Tomorrow may be better || Tom...

De JustTomHolland26

This is a story about y/n Wilson and Tom holland. Lots of sad things happen in y/n's life but she doesn't tel... Mai multe

My life
Holland Family/Harrison
School Fight
Pain
distractions
The party
Dirty Jokes
last day
sleepover and A/N notice
Mother and Father figures
Drug dealers
Hospital
"I just saw him naked!"
I fucking hate Riley Bennett!
Kirsty?
All eyes were on me.
A/N
Running away
Cuddles
play date
Everything is just getting worse
Stab
Cuties
His girl
"It's gonna be okay"
Police station lies
Bad bitch
panic attack
"Goodnight darling"
Angry y/n
The party kiss
The phone call
He's gone now
confessions
Cheesy
baby?
Tiktok
caught
Wet Dream
pleasure
spidey
Mini Vacation
"I know what you need, take this"
your mine <3
Happy birthday
 Umbrella
seventeenth
cover that neck
A/N: I need help
Cheater
The video
prom?
Friends
Promise ring
8 years....

'crazy sofa'

580 7 3
De JustTomHolland26

Day 1

It's our first full day in the beach house, it's Friday so that means we leave next week on the Friday 1st of June, late afternoon.

As soon as I woke up, I placed a kiss on Toms forehead brushing the curls out of his face. Today we was going to the beach to have a look around and explore the place. It was 9am so I decided to take a shower then get into my blue bikini/swimming costume (whatever you prefer), putting my cover up over myself.

Everyone started to wake up slowly, we were going to get some breakfast by the beach so we needed to leave before 10:30am. When I looked at the clock it was 9:45, that's when I walked up the stairs into mine and Toms room. He had taken a shower, gotten changed into his swimming shorts with a white t-shirt.

"Morning princess" He ruffled his damp hair with the towel, walking over to me to place a little kiss on my lips.

"Morning bubs" I said back, hugging his body that smelt amazing. "We better hurry up, breakfast finishes at 11 and we wanted to get there before 10:30." The beach wasn't that far by the way, it's just that we would have to order and then all eat our food.

Once we had ate our food, we all decided to go on the beach. Us girls were chilling on the sun beds trying to catch a tan, whilst the boys were in the water or playing beach ball.

Taking a big sip from my ice coffee, I closed my eyes once again enjoying the heat. Until I felt something poke my arm, at first I didn't even care what it was so I ignored it...until someone poked my arm again. "Tom fuck off—oh sorry"

Once I opened my eyes, I saw a little girl standing in front of me with tears streaming down her face. She looked quite young, maybe around the age of 5? or 6.

I quickly sat up looking at the young girl, "Hey hunny, it's everything okay?" I asked rubbing her arm a little.

"I-I don't know" She sobbed loudly, getting the attention of the girls and the boys.

"It's okay, hey hey don't cry. How about this, sit down here. Your safe it's alright, i'll let you calm down then you can explain everything alright?" I pat the space on the sun bed so she could sit down, the boys slowly were walking over to us.

"Would you like a drink of water?" Sophia asked holding a fresh bottle of water, the girl nodding straight after taking a big sip of the water to calm her down.

Eventually she had calmed down looking at everyone's eyes on her. "What's your name sweetheart?" Tom asked crouching down a little next to her.

"M-my names Grace, I-Im 6 and I lost my mummy" she cries again.

"Okay Grace, Im y/n, that's Tom, this is Sophia and Lily. That guy there is Harrison and the weirdo is Cameron" I say the last part making her laugh a little. "Do you remember when you saw your Mummy last?"

"I don't remember we were playing in the s-sand and then Rocco ran off so mummy tried to get him but I lost her" She said.

"Who's Rocco?" Asked Lily.

"Rocco is my doggy" She smiled just by thinking about her dog.

"How about we look around for Mummy, and when you see her you tell me, yeah?" I offered standing up from the sun bed, Grace nodded straight away. "C-can you carry me?" She asked and I nodded picking her up straight away.

We were looking around for her mum around the beach, well Me and Tom decided to look around to let the others have fun. Grace was now on Toms shoulders looking for her mum, it had been about 30 minutes and there was no sign of her.

"y-y/n" Grace cries. "What's wrong?" I asked. "We're never gonna find her" She cries trying to get off Toms shoulder, he immediately let her down as she ran to me.

"How about we go get some ice cream? Then we can look some more?" I suggested she nodded happily. All three of us walked over to a ice cream place, Grace holding my hand the whole way.

I brought both of them ice cream, Grace  decided to get a chocolate ice cream with a cone, Tom got Y/F/I (your fav ice cream) to share with me. "Tastes so good babe, thanks " Tom says taking the ice cream from my hand bringing it to his mouth.

We were walking back through the beach, hearing a bark of a dog behind us. Grace's head snaps back instantly pulling my hand to make me look to where she was looking. There stood a women with a dog leash in her hand, her dog trying to run over to us. "MUMMY!" Grace yells letting go of my hand to run into her mums arms.

"omg darling, I was so worried about you, I couldn't find you at all" the mum cried holding her daughter. Once squeezing the life out of Grace she pulled away looking up at me and Tom with Happy tears. "Thank you so much-" She tried to imply she wanted to know our names.

"Y/n and Tom" I smiled at her as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Thanks so much y/n and Tom, I'm Emma. Thanks for taking such good care of her, I don't know what happened one minute the dog ran away then I turn back and she's gone" She said.

"Honestly it's okay she was lovely, i'm glad to help" I looked at Gracie as she ran at my legs to hug me, I picked her up as she wrapped her small arms around me not wanting to let go. She gave Tom a big high five before pulling away from me still in my arms.

"Thanks y/n for helping me find my mummy, I'll miss you" She smiled placing a small kiss on my cheek before muttering in my ear "Your really pretty by the way"

"Awww thanks Grace your so pretty too, I'll miss you" I replied placing her down on the ground.

"Thank you so much again, is there any way I can re pay you?" she asked.

"No, no we're okay thanks though" Tom replied, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Bye Grace" Me and Tom both said waving.

"Bye Y/n and Tom!" she replied grabbing Emma's hand.

Me and Tom slowly walked back to where everyone was. I can't lie, Kinda miss Grace I got a bit attached to that little cute girl. "Your so sweet how you wanted to help her out straight away" Tom kissed the top of my head.

"She was a innocent cute girl who needed my help of course I'm gonna be sweet Tommy" I say.

As soon as we got back to the others we explained what happened, before running into the sea. We played a few games in the water, splashing each other having the most fun ever. For once in my life I felt happy and free, the weight on my shoulders has been lifted and I could finally be myself.

After playing about in the sea we decided to do the fun activity called 'crazy sofa'. I love the 'crazy sofa' it's so funny and I've never been on it before with my best friends.

(If you don't know what the crazy sofa is, it's when a boat or jet ski is connected to some rope and then at the end of the rope there's some floaty that's round or could be a banana type shape. People sit in it and there's these gripper things to hold so you don't fall off. Sometimes you do though. The person driving the boat/jet ski drives fast and the floaty thing bounces in the waves, eventually you bounce up and down it's funny and yeah you should get the idea. I'll drop and imagine below. You wear life jackets btw)

Cameron and Lily decided to sit on the boat with the driver to take it in turns. Tom was on the edge and so was Harrison, meaning me and Sophia were both in the middle holding onto our boyfriends as well as the grippers.

"YOU READY?!" Shouted Cameron and Lily.

"YESSS LETS GO!" We all screamed in excitement that's when the driver started to drive the boat at a certain speed that wasn't too fast yet. We bounced up and down once the waves hit us, we were laughing historically.

The driver stopped for a minute to see if we were all okay, he put his thumbs up and Harrison, Sophia and Tom all decided to do the exact same. "Put your thumbs down you idiots, he does it to ask if you want it really more fast or not. Now he thinks you want it faster" I laugh as they all widen their eyes.

That's when he sped up driving really quick, the waves bashing the floaty sofa up and down, our body's flying in the air as we tried to hold on. Somehow Tom managed to fall off the boat, I mean he was on the edge so what do you expect. He flipped backwards into the water, he at least had a life jacket on so he was okay.

The driver stopped as I helped Tom back onto the floaty. "Haha you idiot hold on properly" I joked.

"Darling, you try be on the side with your girlfriend holding onto you. I let go as I thought you was gonna fall in, your little body kept lifting up and down" He said sitting back into his position on the sofa, now completely soaked.

"Whatever, Pretty boy. Sophia and Cameron come on your go!"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

29.9K 351 35
This is the story of how Y/N Cooper and Tom Holland fall in love. ⚠️If there's any sensitive things in the chapters,there will be warnings at the top...
147K 2.4K 28
A new job and a new romance? What a life! Your life went from "normal" to exciting when you get hired to work on the set of Spider-Man: Homecoming. Y...
35.1K 629 159
This is a story about you (y/n) and Tom Holland. You and your best friend (Kristen) went to Comic-Con in LA for the first time and you were so excite...
36.1K 619 33
Can you ever escape the feeling of liking someone or not liking someone? We all have crushes on different people and we like different people at diff...