𝔽𝕒𝕣𝕒 π•₯𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•Šπ•₯οΏ½...

By angelicMichiko

Fara is the eldest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, and the granddaughter of Avatar Aang and Master Katara. Fara... More

Information on Fara
Chapter 1- Backstory
Chapter 2- The Return to Republic City
Chapter 3- The Probending match
Chapter 4- Executive Manager
Chapter 5- The Missing Earthbender
Chapter 6- The Surprise Visit
Chapter 7- The Spirit of CompetitionοΏΌ
Chapter 8- Double date
Chapter 9- And the winner is.....
Chapter 10- The Aftermatch
Chapter 11- When Extremes Meet
Chapter 12- The Missing Avatar
Chapter 13-Turning the Tides
Chapter 14- General Iroh
Chapter 15- Endgame
Chapter 16- The Glacier Spirits Festival
Chapter 17- Goodbye's
Chapter 18- The Southern Air Temple
Chapter 19- The Phone call
Chapter 20- Peacemaker
Chapter 21- Ash
Chapter 22- Confused Feelings
Chapter 24- False Accusations
Chapter 25- Harmonic Convergence
Chapter 26- Darkness Falls
Chapter 27- Light in the Dark
Chapter 28- A Breath of Fresh Air
Chapter 29- Rebirth
Chapter 30- The Earth Queen
Chapter 31- In Harms Way
Chapter 32- Zaofu
Chapter 33- Birthday Sex
Chapter 34- Old Wounds
Chapter 35- Girls Day
Chapter 36- The Terror Within
Chapter 37- The Stakeout
Chapter 38- Deserted
Chapter 39- Its too Late
Chapter 40- The Airbenders
Chapter 41- Venom of the Red Lotus
Chapter 42- Jinora's Ceremony
Chapter 43- A Visit to the Fire Nation
Chapter 44- Midnight Love
Chapter 45-Birthday Bash
Chapter 46- Engagement Party
Chapter 47- Bring Your FiancΓ©e to Work
Chapter 48- After All These Years
Chapter 49- The Coronation
Chapter 50- The Calling
Chapter 51- Enemy at the Gates
Chapter 52- The Battle of Zaofu
Chapter 53- Reunion
Chapter 54- Secrecy
Chapter 55- Kuvira's Gambit
Chapter 56- Day of The Colossus
Chapter 57- The Last Stand

Chapter 23- The Big Finale

3.3K 102 35
By angelicMichiko

Tonight was the big finale of Nuktuk, but Bolin had to stop by the police station to visit Mako before the event.

Asami was attending the finale with us also, but she had her own ride.

Bolin and I had arrived at the premiere, stepping out of the limo as we walked towards the arena with cheering fans.

"There they are, folks." Shiro voice rings. "The sweethearts of the big screen, and Republic city's most famous couple, Fara and Bolin."

We walk inside the arena as the gates close.

"Wow, that was fun." Bolin smiles. "And did you hear what Shiro said? We're Republic City's most famous couple."

I sigh. "Bolin, you're a doll, but we aren't a couple."

"That's not what Shiro said." Bolin yells after me as I walked away from him.

I was sitting in the VIP booths with Asami and Bolin as the two mammals, Naga and Pabu were beside me, being feed by one of the servers.

Varrick was in front of the arena. "Thank you all for  coming for the finale of Nuktuk: Hero of the South!You know, when I first started this project there were a lot of naysayers out there. You can't make pictures move they said. You can't take some knucklehead earthbender and make him a star they said."

The Crowd laughs. "You can't teach a polar bear dog to speak they said. Well, they're wrong! Thanks to the magic of the movers, our furry friends have found their voices, and you'll be shocked to hear what they have to say. They speak of the injustice that is happening in the Southern Water Tribe right now. My hope, is that their words, and this epic mover, will inspire a real life hero to rise up, and help. Thank you again, enjoy the show!"

The screen lights up, revealing Nuktuk held by a bird on the shoulders.

The narrator begins to speak. "When last we left our hero, he was captured by the Evil Unalaq's dastardly pet bird. Amazingly, with the power of his whistling, Nuktuk escaped." Close-up of a whistling Nuktuk, followed by the far shot where the bird drops the hero. "And decided to seek out council."

A seal lion growling, with Nuktuk kneeling in front before a fish is thrown to the animal. "Thank you, wise sage. I will travel to Republic City and seek help."

Cut to an aerial shot of Republic City before switching to the interior of the president's office, where Nuktuk enters the room to find the president working with chemicals.

"Have a seat, I'm just working on a cure for the common cold. No longer will my citizens suffer from the sniffles."

"Mister president," Nuktuk says. "There's something more important than the sniffles right now. I need your help to stop the Evil Unalaq."

"Did you say help?" The president smiles. "If there is one thing I love doing, it's helping people."

Asami whispers over to Bolin. "I think this is your best mover yet."

Bolin's head falls low. "I just wish Mako was here to see it."

I turn my head back to the screen.

Nuktuk is chained to the wall while three automatons approach him. "Northern Water tribe automations! Nooo!"

"Bee bow bop, Nuktuk cannot stop Unalaq, must destroy Nuktuk." The automatic repeats numerous of times.

Roh-Tan stops between Nuktuk and the automatons and growls at the machines, forcing them to retreat. Juji joins in the growling, before freeing Nuktuk by firing laser beams from his eyes.

Rubbing his wrists. Nuktuk retreats from an approaching automaton before throwing water at the machines, causing the machines to short circuit. "Looks like you forgot that water, and automatons, don't mix."

"Bee bow bop, oh no, circuits no working." The automaton say as they break down.

The gang all cheer, but Juji had died. Bolin quickly stands up from his seat as he walks out the arena.

Asami and I argue on who should go comfort Bolin and let him know that Juji is actually fine. I won that fight, so Asami chased after Bolin.

I continued watching the mover for another hour. As I came on screen there was a loud shout from the other VIP room, then someone was shoot into the water of the arena floor.

Three more people shot down into the arena.

Bolin lands in the arena, ripping the sleeves of his suit as he lands. He stands up and tears his sleeves off completely, a determined look adorning his face. Bolin cracks his neck and walks forward. He approaches the three assailants standing on the arena.

A waterbender attacks Bolin with water from the playing area, but he manages to dodge the attack. The audience gasp in fear.

He bends out three earth discs and each disc at a waterbender. One of them got hit and is incapacitated.

The remaining two waterbenders continue attacking. Bolin dodges one of the waterbender's attack, while Nuktuk avoids Unalaq's attack in a similar fashion. Bolin attempts to attack one of them, but is thrown aside by a water hose by the other bender.

"Bolin, look out!" I scream at the same time Ash yells. "Nuktuk, look out!"

Bolin runs to the speaker on the right, before changing course to avoid an attack. When attacked on the other side, he stops at the center and bends out two entire stacks of earth discs.

The waterbenders throw hoses at Bolin, which he blocks using the stacks, while Nuktuk hides from Unalaq's attack from behind a pillar.

Bolin waits for the moment before throwing the stack at the waterbenders, which successfully hit them.

Bolin throws discs from the stacks to the waterbenders, while Nuktuk continues throwing streams of water.

I watched the screen then Bolin, almost as if this was a stunt, it reciprocated the mover so well.

Bolin bends out an earth disc and knocks out one of the soldiers. He knocks out another soldier.

The other soldier waterbends and prepares to attack Bolin, but Bolin dodges the attack and bends out two discs to shield himself from another water blast.

Bolin fights the last soldier one-on-one, with both fighters circling each other while dodging each other's attacks. Bolin leaps and throws a disc at the soldier, knocking him out to a nearby speaker.

Bolin bends the disc. "Tell me who sent you!"

"It was Varrick, please don't hurt me, Nuktuk!" The soldier cries.

Bolin instantly becomes shocked. He drops his earth disc and turns to look up at Varrick, who was in the VIP booth.

The soldier attempts to attack Bolin, but I noticed before he could, I slam a gust of wind to his stomach, tossing him into the pool, while Unalaq is defeated.

"It's a knock out!" The crowd goes wild.

I jump into the arena, joining Bolin. "Mako is going to love this."

The entrance where many reporters are taking pictures of Bolin. Ginger runs up to the beaming Bolin and kisses him, taking him aback. When the kissing stops, Bolin looks on dreamily.

I look over to Asami. "Who invited her?"

Suddenly, there was a loud roar in the sky. Korra jumps off the bison and approaches the president.

I watch as my dad slowly slides off Appa. I ran up to him as he catches me in his arms. "Oh, Fara."

I hug him tightly, "I missed you so much. What are you doing here?"

Dad holds me tight as he walks over to Korra. "I'll explain later."

Everyone was soon gathered in a circle. "-Unalaq is gonna destroy the world? He really does have a doomsday device!" Bolin exclaims, once Korra had caught us up.

"He's trying to release a powerful dark spirit during Harmonic Convergence, which is only a few days away. If he succeeds, the would as we know it is
over." Korra turns to Raiko. "Sir, we desperately need your help."

"I'm sorry, Korra, but my answer is still no."

My dad slowly puts me down on my feet as he yells at Raiko. "There are lives on the line! And my daughter is one of them. Raiko, you must reconsider."

"I'm aware that lives are on the line," Raiko arrogantly says. "And that's precisely why my troop are staying here. If the world is going to be thrown into chaos, like you claim, I need to protect my citizens. I'm sorry."

Bolin prances over to Raiko, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Sir, Nuktuk needs your help. I know you love helping people."

Raiko only glares at Bolin. "Son, I appreciate you saving my life, and I'm a big fan of your work, but my descion is final." Raiko says walking away.

I cross my arms. "You never should have saved that guys life."

"If you guys need help, I'm here for you." Asami voices.

"Yeah, me too."

"Thank you." Korra sweetly replies. "It's so good to see you guys again." Korra then looks around. "Wait, where's Mako?"

Asami, Bolin, and I all look at each other.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

We were all gathered in the visitor area at the police station, where we were waiting for Mako to be released.

The brother's walk out and everyone immediately begins to clap.

"Nice job, Mako." Lin smirks. "You're going to make a great detective."

"But chief." The shorter cop says. "There aren't any detective openings right now."

"Actually," Lin smears. "We have two openings."

Mako warmly smiles as he turns his gaze towards me.

I quickly look away, grabbing my dad's arm and hiding my face in it.

I look back up to see a sad expresssion on Mako's face, but he looks over at Asami and gives her a warm smile.

Korra then runs forward and kisses him, with Asami being taken aback and Bolin startled at the kiss. "Mako, I missed you so much."

This boy is such a player. Oh my spirits.

Bolin wraps his arms around both Mako and Korra. "Oh, yeah, did I forget to tell you? Korra's back."

"Korra, hey, I missed you too." Mako nervously chuckles. "So you're not still mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad?" Korra cutely asks, confused.

"We had that fight before you left, remember?"

Korra looks down at her feet. "No, not really. I got attacked by a dark spirit and I lost my memory for a little while. Maybe it hasn't all come back yet. Was it a bad fight?"

Mako makes the most twisted face I have ever seen. We all just stare at him waiting for his answer. "Uh......mm.....no. No, it- it wasn't that bad."

Liar.

I look over at Asami, who had had her arms crossed angrily.

So, let me get this straight. Korra and Mako had broken up. Afterwards, Asami and Mako kissed, sort of getting back together again. But then Mako almost kissed me at his apartment, confessing his old feelings to me, while him and Asami were trying to rekindle their relationship?

Oh, I'm going to have to do a lot of explaining to Iroh.

I slowly walk over to Asami. "I didn't know you and Mako were a thing again."

"We're not."

I furrow my eyebrows at her. "Asami, I can tell. I'm not stupid. Why didn't you tell me before?"

"There was nothing to tell."

"If you're just gonna be stubborn over this boy, then fine go ahead." I blurt out, annoyed.

"Well, I'm not the one who almost cheated on their boyfriend. I'm single!" Asami exclaims.

I gasp angrily. "He was the one trying to kiss me!"

Everyone turns to Asami and I.

Lin quickly storms over to me as she pulls me far away from Asami. "What in the flameo has gotten into you two?"

My dad runs over to Korra. "Korra, we don't have much time. We need to figure out how to deal with Unalaq."

"I think I know just the man to talk to." Bolin says winking at me.

I groan, knowing who he was talking about.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

Cut to a lavish prison cell where Varrick is detained. The businessman turns to look at his guests. "Guys, hey! What do you think? Varrick industries build this prison, and I had this cell made special. I had a feeling I'd end up here one day." He then begins to yell. "Zhu Li, come on! We got guests. Whip up a pot of that green tea I love."

Zhu li appears out of no where. "Yes sir."

"Zhu Li's in prison with you?" Korra surprisingly asks.

"Of course." Varrick replies. "I don't go anywhere without my assistant. Do you?"

"We're not interested in your tea," Mako snarks. "And this isn't a friendly visit."

"Don't tell me you guys are still mad about everything that happened. I did some good things, too."

Varrick points his finger at the Acatar. "Korra, who warned you about Unalaq? I did."

"Bolin, who got you and Fara into the movers? I did."

"You basically begged me to." I resort.

"Oh, yeah." Varrick oddly smiles. "When I get out of this yah-oo of a prison. We are doing a spinoff on Ash. The people love her!"

Varrick moves his finger towards Asami now. "Asami, who saved your company? I did."

"Mako, who got you thrown in jail? I did!" Varrick hisses. "Oh, yeah, I guess that was a bad thing."

"You stole everything from me," Asami howls. "And you tried to kidnap the president. Those are pretty bad, too."

"I wasn't going to hurt him," Varrick smears. "I just needed to start a war. Well, a bigger war."

"Well, we're gonna end it." Bolin yells. "Where's all the stuff you stole from Asami?"

Varrick places a hand on his hip. "The future industries stuff? It's on my battleship."

"You have a battleship?"

"Of course I do!" Varrick says walking around in his huge cell. "I bought the first one they made, named her the Zhu Li."

"You named your battleship after your assistant?"

"I think that's cute," a coo, but the team just all glared at me.

"Yep." Varrick answers. "They're both cold, heartless, war machines."

"Your tea, sir." Zhu li announces handing Varrick his hot tea.

"Look, I'm truly sorry for the mess I caused. Let me make it up to you," he then darts his head toward Zhu Li. "Take Zhu Li." Everyone looks on in silence before Varrick speaks again. "My battleship, it's yours, and everything on it."

Korra smiles. "It's not the fleet we were looking for, but it's the next best thing."

"All right!" Bolin cheers grabbing my waist and pulling me off the ground. "Team Avatar is back in business!" He then grabs the rest of the group and squeezes us all in a hug.

Soon we were all on the ship, sailing to the South. I was focused on the vast of the ocean.

My father and Korra had informed me on everything that was going on while I was gone.

I felt terrible. While my family was having the worst time on vacation, I was on set shooting movers, having the best time.

I just felt so guilty not being there for them.

I stared into the ocean thinking about Iroh. I messed up big time with him, I just know he's going to hate me after I tell him what happened between Mako and I.

Tears began streaming down my face, the wind began to harshly blow and the ocean was getting very unsteady.

My father came running out the ship and to the docks where I was. "Fara, you need to calm down, what's gotten into you?"

I turn to my dad, tears spilling out of my eyes. "I messed up."

Dad comes hurling towards me wrapping me around in his robe. "You want me to contact the General?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 291 16
finally editing this bc i have writers block LOK FanFic Jinpa is the eldest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, best friend to Korra, and a master Airbender...
2.4K 67 10
This is my first time writing a fanfic so please any flame is welcomed. I got this idea from @TheAutumFox so please check him out. Akira is the son o...
44.6K 1K 48
When one legend ends, another rises from the ashes. Join Ryu the right hand man of his best friend Korra who is the Avatar. Just like his grandfather...
620K 15.7K 20
Iroh takes in the Ba Sing Se's army general's daughter after the death of her father. She replaces the child he has lost. She is raised in the Fire N...