๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By sxckerlvt

Red .. such a beautiful colour for many reasons. It coats the feeling of being love and brings joy to those w... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

2.4K 45 19
By sxckerlvt

One step forward... 3 steps back...

- Sierra Dolohov

I blinked a few times looking between each of the boys who glared at me.Everything was a blur.. the last thing I remember was getting into an argument with Theodore at the cabin.

The cold breeze brushed against my skin sending chills up my arms.It was absolutely freezing and I was terrified.

Sitting on the pier next to the lake, drenched from head to toe I silently watched the water rippling.

I jumped when a blazer was placed on my shoulders providing me with more warmth than I was getting just sitting here.

Evan stood back to his feet after giving me the blazer and walked over to Riddle and began speaking with him and Draco.

Nate took a seat next to me at the edge of the pier and rubbed a reassuring hand on my back.

Do you ever feel disconnected from self, like you don't know who you are, like your just here.. alive and not even living.

That's how I feel. 

The wind howled in my ears blowing my hair that had escaped the pony tail in front of my face.

"What have I done"I whispered knowing I had done something by the look on Riddles face when I first saw him.

"It wasn't you Sierra, don't dwell on it.. it's not your fault"I sighed and began standing up.

Once I managed to get to my feet my knees weakened, and a throbbing pain shot through my left foot.

I grabbed onto the beam next to me, to prevent falling to the floor.

I winced and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Shit, you must have hurt your foot when you got stuck between the rocks"

I shook my head in denial.

"I want to go home"I let go of the pole and tried to take a step forward but the pain was so real.

I fell forwards straight to the ground.

I landed on my hands and knees staring down at the wood planks that made the pier.

I sniffled, the cold was making my nose run and my body shake.

"She needs to go inside"Evan crouched at my side and helped me up to my feet.

"You need to put weight on your foot"his hand was on the small of my back and the other was gripping mine to hold me up.

I tried to step forward but the pain was too much.I shook me head and let go of his hand so I could rub my eyes.

I was absolutely exhausted, I felt as if I hadn't had a decent sleep in weeks.

I kept my eyes shut for a minute enjoying the feeling of not having to fight to keep them open.

"Should we take her to the infirmary"Draco asked sounded closer to me.

"No, it's to risky especially after what they have done"Riddle words made me open my eyes.

"What do you mean, what they have done"

"Oh princess, you've been quite the handful"he took a step forward until he was towering over me.

He took crouched down and hooked an arm under my legs and placed a hand under my arms lifting me up into the air.

"I'll take her to my dorm"he announced.

I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and leaned my head on his shoulder watching the distance between us and the lake growing bigger.

The cold breeze caused me to shiver in his arms as we made our way into the cold hallways.

"I'm sorry"it came out as a low whisper but I needed to say it.

I waited for a response but I got nothing.

We reached his dorm in utter silence.He placed me down on the bed and disappeared somewhere behind me then into the bathroom.

I anxiously rubbed my wrist and slowly stood up when I noticed a newspaper on his desk.I clung onto the bedposts and picked up the newspaper.

I gasped when I saw the front page.

It was me... behind a mask.

Robbery..artefact..dangerous...reward.

No, No, No

I dropped the newspaper and once I gained full balance on my feet I let go of the pole so I could rub my temples with my palms.

What have I done.

I paced the length of his room wincing with each subtle step, the shower was running in the background signalling I'd be alone for a while.

My breathing picked up filling the room with the sounds of sharp exhaled breathes.I gripped the edge of the desk and dropped my head between my shoulders attempting to fill my lungs with the oxygen it needed.

But I was too worked up.

People got injured, I stole from the ministry,there was a rewards for my information.

I would probably be sent to Azkaban.The worst case scenario's kept filling my head drowning out any chance of calming myself down.

I dropped to my knees and sat with my back against the wall next to the desk.Tears stained my eyes but didn't fall as I brought my knees up to my chin hugging them.

I rocked my self whilst shaking my head, my mind was working like clock work and I couldn't get it to stop.

My thoughts were so loud that I didn't hear the shower turn off and I also didn't hear the bathroom door open.

No, No, No

I'm wanted for Robbery.I needed to hand myself in to pay for my mistakes.

I stood to my feet and scratched at my wrists again.I rapidly blinked and looked down my wrists that were now glowing red.

I shook my head and miles forward not even seeing Riddle right in front of me.I stumbled but found balance with my feet again.

His eyes scanned me then the area behind me.Realisation shone through his eyes when I assume he saw the paper.

I closed my eyes and tried taking a deep breathe but I was set on handing myself in so I couldn't relax until it was done.

"I need.."

"To go now"I spoke between ragged breathes.

I tried to move past him but he held my shoulders back so I couldn't move.I grabbed his hand trying to get it off but he was to strong.

I fought against his hold trying to get past but he kept backing me up until I was caged between him and the wall.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, it was a foreign feeling having not cried for months.

"Let me go"I pushed at his chest, my hands were colliding with his strong torso.

"Stop fighting me"his tone was unbothered, unfazed like he didn't care.

That's right he doesn't care.

"Why won't you met me go, what is it to you"

He stared down at me, his expression didn't falter.

Stone cold.

My head dropped between my shoulder with my forehead resting against his chest.

Quite sobs escaped my mouth, my hands were gripping his t-shirt where I had been hitting his chest only a minute ago.

My pleas for him to let me go become inaudible as my body started to grow weaker.

The life was being drained from me with each tear that rolled down my face.My hands loosened the grip they had on his shirt and slid down until they were by my sides.

I squeezed my eyes shut rubbed my eyes with the back of my palms.

How much more of this could I take.

I exhaled a shaken breathe lifting my head off of his chest, opening his eyes so I could see him.

"You are sleeping in here tonight.. don't fight it"he let go of my shoulders and walked towards his closet.

I remained still rubbing my wrists trying to get rid of the anxious feeling.

I thought about what I had done in my life to deserve this.I was just a little girl when my father started making me 'train'.

When he punished me for not abiding his rules, for not being good enough.

I thought about what I done to deserve each and everyone one of his forms of punishments.. whether it was being locked in a dark room alone for nights, physically being abused and the constant being torn down because I was a girl.. I was weak.. he wanted a boy and he got me.

Times like this I wish my mother was alive.

I wish she could have been there with me and protected me from that monster of a man who I called my father.

I practically jumped out my skin in fear when Riddle grabbed my hand from my side.

"Sorry"I mumbled following him into the bathroom where he was leading me.

"Could you stop apologising"he spoke with a firm tone meaning it was a command rather than a question.

I nodded and walked where he guided me to stoping when his footsteps haunted.

I kept my eyes on the floor knowing what he was doing.

He is paced his hands on my waist and turned me around to face the mirror I knew was on the wall.

His hot breathe was fanning against the nape of my neck, his hands still lingering on my hips.

"Look at yourself"his raspy whisper sent shivers down my spine.

I shook my head keeping my eyes glued to my feet.

"Sierra"he warned telling me I was going to look whether I liked it or not.

I slowly lifted my gaze, my eyes immediately found his in the mirror.

"No, don't look at me look at yourself"

I found my own gaze in the mirror.. and the person staring back at me wasn't something I enjoyed seeing.

I had dark bags under my eyes, a small cut just below my cheekbone... my skin was paler than it used to me and I had lost weight in my face from the lack of food I had eaten.

I felt like a ghost in my own skin.

My brown eyes were a shade darker than they used to be and held a story which needed to be locked away for a long time.

Seeing myself like this sent me back to the days when I cried in the mirror after seeing the cut or the bruise or the fear on my face after being hurt by my own father.

I heard the bath being switched on but I didn't look away from the mirror.I knew he wasn't behind me so I didn't have to keep looking but I couldn't look away.

I blinked a few times and began pulling out the hair tie holding my hair together.The relief on my head when the ponytail was free was relaxing.

I frowned when I saw a sticky clump of hair on my left side.I lifted my hand up and touched the side of my head, pulling it back red liquid stained my hand.

I turned on the tap and rinsed my hand washing the blood away from my fingers.

"Come here"I turned off the tap and walked over to bath where he was standing folding a towel.

"Will you manage on your own"

I nodded and sat down on the edge of the bath so I could remove my shoes.Riddle had left the room closing the door behind him by the time I managed to pull off both shoes.

I started removing my clothes ignoring the cuts and bruises that covered parts of it.

I winced when climbing into the warm bath feeling the cuts stinging on my legs.I used the small clothes to wash my body delaying as long as possible before I had to wash my hair where there was a cut.

I relaxed my back against the bath letting the warm water soothe my body.

I took a small cup and started pouring water on the right side of my hair.Once I have finished I slowly started pouring water on the other side.

I immediately dropped the cup and placed a hand on the cut on my head after feeling an extremely painful sting.

I winced and cursed repeatedly under my breathe.I wasn't aware of how loudly I had been until the bathroom door opened.

I tucked my knees up to my chin covering my body so I wasn't exposed.

"What's wrong"

"There's a cut on my head"I pulled my hand away seeing it covered in blood.

He kneeled down next to the bath and I shifted uncomfortably being so vulnerable with him.

"I won't look"he reassured me reached his hand to my chin to make me face him.

He brushed the hair out of my face and pulled his wand out of his sweatpants to fix the damage done on my head.

I watched the features on his when he started the spell on my head.He was concentrated, giving his full attention to my wound.

His brows were furrowed and his jaw was tense.His lips formed a tight line which didn't falter.

He lowered his wand and his gaze shifted to mine.

He stared at me for a moment.. I could hear the cogs turning in his head and I wanted so badly to know what he was thinking but i knew he wouldn't tell me.

He picked up the cup and started pouring water onto my hair.

And I let him.

I sat hugging my knees in the warm water letting him wash my hair.He rinsed out the conditioner and tucked a stray strand behind my ear.

He sighed and stood back up to his feet.

"I left some clothes on the counter for you, get dressed and I'll get you something to eat"

"Thank you"He stared down at me and for a moment the corner of his lips turned up.

He nodded and left the room so I could get out.

Once I was out the bath and dry I changed into his clothes and pulled out the plug.I cleaned the bathroom and put my wet clothes into the dirty laundry basket.

I brushed my hair and washed my face with some facial wash I found on his shelf.I left the bathroom and sat on his bed.

I lay back on the bed and turned until my body was facing the middle of the bed.I placed my hands under my head and closed my eyes for a brief moment.

A tight squeeze on my arm made my eyes slowly open.

"You need to eat"

I yawned now realising I had fallen asleep on whilst I shut my eyes.

I started eating the food he had brought for me, he was sat at his desk eating his own food whisky writing on some parchment.

I took a sip of water and finished up eating so I could sleep.I was so exhausted, I felt as though I hadn't slept properly for weeks.

I placed the plate and water down on the nightstand and moved so I was under the covers. I tied my hair into a braid and pulled the duvet up to my chin.

I watched him work for a while until I found myself falling deeper into a state of exhaustion.

With a sigh I closed my eyes and nuzzled into the pillows and sheets that smelled of his scent.

And before I knew it I was for the first time in weeks or months even going to have a peaceful nights sleep in the bed of one of the only people in my life that hasn't given up on me.

Yet.

____________________________

Mattheo <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.1K 51
"He's full of shit for doing that to you." He said quietly I sighed and hugged him as we slowly moved to the music "I don't even like him". "Yet you'...
184K 5.3K 61
here's the thing about love and fear - it comes hand in hand with a twisted smirk of crimson. you can run away from it, but you will never escape its...
77.8K 2.4K 48
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...
151K 2.1K 53
Rylin Riddle, twin of Mattheo Riddle, younger sister of Tom Riddle. The siblings have never met their father and only know the haunting stories of hi...