female demon zenitsu au

De maja_kaminari111

zeko is a young, beautiful girl who lives with her grandfather, who is her sensei and older brother, what wil... Mai multe

~beginning~
~uppermons ~
~more uppermoons?!?!~
~depiction of the character~
~depiction of the character part 2~
A/N
~meting spy's~
very important A/N
I wanna ask(not a charper)
A/N again (sorry)
Mugen training
end

~the last spy~

137 1 0
De maja_kaminari111

Obanai POV.

Today is the day I meet the other spies. I know about the new uppermoons, and I know we have two other spies in the hashiras. Luckily , the master knows neither about the spies or about who the new uppermoons are. I'm going to get dressed and change shape, I'm getting hungry. But I have one more problem. I made a mistake. I fell something i didn't fell in a long time..... love .

~time skip~

Douma POV.

Tomika and Tokita have finally met Zeko! I can see that they like each other, Tomika is smiling! I haven't seen her smile since she told me her secret. Oh! how could i forget! Obanai will finally return to the infinity castle! I can't wait to meet her again! I was talking to myself when I heard a knock on the door. or rather in the wall because I do not have a door in the room. I turned to see none other than my scariest daughter. "Oba-san!" I shouted and hugged her. "hello Okata-sama" she said and hugged me lightly. "okata-sama..I have a big problem .." "what happened ???" I asked but she didn't answer, "We can go inside first??" she asked, I could see the fear and anxiety in her eyes. when we got to the sirodka she fell on my bed and started to cry "are you okay ?!" I ran to her and sat down next to her. "you can tell me anything" she put her head on my shoulder and started saying "I-I ... I fell  loveed again..''

A/N

all of this for today, as I said, the chapters will be shorter but I will try to do more of them Goodbye,dowidzenia ,Verabschiedung, 再見, Досвидания, до побачення, Aurevoir, Aloha, Adiós, さようなら、,안녕, Ahoj

words: 333

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

40.8K 2.4K 105
Donald Na's favorite place to order food from was, surprisingly, Ttosikki Chicken. But his favorite thing about the place wasn't their actual chicken...
25.4K 661 14
Dream's a tyrant and will be in Pandora's vault for his crimes But is that the case? What if someone made him do those crimes? What if someone wanted...
501K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
6.1K 185 21
Somewhere in the 1911's, demons roam around the lands of Japan. (Idk maybe also somewhere else) Tanjiro Kamado. A young boy with younger siblings to...