Code Lyoko Season 5

By metalgreymon2

Evolution was of course a sh#t season, as we all know. So, i made a new season, with somethings inspiered on... More

501 - The Files
502 - Bad Feeling
503 - XANA Returns
504 - In XANA's Claws
Sirenix
Cortex
Courage
Lady Einstein
Return
A long gone past
Anthea
Hesperix
Season 5 Part 2 trailer
XANA's Secret
The Trix
The Codex
Decisions
The Trap
Meltdown
All out Attack
Project Carthage
Darkness
Deep Scan
Virus
Rescue Mission
Goodbye
Comming up...

Pangeia

136 1 0
By metalgreymon2

Episode 106 - Pangea

XANA started the day with everything. There's an Activated Tower on the Forest Sector. This tower creates dome kind of Ghost. It started hitting people, and they were posessed by XANA. so far, these people didn't to anything, and waited for XANA to tell them what to do.

A new Day started at Kadic Academy. It's about 7AM, and Bloom and Aelita, are geting ready to go have Breakfast.

Bloom: So William is stuck here?

Aelita: Preety much. He got in a little trouble with Jim, but luckly, he didn't got detention. We better get going, or Odd will steel our food!

Bloom: Hahahahahahahaha!!!

The two of them went. Aelita and Bloom were really close. They were like sisters. Now, we see the two of them, having breakfast. They were surprised, when the boys weren't there.

Bloom: The boys aren't here yet?

Aelita: Did something happend?(sees William) Oh, William's comming.(William sits besides Bloom)

William: Morning, girls! The others are not here, yet?

Aelita: Looks like it.

In a few seconds, Jeremy, Ulrich and Odd came in. Odd looked down, as Jeremy and Ulrich went ahead to get their food. The two of them joined the rest.

Jeremy: Morning guys.

Aelita. Morning. What happend? Usually, you're here before me and Bloom.

Ulrich: Let's just say that Odd's having lots of bad luck. I guess it's what happend when you break a mirror. 

Bloom: He broke a mirror?

Jeremy: Over 7 months ago.

Bloom: You guys are way to superstigious. I broke a mirror two years ago, and i haven't had any bad luck yet!

Ulrich: Well, maybe things work diferent, where ou come from.

Bloom: Actually, it's quite the oposite. If you break a mirror in Magix, you're cursed for seven years! Lucky for me that the mirror i broke was the one i brough from Earth, at that time.(alarm) Huh?

Jeremy: Whoops!(pulls out laptop) XANA's at it again! Let's get moving!

With Yumi's class, they were going on a history class trip, to the Louvre. It's now about half past 8 am, and the class is at the entrance of the Louvre. Jim is there, with the history teacher, Gilles Fumet, as well.

Mtr. Fumet: So, today's visit will take us to the deepest of history. We'll come face to face with some of the most valious artifacts, ever found in history.(they go on)

Emily: I just hope that Jim doesn't start wth his bizzar stories...

Yumi: You gotta admit, that it's what keeps us awake, in a way.

random man: Hey, what's going on?

Everyone looked at the black ghost. It started posessing people it touched. Yumi backed off, and went to a dark halway. Jeremy, knowing how active XANA became came up with a new creation. The Trans-Watches. They allowed the Lyoko Warriors to activate their Avatars, and fight against XANA on earth. Yumi activated her avantar and went to the roofs.

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

On the factory, Jeremy openned the news, and saw XANA's massive ghost. This surprised everyone, specialy due to it's location.

Odd: I don't believe it!

Jeremy: XANA's attacking big this time! One of his Ghosts in... in the Louvre?!

Ulrich: What?! William, wasn't your class trip today to the Louvre?

William: It was!

Bloom: Oh no! Yumi! You guys go to Lyoko! I'll go and save her!

Aelita: Try and block the XANAfied people for as long as you can!

Bloom: I'll do my best! Magic Winx! BELIEVIX!!!(transforms into Believix) Winx ZOOMIX!!!!(teleports to the Louvre)

Jeremy: Ok, you four go to the Scanners! The Activated tower is in the northest part of the Forest Sector, before the Edge of the Sector!

Team: Got it!

They all went to the Scanners. Yumi saw that there were lots of XANAfied people on the Louver, and attemped to stop them. A pink light apeared besides her, and Bloom was there to help.

Yumi: Bloom! Right on time!

Bloom: The others are going to Lyoko! Let's hold these people for as long as we can!

The two girls went to fight the posessed people. On the Lab, Jeremy activated the Virtualization, and the boys steped on the Scanners.

Jeremy: Here we go. Transfer Ulrich! Transfer Odd! Transfer William! Starting Virtualization! Upload Ulrich! Upload Odd! Upload William! Virtualization!

(Side note: On the CL Evolution Portuguese dub, instead of "Scanner Aelita" Jeremy Says "Upload Aelita" I got used to it. Sorry)

The three of them landed on the Forest Sector. to their surprise, they were right in front of the Tower. Jeremy virtualized Aelita, who landed in front of the boys.

Aelita: Huh? We're right at the Tower!

Odd: Well done Einstein, you finally found a waay to virtualize us in front of the tower!

Jeremy: Huh? Not that i can complain, but you were suposed to land 42 miles away from the Tower!

Aelita: Well, i'm gonna finish this now!(two Krabs are virtuaized) Or maybe not!(gets hit) GAH!!!!

Jeremy: Aelita!(Lab) What just happend? She lost 60 life points in a single shot! 

Odd. How is that possible?

William smocked through one of them, and jumped on it head. He brought out his sword, and stabed the XANA eye. Odd bated the other one, and Ulrich slashed its leg. Aelita finihed it off, with an Energy Field.

Jeremy: Well done guys!

William: I'll deal with the tower.

William went inside the tower. He lifted to the second floor Yumi and Bloom were having trouble with the XANAfied people. William places his hand on the interface.

William: Tower Deactivated!

Jeremy: Well done, William!(phone call) Yumi?

Yumi: Jeremy how much longer until you deactivate the tower?

Jeremy: We just did it!

Yumi: Very funny, Jeremy! We're being attaced by XANA's posessed people, and you're telling us that the Tower is Deactivated?!

Jeremy: But it is! William just- Oh no... Yumi, you and Bloom take cover! We got a very major problem, right now!(call ends) Guys, we were bated!

Ulrich: Bated?

Jeremy: XANA has another Tower somewhere!(Lyoko) The tower in the Forest was just a decoy!

Aelita: A Decoy? But where's the real tower?

Jeremy: No idea! Let me check out! 

Jeremy openned his new program, the Ultrascanner. He did a max search over all the network thanks to this, and finally found a signal.

Jeremy: Oh no! The tower isn't on Lyoko!

Aelita: It's not on Lyoko?

Jeremy: The Tower is on a new Virtual World, beond the Network! My Ultrascanner just located it!(Lyoko) Go to the Edge of the Scanner, and go to Sector 5! 

SCREEN TRANSITION - WILLIAM

The Lyoko gang was on the Network. Aelita looked ahead, and saw a Sphere. It was the new virtual world with the Activated Tower. Aelita stabelised the Skid.

Aelita: Digital Key, activated.

Jeremy cracked the code. The lock broke, and the door to the new Virtual World slowly openned. The Skid went inside, and the door closed behind them. They got out of the Digital Sea... Wait is this LAVA?!

Aelita: Huh?

Odd: Did we come out of the Lava?

Jeremy: What is this place?(Lab) I don't think we'ver ever been here! Can you see the sector?

Aelita: Yes. This place is very volcanic!

The place had lots of volcanos all over the area. Some of them seemed to be erutping, whole the others were just releasing black clouds to the sky

William: Whoa... 

Ulrich: What kind of place is this?

Odd: Is this where XANA lives?

Aelita: The vibes of this place feel completly diferent to Virtual Magix.(sees something) Huh? WHAT IN THE NAME OF?(Lab)

Jeremy: What is is?

Aelita: I- I... You better see it yourself.(sends a visual)

Aelita sent Jeremy a visual. He got shocked with what he was seeing. What was that? Everyone was now looking at this.

Jeremy: A creater... of Towers...

SCREEN TRANSITION - BLOOM

The posessed people were now grouping up. Yumi and Bloom were at the top of a bulding. It looked like the entire city was posessed by now. 

Bloom: How did XANA posesse all this people, with just one ghost!

The Ghost came in. It looked at them. The two girls were surprised by it. However, it started to change shape. It grew four green claws, a blue bubble head, with a pink brain inside, and a purple body. The XANA eye on it was green, and it had eight tentacles.

Bloom: W-What?!

Yumi: This... This can't be!

On the new sector, Aelita got out of a neutral tower that was close to the crater. Jeremy was now looking at the Data of the sector.

Jeremy: I don't believe this! This place is the Prototype Virtual World that Franz Hopper crated!

Everyone: WHAT?!(Pangeia)

Aelita: This is the Pangeia?!

Jeremy: Correct!(Lab) I never expeted a place to be so full of towers in just one spot.(locates the tower) I got it!(Pangeia) The Activated tower is to north of your current position!

Aelita: Perfect! Are you gonna send in the machines?

Jeremy: Comming right up!

The Gang took the Veichles, and went to the tower. They got there ina few seconds, but stopped at a safe distance.

Aelita: There it is!

William: This is awfuly quiet...

Suddenly, they started reciving heavy fire. They went to hide, Odd took a quick look and spoted two Tarantulas, protecting the tower.

Odd: Uh-oh, the guard dogs are here!

Jeremy: Try to hold on, and find an opening to attack!(gets a call) Huh? Yumi?

Yumi: Jeremy, XANA materialized the Scyphozoa!

Jeremy: WHAY?!

Yumi: Me and Bloom will be back in a few seconds! Have you found the real tower, yet!

Jeremy: We have, but there are some Tarantulas guarding it! Hurry up, and get back here!(call ends) Wait a minute... OH NO!!! Eeveryone, i finally understood why the Krab that attacked Aelita before was so strong! The Scyphozoa is here on Earth!

Gang: WHAT?!

William: Wait... then that means...

Odd: XANA's aming at Aelita from all sides!

Ulrich: We're in a bit of a critical situation, right now.(Pangeia) The Tarantulas here are to strong as well! Their shots can be felt, and we're behind a very dense rock!

Jeremy: We went to attack XANA's HQ, of course the monsters there are at their highest level yet! We're not gonna win like this!

Aelita: ... No wait. I think we are.

Odd. Huh?

William: What do you have in mind, Aelita?

The Tarantulas had their eyes wild open. Suddenly, Ulrich came to attack. He ran to the Tarantulas who were firing at him. He avoided most of the shots. Meanwhile, Aelita went from below them, and passes the Tarantulas. However, a third one came in, and devirtualized her.

Aelita: GAH!!!!(Lab)

Jeremy: AELITA!(scanner room)

Aelita: Ouw, Jeremy, i'm so sorry! 

Yumi and Bloom noticed the XANAfied people. Yumi turned arround, and brought out her batton, and took a fight ing stance.

Bloom: What are you doing?

Yumi: Buying you guys time! Go, and don't look back!

Bloom wanted to say something, but gave up. She went to the elevator. However, when she got inside, the Scyphozoa took hold of her. In the lab.

Jeremy: Odd, watch out! You lost 40 life points!(elevator door opens) Who's that?

Aelita and Jeremy looked, and Saw Bloom, with the Scyphozoa behind her. Bloom had no no longer her saphire eyes, but the XANA eyes instead.

Jeremy: Bloom?!

Aelita: OH NO!!!

Bloom fired a lightning beam at Jeremy, who was knocked out of his chair. The Scyphozoa went to Aelita. 

William: Jeremy? JEREMY?!

Bloom: Huh? I admire your courage to come to Master XANA's home, but you're to late!

The Scyphozoa took hold of Aelita. He then started extracting the Keys to Lyoko, from her memory. Bloom smrinked, knowing that XANA would win. Yumi seemed to be having dificulties with the XANAfied people.

Yumi: I hope that William or Aelita are already inside the tower! I don't know for how much i can hold on!

Yumi was swiching between her fans and her batton. It was working so far. a very buffed man grabbed a car, and threw it at her.

Yumi: No you won't!

Yumi used her Telekinetic powers, and deflected the Car bacl, hitting a few people in the process. On the Pangeia, Odd fired another Arrow at the Tarantulas hitting one, and blowing it up.

Odd: Well, they're nit unbetable!

William: No, but almost!

Ulrich: We better go, and see if we can do something.

William: How far is the Scyphozoa from done?

On the Lab, Bloom looked to the interface, and saw that the Key was almost extracted. She then looked at the Scyphozoa, who was about to drop Aelita.

Bloom: Hehe. Admite that you're defeated, Jeremy!

Jeremy: Sorry, but not this time!

Bloom: Huh? 

The interface bleeped. The Scyphozoa dropped Aelita. She fell uncoucious, in shock. However, the Scyphozoa was in a bigger shock, and started to move arround crazy.

Bloom: Huh? WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!

Jeremy and Aelita: A decoy!

Bloom looked to the computer, and saw that Aelita was still on Lyoko. The guardian used her creativity to create an interface, and was controling a Clone of herself, that tricked the Scyphozoa, and XANA as well!!!!

Bloom: Huh? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Jeremy: Hahaha!

Bloom: GRRRAAAAA!!!!

Jeremy: Haha!

Bloom: GSDGSUHFBBSUFHVXRHFLGWLEFOCHSLRFZ!!!!!!!!!

Bloom and all of the people that were posessed by XANA started to go crazy, cause the one that was controling them had its program messed up. Yumi went to attack. She threw her fans and slashed through a few XANAfied people, making them fall on the ground. 

On the Pangeia, Aelita destroyed another Tarantula with an Energy Field, surprising the third one. Ulrich and William came in, and slased the third one, blowing it up. They raced to the tower. In the Lab, Bloom was buged up to, cause Jeremy kiched her in the face.

Jeremy. Just a few more seconds guys! You got this!

The gang finally reached the Tower. However, two more Tarantulas came to try and stop them. Aelita took of to the sky, and blew one up. The second one started to fire, but missed.

Aelita: This is what you get for XANAfying out friend!(raises an Energy field and lands on the floor) Good night!(shoots at the monster blowing it up)

Jeremy: Aelita, disable the tower!

Aelita: Roger!

Aelita entered the tower. However, Bloom had recovered, and pushed Jeremy off the chair. He looked at the posessed fairy, who fired a lightning beam at him. Aelita reached the Second floor, and the interface apeared. She placed her hand on it.

Yumi was about to run out of energy. And Jeremy didn't look so good either. Bloom grabed him by the shirt, making direct contact with him.

Bloom: MEET! YOUR! DOOM!!!!

Suddenly the Scyphozoa started to crack, and blew up. The XANAfied people outside fell down, free from XANA.

Yumi: Phew... This was to close today. Thank you guys.(goes to the factory)

Inside the Lab, Bloom's eyes finally returned to normal. She dropped Jeremy, and passed out. Jeremy stood up, and went to the compute.

Jeremy: Just in time, Aelita.(Pangeia)

Aelita: Tower Deactivated.

SCREEN TRANSITION - AELITA

Aelita: So i created a clone of myself with the interface, and fooled the Scyphozoa with it.

Yumi: Wow, that was truly genius!

Bloom: Urgh! I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks now! It sucks to be traped in the Scyphozoa!

Yumi: Welcome to the club!

William: Same!

Aelita: It stinks!

Jeremy: Well, what's gonna stink is the fact that XANA left his mark a lot this time(presses the Keybord) Return to the Past, NOW!

Jeremy activated the Return to the past, and we return to a night before everything happend. Odd and Laura are returning from their date.

Laura: Odd, you know. I havend enjoyed myself on a date in such a long time!

Odd: Neither have i!

Laura: But... i still feel that you're hidding something. Is there something you want to tell me?

Odd: Well, it's something between me and my friends. Not to be rude, but... it's kind of a personal thing.

Laura: But, i thought we were a thing!

Odd. We are! But the last girl who tried to get this thing from me, caused a mess between me and by friends. 

Laura: Well, i've been there... I messed up everything with my last boyfriend. He was th ebest, but... when i was presuaded to tell a seret that i had only with my closest friend... she blocked be from her life. I respect your decision. But, if you guys ever nead help with that matter of yours(learns in) I'll be here.(kisses his lips)

Odd: HNRGH!

Laura: See you tomorrow!(leaves)

Odd: Wow... She's the best girl i ever met!

Next time, on Code Lyoko, our heroes may finally have a way to decoe Anthea's video. But will the plan of Activating a Tower be good to them? Or will it be a chanse for XANA to enter the deepest parts of the Supercomputer? What's this video that Anthea left in the Cortex?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517 12 8
xana finds a way to virtualize a crab that leads to a hint of virtualizing alietha. a week after Aelitha comes to earth, another new student arrives...
21K 499 26
When a new girl joins the school, XANA awakens and mysteries start to unfold. Will the gang be able to uncover the truths or will they fall apart in...
2.3K 3K 31
a prequel to code lyoko
674 17 11
In the not too distant future, XANA has turned the Earth into an apocalyptic landscape. In the face of total annihilation, one of the last survivors...