Heartbeats ๐Ÿ’•[Sebastian Stan...

By Unkommentiert

"For only a fraction of a second she felt that their hearts were beating in the same rhythm - the world aroun... More

Introduction
[1] The famous classmate
[2] Eyes never lie!
[3] It is his job to be 'the nice guy'
[4] She is probably engaged or married
[5] It's a wrap!
[6] New job opportunitites
[7] The trip that changed her whole life
[8] Captain America 4: New World Order
[9] Shivers
[10] The king of karaoke
[12] Daily work
[13] A weekend in New York (Seb's POV)
[14] Thunderstorm
[15] Naked bodies*
[16] The first official date โ™ก
[17] What are we?
[18] Concern
[19] Despair
[20] Welcome home!
[21] We need to talk...
[22] Recovery
[23] Home Dates*
[24] The curse of social media
[25] Consequences
[26] Christmas Miracles
[27] Christmas in New York*
[28] Happy New Year!
[29] Back to work
[30] Bine aศ›i venit รฎn Romรขnia
[31] Between work and sightseeing*
[32] The roots of Sebastian
[33] Let's go back home!
[34] Positive
[35] You're going to be a dad!
[36] Gender Reveal
[37] Thunderbolts and Pregnancy*
[38] Yes*
[39] I do! โ™ก
Epilogue

[11] Date night?

1.3K 65 160
By Unkommentiert

[A/N] If you like the chapter please consider to vote and leave a comment. That shows me that you enjoy the story and motivates me to continue it. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Spoiler-Alert for 'Fresh'. I mean if you haven't seen that fantastic movie yet, I suggest that you immediately go to Hulu or Disney+ and watch it before returning back to the story. It's worth it. But don't eat anything while you're watching it. Thank me later.

End of November 2022 – Atlanta
„Okay are you going to tell me what exactly happened between you two or are we just ignoring the fact THAT something happened?" Susan said as they were heading towards Y/n's apartment.

They just exited the bar a few minutes ago and left Anthony, Sebastian and Ann behind. They wanted to have another drink, but y/n and Susan were tired. They were up early every day of the week- especially Susan as preparing Emily for the scenes needed more time than Anthony, Danny and Sebastian together.

„I don't know what you mean"

„Bullshit. You know 100% what I mean. But I see we're not gonna talk about it. Fine for me. But don't come to me later and complain about your broken heart because of that good-looking actor." Susan said while shaking her head.

I won't let him break my heart." y/n thought but kept her mouth shut. She wasn't sure for herself what happened during the song. Everything she knew was that the world around them disappeared - once again. Sebastian made her feel like that - AGAIN. Why had he such an affect on her?

Christina warned her that he was very flirty and that a lot of women were in love with him. She never could imagine why - now she knew.

The moment when their gazes met during the end of the songs came on her mind again. She got lost in his eyes. They were so beautiful.

She shook her head to get the picture of him out of her mind. Susan seemed to notice that she was a bit lightheaded, but she remained silent before y/n let out a loud sigh. Susan turned her head to the right and looked at her friend.

„You know that you can always come to me? Even when you don't want to talk about it and just need someone to give you a hug. Or someone as company while getting drunk without asking too many questions." she said to her.

„I know. Thank you." y/n said and forced herself to smile at Susan. Susan took her hand in hers and they continued walking.

„He's pretty sure dating Ann anyways." y/n said after a moment of silence.

„Y/N Y/L/N! Are you jealous?" Susan asked while pretending to be shocked.

„No.. I am.. No. Maybe.. I don't know!" was the only answer y/n could stutter in response. She covered her face with her free hand and shook her head in disbelief. She was always more honest when she had a drink or two, which lead into a few embarrassing situations in her life before.

Susan had enough empathy to not ask any more questions when she saw the despair in y/n's eyes. She squeezed her hand to comfort her and said: „Listen, it was a nice evening and I am pretty sure there is something between Sebastian and you. But I don't know what. And it doesn't matter at this point. Just relax and see how it's - whatever it is - going on the next months. You're gonna see him almost every day."

On the outside y/n pretended to be more calm than before - smiling at Susan. But on the inside she was even more freaked out. Susan was right: she was going to see him almost every day. What if she thought there was something special between them and in the end he was just flirty without any other intentions. That would ruin their professional life and working with each other.

So she decided to not gonna dig into more than a friendship with Sebastian. For the sake of her job.

They arrived at y/n's apartment and stumbled into the living room. Maybe they had a drink too much. Susan looked into the fridge and was disappointed by its emptiness. She wanted to have something to eat before heading to sleep. Y/n remembered that there should be one more of her wraps in the fridge - wondering why Susan hadn't found it. She went to the fridge as well until she realized that Susan had opened the freezer part and not the fridge. She chuckled, opened the fridge and gave Susan the wrap who took an enthusiastic bite.

After she finished the wrap they decided to go to sleep. As it was Saturday the next day, they had a day off and could stay in bed as long as they wanted to.

~~~

Y/n struggled to open her sleepy eyes after Susan's loud snores woke her in the morning. She scrabbled with her hand on her bedside table to find her phone: 9:37 am. Way too early after a night of drinks and karaoke.

She rolled around on her other side and tried to go back to sleep but the constant snoring sounds from next to her made it impossible. So she carefully crawled out of the bed and into the bathroom - a shower would help her get ready for the day.

After she scrubbed all the sleep and sweat from her body she changed into some black sweatpants and the Guns'n'Roses shirt she was about the wear yesterday. When she accidentally sent the photo to the wrong number. To Sebastian.

She went to her kitchen, looked into her fridge and decided to make some pancakes. Eggs, flour, milk, butter. She had all ingredients and even some strawberry jam on it. Ever since she was in Europe with her parents as a kid she loved to have jam on her pancakes. Before that trip she always had maple syrup. Her father loved the canadian syrup and so she always had that on her pancakes. But Europe changed her taste. In a good way.

After she drizzled a big spoon full of pancake batter into the pan she heard her phone buzzing - a second later she felt the vibration on her wrist. Her Apple watched showed her that she got a text from... Sebastian?!

What the hell?!" she thought and ran to her phone that was laying on the counter in the kitchen. She opened the chat with Sebastian:

Sebastian
Good Morning. I hope you feel good after our karaoke session yesterday. My voice is very husky - I am glad that we don't have to shoot today. 😝

Y/N
Good Morning. Having a little headache, but otherwise I am fine.

Sebastian
Should I bring you some aspirin and coffee?

Y/N
No, thanks. I have an Aspirin here and gonna take it right after my pancakes are done.

Sebastian
You have pancakes? Now I am definitely coming around. Send me your address!

Y/n's jaw was on the floor. He really wanted to come over for whatever reason. She wasn't sure what to answer and was lost in thoughts when she realized the sharp smell that something was burning. „Oh no the pancakes!" she yelled and ran to her pan - flipping the pancake over to the other side. It was black like a raven, so she tossed in in the trash and filled the pan with fresh batter.

She kept standing right in front of the pan, put her phone out of her pocket and texted Sebastian:

Y/n
Well thanks to you distracting me while I am preparing breakfast
one pancake was burned and is now buried in the trash.

Sebastian
Oh no, I am sorry.
I didn't want to distract you this morning. I'm gonna go for a run anyway. Thought about coming over on the way back to my apartment and eat all the delicious pancakes you made.

Y/n
First of all: You think I will accept you covered in sweat - probably stinking -
in my apartment on a Saturday morning?
Second: There will be no pancakes left after Susan and I had breakfast.
We're always hungry when we're hungover.
Third: How do you know that you will come across my apartment
on your way back from your run?

Sebastian
I didn't know that Susan was your roommate, sorry!
And as you were walking back home from the bar I thought you would be living nearby. And as I was also able to walk back home this night, I thought your apartment would be in running range. But as you don't want me stinking around your apartment - I'll head out now!

Y/n

Sebastian
Are you really using a GIF of me as response to my text?

Y/n
Seems like it. Sorry, I thought it was funny.
Anyway: I hope you have a good run. I might think you are crazy,
because you go for a run after you had a few drinks and a long night.
But maybe it's just because I hate running.

Sebastian
Need to stay in Bucky Barnes shape. So I kind of HAVE TO go running.
Hope you have a good day. 🙋🏽‍♂️

Y/n
You too, Sebastian. 🙋🏼‍♀️

She managed to finish making the rest of the pancakes without burning another one, as she heard Susan scuff into the bathroom to take a shower. The coffee machine was growling as it prepared two cups of fresh coffee for the girls to wake up. The pancakes (with the jam) would do the rest of the magic so that they could start the day in a proper way.

After a long and quiet breakfast Susan decided to leave y/n's apartment to head home and y/n decided to crawl back into her bed for another nap. That's the best part on weekends: you can nap whenever you want to!

~~~

When she opened her eyes again, she could see that the sun had disappeared behind one of the bigger buildings on the skyline - what meant it was past lunch time. She stretched her arms and legs while still lying in bed, then removed the duvet and left her warm and cuddly bed. Her stomach made some growling noises - indicating that it wanted her to get some food as soon as possible. As the fridge was quite empty (and she really opened the fridge and not the freezer as Susan did last night) she needed to go grocery shopping.

The organic supermarket was three blocks from her apartment so she didn't need a car to go there. While she entered the store she looked on the shopping list in her hand. It showed the planned meals as well as the missing ingredients:

Saturday: Spaghetti Bolognese
• Minced beef (big portion - rest will be needed on Sunday)
• Sieved tomatoes
• Parmesan cheese
• 1 large carrot

Sunday: Stuffed bellpeppers with rice
• 2 large bellpeppers (red or yellow)
• Mozarella cheese
• Tomate sauce (flavoured?)

Monday: Spaghetti Bolognese
=> Already pre-cooked on Saturday

Tuesday + Wednesday: Chicken with mashed Potatoes and Brussels sprouts
• Chicken breast
• Brussels Sprouts

That was the amount of groceries she was able to carry home as she had a big backpack and a pouch that was made out of linen, because she wanted to avoid the stupid plastic bags that killed too many sea turtles. She strolled around the store and put all items from her list into a little shopping basket.

When she arrived in the aisle with vegetables and fruits she saw a familiar man standing in front of a shelf with a variety of salads. He was wearing a black jeans and a plain white shirt with a dark brown leather jacket. She sneaked over to him and said:

"Need some re-fuel after the run?"

Sebastian hadn't seen or heard her coming so he jumped in shock before turning around to see y/n. His shocked face smoothed a little and a mischievous smile was on his lips.

"No, I came to suggest some cotton candy grapes to you."

Now it was y/n turn to be shocked. Her lips parted a little and her eyes widened as she realized what he just said.

"Is this kind of a 'Fresh' situation now? You flirt with me and then you take me as a hostage and eat my ass?" she chuckled. He raised his hands in defense in front of his body and laughed.

"Would never think about it!", he lowered his arms and smiled. When he saw the shopping list in her hands, he quickly reached out his arm again to grab the list. He made a serious face while studying her meal plan.

"What's wrong with my list?", she said as his face turned from serious to concerned.

He looked up from her list and his eyes were fixed with hers - his face still full of concern - before he said: "Why are you bullying green bellpeppers?"

His question caught her off guard and she was not sure how to react. It was the absurdest question she had ever heard and it hit here out of nowhere.

"I don't know what you mean.", she chuckled nervously.

"You explicit noted down that you want to buy red or yellow bell peppers for tomorrow's meal. Why? Don't bully the green ones. They taste good as well!" he smiled at her and his concerned look disappeared.

"Well I don't like them. They taste more bitter than the other ones."

Her response made him raise an eyebrow - his steel blue eyes still fixed with her green ones. "This man could melt ice by only looking at it". she thought for a brief of a second before getting her mind back on the weird conversation about bell peppers.

"Let me make a suggestion! You will buy a red, a yellow and a green bell pepper and I will help you cook dinner tomorrow. We can have a taste test and find out which color tastes best. Deal?"

"Mr. Stan, are you inviting yourself to dinner tomorrow?"

"Maybe. Don't change the subject. Do we have a deal?" he smirked at her.

She let out an over-dramatic sigh before she nodded at his self-invitation.

"I'll be around at 6 pm. Text me your address!" he said to her before turning around and leaving the grocery store. He didn't buy any of the salads he was looking for before she found him. But he left the store smiling like a maniac. And she did the same.

On her walk back home - still smiling - she grabbed her phone out of the pocket and texted Susan:

Y/N
Sebastian fucking Stan is coming over for dinner tomorrow. Met him at the grocery store a few minutes ago. Still can't process. Don't know if I should be happy or panicking. Need advice!

Susan

Y/N
Yeah I don't know. We had a weird conversation about bell peppers
and then he invited himself to come over tomorrow.

Susan
You should be happy.
No need to panic!
I hope you have an amazing night!

Y/N
That's all you gonna say?
I expected you to freak out after what happened at the karaoke night.

Susan
Everything I WANTED to say would be inappropriate.

Y/N
Let me hear it!

Susan
I hope he shows you how to handle a knife probably. Like in every cliche romance movie when the woman is - I don't know - doing archery and the man stands right behind her, lifting her elbow a bit and whisper into her ear.
I hope he will take every chance to touch you, even if its totally unnecessary in that moment.
I hope he looks at you with heart-eyes.
I hope he laughs about all of your jokes even if they are not funny - sorry girl, but your jokes are weird sometimes.
I hope that he suggest to watch a movie after dinner and that you end up making out on the couch.
I hope he fucks you hard with his big and thick cock until you forget who and where you are.

Y/N
I HATE YOU!!🤬

Susan
I love you, too. ♥

~~~

Time went by very fast on Saturday and Sunday. Y/n was watching the current season of 'Stranger Things' on Netflix while relaxing on her couch. It was almost 3 pm on Sunday when she finally stood up to clean the apartment. It wasn't a mess but she wanted to make it as clean as possible for her guest this evening. She plopped in her AirPods, clicked on a dance music playlist on Spotify and started cleaning the kitchen. When she was finished with the kitchen she moved to the bathroom and started cleaning this room as well. Afterwards the living room and finally she was done at 4 pm. Plenty of time for another episode before she headed to the bathroom again - but this time to take a shower.

She didn't plan to dress the way she was supposed to dress for a date (Wait, was this even a date? She was not sure). Her outfit consists of a black Nike sports leggings, the white 40s-Bucky-shirt that she got from Christina and grey over sized Harvard-hoodie on top that she had stolen her ex-boyfriend. He had never studied at Harvard, but he liked to pretend that he was more intelligent than he actually was. That dumb-head.

She braided her hair into two braids on each side of her head and decided to not gonna do a make-up at all. Sebastian had to deal with her natural self.

The brown-haired and blue-eyed man arrived a few minutes before 6 pm. Y/n's heart fluttered when she heard the doorbell ring.

On her way to the door she looked into the mirror next to the wardrobe one last time before before opening the door. Sebastian stood in front of her - wearing the black jeans again but this time he paired it with a woolly grey sweater and a matching grey newsboy cap. He had a little box in his hand and she wondered what was inside.

"I brought us some dessert: Tiramisu. It's an Italian classic and I really love it. Have you ever tried it before?", he said while making his way through the door frame and slipping off his white sneaker right next to the wardrobe. When he turned around to face y/n she shook her head as response to his question.

He smiled at here with a wide smile as their gazes met. She could get lost in his eyes again, but tried to stay strong this time. "This is just two friends cooking dinner together. Nothing more!" she reminded herself and pointed into her apartment to show him the way to the kitchen.

But he waited for her to make the first step, so she turned around and headed towards the kitchen - Sebastian following closely behind her. He could smell her cologne that had for sure some citrus in it.

When they arrived at the kitchen he saw a big kitchen island with a large white marble counter-top that provided plenty of space for them to cook dinner next to each other. He saw a fridge in the background, maneuvered his way straight to it and placed the box of Tiramisu inside.

"What would you like to drink?" y/n asked friendly.

"I know we have to work tomorrow but do you have a red wine?", he answered hopeful while still standing right in front of the fridge.

"Yeah sure. I don't know if it's a good one, but we can try it together." She turned around and went to the little pantry next to the fridge - squeezed her body passed him on her way. Sebastian held his breath for a few seconds when their bodies were only a few inches apart. She could feel the tension between them, but decided to ignore it.

For now.

She opened one of the hanging cabinets to get two classes while Sebastian tried to open the bottle of wine. When he succeeded she poured the wine into the glasses and gave one of them to Sebastian. As he grabbed the glass their fingers touched each other - reminding her of their first meeting on Christina's birthday party. But this time he didn't flinch. It kind of seemed like he enjoyed the contact and when he lifted his head from his glass to her face to meet her eyes with his, his lips formed into a small smile. She returned the smile and suddenly felt a flutter in her stomach.

They toasted with their wine glasses and he said: "On an amazing evening. Cheers!" as she nodded and both took a sip of wine. Sebastian mumbled to himself - it seemed like the wine tasted him. What a relief, because y/n had no clue which wine she should buy so she asked a random stranger in the liquor store for recommendation.

"That's a good wine. You had a lucky shot with it." he winked at her before he placed the glass on top of the kitchen island, clapped his hands together and said: "Let's make some dinner, I am hungry. What's our first step?"

She opened the recipe on her phone and laid it on the counter right next to them. Concentrated she read the first steps, before she turned to her oven to pre-heat it. Afterwards she opened the fridge to put out the bell peppers, the minced beef, the mozzarella cheese and some mustard.
She made her way into the pantry again to grab the rice, oil and some seasoning. Sebastian stood right where he was - the glass of wine back in his hand - and observed every of her steps.

"You tell me what to do, right? If not I am gonna stay right here, enjoy my wine and watch you cooking dinner for us." he said while she placed all of the ingredients on top of the counter.

"Just because you're a famous Hollywood actor doesn't mean you don't have to anything in my kitchen. You want dinner? So you have to help, Mr. Stan!" she tried to answer in a strictly voice, but it seemed like he didn't buy it.

"Wow. Someone's a little bossy over here." he responded and bounced the side of his hips into her hips. She chuckled.

"I am making the rice and you can prepare the filling.", she said and nudged the phone with the instructions right in front of his eyes. He looked at the screen and grabbed the needed ingredients.

When she saw him kneading the minced beef with onions, seasoning and a bit of mustard she imagined his hands kneading her breast instead of the meat. She seemed to be faced out for a second or two and hadn't realized that Sebastian said something to her. He looked at her with at the same time surprised and concerned look in his eyes.

"I am sorry, what did you say?" she whispered blushing.

"Just asked what the next step is. Filling the mass into the bell peppers?" he paused for a second and added: "You're good?" He smiled but looked still a bit concerned. One of his eyebrows was raised and he tilted his head in a little angle to the left.

"Yeah sorry. Just lost in my own mind." she grabbed her phone that was still laying next to Sebastian. The screen had become black so he wasn't able to read on his own. "Next step is filling the mass into the bell peppers, put some mozzarella cheese on top of it and place it in the pre-heated oven." she read the instructions out loud.

He did exactly what the recipe told him and finally placed a tray with all three bell peppers in the oven. As they waited for the rice to cook and the bell peppers to be ready to eat they were leaning on the counter - looking at each other.

"Tell me something about you. Where are you from, what about your family?" he broke the silence.

"I was born and raised in Davenport, Iowa. That's about three hours from Chicago. I am an only child, so no siblings. That's why my parents were so sad when I moved to LA to focus on my career." she sighed while remembering her mother's breakdown on the day when she moved out.

"Oh you lived in LA before? I am going there a couple of times every year. A lot of important people from the business are located there, so I need to be there more than I like to." he responded.

"Yeah, I lived there for six years before moving to New York." she said while her eyes were following her thumb that was rubbing over the upper part of her wine glass.

"LA or New York? Which city did you like more?" he asked calmly.

"New York! 100% New York. I love that everyone is just minding their own business and the variety of the city. And I love to picnic at central park and to stroll around China Town or Little Italy. This city amazes me all over again every single time." her face lightened and she smiled a bit while looking up to Sebastian. She really loved New York and although she enjoyed living in Atlanta (especially because she found such amazing friends like Michelle and Susan), she missed her favorite city a lot.

Sebastian seemed to notice the change in her mood. She was so passionate before but suddenly her eyes looked sad and the beautiful smile on her face disappeared.

"You know that you can text or call me if you ever feel homesick and miss New York. I still live there and I won't mind a friendly visitor from time to time. Maybe I can show you some beautiful secret corners of New York that you didn't know yet." he said while reaching out his hand and gently touches the side of her left forearm - the one that was holding the wine glass. His fingertips were slowly stroking over the grey fabric of her hoodie.

She knew that he had realized the change in her mood and tried to comfort her. And it worked. Her green eyes were looking for his blue ones before she smiled. She reached out her free hand and placed it on his arm that was gently caressing her forearm a little. Both enjoyed that little moment between them - it was lovely and raw.

None of them said another word as she grabbed the glass of wine with her right hand - what made him retract his hand a little. Their eyes were still locked with each other when she gathered all of her courage and reached her left hand to slowly grab his right one. They were still leaning on the counter, both holding their glasses of wine in one hand. She was giving him a wide smile while their fingers were intertwined - her thump caressing over the top of his hand. His skin was so soft and she wondered if he used hand cream a lot.

The silence between them was only distracted by the beautiful sound of two hearts pounding in the same rhythm.

Before one of them could even realize that they were falling head of heels for each other the annoying sound of an alarm clock crashed them back to reality.

She released his hand and grabbed her phone instead to turn off the alarm that reminded them that dinner was ready. He turned around to the oven, grabbed the oven gloves that was laying next to it and maneuvered the hot tray with bell peppers on the counter. She plated the rice on two plated and flooded it with tomato sauce. Sebastian placed the three different colored bell peppers on a separate plate and they carried their dinner to the dinner table.

She took a seat on her usual place and expected him to sit in front of her. But to her surprise he decided to sit down on the seat next to her.

"So how are we doing the taste test now?" she asked curious.

He moved the plate with the bell peppers in front of him and started to cutting all of them in smaller pieces. Then he turned his head to the left and said: "You're going to close your eyes and I will feed you one of the pieces from this plate. And you have to guess which color of bell pepper that bite was."

The idea of getting fed by him amused her and she chuckled a little. This wasn't exactly the dinner she expected, but it would be fun. "Okay!" she responded, closed her eyes and opened her mouth in expectation for food. This must have been a weird scenery to watch from the outside, but both of them enjoyed that weird way of sharing a meal.

He stabbed one small bite of the red bell pepper with his fork and turned his upper body towards y/n to check if her eyes were still closed. They were, so he gently moved his fork towards her mouth and placed the bite inside of it. She closed her mouth, opened her eyes and chewed on it with a critical look on her face. He couldn't help himself and laughed about her expression when she turned her face in his direction.

"So what color is this?" he chuckled.

After she swallowed the bite, she made some exaggerated face expression as if she was thinking very hard before answering the question with: "Red or Yellow. I am not 100% sure. I would guess red!"

He looked at her with a surprised face, drum rolled his fingers on the table and yelled: "Correct!"

"Did you really tasted it or did you just make the right guess." he added while y/n raised a fist in the air to celebrate her win.

"Of course I tasted it, you idiot." she laughed before fist-bumping his upper arm.

"Ow!" he winced over-dramatic with a shocked and hurt face expression, but couldn't keep his face straight for long before he started to laugh as well.

"Close your eyes again. Here's test subject number two" he said while watching her closing her eyes. He took his time to scan her face with all the details: she didn't wear any make-up so he could see that her lips were colored in a light rosy pink color and that there were some cute little dimples on the edges of her mouth. Her skin was lightly-tanned - maybe a leftover from summer - and her nose was so perfect that he wanted to place a kiss on it immediately. 

He tried to stay focused on his mission when he stabbed a bite of the green bell pepper with his fork and guided it to y/n's mouth. Right after she closed her eyes and started to munch on it he could see by the reaction in her face that she didn't like that one as much as the other one. "That's the green one" she exclaimed - still food in her mouth. As she realized that, she quickly put her hand in front of her mouth, looking down on her plate and blushed.

He laughed and she could see from the corner of her eyes that his nose crunched a little while laughing. "He's so adorable. And I am behaving like a fool!" she thought before swallowing the rest of the bell pepper. She was 100% sure that this one was the disgusting green one.

"You're right again. Damn, you can really taste a difference between those bell peppers", he said while chewing on a bite of the green bell pepper as well.

"Are you presuming that I was lying to you in the supermarket?" she answered in a low voice.

"No. No. No. I guess I am just not capable to taste a difference between them because the green one tasted exactly as the red one for me." he said placatingly.

After they finished dinner she grabbed both of their plates and put it into the sink. She didn't feel the urge to clean everything right now. So she just grabbed the bottle of red wine and headed back to the dinner table - finding Sebastian scrolling through his phone.

"What do you think about going to the living room and relax on the couch? It's more comfortable than sitting on the dinner table. I already brought the red wine with me." He looked up to her as he heard her speaking, putting the phone back into the pocket of his jeans.

"Sure!" he answered and stood up quickly. With the open-space-style of her apartment the couch was just on the other side of the room, so she shouldn't show him the way to the 'living room'. He collapsed on the turquoise couch after he placed his empty glass on the coffee table. She heard him moan a little before he said: "Wow, that's a very comfortable couch!"

Y/n placed her empty glass next to his and refilled both with the bottle of red wine in her hand. He smiled at her as a 'Thank you' before she brought the bottle back to the kitchen. When she returned she sprinted towards the couch and literally jumped on it like a Wrestler - carefully watching that she was not hitting the coffee table and spilled the wine all over her carpet.

Sebastian was shocked at first, but burst in laughing right after he realized what she did. She wasn't sure if he made fun of her, so she blushed before he could say: "You are the craziest woman I ever met. And I met a lot of crazy women in Hollywood!"

"Hey! That's not nice" she said and hit him hard on his upper arm again. Maybe a bit too hard she thought and felt guilty. First he did not react at all but after a few seconds he grabbed her by her waist, pulled her towards him and started to tickle her.

"Ahhhhh." she half laughed - half screamed while she tried to escape his hold by wiggling her arms and legs in the air. But his grip was tight and he only released her as he realized that she struggled to breath because of all the laughter.

"You're a very mean person, Sebastian Stan." y/n pouted after she took a few deep breaths. She was lying on her side with her legs and arms protectively in front of her stomach and her head lying on his thighs.

Suddenly he jumped up from the couch - making y/n's head fall into the cushion.
"I'm gonna make amends by bringing you Atlanta's best Tiramisu!" he exclaimed while running into the kitchen.

Had she gone too far by jumping on the couch? Did she scare him? Did she ruin everything they had so far - whatever that was?
But on the other hand he started to tickle her and pulled her by his side. This was his decision.

Y/N's mind was running crazy - not sure if she should panic or pretend to be cool.

What she didn't knew: The sound of y/n's honest and deep laughter and her body right next to his turned him on. And he wasn't comfortable of her head right next to his growing length - scared that she would recognize it. That's why he jumped up out of the blue - to hide the small bulge on his jeans.

When he returned to the couch - a small plate with the Tiramisu in one and two forks in the other hand - he realized that y/n looked at him with a different expression than before.

"Oh no, did she feel or see it?" he thought. But after a few seconds he realized that her eyes looked kind of sad. Normally she was very tough and self-confident but in this moment her face looked like she was a kitty in a shelter - not knowing if someone will ever come and love her.

All he wanted to do was hug her and never let her go again - but he couldn't do it right now.

So he placed the plate on the coffee table in front of the couch, sat down next to her and smiled - hoping that it would comfort her a bit. He didn't knew what exactly she felt and why she felt like that but he hated seeing her like that. So he decided that the Tiramisu was needed to make her feel better.

"Close your eyes!", he said after he dug his fork deep into the Tiramisu. She did as commanded and he guided the full-loaded fork into her mouth. The dessert tasted like heaven and a way-too-loud moan escaped her mouth - sending shivers down Sebastian's spine and making his length grow a little more.

"Wow Sebastian, this is indeed the best dessert I've ever had. And I'm famous for my amazing chocolate tart." she said and her face light up while she smiled.

"It is, right? But you have to do bake that chocolate tart for me one day, okay?" he answered while looking at her with a little bit of adoration.

"For sure!" she chuckled.

"Promise?"

"Promise!" she exclaimed before grabbing her own fork and loading it with an even bigger portion than the one she had before.

They enjoyed every bite of the Tiramisu together and y/n ended up having 2/3 of the big portion he brought. She was very full afterwards - but it was worth it! Every single calorie tasted like heaven.

After a few minutes of silence she collapsed back into the cushions with a loud sigh. He laughed before he let himself sink into the cushions as well and moved his head into her direction.

"That was the best dinner I had in the last months." he said with a soft voice and a smile on his lips. Her eyes met his and she smiled as well - nodding in agreement.

"Would you like to stay and watch a movie or something?" she asked - her voice was very quiet almost like she was to shy to ask.

"Oh yeah, that's a good idea. I am so full right now, I won't leave this couch anyway."

She grabbed the remote control and turned on the TV while saying: "Any suggestions?"

"Have you seen 'Notting Hill'?" he asked while still looking on the side of her face. Y/n shook her head in response what made him lean forward in shock:

"No way, really? That's one of my favorite movies. Okay! We're gonna watch that now. No discussion!" he exclaimed while stealing the remote control from her hands. Her small protest about his abrupt behavior were ignored as he switched to Netflix and started the movie.

"Wait, I'm gonna get a blanket first! Never watch a movie without snuggling." she said and ran out of the living room into her bedroom to grab the big blanket from her bed. She had a smaller one for the couch as well, but that wouldn't fit both of them underneath. She threw it on Sebastian as she returned to the living room who disappeared completely under the fabric.

"Hey! Is this a murder attempt?" he asked concerned after he fought his way back out of the fabric-hill on top of him. She chuckled while still standing in front of him. He lifted the blanket next to him so that she could sit down. Afterwards he put the blanket over most of her body, making y/n look like she was a human burrito. He laughed at the funny scenery next to him, swung his arm over the back of the sofa and started the movie with the remote control in his hand.

After a few minutes she moved over next to him - as his arm was already on the back of the sofa she was able to rest her head on the top of his chest. She could feel his chest raise and lower with every breath he took. She wasn't sure if she had crossed a line that she shouldn't cross. If that ruined everything between them. But in this moment she didn't care. All she wanted to do was cuddle with this beautiful Romanian man in her apartment. And it seemed like he wanted to do the same, because he moved his arm around her shoulders and pulled her even closer to him as she already was.

They watched the movie without saying a work - just cuddling and enjoying every second of intimacy between them. The sound of his heart beat next to her ear calmed her and she realized that she became tired. But as this was one of his favorite movies she tried to stay awake and follow the movie as good as possible. But it was a hopeless battle and just a few minutes later her eyes were to heavy to keep them open.

Sebastian heard a quite and steady snore from his chest and realized that y/n had fallen asleep. He turned his head towards her - careful not to wake her - and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

What. Had. This. Woman. Done. To. Him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 11.5K 26
This is the sequel to 'The Billionaire's daughter' You had lost everything, and your life was slowly falling apart. The false hope that Bucky could...
49.6K 987 42
Welcome to my Bucky Imagines and One Shots - Part 3 Book for those of you who want even more Bucky Barnes in your lives. Imagines and one shots abou...
450K 12.1K 44
An Avengers Bucky Barnes x OC Story **SMUTS** You hated Hydra, and everything associated with them. So you absolutely detested the fact that the Ave...
50.9K 1.3K 41
You, a scientist for the SSR, fell in love with a certain Sergeant when you danced one night at the bar. When you both were thrust into the modern wo...