πŽππ‹π˜ π‹πŽπ•π„ ━━ π˜”π˜ˆπ˜›π˜›...

By sunkissedsturniolos

❝ 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘡 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 ❞ β•°β”ˆβž€ πˆπ… π“π‡π„π˜ 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 π‹πŽπ•π„ πŽππ‚π„, οΏ½... More

πŽππ‹π˜ π‹πŽπ•π„
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐

𝐓𝐄𝐍

9.4K 111 236
By sunkissedsturniolos

FEBRUARY 27 2022

cooperpooper

cooperpooper fit check 😁pic creds go to matthewsturniolo 

comments

matthewsturniolo you're the best :)
--cooperpooper you're the worst :)

christophersturniolo since when did my best friend get pretty?
--cooperpooper the same day you did ;)

riversubbet so pretty
--author sorry i had to add her to another book she won't be mentioned again :)

xavier.jd pretty pretty

aleahwillow it's a flex to say I dated her :)
--cooperpooper STFU BRO YOU HAD SUCH A GLOW UP
--aleahwillow NO CUZ SO DID YOU

user4 ugh so pretty

load more comments...

As Autumn wakes up the next day, she lets out a big yawn. When she goes to sit up she's pulled back down to a laying position. Her eyes adjust to the light and go wide when she sees Matt's arms wrapped around her waist while they both lay on his bed. She doesn't remember getting into this position, but she wasn't going to complain. It was actually quite comfortable. She tries to unscramble herself from his grip, only making him wrap his arms tighter around her. 

"Matt?." Autumn whispers, "Hm." Matt replies, "How did this happen?" Autumn asks pointing to them cuddling, "I don't know." he answers.

"Is Nate still here?" Autumn asks, "I don't think so, maybe I don't know." Matt answers, "Oh um ok" she replies, attempting once again to sit up from Matt's grasp.

"Mm m." Matt hums, shaking his head no as he tightens his grip and scoots even closer to Autumn.

"Matt." Autumn giggles, "What?" he mumbles into Autumn's neck.

"I have to get up." she laughs, "No you don't." he objects, "Yes I do. I gotta make breakfast for all of you." she replies.

"We'll just have pop tarts or something." Matt mumbles, "Matt come on." Autumn pleads, "But I'm comfortable." he whines.

"Matt please." Autumn pleads.

 "Mm mm." 

"Mattt."

"Nooo."

Autumn sighs and take a deep breath in and out.

"Hey I thought you liked my cuddles. Or at least you did when we dated." Matt says, uttering the last sentence under his breath.

"I do, I just don't plan on spending my whole morning, wrapped up on your arms." Autumn states, "Oh. Sorry. You can go do your breakfast then." Matt replies, retracting his arms from around Autumn and scooting away from her.

"You want something?" Autumn asks, "Whatever your having." he answers, "K, I'll be right back." Autumn smiles before leaving the room.

"Yo should I wake up Chris?" Autumn asks Matt through the door, "Yeah wake up Nick too." he replies, scrolling through Insta.

"OH CHRISTOPHER. WAKE UP. YOU TOO NICOLAS." Autumn shouts running to Nick's room where the two slept last night.

She found no trace of Nate so she assumed he went home.

It wasn't long before all three triplets were sitting in the kitchen with Autumn as she started an Instagram live.

"Yo Autumn, they're gonna see me eat." Nick says embarrassed, "Nick you're fine. I swear." Autumn replies, "But I won't start it if you feel uncomfortable with it." she adds.

"Nah it's fine I'll just eat out of frame." he replies.

"Ok." Autumn shrugs starting the live.

"Yo. Stop touching me." Autumn says to Chris, he just rolls his eyes and looks up at Matt.

"Anywho, what's up." Autumn says to her phone awkwardly.

She looks up at Matt.

"This is so awkward." she whispers, "You're fine." he replies.

"Anywho. So it is currently 11: 27 in the morning and I had an idea so basically yall are gonna say- okay hold on. So my question is, if yall had the opportunity to be best friends with the triplets where like they'd tell you anything, what's the one question you'd ask?" 

Comments started rolling in as Autumn smiled to herself.

"Ok, Chris this one's for you. Isabella asked, 'Chris who is your celebrity crush'." Autumn reads.

"Yall always ask this bro it's my girl Olivia Rodrigo." Chris answers proudly, "What about you Autumn, who's your celebrity crush, Matt?" Chris teases.

"No. Definitely not. Um I don't fucking know." Autumn answers, "Yes you do it's Matt. Next question." Nick replies, looking at her phone while Autumn rolls her eyes and looks at Matt.

Then they both roll their eyes as they shake their heads.

"K Matt. Madison asked, 'Rate your experience dating Autumn.'" Nick reads, "Um 0. Autumn was the worst girlfriend I could ever have I can't believe I dated her." Matt jokes, "Be serious Matt." Nick deadpans.

"It was good I mean what do you want me to say like 'Oh my God I 100% recommend dating Autumn omg!' Like no. Next question" Matt replies.

"This one's from Gemma she said 'Chris, what's one secret you've kept from everybody?'" Autumn read.

"Can I whisper it to you?" he asks, Autumn nods her head.

"In like the 10th grade that girl Laya I dated her best friend also had a crush on me and so one day after school we were all hanging out and I wanted to mess with her so I started to lean in and of course I wasn't going to kiss her because that's disrespectful but then she kissed me and I never told anyone about it. Still to this day she thinks we're like dating or something. Like every other day she dm's me and calls me boyfriend and stuff it's so fun to mess with her." Chris whispers to Autumn.

Her eyes go wide and so does her mouth.

"Yo you gotta give me her handle." She replies, "I'll send it to you after live," he states.

"I wanna know." Matt whines, "This kid always whining about something." Autumn mutters as Chris whispers it to Matt and Nick.

"Yo whoever's asking about our sex life we're not answering that." Matt says after reading the comments, "Yo like we love you guys, we really do but enough of the sexual shit like that's just weird." Autumn says.

They interact a little more with their fans before ending the live.

"Yo so I'm gonna go home, I haven't seen Alahna since yesterday morning when I told her I'd see her in a few hours." Autumn informs the boys as she collects all of her belongings.

"Oh uh- ok uh- I can drive you there." Matt offers, "That would be nice, I really don't have any desire to walk home in jeans." Autumn laughs.

"Alright, Chris Nick I'll be back alright?" Matt says to his brothers, "Mhm." they reply and out the door Autumn and Matt went.

KIERA SPEAKS: hola! still in shock that literally they all got verified AND so did their group account tbh ALSO OH MY FUCK

BRO HE'S SO PRETTY OH MY WORD I WANT TO CRY

his eyes tho >>>

AND NICOLAS !! OH MY FUCK I'M GOING TO DIE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 633 29
π–ͺπ—‚π—‡π—Œπ—…π–Ύπ—’ π– π—†π–»π—‹π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗍 π–²π—π—Žπ—‹π—‡π—‚π—ˆπ—…π—ˆ. 𝖨𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽. π–‘π—Žπ— 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇, 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗍 π–Όπ—ˆοΏ½...
80.5K 1.1K 43
"matthew sturniolo and a fan?" published final 3/08/24 republished 3/22/24
26.8K 155 35
"We say we're friends, but I'm catching you across the room It makes no sense 'cause we're fighting over what we do And there's no way that I'll end...
561K 9.4K 64
❝I DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT SOME SMALL PART OF YOU STILL LOVED ME.❞ ❝THERE'S NOT A SMALL PART OF ME THAT STILL LOVES YOU. AL...