๐๐„๐˜๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐”๐’

By backendtyty

'If the world was ending would you ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ or would you ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ to get me?' More

๐๐„๐˜๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐”๐’
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž

3.6K 222 90
By backendtyty

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 7, 2019
  𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 — 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

SHE STARED BLANKLY AHEAD. Brown eyes that once displayed an vibrant; energetic color — now dull as gray.

One single tear drop trailing from her left cheek. The speck of wetness lightening her dry skin in its path as she quickly swiped it away.

Wiping her wet thumb on the Versace robe, bare underneath yet feeling fully naked as her insecurities began to approach.

Instantly straightening her act as the door was opened, forcing a wide smile onto her expression as her mother sashayed into the room.

The woman's face reminded the nineteen year old girl of an Disney Villain — sinister, yet so manipulative you did almost anything in request.

Proving her right as she wore an malicious smirk, approaching the younger before taking a seat next to her.

"still not done?" Her voice slightly deep; raspy as it sent uncomfortable chills down the females back, goosebumps filling her skin.

"Y-yes mother I actually am." She spoke, not dropping her smiled expression as the woman peered over her face in an unsure manner.

"Hm..needs more. I have six men out there waiting to purcha..Admire you." She quickly corrected. "I don't need you looking more fucked up than you already do."

"More make-up, and whatever is under that robe keep on." She announced, grabbing the make-up brush dipping it inside the blush container.

"B-but im naked underneath." She spoke in an low whisper, slightly flinching as the woman paused her movements.

Crouching down toward her right ear, She made eye-contact with her through the mirror — cringing at the smell of cigarettes mixed with her favorite Bond No. 9 perfume.

Just because it were Chanel, didn't mean it smelled pleasing as the woman were obsessed with the odd scent. Spraying every item she touches with such.

"That's the point." She whispered, winking at the younger before raising toward her normal height. "I think you'd be more..efficient if they could see the Real product."

Not missing the way the woman jealously eyed her body, clear as day that she envied her over her nicely; naturally built frame.

Staying silent, she allowed the woman to harshly shove the products onto her face. The make-up looked utterly disgusting yet she didn't have any say so.

This was frequent for her. The woman known as Heather would have random men come to the house to 'Admire' the younger.

Knowing she would never get use to it, not having a clue what exactly was going on. Unfortunately she was legal in the eyes of the law, convincing herself she would be waisting her time by reporting it.

"Look at you." The woman spoke, voice low as she peered at the female intensely through the mirror. "I can see right through you, them lit screws runnin' through yo' head."

"Think you betta' than me huh?" She spoke aggressively, launching the brush at the mirror as it bounced off. A single shatter appearing.

"Answer me!" Her shouts causing the younger girl to flinch. Nerves kicking in while her legs began to tremble underneath her.

Unaware of the woman's next moves as she watched closely, assuming she were having another episode from the random outburst.

"N-no, I don't think I'm better than a-anyone." Spoken lowly, rethinking her words before speaking wanting to sound respectful as possible.

"Good..cause you need me. You'll forever need me." Heather spoke, tone softer as her mood switched back to normal.

It was if she could shut her emotions on and off like an light switch. Never failing to make the youngers anxiety rise, having to walk on thin ice around her.

"I'll always be here with you, you won't ever escape me cause nine times outta' ten im already knowin." She smirked.

"you need me Harmoni. Say it." She spoke, forcefully yanking the females head to the side by her chin. Peering into her dull orbs.

"Say it!" Shouting as she cocked her hand back. Wearing a look of satisfaction as watched the girls head snap the opposite way.

Her light-skin stinging from the harsh sensation as an metallic taste ran over her gums. Falling onto her taste buds as she accidentally bit the inside of her mouth.

"I-I n-need you." She whimpered through blinding tears, feeling the thicken make-up products smudge along her pretty skin.

"Exactly, you're nothing. Weak without me and always gon' be. If you don't got me.. might as well be dead." She shrugged expressionless.

Voice so cold and empty, almost like the bottom of a well. Yet her words so convincing, contradicting the younger's mind purposely wanting her words to stick.

Evil at its finest.

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 8, 2023
  𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"Say, Ion know. She been sliming me." The male spoke lowly. Holding the phone closely to his ear, releasing  smoke from his lips.

Allowing the substances to calm his well grown nerves while he sighed in relief. Staring out into the distance as he stood on the balcony top.

It were the crack of dawn, his usual waking up time and he were badly craving an blunt. Briefly turning around, peering into the room seeing the female still laid on her back.

Being sudden with his movements since he'd finally gotten her to fall asleep around three in the morning. Staying up while fighting his own sleep, simply drying every tear that brimmed her pretty brown eyes.

Residing inside a purchased airbnb his manager, managed to book last minute. Along with packing bags for the two, scheduling for their items to be moved out of the apartment.

Between working, playing detective, finding a place to move, sexual frustration — and lack of sleep on-top of all that. He prayed nobody fucked with him that morning.

"Whatcha' mean?" Horace questioned the youngers statement. "She been real quiet. One minute she all ova' me, da next, don't wan' me touchin' ha unless she cryin' or sumn."

"This shit fuckin' with me cause ion know what ta' do, how um' pose ta' comfort ha? I cant keep sayin' it's gon' be okay cause honestly, ion een' know what da fuck goin' on." He expressed.

"Ian neva' did this befo' mane, god why me." He exclaimed dramatically, looking into the mildly lighten sky as the two friends smacked their lips.

"Fa' one, keep tellin' ha it's gon' be okay cause it is. Nun finna happen ta' neither one of y'all and das stamped." Horace spoke.

"And jus let ha know you hea' for ha, if they ain't enough den show ha you is. I'm pretty sure issa' lotta shit runnin' through lady head right na', jus be thea' for ha." He continued.

"Ight Ten its yo' turn, fuck you so quiet fa'?" Horace spoke, "Shid ion know what ta' say, ole romeo and juliet ass relationship."

Simply mugging the boy even though he couldn't see him, kentrell's fingers moved quickly toward the hang-up button. "Chill, don't hang up." Horace spoke out.

"Naw cause his black ass jus pissed me off, ashy bitch." He mugged the other as he laughed into the mic. "I'm jus jocin, calm down angry bird."

"But forreal, who you think dem folks was? Ha' mama nem' people?" He questioned while the younger sighed. "Yuh, I can't think'a nobody else det'a wan' do ha sumn but that bitch." He spoke.

Growing angry just off the thought, "Say, how da' bitch even find ma' apartment?" He spoke questionably as they agreed.

"Maybe she followed one of y'all?" Ben spoke as he shook his head. "Naw I be to on point fa' det, and ma'ma jus started back leavin' tha' crib so she couldn't of found ha' and not did sumn."

"True, when was da' last time you seen ha'?" Horace spoke making him think. "I help dat hoe jump start ha' car onna side of tha' rode." Chuckling in disbelief.

"Side of tha' rode eh? She came by yo' car or anythang?" Ben questioned, "Yuh, she leaned against it. Den was tryna seduce me wit dat old ass coochie, gon' drop ha lighter." He mugged.

Beginning to ponder with his mind, re-thinking the events as it had happened so long ago. Yet his intuition told him something wasn't right.

❣︎.

Ignoring as she stood against his car, peering up at the sound of her lighter dropping as she seductively bent over reaching for it.

Smirking, she discreetly peered at the younger. To focused on the engine in-front of him, he didn't notice her slipping an tag from the pocket of her trench coat.

Using her teeth to rip of the sticky backside. Skillfully sliding it underneath the car on the passengers side. Standing up, sending the younger a smile.

"alright, you wan' start yo' car and see if it got enough power?" the male spoke after some time, finishing up the task more than sure she'd be good to go.

❣︎.

"I'm sayin', what if she put sumn' under tha' car? Since you got the Maserati yo' Audi been parked for'a few days na'." Ben shrugged.

"Aw shit detective Benson, we gettin' out tha' hood." Horace exclaimed gassing the male as he began throwing up his set over the phone, hyping himself up.

"Say, yeen' neva' lied. I jus thought ha' old tied ass was tryna sell me some ass." Kentrell spoke, shaking his head as the brim of the blunt began burning his fingers tips.

Tossing it over the balcony, rubbing his arm as the coldness began to overcome again. His bare skin slightly going numbed.

"Shit crazy mane, Montana got dem security yet? Ion want professionals I wan' Trap house security. Gotta look into dis shit." He mumbled.

Peering through the sliding door as the female began tossing and turning uncomfortably, probably noticing the males presence weren't near.

"Yuh he already got em', gon' meet with dem' tomma so rest-up and stay out da way. Make sure sis cool ion like seein' ha' like dat." Ben spoke sincerely.

"Preciate' dat." Kentrell spoke lowly, "I jus realize you up early as hell, why?" He questioned as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Mane so boom, I was shittin' right-Get ta' tha' point Benjamin." Horace spoke cutting him off while he only smacked his lips.

"Ight so ma' stomach was hurtin' bad as hell, I go inna drawer and find me sumn Ibuprofen ta' take right." He spoke as the two agreed.

"I done took some damn Percocet." He spoke in disbelief as the two males went silent, not knowing if they should laugh or be concerned.

"..but did yo' stomach stop hurtin' is the question?" Horace spoke, "that's what im tryna figure out." Kentrell agreed. "Hell yeah, ian been ta' sleep doe. Took this shit at like eleven last night."

"Where is Katrina? She need ta' call tha' people for yo' ass." Kentrell laughed, trying to stay quiet as horace's laugh were only making the joke funnier.

"Ha' ass innea' sleep, finna go fuck me sumn." He spoke, "Awl shid, might as well wake Rubi up." Horace shrugged through the phone.

"Fuck yall." Kentrell mugged, ignoring their laughs as he hung up the call. Quietly stepping through the sliding door, pulling it closed.

Entering the quiet room, eyebrows furrowing while watching the female toss and turn. Mumbling something under her breath as he inched closer.

"I need you." She constantly repeated. Only raising his suspicion as he kneeled on the bed, crawling towards the middle till he hovered over her.

"Say, ma wake up. Who you need? Get up." Softly shaking her. Watching her eyes dart open as she sat up with quickness.

"Chill mami, it's jus' me calm down." He assured. Reaching out to her as she lightly flinched."Sorry, ian' gon' touch you, I jus wan' make sure you cool."

Quickly pulling away, ignoring the slight pinging in his chest, watching her fearful expression as she hyperventilated.

"Jus..jus calm down ma'..it's me, it's Pa'" Spoken softly as he stared into her brown orbs. Frowning from her new tears that quickly replaced the dried ones.

"I-im sorry pa." She frowned. Throwing her arms around his neck, pulling him to lay on-top of her. Sighing as he melted into her embrace.

"Bad dream again?" He questioned as she simply nodded, pouting as more tears began to stream. "Ima mess, ugh." She whined.

"You jus scared ma', what I tell you bout dat? Don't ever downplay yo' emotions." He spoke into her ear. Comforting her in the best way possible.

Listening to the soft beating of her heart, now at an steady rate as she calmed herself down. Silence filling their ears, simply enjoying each other's presence.

"She treated me so bad Za'Khi." She whispered. He stayed quiet figuring she were finally opening up about her past.

"She manipulated, physically and emotionally abused me and some more. S-she traumatized me, She made me like this." Voice shaky as she spoke.

"Tell me bout yo' dream." He mumbled, rubbing circles along her shoulder while she massaged throughout his twist. "More like nightmare." She chuckled.

"It was from when I was about nineteen, I wanted ta' go to this party with some girls I used to be friends with." She rolled her eyes.

"Of course I couldn't, Instead she told me I had a 'Function' to host. I already knew it was bullshit since her events was never good ones."

"What dat mean?" He questioned, feeling her tense up. "Yeen' gotta tell me if you ain't comfortable." He assured, peering up seeing an hesitant expression on her face.

"I jus wan' understand so i ca' help you, ian' gon judge. We all been through sum fucked up shit befo'" he spoke sweetly.

Trailing his hands down, now rubbing along her smooth thighs as encouragement. Watching as she took a deep breath.

"I've jus never spoken about my experience with her out loud before. sorry if I'm tense about it." She nervously chuckled as he only waved her off.

"She would host these events. Having random men come over the house and force me to get dolled up. Stuffing my face with pounds of make-up that always broke out my skin."

"She'd make me wear stripper floss, or simply make me stand naked. In-front of these random grown men saying they was 'admiring' me." She spoke sarcastically.

"Now that I'm away from her I realized she been plotting for a long time, messing with my head. Manipulating me into thinking I needed her."

"I was so scared khi. I loved her so much..so much that I was blinded from the fact she was only using me. All for money..m-my body for money." Her tone lowering, sitting in disbelief.

Kentrell quiet, knowing if he'd opened his mouth something utterly disrespectful would be said. Spiraling in anger just off thought.

"Sometimes, I have these dreams that I met you sooner. That you saved me from everything she's done to me..I wish all dreams were true." She mumbled.

"And it is true, we livin' it right na' ain't we? Ian gon' let shit happen' ta' you ma'ma I put my life onnat shit." He spoke.

Sitting up as he faced her, dead eye-contact while she admired the sincerity in his eyes. "Promise?" She spoke, holding out her pinky.

Chuckling as he in-linked, connected their thumbs before kissing their fingers. "I promise, I luh you ma'ma." Spoken softly.

Gazing down at her plumped lips, she speculated his movement. Eyes flickering from his lips back toward his eyes, pulling him closer.

Taking lead, she connected their lips. Sensually in rhythm, trailing her painted toes down his back. Stopping at his waistband, hooking her toes as she yanked his boxers down.

Assisting her as he fully pulled them off, tossing them to the side before pulling her up. Repeating the same actions with the giant T-shirt she sported.

Eyes instantly admiring the females bare frame. Fading bruises noticeable from their last session of intercourse as she were in her most beautiful state.

"You fuckin' perfect." He muttered, soft whimpers exiting her lips as she eagerly throbbed. Goosebumps filling her bare skin as the male skimmed his finger tips.

Tracing along her bottom lip, he pushed two fingers into her mouth coating them in saliva. Biting his lower lip once she slightly choked from the feeling.

A small trail of spit following as he removed himself from
her mouth, placing the lathered fingers onto her core. Moaning softly, eyes slightly fluttering as his middle and ring finger swirled around her clit.

Sensitive toward the slightest touch, simply cause he turned her on That much. His eagerness to feel her only increasing, listening to the soft moans spilt.

His long digits skimming throughout her wet folds, loving how responsive the female were toward his touch as he hadn't did much.

"You was ready fa' me ma?" Spoken tauntingly, massaging through the slick folds before slipping an finger inside.

A low gasp escaping her lips while he only smirked. Teasingly lathering her neck in kisses, sucking the clear skin.

"Yess Khi." She moaned, lower half vibrant as she wrapped her long legs around the males waist. Growing inpatient from the teasing.

"Slut." He spoke simply. Taking his shaft into his palms, tapping the thick secondary toned head onto her clit as she moaned from the shock of pleasure.

"How you wan' take it ma?" He questioned. Watching her juices cling to the tip of his dick, hissing from her warmness.

"Surprise me daddy." She spoke lowly, not caring to much about the pace. Only sure of how bad she wanted to feel him inside of her.

Low gasps equally escaping their mouths from the sudden contact. The male took a deep breath as her walls instantly contracted around him.

"F-fuckkk..fin' make me n-nut already." He panted, head falling forward as she peered above into the youngers eyes. Loving his occurring facial expression.

Repositioning. The male leaned on his knees while holding the back of her thighs, wanting to be able to hit at an deeper angle so he'd feel all of her.

"mmm, this shit so tight and wet fa' me ma'ma." He groaned. Breathless moans falling from her lips as he pulled back.

Peering down, watching his cream filled piece disappear inside of her. Coming out more covered than before.

Pulling out, allowing only his tip to stay resided. Slamming back inside, striking the bundle of nerves causing her breath to hitch inside her throat.

Mouth mounted open, yet no sound escaping while she sat in bliss. Toes perfectly pointed as he hovered over. One palm placed onto her right under-thigh as the other held tightly around her neck.

Delivering blows toward her lower half, squelching noises sounded as her juices were pushed against. The slickness trailing toward her lower half once the male sped up his pace.

Strokes slow, yet powerful as the sounds of their skin connecting spoke with every thrust into her. The males head falling back from the pleasure.

He'd been craving her touch badly since she'd been holding out. None of that matter now as their sounds were being rejoined from the sensual — sensation coursing throughout his body.

The feeling of being over-stimulated near as she grew hot. Tears brimming her eyes once the male began hitting at an different angle, striking several nerve points.

"S-shit khii" she dragged. Bottom lip in-between her teeth as her eyes threatened to close, the feeling heavily overbearing.

"Unt unn, look at me ma. Look at me while um' fuckin' you." He muttered, lightly hitting her cheek twice as her eyes reopened.

Peering above into his hazel orbs while they searched hers. Analyzing every expression she had to offer, caught off-guard once she began clenching tightly around him.

"Cmon na', y-you know whatchu' doin' mane" Moaning as his stomach briefly caved him. Allowing the female to pull him in closer by his neck.

"Mmm, I love y-you Kentrell." Whispering as her stomach knotted, muscles tightening signaling she were only gaining closer toward release.

The younger pulling her legs, wrapping them around his waist while she clung onto him tightly. Wanting to feel every blow he sent, forcing herself not to tap out.

"I luh you Harmoni, s-so much. I'm fa' you foreva'" Spoken sincerely. Eyes focused on hers as she read the love all in his expression.

Labored breathing as he felt himself at peak. The feeling of her clenching not making it any better as her body began to buzz with euphoria.

"Mmm...fuckkk m-mane." Groaning in pleasurable pain as her nails raked down his brown-skin, her back lightly arching from the mattress underneath.

"Mmhm you f-feel me?" He spoke breathlessly, holding around her neck tightly. Mouth in an 'o' shaped as she mirrored the expression.

"Y-yes papa, I feel y-youuu." Moaning in delight as her face scrunched, the formed knot releasing as her muscles tightened.

"F-fuckk, i-im fin-" Cut off as his body went stiff, lightly hissing from the equality of pain and well desired pleasure. Both bodies releasing well needed fluids.

A feeling so blissful — wishing it could last forever.

- ARE YALL HAPPY!?!? IMA GO! IMA GO!
*in my onika voice*🙄🧘🏽‍♀️🧘🏽‍♀️ — lmfaooo love yall🌷.

VOTE&COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 12.3K 43
Just read๐Ÿ˜Œ
102K 4.6K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..
23.5K 942 28
TW// abuse
14.4K 617 14
๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ