Love to Hate me

By JENLISAblinks100

Agent Manoban and Agent Young They hate each other but they have to work together. Undercover work, killing... More

Cast
2
3
4
5

1

295 19 48
By JENLISAblinks100

Lisa will be G!P in this but because of minors who read my books they'll be no smut. Just read for the story guys 🫣

Tiffany pov

Tiffany: I'm closing in.

I say into my ear piece.

Hyoyeon: target is approaching....

I ready for my signal. Hyoyeon is back at the headquarters as she looks on from the cameras.

Tiffany: signal when ready.

I calmly wait until I get signalled.

Hyoyeon: 3...2..1 now!

The door opens as the target enters. I sneak up behind him and twist his neck, he soon after fell to the floor. I smirk.

Tiffany: target cleared.

I take the hard drive from his suit pocket and leave the scene without being spotted.

Tiffany: agent T Kim, are you ready?

I say as I leave the building through the back exit.

The sports car stops In front of me. I get in.

Tiffany: got it.

I smile as I show Taeyeon the hard drive and she nods her head.

Taeyeon: successful as always.

I sit there smugly

Tiffany: can't wait to take this wig off.

We laugh as we head back to the headquarters.

Lisa pov

Me and bambam were at war. Papers everywhere, broken interior, broken whiskey bottles. It was a mess but hey where's the fun in it if it was any different.

The targets lands a couple of punches as we fight back.

Lisa: take that you fuckers.

I knee him in the abdomen as he groans in pain,

Bambam: this is mine.

Bambam takes the hard drive. I get my hands on the briefcase. I hit one of the guards over the head with it. Making sure every enemy is on the floor, in pain.

Lisa: agent Minnie now!

I say through the earpiece

Minnie: you guys have 10 seconds to get the hell out of there!

All the targets are on the floor in pain.

Lisa: Bam let's go!

Me and bambam run towards the big glass walls which leads to the outside.

Minnie: 5... 4... 3...2

Before Minnie finished her count me and Bambam break through the glass. We cover our faces as the glass shatters into millions of pieces around us.

We roll down the hill and straight into the black truck.

Sorn: buckle up guys.

Sorn says as she closes the door and Ten drives back to the headquarters.

Another successful mission.

Third person pov

At an Unknown location...

The agents are all supposed to gather in their bosses office.

They all slowly come in and take their seats at the large circlier table. The boss sitting at the head of the table.

Everyone but 6 agents were at the meeting. They're still finishing up their missions.

Teddy: we'll have to wait because Agent Young, Agent T Kim, Agent Bambam, Agent Lee, Agent Sorn and Agent Manoban aren't here yet.

Teddy looks at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon: sir Agent T Kim and Agent Young should be back any second they completed their mission.

Teddy nods as he looks at Minnie.

Minnie: same with Agent Manoban, Agent Sorn, Agent Bambam and Agent Lee sir.

Teddy smiles

Teddy: great they'll be here any minute now.

As he said that Tiffany and Teayeon enter the office. They just came back from their mission.

Teddy: how'd it go Agent Young, Agent Taeyeon?

Tiffany smiles as she hands Teddy the hard drive.

Tiffany: everything is complete sir, clean and undetected.

Tiffany and Taeyeon takes a seat between Hyoyeon and Jennie.

Teddy: as always.

Teddy chuckles then the last 4 Agents bust through the doors. Sorn and Ten calmly take a seat as Lisa and Bambam still felt the adrenaline from their mission.

Bambam: we killed that.

Bambam excitedly says as Lisa high fives him. They have bruises and cuts everywhere. Looks like they did an explosion with how their clothes were ripped.

Lisa: the way the building exploded and those assholes screamed.

Tiffany rolls her eyes at Lisa.

Teddy: I'm guessing the mission was a success.

Bambam hands the hard drive to Teddy along with the briefcase and nods as he takes his seat between Rosé and Irene.

Lisa: you bet boss.

Lisa says as she takes a seat next to between Madison and Minnie.

That was the difference between Tiffany and Lisa, Tiffany did things in a more organized fashion while Lisa would rather go to the extremes and out of instinct approach.

The one thing about Lisa and Tiffany's relationship is that they can't stand each other, even though they work in the same building, Lisa more so does anything to annoy Tiffany.

Teddy: great everyone is here... let me start off with thanking everyone on their great work.

Everyone claps and cheers making their boss laugh.

Teddy: ok that's enough... we're going to resign new partners. Agent Young and Agent Manoban will be working...

Teddy didn't even finish before Lisa and Tiffany jump out of their seats

Tiffany&Lisa: I CAN'T WORK WITH HER!!?

Teddy looks at the two Agents. The others chuckle watching as another Tiffany Vs Lisa argument is about to begin.

Lisa: I rather get eaten by wild bears then work with her sir.

Tiffany glares at Lisa

Tiffany: well I rather get bitten by a venomous snake than working with you idiot.

Teddy raises his hand for them to calm down.

Lisa: I thought I was going to work with Agent Beer for the next mission?!

Madison laughs

Teddy: seen as though you guys have taken a break from your personal relationship Agent Beer said it was better to not be partnered up with you.

Lisa looks towards Madison in disbelief and she shrugs back at Lisa.

Tiffany&Lisa: YOU SAID WHAT? 

Both saying towards Madison.

Madison: hey we both agreed to be mutual right?

Lisa shakes her head

Lisa: that was before me being paired with the devil!

Tiffany scoffs.

Tiffany: sir please tell me you're joking!

Teddy shakes his head

Teddy: this mission is a high profile mission and everyone will be involved but you and Agent Manoban will be the main Agents on this mission, so please work with each other professionally.

Tiffany and Lisa sit down with frowns on their faces. Almost like little children that got told off by their father for pulling each other's hair or something.

Seulgi: I guess it's time for lunch?

Rosé quickly gets out of her seat.

Teddy nods

Teddy: meet in exactly an hour for the mission brief, have a good lunch guys.

With that Teddy dismisses the Agents, Tiffany and Lisa storm out of the meeting room.

Tiffany pov

I'm in a room eating lunch with Jennie, Rosé, Jisoo, Irene, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Taeyeon, Seohyun and Madison.

Tiffany: I can't believe this!?

I'm ranting to some of my fellow agents. Why did this have to happen to me?

Yuri Yoona and Rosé didn't even pay attention as they're so into their food.

Sooyoung: Tiffany calm down it's just one mission, plus we're all working on it.

I roll my eyes, these guys are supposed to be my friends.

Tiffany: Madison how did you date Lisa for 2 years and not jump Infront of a bus or something? She's so annoying.

Madison laughs.

Madison: hey me and Lisa are still friends we broke up mutually, I think maybe you guys are actually crushing on each other.

Madison smugly says and I shake my head. Is she messing with me right now?

Jennie: makes sense.

I shoot a glare at Jennie

Tiffany: don't tell me you guys broke up because you think me and Lisa like each other?

That's crazy because I would never like someone so careless like Lisa. Yeah she's charming and sometimes cute but that doesn't out weigh how much of a jerk she is and how much she annoys me.

One time she shot my ex boyfriend in the foot for no reason and Another time she filled the whole inside of my car with pink slime for my birthday, I was so mad but don't worry I got my revenge on her.

Madison: don't be silly, me and Lisa broke up because we wanted different things, would I still fuck? Bet your ass I would.

I roll my eyes as Madison says she'll still sleep with Lisa even if they've broken up. Why would she torture herself like that?

Irene: we can all agree Lisa is a 10 and the way Madison says she's like in the bedroom, I think we all want a little taste.

The girls nod in agreement and look at each other. I almost vomited right then and there.

Tiffany: over my dead body! I would rather make out with Bambam. At least he's a kind and gentle unlike that bully.

Words can't describe the hate I have towards Lisa. Like all of her friends are the sweetest people ever and then there's the brat who is just pure evil.

Jisoo: just act professionally like Teddy said and that's it, it'll be over in no time.

I take a seat, I'm stressing because me and Lisa have 2 different types of work ethics.

Tiffany: can't anyone swap roles with me?

I beg and they all chuckle

Sunny: Tiff you're both dramatic plus you can't change because what Teddy says is final.

I roll my eyes as I angrily eat my food.

Yoona: can someone pass along the bread rolls, me, Yuri and Rosé are in need of them?

I sigh, I guess I'm stuck with this stupid mission.

Shall I shoot myself in foot to get out of this one?

No I can't do that, it's Lisa's job.

Lisa pov

I'm eating lunch with Seulgi, Bambam, Minnie, Sorn and Ten.

Lisa: I can't believe I'm working with that little devil.

I rant to my friends.

Bambam: come on you like her?

I glare at my bestfriend

Lisa: only because a woman is beautiful on the outside doesn't change the fact she's evil on the inside.

My friends smirk at each other

Lisa: what?

I look at them with confusion.

Minnie: so you admit she's beautiful.

They laugh and I shake my head

Lisa: you guys are missing the fact that I hate her guts, she can't keep up with me! She's to clean and sticks to the books while I'm more adventurous with my plans, it won't work.

My friends didn't seem to buy the fact I hate her but it's true I do. Yeah she's hot but that doesn't mean I have to like her.

Sorn: maybe just act professional

I chuckle.

Did you know that Tiffany broke into my house in the middle of the night, drank all of my chocolate milk and before she left, that evil animal trashed my whole downstairs area.

Another time she stole my cats and dyed all their fur green. She crossed the line. You might think why didn't I stop her, that's because I wasn't at home.

Tiffany is close to Madison and Madison let her in and she found those "pranks" funny. Madison said she didn't help but letting that brat into my home is helping her enough.

Lisa: by professional you mean annoy her until she steps back from the mission.

My friends shakes their heads. Before anyone says anything the double doors slide open and Madison appears.

Madison: I'm just hear to make some coffee.

Madison heads to the coffee machine and I walk towards her. I press her up against the counter.

Lisa: babe why didn't you have my back in that meeting.

Madison turns to me and smirks as she bites her lower lip.

Madison: and miss you getting all mad because you and Tiffany had to team up.

Madison chuckles.

Lisa: come on Mads.

I frown at her and she taps my face with her fingers

Madison: stop being a baby hon, just admit to each other you like each other.

I step back from Madison and cross my arms.

Lisa: everyone in this agency is about to get on my nerves, we don't like each other, I rather stay in an explosion then be with Tiffany.

My friends and Madison laugh.

Madison: yeah right.

Madison stirs her coffee before heading towards the automatic doors.

Madison: ciao guys.

Madison leaves. My friends laugh.

Bambam: even your ex thinks you like Agent young.

I'm glad my friends find this amusing

Lisa: shut up she's just teasing me.

I sit down at the table.

Seulgi: so Madison is now single right?

I glare at Seulgi, I saw her flirting with Madison this morning and I wasn't Happy about it.

Lisa: back off you don't date your friends ex. Plus it'll be a shame if Irene happen to find out about what I saw this morning.

Seulgi gulps

Seulgi: hey I'm messing around.

Yeah that's what I thought.

Sorn: hey guys we better head back to the meeting room to hear the mission brief.

We all check the Digital clock on the wall and nod.

Lisa: this is going to be a miserable mission.

////////////////

💭💭💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285 0 28
Y/n is a Secret agent, but who is he? He came towards you. Y/n: ''JUNGKOOK I SWEAR I WILL SHOOT, FUCKING ASSHOLE!!'' He holds your hand. You were abo...
309K 13.1K 19
"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling down his cheeks. "It must've been reall...
764 87 11
they need to discover the mystery of disappearance of the pretty girls and boys prisoners in the city jail. Then they will discover the dead bodies f...
10.7K 516 19
Lalisa Manoban a little girl from Thailand recently moved in South Korea with her mother. Leaving her father behind was difficult enough for her... L...