Faking Nerd

By shado_

All my life, I have lived the glamorous lifestyle with my father running a multi-million dollar company which... More

Introduction
Hahaha... Wait what?
Liv chokes on orange juice
Pre-meeting
Stratford & Ainsley

Eight Months Ago [part1]

201 6 0
By shado_

(this is unedited I'm so sorry)

EIGHT MONTHS AGO

RIIING!RIING!

My heavy eyelids were lifted up by the sudden noise from my phone which was already vibrating its way off the nighstand.

I slammed my hands around it and brought it to my face.

Although the light was blinding me, I saw enough to read the name of the little fucker that dared to ring me in the middle of the night.

Eric's name lit up the screen. Of course.

"Hello,"I croaked as I sat upright in my bed.

"God your sleepy voice is sexy," his voice was slurred, a result of alcohol rushing in his system.

He's drunk. I should have expected it. It's Friday.

"And you sound like an idiot when you are intoxicated," I replied, hesitantly getting up from my bed. It's those situations once again.

"No,it's true, Livvie. I'm speaking the truth," he responds lazily.

Quickly,I grabbed a coat and jumped into a pair of boots. "And I am speaking with a sober mind."

I shuffled out of my room still trying to shake of the sleepiness and searched around for my car keys.

"Whose party are you at right now, Eric?" I asked as I hurriedly passed the front door.

"Err..I think it might be Peige Andrew's party, however, I also reckon it might be Michael Alders'". He says unsurely, hearing the ridiculously loud music in the background.

"You don't even like Michael, Eric. You're at Andrew's."

"Ah!Yes! Michael Alders!" He affirms reassuringly. "But you know what Livvie, I swear I heard Peige Andrew was throwing a party too." He muffled, confused. I rolled my eyes, he is so drunk he can't even absorbed or relay information properly.

I took a deep breath before I quietly turned the keys to the engine."Eric?" I called out, making sure that he was somehow still awake and breathing.

"Yeah?"He shouted over the boisterous music.

"Do not move, I mean it. Don't go anywhere else or else I'll cut your balls off," I threatened as I slammed down on the accelerator towards the Andrew house.

"Hmm,I never thought of you handling my balls, Livvie." He insinuates as disgust spread in my face.

"Ugh,Eric, just be quiet and stay where you are. I'm on my way." I yelled, ending the call and dropping my phone on the seat next to me.I stepped on the pedal even more, trying to remember the address that Eric gave me earlier when he was trying to bring me with him.

Judging the situation now, I probably should have gone to that party with him.

After approximately ten minutes of surveying every house of each road for clamours of intoxicated teenagers. I finally came across and trashed lawn with a sea of beer bottles and red cups on the grass.

Oh,and Eric's drunken state lying on a bench by the door step. Despite being at least twenty metres away from the house and my car windows being tightly shut, I could still hear the bass thumping and the music blaring from the walls.

I immediately swung the car door open and jumped out on the ground of plastic cups and bottles. the party obviously moved inside as the temperature dropped.

Eric lied on the tiny bench with most of his legs hanging out at the end."Eric," I whispered into his ear, avoiding garnering any attention from the festivity indoors.

"Eric."No reaction.

"Eric!"I hissed, but he stays still.

"Eric!"I shouted, my paranoia rocketing along with my heart rate.

I pressed two fingers at the side of his neck, dreading a pulse-less motion.

Oh god what if he overdosed on something?

I pushed down on his skin and felt a light regular beat. He's alive.

I relaxed against the wall next to him, calming my nerves. I glanced at his rosy cheeks and soft expression as he drifts to dreamland.

Realising that he was literally dead asleep, I lifted his arm, in attempt to heave his body and drag him to my car.

Hauling sleeping beauty through a field of a lawn probably took up my energy to function through the day that was beginning to break in the sky. I panted as I finally dropped on the passenger seat for him to continue sleeping (not that he was interrupted by my dedicated attempts).

His body wriggled on the seats, "Alina?" He called out.

"It's Olivia here Eric," I responded as I felt my heart sink a little bit.

Alina is the only girl that Eric will probably ever love, She met all his criteria for a perfect girlfriend; beautiful; funny; witty; caring;charming. But Eric has still yet to confess his undying love for her.

Of course he would fall in love with her, she's the perfect girl one could conjure up/

"Alina,I'm in love with you!" He yells although his eyes were still shut He's dreaming, at least in his dreams he has the balls to say it.

"Eric,I'm not Alina, it's Olivia," I reiterated knowing that he probably couldn't hear me.

I sighed in defeat as I closed the doors and progressed to the driver'sseat. I twisted the key of the engine and it rose to life with its soft rumble.

So why hasn't Eric made a move on Alina yet you ask?

Well it's pretty difficult to if he isn't currently hopelessly drowning in the friendzone.

Me, Alina and Eric are the best of friends. We've always been together since the first day of primary school. Although we eventually did go to separate high school, we were still together. We all had our fair share of the spotlight throughout our childhood. 

Alina's mother,Mrs Serena Voiselle (former Davidson) was one of the highest paid supermodels in the 80s when she met one of the legendary footballers,Mikael Voiselle, Alina's dad. The publicity their wedding gained was already huge, but the birth of their first, and only child, was colossal. Alina became acquainted with the paparazzis as she grew up.

Eric,at a young age, was taught to utilise the public attention to his advantage. Afterall, he can't bring any shameful reputation upon his cousins, the heirs to the throne. Eric is seventh in line for the crown, which is incredibly close because, if you diabolically contemplate on it, you only need to assassinate a family. 

Eric's birthright sparked the media's curiosity when he was seen playing with his royal cousins at the age of two. Since then, like Alina,being crowded by photographers was the norm for Eric. But lucky for him, he has body guards.

Then there's me. I don't garner as much attention from the media as much as my other friends, although my mother is a former Hollywood actress and my father owns a branch of companies that practically run the British economy. I don't do, say, or wear anything interesting enough to write about. And plus, compared to Alina and Eric, I wasn't exactly star quality either.

Alina inherited her mother's look, which drives the media crazy; they already foresee her starlet future. Eric is a royal, which should be enough, but he possesses the perfect, charming English boy look,which drives every girl lovestruck. Bottom line : he's a teenage hearthrob.
Then there's awkward Olivia in the corner; too frail,too shy and too socially-inept to be of interest to the public. But put my billionaire father and my actress mother next to me, and you get a perfect family.

rolls eyes 

I drove back to my house, knowing that Mr and Mrs Stratford will probably give both of us hell if I knock on their front door with their drunk son barely hanging off my shoulders.

Quietly opening the giant doors to my home, I towed Eric's body through a narrow gap I've managed to open.

The journey from my front step to my room probably took me twenty agonizing minutes. I dropped Eric's weight off my shoulders as he bounces on my bed.

I leaned across the bed to position him properly with my pillows before his strong hands suddenly grabbed me by the waist.

"Alina."he said as his hands moved to my face. My hearbeat exceeded the speed of a space ship as he traces the protruding features of my face.

"Eric,I'm not Alina." I hissed, trying to create a distance between us by pushing my hands against him, but my strength couldn't compare to his.

"You're so beautiful" he remarks as he gazes at my features, wrapping his hands around me, pulling my face closer to his.

Oh no. No. No.

"Eric.Eric listen to me, I'm Olivia." I solemnly said, looking into his eyes hoping that a sober him would be in their listening to me.

But his eyes weren't meeting mine, instead it focused on the lower section. I watched him tracing the curves of my lips with his stare.

The distance between our faces decreased as each second passed, his hand gently pushing against my neck didn't help with that either.

"Eric,you're not talking to Alina. Listen to me please, I'm Olivia!" A sparkle of hope glimmered inside as his eyes finally looked into mine.

God yes, his sober senses might be kicking in.

"I know," his deep voice said. I relaxed with the thought that I managed to pull out a clear-headed part of him.

But the next thing I know, he pulls me towards him, and, well...

I found my lips on top of his.

Shit. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

*hits that whip*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
15.6K 477 16
Alaz, usulca elini yanında uyuyan Asi'nin karnına doğru indirdi avucunda hissettiği sertlik ve şişlik harici hareketliği sonucu canı sıkıldı, çok sık...
1.1M 62.2K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...