SMITTEN || J.JK

By thefictioncafe

❝You make me feel things I didn't believe in anymore.❞ Warning: ▏This story contains some mature and triggeri... More

- Desires -
1| Feisty
2| Little Secret
4| Apprehensive
5| Lover boy
6| Tension
7| Aggressive
8| Bombshell
9| Insecure
10| Baring emotions
11| Helpless
12| Sweet Words
13| Ignorant
14| Heartbeat
15| Mapping your body
16| Fizzy sensations
17| Possessive
18| Heat
19| Exclusive
20| Overnight
21| Chasing the high
22| Intentions
23| Yearning
24| Discomfort

3| The arrangement

191 11 2
By thefictioncafe

My tongue pokes inside my cheek as I try to focus on anything except the pressure being applied on my member due to her hips shifting on my lap. Her attention is focused on reading a webtoon on her phone but her constant movements seem deliberate.No matter how unintended this is, I'm bound to feel the sensations growing inside me and her lower body pressed against mine is helping the least."If you don't stop squirming on my lap, I'm going to think that you want to turn me on.",I move my lips close to her ear so she's the only one listening to me."Why would I want that? Don't you think so highly of yourself?",She swirls her face just enough to address me but her hips applying pressure on my cock makes me gulp hard in an attempt to suppress the groan that almost slipped from my mouth.

"Who knows? As much as I've known you, I can tell that you're not the innocent girl everyone thinks you are.",I try my best to not focus on the tight knot clenching on the base of my member and distract myself by initiating a conversation.Her lips part in deep thought and a past memory clicks in her mind, a mischievous smile broadening her lips."Ah, are you talking about when you couldn't control yourself and I caught you jerking off in a class. That wasn't my fault jungko-",I tighten my grip on her waist to cease her words but her face meets mine in a decreasing proximity as she's completely turned behind to gape at me."Shush, stop bringing that up, y/n. It's been long enough",I speak to her but my peripheral vision catches a sight.

A middle aged man sitting adjacent to us adjusts his eyes to lower in my direction and I follow his eyes to notice that his eyes are trying to catch a look under y/n's skirt as she's sitting with her one leg over the other and this position is revealing her thighs involuntarily.What in the fucking world is he doing?

He blinks frantically in guilt but that doesn't stop him from sneaking perverse glances at the girl in my lap so I move my hand to clamp against the fabric of her skirt, my fingers pressing against her thighs to shield the view. Her body freezes in tension against mine for she must've known my touch on her thigh, unaware of this bastard's sick behaviour.No words coming out from her mouth, I feel her back straightening to maintain distance from my chest.

"Don't move, your skirt is riding up so I'm going to hold it until we get off, okay?",I tell her so that she doesn't find another meaning behind my actions."Okay.",A nervous whisper escapes from her mouth that barely reaches my ears.She exhales sharply and gradually relaxes, making sure to listen to me so I do my best to avoid any unwanted situation.

10 minutes later

The metro comes to a halt at our stop, the crowd hustling again to reach towards the door and she gets off from the comfortable seat and I step behind her to say something I've meaning to."You go first but wait for me. I'll be there.",This is unnecessary, I don't usually walk with her to home although we're neighbours but I don't want anything amoral to happen to her, to my sister or any girl just because of the filthy hormones that drive men crazy to act in such a disgusting and pathetic way.She doesn't anything but gives me a nod to leave along with the group of passengers so I glance behind to search for the person who leaves across the door at the same moment.

I dart my eyes to not lose hold of him, my pace hastened to stop him against the stairs. His face is vexed when I step closer to him, forcing him to land his back against the wall, his eyes staring me, startled."You seem like a nice person with your clothes, a plaited pant, ironed shirt and neat tie so what made you go sick with that pathetic shit that you just dared to do in the train?", The confusion and fear in his eyes remind me of the hypocrisy that exists in this world. My mind is filled with rage that accentuates even more when he seems clueless.

"What-What did I do? What are you doing?.",I sense the fear in his voice, the anger striving in my veins at his words."Your sick eyes ended up where they shouldn't, never until you're given the consent. Did someone not teach you to fucking control your horomones from staring at any girl without her permission?", I'm losing the patience to deal with him calmly as my jaw clenches at every word I blurt to address him but he drops his gaze behind me in cowardice.

I refuse to restrain myself when my forearm slams against his neck to choke his throat, his breathing struggling to continue when I apply pressure on his figure, my eyes ticking in hate."Let me- Let me go b-boy",he breathes hard, his words only boiling my head with more anger." I wonder who the boy here is, because I sure as hell am not the one to think with my dick in such a disgusting and shameful way.You better learn from this and not do this from now on because If I find you doing this again anywhere near me again, I'll fucking make you learn and you wouldn't quite like the way your body will turn out to be.",I push my arm hard enough to not stop the air entering his legs but make him regret his actions that fill my mind with rage.

"O-Okay leave me.G-Get your- your arm away.",I watch him struggling with feeble breaths so my arm leaves his throat, pushing him against his neck to hit against the wall and he coughs to thump his fist against his chest to exhale sharply.I don't tolerate him anymore and tighten my grip on my bag hanging from my shoulder to take the stairs to reach the pavement to join the girl that I find waiting on the traffic lights.

Her hands fiddling in unnecessary nervousness and her feet occasionally rising on their toes, she nibbles on her lips. I can't reason the smile falling on my lips at seeing her stance. A hand sweeps the locks of my hair off my face and I hurry to join her to not keep her waiting anymore.

"Let's go, pocky.",I call her by a nickname that has grown in despise terms with her so her attention deviates to me. She presses her lips in a straight line, sick of the name that I gave her."How many times should I tell you that I hate being called that?",She stresses but walks with him as we cross the road on the other side of the road.I'm glad she didn't ask me to explain the cause of the wait so I don't worry about it and proceed with her to reach our homes."What? You don't like pocky sticks, anymore?",I manager to bring that look on her face that tells me I got on her nerves again. There's an undeniable joy in earning the reaction that I want from her, perhaps it's because I know what knocks her mind off the axis or gets her sensitive but my knowledge about her is still considerably less.

"Keep talking, jungkook. I'm not going to let you get to me again.",She puts her guard up with her words but still walks with me so I content myself with this for today and walk with her in the direction of the lane.

- Next day -

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

4: 20 P.M.

"Do you want anything to drink?",She walks towards the kitchen so I align my eyes towards the couch to take a seat, hearing her feet approach me so she straddles on my lap, her hands grasping my shoulders so her fingers graze in my hair."I'm good.",I return the passion by sliding my fingers along the length of her bodycon dress, kneading her back to earn a smile from her. This type of arrangement is what puts me at ease, no expectations, no fear of commitment, no unsettling feeling if the other person is away from you but you enjoy the sex, nonetheless.

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT STARTS ⚠️

She sets her eyes on me, her desires shining boldly and I don't waste another second to put my face in the nape of her neck, leaving soft kisses on her mellow skin and feel her grip tighten on my sweatshirt.Her aura is alluring, the fresh body scent addictive and her moans giving me all the approval to go further."I missed this.",Dan-bi breathes on the back of my neck while I drift lower along the curve of her breasts to lick my tongue all over her skin, my mind clouding with heat.I smile consciously, well aware of the fact that a good fuck always puts her mind past any disinterest that can precariously end our arrangement."You missed getting touched like this?",My free hand glides to palm her breast, a shocked gasp leaving from her mouth.

Our lips join, tongues tickling to taste the delicious need and feel our bodies set on inexorable fire. She doesn't answer me but responds by spreading her hand around my cock strained in my jeans.She gives it a torturously slow slide of her hand so I hold her neck to make the kiss hot and rough,her neck in my tight grasp."You didn't answer me. Do you missed being handled like this?",I tug at her hair, her mouth inclining on mine but she attempts her best to continue her movements on my length when I apply more pressure to consume the crazy taste of her mouth, my tongue diving to deepen the kiss amorously.

"Yes.Oh god, yes.",her lips breath hotly in mine before I straighten her back on the couch to be on top of her.

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ENDS ⚠️

- 1 hour later -

I get hold of my jacket, wearing it without any further due so that I'm able to leave as soon as possible. I'm in no mood to hear her sulky requests that have become a ritual since the last few times we've done this."Don't you want to stay? Maybe we can have some snacks and play games.", There is an evident desperation lingering in her voice but I straighten my cuffs to look behind at her."When have I ever stayed over?",My eyebrows raise in nonchalance causing her to give me a nod of understanding so I mumble a "bye" and motion towards the door.

I don't want her to imagine that we can transition from being fuck buddies to a couple with an actual relationship when that doesn't even lie in my sphere of want. I'd rather spend my time relieving my sexual needs by bonds that don't demand any emotions than draining myself into a worthless relationship that's going to end one way or the other. It hits me how I need to finish this business with danbi at the earliest only if she doesn't bring up a different request the next time.

- 2 days later -

Friday, July 13, 2018

1:30 P.M.

"No, she seriously positioned the camera towards her cleavage.",Jaesung revisits the whole incident for the third time since morning, his eyes widening with the same intensity."So you're trying to say that she's into you?You won't shut your mouth about that damn picture since I've met you today.",Mingyu pounces back as we head towards the gymnasium, the noise from the locker room already coherent in the hallway. I wait for the opportunity to speak until we step inside the room while all of them argue, supporting their perspectives on the matter.

As soon as we are inside the room occupied by other boys of our grade, I fling an arm across his shoulder, positioning him close to my locker which has a clear sight of the adjacent row of lockers."You see that guy with a piercing standing at the fourth number?",He follows my gaze to shoot a look at him,"I saw eunji with him feeding him a cake in the cafe near our school.",I disclose the knowledge that I stumbled across involuntarily."What? Come on dude, you're going too far. We've been texting for over 2 weeks now.",He doesn't believe me, fallen too deep in the thrall of admiration.

"I saw her yesterday.",I watch his forced grin switching into a straight press of lips, making him look grim when he doesn't even know what's coming for him."Now, you see that guy with blue trousers at the end? The one who just flipped his hair?Mingyu told us that he put on a story of them making a heart and sharing a kiss at the amusement park.They seemed to be on a date.I don't have the picture but you can ask him.",Mingyu exchanges a harsh glance with me. He had made us promise not to share this information with jaesung for the sake of his feelings but at a few instances, you need to swallow the hard pill to sear a view past your emotions which present the reality.

"You know I'm going to beat the shit out of you if you're kidding with me.",He gives me a worthless warning which I don't take notice of since he's probably caught in a whirlwind of emotions after the revelation."No problem.",I turn to face my locker so as to change into trousers for the track.Donghyun walks to stand beside me while the rest argue over the same girl."I don't understand why he's so in love with that girl? She seems suspicious, flirting with a number of boys.",He shows concern for our friend and I agree. I've come across a number of boys who date girls in order to seek attention and care from them with no pure intentions but this is the first time I saw a girl playing games and to worsen things, this guy seemed to have fallen hard for her."I know right, but you know him.He's gonna be okay after a few days and will find new things to obsess over.",He lets out a chuckle, and shakes his head in agreement so we step on the field, stretching our arms to prepare our body for the laps.

My eyes angle towards the crowd of students surrounding the coach before they land on a boy that flares annoyance in my guts for no apparent reason.He walks across the field to approach the teacher with his friends but I focus intently as he nears the bench occupied by y/n.She raises her pupils in his direction, expecting a conversation since we're in different sections but he doesn't even spare her a glance at her and proceeds to join the students. I can't comprehend this situation, enough astounded to tilt my head and lick my lips before scrutinising her expressions as she keeps her eyes on him until her friend calls for her attention.

"That's surprising.",I mumble mindlessly, ruling out all the possibilities and concluding that they probably had a fight."What?",Jaesung joins us before we start our laps but I give him a quick "nothing" before starting my round on the track, followed by them.

25 minutes later

I signal the teacher by my hands for a break and exit the line to limp on the bench and catch my breath. Nothing can justify his hard routine for us under the fucking sun that's burning in the sky today."Hand me the bottle please.",I gasp at y/n and she forwards me the bottle in haste so I refresh with a few gulps in my first break. My eyes fall on her reading a book,hidden discreetly in the history book in disguise."What book are you reading?",I shift closer to read the words but she drifts away from her, lengthening the distance between us without looking at me so I follow her and decrease the proximity between us."You know I won't leave you until you tell me",I stifle a smile at her disinterest to share with me and see her struggling to answer me harshly but she answers me.

"11 minutes.",her answer makes me guffaw at her choice when she maintains the picture of an innocent nerd.I knew I was right about her real personality the moment I met her for the first time."You're one nasty girl, y/n.",I state the obvious and she scoffs at me before defending her actions."What's nasty in reading a book?",I can't even argue with her choice of words to base herself but I lean back comfortably to relieve the fatigue in my body.

"It's good to read but it's even better when you do it.",I wait for her to decipher the meaning but she merely closes the book before looking at me."How would you-Ah your lover, right you must know how it feels to do it with your favourite person in the world.",I watch her lips giving me a smug smile that makes me believe that her soul is still alive in her body.Although I never had a conversation about my connection with her, she seems to know my real feelings about danbi to strike such a statement to test my nerves.

"She's not my lover.We just have.....needs and we complete that. No sappy feelings.",I clear the misunderstanding but she licks her lips and nods as if she already knows the truth and doesn't speak for a few moments so I don't initiate any conversation and watch the boys running around the track. I'm about to pick my pace after securing the bottle at the bench when I hear a voice from behind.

"How does that work? The thing you told me about.... having needs and completing that?",She bites her lips nervously, fiddling with her fingers and gives me a pleading gaze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 925 32
"You know how I feel for you..." "I know, and I love you too but I don't think I'm ready yet..." --- A story in which Jungkook falls in love with Y...
13.9K 269 26
"Aww too bad! You betrayed him. And betrayers shouldn't be allowed to live," ©𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝟎𝟕 |•Contains Mature language and triggering cont...
130K 3.2K 33
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
219K 6.5K 23
Don't think about anything Don't even speak Please just smile for me THIS IS NOT A BTSXREADER BOOK!! ** Amoureuse - adj. French for loving - ©Lady...