing to you, Bro! We're gonna live forever, me and you!" Clark reached for the metal chunk, his hand being intercepted by Bob's blood covered hand. " E-Eight five two t-three.. that's the b-bunker safe room password." Bob mumbled, confusing his friend. "W-What?" Bob looked at Clark, his half lidded eyes staring deep into the other's. "I'll hold them off as l-long as I can... Run..." Clark shook he head, opening his mouth to retort. Before he could, a creepy hum echoed through the Haze, causing his head to snap over to the source. Bob grabbed his shirt. " GO. NOW." He groaned, leaning up to position his rifle towards the fog. Clark got back up, running to the slightly ajar bunker door . He turned around, just in time to see his best friend fire a few rounds, only to get latched onto, and claimed . Clark slammed the bunker door, racing to the safe room. He quickly put in the code Bob gave him, tears dripping onto the pad. "ACCESS GRANTED." The machine interface buzzed to life, unlocking the complex door mechanism. Clark almost entered, but ran to his barracks, grabbing his gun and some water. He ran into the safe room, shutting the door behind him. "We... we were gonna make it out.." Clark put his hand to his face, sobbing for his friends lost. Bob was a good zombie, and Clark was damn sure he would live in his honor.

Standing back up, Clark walked through the safe room, realizing that there was enough food here to last him for years. That helped his mood slightly, so he continued on. However, something made him stop dead in his tracks, quiet humming echoing from the dining hall. Bracing his gun, Clark tiptoed to the source of the sound, finding an Agent Pea facing a terminal. The plant tapped a few buttons, then sighed, taking the silencer out off her mouth. "I know you there, undead." She faces Clark, her eyelashes fluttering. "Ground. Face. Now." He growls, aiming his rifle at the unamused plant. "Hmm, really? Not in a position to demand anything." She sighed, leaning against a wall. "I'll fucking shoot, I will!" Clark clenched his teeth, the gun shaking from how hard he held it. "Not one for small talk?" The peashooter pondered aloud, inching closer. "You seem like you lost something, or someone important.." she cooed, angering Clark immensely. "Shut up, Plant!" Clark seethed, his hands trembling. "Do you wa-." The plant stepped too close, prompting the zombie to fire on her. She dodged his shots, kicking the gun free from his hands. Fearing capture, Clark retreated to the hallway, locking himself into one of the many rooms. "Fuck, why did I miss?!" Clark smacked his head, angry at his poor shot.

He slumped against a wall, noticing the vent cover shaking slightly. It popped off, the Agent Pea stepping into the room. Clark scrambled to the opposite wall, putting as much distance as possible between him and the plant. "Hey, no need. I just needed to get rid of that distraction, now it's just me and you." She inched closer, getting to only be a foot away from Clark. "Stay away, dammit!" Clark yelped, feeling cornered. "I'm getting closer, like it or not." She stated confidently. As the plant scooted closer, Clark reflexively swiped at her, only for her to block his arm and pop it off. "My arm?!" He yelled, before being shushed by a pea pod. "Shh, you'll get it back if you behave." She hummed, caressing his face. Clark froze, the peashooter inspecting every inch of him. "Hm, seem to be heathy, lucky they didn't get you." "Why are you touching me?" Clark questioned, flinching at every touch, prompting the peashooter to stop and look him in the eyes. "Just inspecting to see any injuries. I was on mission, but you seemed interesting enough, so we're going to wait for my boss together." She walked to his side, sitting down next to him. Clark stared at her, grabbing his arm and placing it back in his socket.  "Better?" The plant asked, looking over at him. "Yeah, you could say that. You said you were waiting for your boss, why do I have to?" Clark questioned, causing the Agent Pea to scoff. "Because you're coming back to base, we need all the troops we can get." Clark broke into laughter, wiping at tear from his eye. "Ohh, that's a good one!" Seeing the seriousness in the  plants face, he stopped laughing. "Oh, you're serious.. Well you aren't getting that to work, I tell you that. You plants are the reason this whole outbreak started, NOBODY trusts you anymore."

"Like it or not, you're coming with me. We'll work on trust later, but for now let start with names, okay Clark?"  Clark twisted towards the plant, narrowing his eyes. "How do you know-." He was shushed again. "Read your file, now it's my turn for questions. Why do you have a cone and a soldier helm?" Clark shrugged. "Funny, I guess." Suddenly, the  room door slid open, the Haze floating into the room. A silhouette of a flower appeared in the heavy fog, surrounded by many other plant shadows. "Oh, shit." Clark grabbed the vent covering, holding it like a shield. "Great work, Agent Alex, the  ENTIRE base is secured~. We just have one, last, straggler~!" The flower shadow giggled, stepping out of the mist. "M-Major Sweetie?! Are you alright?" The peashooter stood up abruptly, saluting her boss. "Better that ever~! I was hesitant, but the gals showed me how FUN it is to be Hazed~!"  Clark backed towards the vent, silently reaching towards Alex and grabbing her pod. "Run. Now." They dashed into the vent, securing the cover back on. "Wait, that was my-." This time, Clark shushed the plant. "Not anymore, now let's get to the main chamber." They busted out into the dining hall, Clark picking up his rifle and locking the door. "I-I'm starting to have my doubts.. She looked so happy, is being infected really that bad?" Alex shifted her pods and looked at the ground uneasily. Clark turned towards the plant, glaring at her. "I swear to Zod, if you willingly turn I'll pop a cap in your ass."

"I-Oh... Understandable.." Before the plant could say any more, the dining room door flew off its hinges, Major Sweetie stepping through. "Oh boy, I just LOVE playing chase~!" She dashed towards Alex, wrapping vines around her and dragging her to the door. "You're it~, try to take a deep breath~." She exhaled into the peashooter's face, the Haze spilling from her pores. "N-No! I w-won't.." Alex tried to push away, but her body went limp, slumping into unconsciousness. "One of us at last! Now, it'll be your turn soon enough~...You'll be just like Bob~!"  Sweetie turned towards the zombie, giggling.Clark glared at the flower, raising his rifle to her face. "Excuse me, W H A T?!" He opened fire, Sweetie dodging the bullets gracefully. Running out of ammo, he held the gun like a club, swinging wildly at the infected. "I'll clobber ya!" Clark yelled, swinging with all his might. "Too slow~!" The flower knocked the gun away, slinking to the unconscious peashooter. "Wakey wakey, claim your prize~!" The flower giggled, the Agent Pea rising from the ground. "Mmngh~..." Alex stirred awake, her eyes now a sickly pink. "Hello my love, I'm so glad to see you~..." She rubs her eyes, then dashes to Clark. "Major Sweetie was right, being Hazed is so much FUN~!" Alex purred, pouncing on Clark and wrapping her roots around his limbs. "Get..Off... ME!" Clark kicked her off, scurrying to the other side of the chamber. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle~." She latched onto him, her roots binding his arms to his side. Before he could protest, Alex kissed him roughly, sucking Clark's tongue and exploring his mouth. "Ohhh.... Mmm~." Clark fell to the ground, the peashooter stripping his trousers off.

Alex tenderly removed his underwear , planting kisses on Clark's chest. "Oh my, your big~." Alex marveled at Clark's 12 inch titan, putting the the tip in her mouth. She began to gently polish his tip, putting it slightly deeper. "S-Sorry, love. I'm still a bit new at this~.." Alex quietly hummed, looking to her side embarrassed. "Don't you worry, Agent, I'm always here to help~!" Major Sweetie slinked over to the two, easing Alex onto her mate's shaft. "O-Ohh.. Oh Z-Zod." Clark groaned, sweat dripping down his brow. Their pace picked up, Alex hungrily slurping and gagging for her prize. "You're doing great~! Just a little more~." Sweetie cooed, caressing Clark's cheek.Within 20 minutes, Clark blew his thick, creamy load into Alex's throat, the peashooter swallowing everything. "You two are just two peas in a pod~! Don't worry, I'll show you the ropes~." Major Sweetie giggled, as Clark's vision began to fade to black....

Author note: Thanks for reading y'all, feel free to put your suggestions in the comments. Have a good one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 179 45
The Cuphead Show Cuphead X Fem Raptor🦖 Reader Oneshots This is the sequal to the first one Requests are open on the first page ladies! 😘❤🖤🤍 I ac...
12.8K 413 70
The Cuphead Show Cuphead X Fem Raptor🦖 Reader Oneshots Requests are open on the first page ladies!😘❤🖤🤍 I accept lemons 🍋 and fluff I'll try an...
44 3 1
*NOTE THAT ALL PVZ CHARACTERS HAVE THEIR OWN UNIQUE NAMES THAT I'VE COME UP WITH, AND THE STORY TENDS TO BE SO AWESOME, YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN WANT TO ST...
10.3K 78 12
For a long time Plants and Zombies have been at war for Suburbia but then they discover a new enemy, The Gnomes. Both teams decided to work together...