Hell's Sole Human (male reade...

De coffeeman9000

As (Y/N) was looking through a old library, he stumbled across a book. A near perfect intact book in fact! Bu... Mai multe

Prolong
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Lemon
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 12
Lemon 2 electric bogaloo
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter Eleven

7.9K 158 141
De coffeeman9000

*(Y/N) POV*

Eating breakfast at the table, all of us were talking together. Eating together started becoming normal, and it seemed Stella and Stolas could be in the same room without fighting. As I was talking to Octavia, Stolas butted in. "(Y/N), I have to ask, but are you busy?" He asked me with curiosity. "A little bit, why? Whatcha need from me?" I asked him knowing he wasn't just asking out of curiosity. He leaned back in his chair and took a sip of coffee before speaking, "Well you see, I would like you to accompany, ugh hum, my dear Blitzy while he works. Last time he was working, the humans almost got him. I'd like someone I can trust to make sure he is safe and doesn't get into too much trouble while in the overworld."

Stella seemed to have a nerve of hers struck from Stolas mentioning Blitz. "I'm afraid (Y/N) is too busy running his shop and keeping up with manufacturing, you'll have to find someone else to protect your precious imp." She said while stressing the imp part. I thought about it for a moment, knew what work Blitz did, going to the overworld to kill some humans, but the thought of being able to go up and enjoy earth, untouched by the destruction of man, made me really want to go. My thoughts became that of what it was like before the war, with the beauty of the world, and my wife Nora.

"Are you ok (Y/N)? You're crying." Octavia said while putting a hand onto my shoulder. Stella and Stolas were stunned by my display of emotions and stayed silent. "Oh, *cough*, yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about my life before the war. I'd like to go back to a world similar, a place without a nuclear fallout. I kinda wanna go with Blitz to see it's beauty." I said while wiping the tears from my eyes. Stella sighed before saying, "Ok (Y/N), you can go." We all sat there silent, unsure of what to say, before I broke the ice. "How about I bring home a couple of souvenirs? What would you like Octavia?" I asked her with a smile. "Oh, I don't know. I, uh, guess maybe an animal to taxidermy." She told me.

"I'll bring home a bird then. And for you Stella, what would you like?" I asked her while leaning onto the table. "I'm fine, I don't need anything." She said with a low voice. "Ah, I see then. You want me to surprise you then, alright. I'll be sure to get you something." I said with a wink while taking everyone's plates to the sink. Getting ready and outfitted with proper gear, I was about to leave the house till Stolas stopped me. "Here, take this. It's a charm that you can use to open up a gateway back here if you're ever stuck. All you have to do is read the words on the back of it." He said while handing me a small crucifix.

Thorns poked out of the front with blood red ends. On top was a silver crown with little jewels spread across it. Flipping it over, the back seemed to have latin words scratch into the hard wood of the little charm. It had a string on top that attached to the base of the crown which would allow me to wear it across my neck. Putting it on, it was oddly comfortable, almost unnoticeable around my neck. "Thanks Stolas, don't worry. I'll be sure to keep Blitz unharmed." I said before walking away to my car. Driving off onto the highway, I made sure to memorize the directions to the place. It was supposed to be a large building with the words "IMP" written on top.

Driving down the streets of Imp city, a huge building with the word "IMP" across the top appeared in my sight. Taking the correct turn, I had to park a block away from all the spaces that were taken and I didn't feel like starting drama by blowing up a car. Getting out and walking towards the building till I heard, "A WEEK?! No, no, no, you are not parking here for a fucking week!" The voice sounded familiar as I got closer. More arguing could be heard with another familiar, more feminine voice. Getting to the parking lot, I could see Verosika and Blitz, with a huge fucking hellhound behind him looking as though he was about to kill the small imp.

"Whoa there, hold on. What the hell's happening here." I said walking up the demons. Verosika smiled as she came up and hugged me, "This prick is bothering me." Blitz looked pissed at her comment. "Who the hell are you?! This has nothing to do with you unless you're the asshole that gave her my parking space!" He yelled while pointing at me. Verosika smiled, probably expecting me to beat his ass or something. "Well, I'm here because Stolas sent me here. Wanted to make sure you weren't harmed while doing business, meaning I'm your new employee." I said to him while crossing my arms.

Blitz held the bridge of his nose and looked away in frustration. "God damnit, that fucking bird won't ever leave me alone." He said with a sigh before looking back at me. "Fine, you wanna work for me? First thing, get this whore out of my parking spot!" He commanded me. Turning towards Verosika, she stiffened as the hellhound got ready. "Mind moving your car babe?" I asked her nicely. She gave me a deadpan look and said, "No." I shrugged at her response and looked back at Blitz as he was waiting for me to do something. "I tried, but she refused though." I said to him.

Verosika laughed at Blitz's futile attempt as the hellhound beside her gave a small smile. "For fucksakes, didn't you say you wanted to work for me?!" He yelled at me in frustration. "No, in reality I'm here to keep you from harm. I don't mind helping a little, but I'm not going out of my way to beat up my girl." I said while crossing my arms. "I got work to do, bye babe." Verosika said, giving a small wave with the hellhound following behind.

"God damnit, I hate that whore. So anyways, what's your qualifications to work for my company." Blitz asked while straightening himself up and fixing his suit. "I can kill in any way, at any time, with anything. Just give the word." I told him. "Great! Come meet the team then." He said before walking over to his van. "You dated a pop star?!" A hellhound yelled at Blitz when she got out of the van. She was mostly white, except for her black tail and grey hair. Her red eyes glared with surprise and anguish, her clothing was a gothic style that screamed teenage rebellion. Also, what was it with all these hellhounds, I didn't realize so many demons in hell were furries.

"Oh, yeah, Verosika that bitch of a whore. Yeah I dated her, so what? Why are you all acting like that’s such a shock?" Blitz asked, crossing his arms like he was offended about being asked of Verosika. "Hellooo, it’s Verosika Mayday?" The hellhound told Blitz who still didn't care about Verosika. "It's you?" A female imp said. She was short, black hair, black eyeliner, and a southerner's accent. She wore ripped up jeans with a black shirt, and her horns were black as well with her hair. "I just, is she blind? Suffering some form of brain damage?" Another imp besides the female one commented ticking off Blitz. This one has white hair with striped horns, wearing a suit as if trying to look professional.

"Okay, look, you are all making this into a way bigger deal than it needs to be. I don’t pry into your stupid personal lives." Blitz said, trying to shut them up. "You do that all the time, sir!" The professional imp said looking offended at his boss's hypocrisy. "Come on, you kinda do that." The southern imp said backing up the other one. "You totally do that." The hellhound retorted, looking unimpressed at Blitz's comeback. "What was sex with her like?" The female imp question with a mischievous look. "Millie!" Yelled the other imp which seemed to be attached to the female imp.

"Whaaaat?! It's a pop star! You’d wanna know what sex with Michael Crawford was like." Millie, the female imp who I just learned the name of, said. "Touché." He said, realizing she was right. "Oh, let me tell you, sex with Verosika is heavenly. We went at it for hours." I stepped in and said to the two imps. "Woah, really? What else happened, details!" Millie demanded out of curiosity as the other imp was intrigued. "Okay, look, let’s just drop it! Millie, j- find a temporary spot for that truck. Okay, Loonie, Moxxie, let’s go handle this shit." Blitz said, stopping the conversation. He threw the keys to Millie who caught them as the other two demons got out and we headed into the building and into the elevator.

"So, I never got your two's names." I stated in the elevator, trying to get to know the other two. "Name's Moxxie sir, pleasure to meet you. And my wife's name is Millie." The professional imp said.

"Loona." The hellhound said uninterested in me and absorbed in with her phone, trying to fix her hair and makeup.

"Cool, name's (Y/N). I'll be working with you guys starting today." I told the two. The elevator came to a stop as the doors opened up to a very pink, neon, club-like floor. "Do you think they saw me? Fuck! I did my makeup shitty today!" Loona said while stepping out of the elevator. "Oh, you look perfect, Loonie! Like always~." Blitz said while adoring her. "Shut up, da—" She caught herself before saying dad while Blitz looked at her with great anticipation. It was quite fun watching these people with their daily lives, I bet you could make a tv show all about them.

"Urgh! Blitzo!" Loona said in frustration and shoved the imp to the ground. "They like this always?" I asked Moxxie who was next to me. "Every single day." He replied, seemingly tired of the chaos from the two. Loons was checking herself out with a handheld mirror, still trying to fix her appearance before bumping into the same hellhound from outside. "Oof! Oh. Woah." Loons said, entranced by the hellhound's looks with her tail wagging. Blitz saw this and gasped in horror before moving in between the two.

"Hiiii, big man. Where’s your bitch bag of an employer?" Blitz said while puffing out his chest, an obvious intimidation tactic that had no effect on the hellhound. "She's in her office. There wasn’t room on the second floor, so they rented one here on this one. It’s cheaper." He told the imp while pointing to a nearby room, full of neon pink hearts over a double door, which happened to be across from another set of doors which was the IMP office room.

"Oh, COME ON!" Blitz yelled out in frustration. The hellhound shrugged, saying, "Sorry, man." Before walking away. Blitz muttered something to himself as Moxxie walked up behind him. "Sir, how about you let me go in and try to reason with her? I don't really listen to what's classified as 'pop genre' music, so her status to me is name recognition alone." He said trying to reason with his boss, but only received a glare. "In my opinion, her music is a bit derivative of-" Moxxie was cut off by Blitz who looked fed ex. "Moxxie, shut the fuck up!" He yelled. Moxxie still looked determined as he went to the double doors and said, "Alrighty then." Before entering Verosika's office.

Blitz ignored Moxxie while I went up to the window of Verosika's office. Moxxie looked like he was trying to bargain or reason with Verosika who seemed to not give a shit, but her gang of prostitutes took great interest. They surrounded him and seemed to say things that made Mox uncomfortable. "Hey, Blitz. Your boy is about to be torn up in there." I told him, getting his attention. Before I knew it, the group of succubus and incubus jumped onto Mox and started raping him.

"Moxxie, don't let her access any of your holes!" Blitz yelled out against the glass worried like hell. Moxxie barely managed to get out of the dog pile of sex demons and out the door, exhausted and with many lipstick marks all over his face. "I, I gotta go lie down, now." Moxxie said before falling face down. I picked him up and started taking him to the IMP office as Blitz stormed into Verosika's office. "Oh, this won't stand!" He yelled before I entered my new workplace. Setting Moxxie onto a couch, I waited for the others to get back so we could work.

Later, after some time, Blitz called a meeting immediately when everyone got back into work. There, I sat next to Loona with the imp couple across from us and Blitz standing at the head of the oval table. Behind Blitz was a whiteboard with an easel and a bunch of scribbled drawings on paper. "Alright, shut your assholes! Here’s how we’re gonna do this shit! First, we find a fuck ton of clients." He said very seriously with his hands on the table. He started going through the drawing as a presentation. "We portal up. We have our fun murder time as per usual. We pile all the bodies into a big fuckin' canoe. We push said canoe into some water. We light it on fire to attract the sharks and eagles 'n shit. Maybe a goose, too! Fuck it! They come and eat the bodies, and we win the bet, we rub it in that sloppy bitch's drunken whore-ass face. Do you have… any questions?" Blitz said finishing the presentation.

It was a shit plan, but I'm sure I could improvise to make sure the group stayed in the clear. "Uh, yeah. Why was that nonsense?" Moxxie said in which I could not help but mentally agree with him. "That wasn't a question." Blitz said frustrated as he walked up to Moxxie. "That wasn't a plan." Moxxie shot back. "I'm sorry, but that was a flawless presentation of what we should do, Mox. It’s not my fault you got a smooth little brain upstairs." Blitz said to Mox in a condescending tone. I was beginning to wonder when we were actually going to kill stuff.

"A what now?" Moxxie said cluelessly, completely walking into that one. "I'm callin' ya slow, Moxxie. God, why don't you learn to take criticism, you talentless baby dicked troll?!" Blitz said, trying to hurt Mox's self esteem. "Well, why don't you take an art class?" Moxxie said, which seemed to get under Blitz's skin. I swear, it was like watching a bunch of kids arguing, is this what it's like to be in a raider gang? "Why don't you see how expensive they are?!?!" Blitz yelled at he grabbed Moxxie by the collar and got into his face.

"Hey, is there a way I can come with you guys this time?" Loona said, causing the two to stop arguing. "Absolutely not, I forbid it. Not gonna happen. Sorry, sweetie. Spring break is no place for young, vulnerable goth girls. You know the kind of freaks up there who'd drool all over you!" Blitz stated firmly, being very overprotective. "Well, if you like. I can tag team with her, making sure those freaks stay away." I butted in trying to convince him. Having more hands on a mission, especially one that seemed quite a tall order, could help make it easier. " Yeah, there you go. Plus, well, I-I can blend in with humans easily enough. Just let me tag along." Loona reasoned with Blitz.

"Wait, say that again." Blitz said interested in what Loona told him. "I can blend in?" She said inquisitively. "Do you have a human disguise?" Millie asked dumbfounded by what Loona said. "Yeah. Don’t you?" Loons stayed confused. The others all looked at each other nervously. "Oh my god, you guys are not this under prepared." I commented in despair with my head on the table. "You three have been screwing around on Earth this whole fucking time without human disguises?!" Loona yelled at the others in pure anger. "Okay, new plan!" Blitz announced before scribbling onto some papers and putting them up on the easel.

"Loonie can help lure the humans to us, and we’ll take care of the rest. Okay, how about that?" He said proud of his new plan. It didn't sound too bad, and way better than the previous one. "Flawless logic." Millie commented, making Blitz's ego inflate to new levels. "I think you’re missing the biggest issue, sir. Isn’t it crucial to have a client who demands enough kills to win this bet? We aren’t just going up to massacre!" Moxxie pointed out a flaw in Blitz's plan. "I got that covered, Mox." Blitz said, silencing Mox.

Blitz then looked at me. "Alright new guy, I don't know what you can do, so tell me!" He demanded from me. Judging from his plans, it seemed they had it covered, of course with me, I could speed up the kill count. "Well, I got a human disguise. If you guys are killing people with loona, I can take some kills by myself. Not my first time killing people like this. I'll help speed up the body count, save Loona some work and keep her from getting too close to the more disgusting ones." I said explaining to Blitz. "Great! Now Moxxie, we're going to go and get some damn fucking clients so we can get back our damn fucking parking space." Blitz said in full confidence. Moxxie and Blitz left with some flyers as the rest of us got ready. I got some shorts and shirt on looking like a party boy, though the many scars made me look intimidating. So I used light makeup to cover up the scars except for one on my face. With that, I was ready for my first day of work.

_____________________________

Hello guys and gals and gamers, how are you? Hope you doing better than I was recently, but now I'm doing better. This one was kinda of tough, confusing with going back and forth with the transcript and my doc, but I got through. I have more written, but realized how many words I've wrote already, so I'm going to make it a three part, yes the third part will be a lemon. Anyways, I wanted to get it out to let you guys know I'm still here, sorry for delay and lack of communication. Anyways, if you are reading this, I want you to do me a favor, and critique my work, give some suggestions on how I may improve my writing with the chapters, and also some suggestions on how I could do better with my erotic writing like I think having some more dialogue could help, as the critiquing will help in the upcoming lemon. Well, thanks for your time and support, and until next time, coffee out.

Word count 3260

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

14.7K 240 11
What happens to a man that's been a mute all his life, fighting for everything that he had, being a person who gets dragged threw the dirt by others...
45.5K 764 21
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** Welcome to the arduous life of Y/N, a particularly strange teenage Hellhound with...
20.1K 612 19
What, if Loona wasn't the only one, who was in that fucked up orphanage What if this someone was a human, who was transported into hell at the age 10...
9.1K 215 12
A strange character falls into hell.