Like a Real Mom (transmigrati...

Af kittylove2022

Status : Completed Author : (开花不结果) Summary: He Xiaoyun transmigrated in the 70s and became the mother of the... Mere

Chapter 1: husband
Chapter 2: money
Chapter 3: sleep
Chapter 4: son
Chapter 5: Why
Chapter 6: Peek
Chapter 7: just watch
Chapter 8: rainy days
Chapter 9: Gift
Chapter 10: Rogue
Chapter 11: teasing
Chapter 12: Darkness
Chapter 13: Moved
Chapter 14: feed him
Chapter 15: birthday
Chapter 16: dating
Chapter 17: AWKWARD
Chapter 18: Reconciliation
Chapter 19: Blow
Chapter 20: holding hands
Chapter 21: under the lights
Chapter 22: look at him
Chapter 23: Pure
Chapter 24: Reluctant
Chapter 25: Ambiguous
Chapter 26: Letters
Chapter 27: Reply
Chapter 28: Eat melon
Chapter 29: silk scarf
Chapter 30: Mind
Chapter 31: Popular
Chapter 32: Mid-Autumn Festival
Chapter 33: happy event
Chapter 34: With the Army
Chapter 35: Sleeping
Chapter 36: Slimy
Chapter 37: Kiss
Chapter 38: tweeted
Chapter 39: Short Protection
Chapter 40: Hug
Chapter 41: arms
Chapter 42: night
Chapter 43: Cat winter
Chapter 44: .044 Warm Winter
Chapter 45: Good smell
Chapter 46: Thoughtful
Chapter 47: New Year
Chapter 49: alone
Chapter 50: feed her
Chapter 51: Protection
Chapter 52: is ok
Chapter 53: Love
Chapter 54: Love,love
Chapter 55: bit her
Chapter 56: Good News
Chapter 57: So handsome
Chapter 58: Love
Chapter 59: children
Chapter 60: home
Chapter 61: Peace of mind
Chapter 62: .Extra extra

Chapter 48: so crowded

496 10 0
Af kittylove2022

After the Chinese New Year, the days ran fast, and after the first month, the ice and snow began to melt. The letter from Qingshuihe said that the peach blossoms and apricot blossoms had already bloomed.

After cats for a winter, after the snow melted, He Xiaoyun would walk downstairs every day. She took a fancy to a vacant lot behind the family building and confirmed to Wei Jianwei that the land had no owner and was useless, so she went to the market to buy it. Sowed some vegetable seeds.

A few days later, the first batch of radish seedlings appeared. When the seedlings grew to more than ten centimeters in length, she cut them off. In addition to eating at home, she also gave some to the neighbors upstairs and downstairs, and then sprinkled them a second time. seed.

Xu Lanxiang, Huang Lizhen and others found her work very interesting. They planted some green onions and celery. Gradually, other people were also driven. There was a vegetable growing trend in the whole family building. The empty space was all divided by the women.

When He Xiaoyun's small vegetable garden had a similar scale, the day when Wei Jianwei home vacation came. She entrusted the vegetable plot to Xu Lanxiang and asked her to go out to the street with her to buy something for the family.

"I won't see you for some days, no wonder I can't bear it." Xu Lanxiang said while helping her choose fabrics.

In the past few months, He Xiaoyun has saved some cloth tickets. She plans to buy two pieces of cloth to make a piece of clothing for Wang Chunhua and Li Yuegui.

Hearing Xu Lanxiang's words, she said: "It's only ten or twenty days, just a blink of an eye."

Originally, she did not join the army. Wei Jianwei's annual vacation to visit her spouse was 30 days. Now there is only a vacation to visit her parents. Excluding the time on the way back, there are still 20 days.

"By the time Xiao Hang will not be there, Rong Rong will definitely read it to me, look at it, that kid is so annoying."

He Xiaoyun joked: "If my sister-in-law is willing, let Rongrong go home with me."

"I can't wait." Xu Lanxiang also smiled.

After choosing two pieces of cloth in colors suitable for the elders and patterns that are not available in small county towns, the two of them continued to shop in the store for a long time before buying everything.

Last time, He Xiaoyun took Wei Yuanhang out alone, cautiously along the way, not daring to get distracted, this time with Wei Jianwei, it was much easier.

When they arrived in the county, the genius had just been dimly lit. They took the first bus back to Qingshuihe. Although they didn't live here for a long time, He Xiaoyun still had something in her heart to finally return when looking at the familiar scenery outside the car window. The emotion of home.

"Are you tired?" Wei Jianwei asked her when she arrived at the commune and got off the car.

He Xiaoyun shook her head, looked at the green scenery all around, took a deep breath of fresh air, and smiled: "I feel full of energy. I can walk back and forth from here to home."

She bowed her head and asked Wei Yuanhang: "We are almost home. Do you know which way to go home?"

The three of them stood at the fork in the way from the commune back to the Qingshuihe brigade. Wei Yuanhang had visited this place several times before, but he was a little younger and had not returned home for more than half a year. Right now he hesitated for a while before pointing at it. One way, definitely said: "Go here!"

"Not bad." He Xiaoyun smiled and touched his head.

Wei Jianwei was carrying luggage, she led the children, and the three of them were walking on the yellow mud road in the country. The roadside was green and green weeds. The paddy fields on both sides were already filled with water. Not far from the mountains, the azaleas bloomed all over the mountains, blowing on their faces. In the wind, mixed with the fragrant fragrance of grapefruit flowers, it is a completely different color from the north in the late spring.

Not long after walking, I met two women who had finished washing their clothes. When they saw them, they yelled: "Jianwei and Xiaoyun are back? Yo, Xiaohang has grown so tall. It looks like the army's supporters!"

Wei Jianwei nodded with them, and He Xiaoyun asked Wei Yuanhang to call someone, and said with a smile: "Go home to eat sweets in a while."

"Going to go." The other party also smiled back.

The two of them walked far away, and the two of them looked back, one of them said to the other: "Did you see the shoes Xiaoyun was wearing?"

"I see, it's leather shoes, look at Lao Gui."

"More than that, I just smelled her body, there was still a fragrant smell, oh, this person went to the city, she is different from our country folks."

I met a lot of familiar people on the road and greeted everyone. Seeing his yard from a distance, Wei Yuanhang rushed over excitedly, shouting all the way: "Grandpa, grandma, we are back!"

Without shouting a few times, I saw Wang Chunhua hurriedly greet him from the room, her face was full of joy, and a few deep folds appeared at the corners of her eyes, and she held Wei Yuanhang in her arms, "You're back, You're back..."

He Xiaoyun also took a few steps to catch up, "Mom."

"Eh!" Wang Chunhua answered happily, looked at Wei Jianwei behind her, and said to the three of them, "You've been working **** the road. I'm all hungry. Come in and have some tea. Does Xiaohang miss Grandma?"

Wei Yuanhang nodded and counted with his fingers: "I think grandma, grandpa, uncle, auntie... so many!"

Wang Chunhua smiled straight at it, and put her arms around him without letting go.

Feng Qiuyue walked out holding her daughter, "You are back."

"Little sister!" Wei Yuanhang ran to Feng Qiuyue and jumped around her, "Little sister, brother is back!"

When they left, the little baby was just full moon, now more than seven months old, and she was white and fat. She heard Wei Yuanhang's voice, turned her head, and stared at him with sullen eyes.

The child said straightly: "Call brother, little sister, call brother!"

He Xiaoyun came over and said amused: "Little sister can't speak yet."

She called to her sister-in-law, clapped her hands at the little baby, and tried to hug her, her small limp body leaning in her arms, not crying or making trouble, making people feel soft.

Wei Yuanhang hugged her thigh, "Mom, let me see my little sister, let me see."

He Xiaoyun had to squat down to show him, "Be careful, don't hurt your little sister."

Wei Jianwei also called his mother and sister-in-law, and asked Wang Chunhua: "Where is Dad?"

"Your dad and Jianguo went to see the seedlings in the fields. That stinky boy from Jianhua ran out every day recently. He didn't know what he was going to do. If you want me to tell me, I have to get someone to introduce him to a girl, otherwise he can't settle down. You and Xiaoyun will take a break first, and I will cook the noodles."

While Wang Chunhua was talking about it, she walked to the kitchen, and Feng Qiuyue saw her daughter in He Xiaoyun's hands obediently, so she followed up and helped.

Wei Yuanhang looked at his little sister for a while, and saw that she couldn't talk, and couldn't play with him, and soon lost interest, so he ran to the next door to find Yanyan.

He Xiaoyun returned to the room with Wei Jianwei with her baby. Although there was no one for several months, the room was still very clean and there was no dust on the table. She sat on the bed, pressed the bed with her hand, and sighed, "It's the same as before we left."

Wei Jianwei took out the things in his duffel bag, put the gifts for his family on the table, put the clothes in the cupboard, and walked over to sit next to her after packing.

"Let's eat the noodles, sleep for a while?" On the train last night, there was so much noisy that I couldn't get a good rest.

He Xiaoyun said: "Let's talk about it, now I'm quite energetic."

She put the baby on the bed and saw that she was able to sit firmly, so she took a corner of the quilt to tease her.

Wei Jianwei hugged her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"You're so heavy." He Xiaoyun moved, complaining as if true or false, and then asked, "Are you tired? If you are tired, go to bed first."

"Waiting for you to sleep together." Wei Jianwei said, exhaling all the breath in her ears.

He Xiaoyun gave him a push, "Itching...who wants to sleep with you."

Not only did Wei Jianwei not be pushed away, but he held his arms tighter.

The little baby yelled suddenly, with bright eyes looking at the door. He Xiaoyun followed her gaze and saw Feng Qiuyue standing there, looking at them in a strange way.

She hurried away from Wei Jianwei and stood up, her face a little hot. Although she was used to Wei Jianwei's cuddling, she was seen by the family, that was another matter.

Feng Qiuyue didn't come in either, she stood outside the door and smiled and said, "The noodles are cooked, and my mom wants me to call you to eat."

"Trouble my sister-in-law." He Xiaoyun handed the little baby to her, not ashamed to see her expression, and hurried to the hall.

After eating the noodles, she took out the presents. In addition to the cloth for Wang Chunhua, there was also Feng Qiuyue's face cream. The men in the family had a belt and a pair of beautiful shoes for the baby.

Wang Chunhua cherished the fabric, but shook her head and said, "What do you buy these for? What a waste."

He Xiaoyun just laughed.

Feng Qiuyue said to He Xiaoyun: "Don't look at your mother's words, you are actually happy in your heart."

She lowered her head and shook the daughter in her arms, "Look at her. Auntie bought us a lot of gifts. Say thank you auntie."

"Huh?" The little doll bit her finger outside.

He Xiaoyun squeezed her little face affectionately, "Can you speak?"

"It's early, now I can only babble." Feng Qiuyue said.

After talking for a while, Wang Chunhua asked them to take a break, and He Xiaoyun was also a little sleepy now, so she took Wei Yuanhang back to her room.

The little fat man saw the familiar bed, took off his shoes and jumped on it, jumping and jumping on it.

"Mom, it's our bed!"

"Do you know now? Stop jumping, lie down and sleep."

As soon as she took off the child's clothes, Wei Jianwei walked in and saw that Wei Yuanhang was about to lie in the middle, and said to him, "Lie down inside."

Then he sat down on the edge of the bed and started to take off his shoes and coat.

Wei Yuanhang widened his eyes to look at him, his face was full of sincere confusion, "Isn't Dad sleeping on the ground?"

"Puff..." He Xiaoyun laughed.

Wei Jianwei glanced at her and said to his son: "I will sleep in bed from now on."

The child was still a little puzzled. He remembered that when he was at home before, his father always slept on the ground.

Before he could ask more questions, Wei Jianwei was already lying down. The bed at home was slightly smaller than that of the army. His shoulders were wide and the legs were long. He occupied almost half of it by himself. He Xiaoyun was lying in the middle, Wei Yuanhang was at the innermost side and turned over. The body is about to be clamped to the wall.

The child didn't sleep well. He used to like to roll around on the bed. Now that he can't roll, he is a little unhappy and complained to his mother: "Mom, it's so crowded."

"Don't roll, stop squeezing." He Xiaoyun patted his belly, turned her head, squeezed a smile and whispered to Wei Jianwei, "Have you heard? It's so crowded."

Wei Jianwei turned sideways and took her into his arms. The two of them were one big and the other small, and she was almost perfectly embedded in his arms.

"It's a bit crowded." Wei Jianwei looked at his son who didn't know anything.

Before in the army, the child was too young to be separated and let him sleep alone. Now that there are so many people in the family, he is taken out and casually stuffed into Wei Jianhua's bed so that he will not be squeezed.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.6M 172K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
108K 2.7K 60
In the past life, Mu Qing Xin was an unknown citizen who met countless of scumbags on blind dates Once she transmigrated to the interstellar, she bec...
3.8K 63 5
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Three of the best agents from Lysander labs are sent to ca...
94.6K 1.6K 200
Book 5 Back in 1996, the eldest daughter of Oldman Xie's Family, Xie Wanying, said that she wanted to be a surgeon, to which many people laughed at h...