HER REPLACED GROOM ✔️

By shi_infinity

What happen when you are getting married but your groom ran away from the wedding and you are waiting for him... More

COPYRIGHT
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER-1 (Edited)
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER-54
CHAPTER-55
CHAPTER-56
CHAPTER-57
NOTE!!!!
CHAPTER-58
CHAPTER-60
CHAPTER-61
CHAPTER-62
CHAPTER-63
CHAPTER-64
CHAPTER-65
CHAPTER-66
CHAPTER-67
CHAPTER-68
CHAPTER-69
CHAPTER-70
CHAPTER-71
IMPORTANT!!!
Important
NEW BOOK
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER-59

10K 398 13
By shi_infinity

You make my heart smile.

- ISHIKA

ISHIKA'S POV

"Belle." The hoarse voice called making me look in the intruder direction.

"Oh my god, belle is that you." The man said coming towards me, and before I could say he embraced me in a hug, and I happily return the hug, but what I fail to notice was the man sitting across me throwing daggers at me. Soon he came and pulls me towards him, away from Leonardo.

"How dare you touch her?" Ranveer asked more like growl at Ranveer who look at him amusingly not to ignore the wink he send towards me.

"Well Mr. Hunk, who are you?" Leonardo asks him with a wink, I shook my head at his playfulness.

"Leo, he is my husband." I said before Ranveer could say so.

"Oh, ok... wait what?" Leo exclaimed with wide eyes as he turn his focus towards me. I nod my head at him, all the while Ranveer pull me into him more like hiding me behind him.

Before Leonardo say another word Ranveer pulls me out of the restaurant with him but not before putting crisp notes on the table and yeah, not to forget all the while glaring at Leonardo.

"Belle will meet you soon." Leo yell happily waving his hand in shooing away manner, I nodded my head at him with a wide smile, but following Ranveer out of the diner.

We finally reached the villa after an hour, though Ranveer didn't take the subway or taxi but called his so called bodyguards who were behind us all the while following us from a good distance, and I don't even know a bit about them, and took the car from them, and drove the car in full speed not that I don't like speed, it's just we literally had few glasses alcohol back there and now.... well leave it.

He slammed shut the car gate and walk inside the villa, I heaved a sigh thinking while, 'looks like, it's a long night.'

I followed him inside, after locking the gates properly, and turning off every light, I walk inside our room, but didn't find Ranveer, although his discarded clothes which he wore today were lying on floor. I pick those clothes and put them on the chair for time being, and sit on the bed thinking of idea how to mend him. After all anyone in his place will be angry with their spouse, if on their honeymoon they are thinking about another people.

Honeymoon. Huh!

Just shut up, and let me think.

We can decorate the room as an apology for him.

Nah! It will take more than necessary time for me to decorate the room.

How about we write a letter to him?

Fuck no; we do not live far apart.

Ok, how about we give him chocolates?

Are you serious, these are really dumbest idea one can think, he is not a kid, and I am not his mum who will give him chocolate. You keep your mouth shut and let me think.

.

.

.

.

Idea!

What?

I will do what a sane person will never do.

What are you planning?

Well you know about the....... door of the bathroom.

What about it?

It's a sliding one with no lock.

You are not planning, what I am thinking.

I am only thinking that. You always want this, now if I am showing courage, then why are you backing out.

Oh my god, I can't believe, you have grown so big, I am proud of you, so let's do this.

But I am suddenly feeling shy.

There is nothing to shy off; you just simply have to go there. Just take a deep breath.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

Yes, I can do this.

I took out my clothes and tie the big towel around me, after taking four deep breathes, I walk towards the bathroom.

I slowly open the door, and walk inside the bathroom without making any noise.

After taking 8-9 shaky steps I finally saw Ranveer's back facing me.

Don't look down. I chant this verse continuously, but when does my eyes listen to me they took inside everything his back was giving me, making me gulp hard. It's not like I am seeing him naked for the first time; I had seen him many times like this.

You shameless girl we saw him only one time that to by mistake.

So what, we saw everything right, then why is you being so horny right now.

I dint hear any of her nonsense talk and with few steps I wrap my hands around Ranveer's torso. He still for few seconds, like he didn't believe, what just happen.

"Ishika." He murmured, shock was evident in his voice.

I tightly wound my hands around him, now feeling extremely shy about the brave full act I have done in the heat of a moment.

I don't know, he will be happy knowing the stunt I pull or will be angry on me about invading his privacy.

He turn around after tracing back from the shock, and open his mouth to say something but words didn't come out when he saw me drenched in water from the shower head, soaking me completely from head to toe in nothing but a towel which also got wet completely and now feel quite heavy and slowly losing around the knot.

He gulp hard, looking at me with desire flowing in his eyes, his honey colour eyes were becoming dark second by second, dilating to their max.

"Ran." I moan feeling his hand around my waist. We both look in each other eyes, I don't know was it him or was it me who did it first but soon I find myself in a passionate, hot kiss, where we both fighting for dominance.

We came out of the shower after scrubbing each other in a bathrobe, well mostly it was me who is scrubbing both of us, since my dear husband is still seems to be in shock.

After drying mine and his hair I went to wear my night clothes and well for him I have to force him to wear the lower since his continuously staring contest didn't seem to end from past half an hour which making my squirming in my place and wants nothing but to go and hide somewhere away from him.

*************

It's been two days of the stunt I pulled, the next morning we wake up, Ranveer didn't leave a single moment from teasing me, I swear after that I didn't talk to Ranveer for the whole day as I got myself locked in the room upstairs, after thousands of pleading for me to come out of the room Ranveer back out in the evening or so I think because after an hour or so someone knock my window from outside, and when I saw who it was, seriously I got scared because of the height from where he is standing is quite high.

I quickly pull Ranveer inside the room and scold him for quite 10 minutes and all he did was first pouting then gave me smile and pull me in a sweet kiss, which make my anger went away.

In the evening we go at the beach for walking as the atmosphere there was so serene, that we almost stay there till 2 am.

Now I had asked Ranveer to get ready as we are going for dinner date, where I had plan something great for him. Hope he like it.

Ranveer has gone for jean and t-shirt, and I had gone for same old casual look.....

"Sugar, you wait here, I'll be back in a moment. I just need to use rest room." Ranveer said after ordering the food, I hummed in response with a smile at him.

"Remember me?" someone said putting their hand over my eyes from behind, and I got scared as who came all of sudden, so without speaking I elbowed the person behind me, which make him hiss in pain.

"Owww! Feisty as always." He said hissing in pain. I turn around to give that man some piece of mind but when I saw who is standing there I got confused but soon realisation hit me and my face broke in wide grin.

"Jason." I said, and the big guy took me in tight hug making me problem while breathing.

"Jason, let her breath." Familiar voice said from left, and Jason broke the hug, mumbling an apology, I turn to my left and saw,

"Oh Leo we met again." Said looking at Leonardo who is smiling ears to ears looking at me.

"What are you people doing here?" I asked as we all three settle down.

"Belle you are forgetting, you are in my city, and you are asking me about it." Leonardo said amusingly.

"Oh, yeah. How I forget about Italy as yours. Wait a minute, last I remember you both had a breakup, so what are doing? Hm." I asked looking at both as Jason was doing nothing but blushing hard, since Leo had said something in his ear.

"The very next day when you meet me in Chicago, I kind of use my powers, and kidnap him from his work place and kind of ... force him to marry me by threaten him." Leonardo said holding Jason's hand and kissing it making me aww at the moment.

"You kidnap him, but I didn't ask you to kidnap him, I told you to woo him again. Urgh you... well leave it BUT wait you both got married and you didn't even call me." I said to them in very serious note, they smile sheepishly and ask apology.

"well leave us where is your handsome hunk from that day huh?" Leo said wiggling his brows at me.

"Oh, don't work him up Leo, I am warning you. And he is my husband." I said as matter of fact.

"Husband?"

"You got married. When?" both said simultaneously.

"it's a long story-" I start but cut in between, as Ranveer came and stood beside me and look at both men sitting in front of me with anger in his eyes.

"Babe who are they?" he asked me calmly.

"Guys meet my husband, Ranveer Kapoor. And Ranveer meet my school friends Leonardo and Jason." The moment I introduce them, the atmosphere around us change as all three guys stiffen at their place.

"Leonardo and Jason."

"Ranveer Kapoor."

"Ranveer Kapoor." Three of them said at the same time looking horrified but just for nano second, which make me confused for a bit.

"Is everything alright." I asked three of them who were looking at each other, while Leonardo got up from his chair and pull Ranveer out with him from the restaurant. I shoot a confusing glance at all of them and stood up from my seat to go behind them when Jason pulls me with him on same sofa.

"He is the one right, whom you had crush from all along." Jason asked changing the topic and I nodded my head because back there in us everyone knows about my crush towards him since it was so obvious that people tell me all the time.

"Jason, why Leo pull Ranveer out with him? Does he know him before? Am I missing something here?" I asked Jason, who stiffen in his place for second time in past five minutes, but said nervously,

"No, how can we meet him before. Haha." He complete with a nervous chuckle which for sure says that there is something I don't know.

"JASON." I gritted my teeth at him and what he said leave me in more shocked state yet confusing as to why will he do something like this. Before I can ask something Ranveer and Leo walk inside like old buddies.

"sugar you didn't ate anything till now?" Ranveer said after sitting beside me as Leo sat in front of me with Jason.

We all complete our food with talks here and there as atmosphere around us start changing but the confusion in my mind is still there, about which I have to find answers on my own.

NO ONE'S POV

"Biwi, you really need a punishment today." Ranveer chuckled darkly walking towards Ishika, who tried to move from her place but like her legs have their own mind which they didn't heard her command and didn't let her move from her place.

They just back from the funny dinner half an hour ago, and both went to different bathrooms to fresh n up much to Ranveer's dismay, but didn't said anything.

"wh-" Ishika didn't complete as Ranveer put his long, rough index finger upon her lips making her shut in between.

"Shhhhh." Saying he pull the band out from her hairs, making her long hairs let down on her back. She shudders when his hand crawls inside her top. Ishika took breath controlling her raging heart.

"I love the way your body affect at mine touch." She moan when his hand run down over her butt, he pull her into him and start teasing her neck, making her clutching her naked shoulder tightly, closing her eyes,

"Please." She whimpers at loss of his touch but feeling tickles over her neck due to his warm breath.

"Please what biwi?" he asked smirking all the while and blew on her face making her open her eyes. Both look in each other's eyes, atmosphere around tem is so hot, so intense, even the air condition can't change the temperature.

Look in each other face was so intense, though no words were sharing, but the communication was done by their eyes or solely by hearts, which is asking them to swallow each other like there is no tomorrow, but somewhere inside Ranveer, want the assurance that whatever he is seeing in her eyes is truth. There is no doubt he loves her to the infinity and can do anything for her without her saying but not now.

He know she wants him, just like he want her, need her, to live; to survive on this planet called earth.

"I want you to make love to me." Ishika's determined voice reaches Ranveer's ear making him gulp hard.

"ishi-" he start,

"Please, Ranveer I want you, need you really bad." She whispers cupping his cheeks.

"Are you sure, because if I start, there is no going back then." He tried last time but all she did was smile and shook her head in negative and pull him in a heated kiss and in no time along with moon and stars, your lovely author went on their ways to give some privacy to the couple.

**************

It's the last day of their trip in Italy, last two days Ranveer didn't let her wear any clothes as he promised her, since in the entire villa there is no place where they didn't make love to each other. And now due to urgency Ranveer have to attend a call while putting stone over his heart, Ishika send him laughing hard at him. He went away sulking.

Ishika made few calls here and there and arrange the surprise for Ranveer which was left the other day.

After making all arrangements she went to the spare room to get dressed and soon she went the site.

On the other hand after ending the call which took his almost all the afternoon, he came out of his room and call out Ishika, on didn't getting any response after sometime, he strolled down towards kitchen, on not finding her there he turn to move around when his eyes fall on the table, he took the note and read it with a smile,

"Go to the next room form our room." He shook his head and run towards the room, not before putting the note in his pocket.

He entre inside the room and took the second note from the bed as few bags were placed on the bed.

"Beautiful.

I know beautiful is not a word for you, but haye your smile is beautiful.

Open these bags and wear whatever inside it, okay." He reads with tint of red on his ears. He emptied the bags in hurry, with a quick shower he got ready in 20 minutes. 

He stood in front of mirror to comb his hairs when he look at the another note placed beside his perfume bottle.

"This smell, I love it.

Well you do look hot.

Okay now come out from the main gate and follow the directions clearly written on the gate." He read and looking one last time at himself in mirror he ran out of the room and follows the direction and soon reaches the ship coast. He looks here and there when one of his bodyguards came from behind and showed him the way. Soon in two minutes he reach in front of Ishika's yatch as the name written in bold letters said it all, where one butler was standing, who walk him till inside and soon left after leaving Ranveer at the deck.

He stood there looking at the ocean when suddenly the yatch starts moving, he turn around as Ishika still didn't came and the yatch is now away from the coast. He thought that maybe he has to go somewhere else.

Not so soon, but the yatch stops in middle of the sea. After a minute or two, two hands wrap around his torso, he pull Ishika in front of him making her sandwich between him and the metallic rail. Both hug each other for quite long time.

"You smell so nice." Ishika murmurs inhaling his collagen making him chuckle.

"Sweetheart, you look so hot, it's really hard for me to control." Ranveer growl looking at her, who giggle at him, and walk towards the table and play the song.

"May I?" Ranveer asked the moment Ishika turn around, who shyly nodded her head and in no time both start swaying their bodies and soon both were smiling at each other jokes all the while dancing.

"Ranveer." Ishika uttered as both of them sitting comfortably looking at the stars. He stops in middle and look at her rising his brows, as all of sudden she looks nervous.

"I.." nervously she put the strands of her hairs behind her ear.

"Ishi is something bothering you." Ranveer asked leaving her hands and cupping her cheeks. Ishika took a deep breath and sat on his lap, he wrap his arms around her waist, while Ishika cups her cheeks and gulp hard and start,

"I want you to remember something. Know that no matter what comes our way, I... okay." Ishika took a deep breath

"You give me feelings that nobody has ever give me. Feelings of the purest, most genuine happiness that anyone could ever have. I really don't care how corny I sound right now, our souls were made for each other and you know it; we were supposed to be together. Everything about us being together makes sense. We are my definition of perfect. You have the ability to make everything okay even if it's not. You are my home."

"I could be anywhere in this world, but as long as I am with you I know I'll be okay. I know I'll be happy."

"I adore you in a ways I never knew were possible and I hope, fingers cross, that never changes. I want to thank you for making me the luckiest woman in the entire world."

"I LOVE YOU RANVEER. Mohabbat ho gayi hai aapse bepannah, be-inteha." Ishika stops rambling with a long huff. Ranveer looking at her with heart eyes, his heart is beating in a marathon speed; it feels like it will burst soon. Before Ishika could utter anything, Ranveer blew kisses all over her face, mumbling 'I love you too'.

************************************************

HEY PEOPLE,

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING,

SO FINALLY, ISHIKA HAS CONFESED. 

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS?

ANY IDEA WHAT LEO HAS TOLD ISHIKA?

DO SHARE YOUR VIEW.

TILL THEN LOVE YOU ALL.

**********************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 90.7K 106
BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour😊 As the name suggest Unwillingly but yours. Story of a simple yet my...
46.8K 2.4K 43
Pihu Sharma is a loving, kind, and sweet person. She belongs to a middle-class family who wants to marry their daughter to someone higher than their...
815K 26.4K 35
25 years old Shreya was living a normal life enjoying and celebrating every day except for the 8 hours of the day ruined by her boss or we can say bi...
1.7M 87.8K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...