Haikyuu X Assasin Au ???

By w4w3_7

This will be about Kageyama Tobio working for his boss and killing people who are in debt but not paying to h... More

1.1 beginning
1.2 new home

1.3 first interaction

1 0 0
By w4w3_7

Kinoshita POV
-after unpacking and getting ready I left my room and looked around to check if there was anyone else.. I saw a boy with tangerine hair moving around practicing some moves so decided to check it out walked closer .. at first I was a bit hesitant but I decided that things can't get any worse.. "hey I'm Kinoshita what about you??" Tangerine boy looked at me at first and then smiled brightly "Hinata Shoyo" I found it weird how can someone smile in this kind of situation... I started to talk with him to realize he is actually enjoying here and he really cares about Kageyama...

Hinata POV
-I was happy to see there's someone new finally but I was not happy at all to share Tobio's attention.. even tho he killed my parents it was still his job and it had happened already so I accepted the situation pretty fast plus he was always kind towards me so I didn't really mind at all... As the boy talks I thought he was too naive so decided that Tobio wouldn't even look at him..

//around dinner time//

Kinoshita POV
- I really enjoyed my conversation with Shoyo! He seemed so kind and I was happy to find someone else who is in similar situation as me at dinner we sat table together.. there was lots of person I didn't save in the building in day.. after a few minutes Kageyama also joined us I felt a little cold and I wash shaking without even noticing.. I felt Kageyama putting his jacket over me.. but then I realized it wasn't cold.. it was fear.. I was still scared of them they were all training to kill people.. I looked around the room then kept eating as I watch Kageyama and Shoyo smiling and laughing it somehow bothered me ..? Maybe because I thought shoyo was in same situation as me..but he looked pretty happy.. sometimes my eyes met with Kageyama's  but none of us looked away...at the end when he look away I was relieved but couldn't shake off the thought I did something wrong

Kageyama POV
-came a bit late after training to see Kino and Sho eating together and joined them.. I already wanted to keep Kino by my side so when I saw him shivering I have my jacket he didn't look satisfied at all but as time went ofc we continued to eat ... Our eyes met at some point.. I couldn't stop looking for some reason I wanted to keep looking in his eyes .. get closer and touch his soft skin... or even more.. I stopped myself and looked away finally and kept eating dinner still not able to take.his eyes out of my head....

:writer's note: ( Next chapter will start with a time skip <3 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
284K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...