𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’†

By jiaraforeveeer

More

Part 1 (the beginning)
Part 2 (further plans)
Part 3 (Wait!What?!)
Part 4 (sorry...)
Part 5 (understand me)

Part 6 (don't leave me)

274 5 2
By jiaraforeveeer

Meanwhile JJ drove up to the pier, settled with the driver and got out of the car. He stood in line with people heading to the ship.

A light rain began . Kiara was almost there.When she arrived she quickly got out of the car and started looking for JJ. She looked around and finally saw him.

-JJ!!!- she yelled.
He sharply turned away and saw her.
-Kie?!- he said.

It started raining heavily.

Kiara ran up to him out of breath.

Kiara: Don't go! Please.
JJ: But why?

Kiara kept looking at him worriedly.

JJ: Name at least one reason for me to stay.

She ran up and kissed him hugging him tightly.

JJ was  in pleasant shock.

Kiara: It's enough?!

JJ dropped his things,hold her face and kissed.

JJ: And what about Simon?
Kiara: Forget about him! He is a friend for me,and only!

JJ smiled with relief. Kiara hugged him.

Kiara: Don't go! Please! Don't leave me!
JJ: I'll not!
Kiara: Really?
JJ: The only reason I wanted to go was you,Kie! I thought I was indifferent to you.So I decided to go with trying to forget you,but I definitely could not....
Kiara: I'm sorry,that I didn't tell you.(hold his face)
JJ: It doesn't matter anymore. (hold her hands in response)
Kiara(smiled): So,go? Cause it is raining heavily!(started laughing)
JJ: Anyway! (kissed her passionately)

The end...

P.S: Hey guys❤️ I hope you liked it.🙏💘 I'm waiting for your impressions 🥰✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
150K 9.3K 11
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
419K 1.2K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
3.1M 68.8K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...