Annoyingly Yours โšŠ Nishimura...

By solivagante

Park Minji just wanted to get through the school year with a flying high scores in every exams. However that'... More

โœ— intro โœ—
โœ— playlist โœ—
โœ— side characters โœ—
โœ— prologue โœ—
โœ— one โœ—
โœ— two โœ—
โœ— three โœ—
โœ— four โœ—
โœ— five โœ—
โœ— six โœ—
โœ— seven โœ—
โœ— eight โœ—
โœ— nine โœ—
โœ— ten โœ—
โœ— eleven โœ—
โœ— twelve โœ—
โœ— thirteen โœ—
โœ— fourteen โœ—
โœ— fifteenโœ—
โœ— sixteen โœ—
โœ— seventeen โœ—
โœ— eighteen โœ—
โœ— nineteen โœ—
โœ— twenty โœ—
โœ— twenty one โœ—
โœ— twenty two โœ—
โœ— twenty three โœ—
โœ— twenty four โœ—
โœ— twenty five โœ—
โœ— twenty six โœ—
โœ— twenty seven โœ—
โœ— twenty eight โœ—
โœ— twenty nine โœ—
โœ— thirty โœ—
โœ— thirty one โœ—
โœ— thirty two โœ—
โœ— thirty three โœ—
โœ— thirty four โœ—
โœ— thirty five โœ—
โœ— thirty six โœ—
โœ— thirty seven โœ—
โœ— thirty nine โœ—
โœ— forty โœ—
โœ— forty one โœ—
โœ— forty two โœ—
โœ— forty three โœ—
โœ— forty four โœ—
โœ— forty five โœ—
โœ— forty six โœ—
โœ— forty seven โœ—
โœ— forty eight โœ—
โœ— forty nine โœ—
โœ— fifty โœ—
โœ— epilogue โœ—
โœ— bonus chapter โœ—
โœ— other books coming for this series โœ—

โœ— thirty eight โœ—

5.9K 271 136
By solivagante

⚊ chapter thirty eight

And what do we do when we're feeling stressed out?

Watch a murder documentary that you somehow saved offline in your Youtube app and then plan how you'd do it without getting caught.

Many might disagree wih my plan, but that's all I have right now in mind.

Plus, it's easier to get it in action when the whole floor we were in is painted in nothing but inkly black of dark stormy night.

If it wasn't for Nishimura clinging onto me like a baby monkey, then I would've killed him but he's too sweet right now and I can't do anything about if I'm too weak for this cute giant shit.

The storm was getting worse and the power had yet to return. I was continously checking my phone for any warnings in case we got sunk in here and die because of the flooding.

But none appeared even though the trees around the building were hitting the walls and windows aggressively. Maybe I was exaggerating but I swear they remind of the Whomping Willow from Harry Potter.

I fear their branches would break through the glasses, get one of us and throw us high to be devoured if a tornado can happen in this city.

If it can, then the tree should grab Nishimura instead of me. I still have a lot of dreams to grab, oh my Lord Jesus!

"Are you sure we shouldn't leave?", I asked to Ni-ki. We were now leaning against the wall, the farthest from the windows.

"Would you like for us to drive in my motorcycle in this weather?", he replied sarcastically.

I shook my head, "No"

"Then no", is all he said. I huffed but he didn't even budge from beside me.

He even warned me not to use my phone or else the thunder might strike us here.

Any of my friends still hadn't replied to my messages, so I sent an alarming text in our group chat and finally did Chenle reply, telling me they were safe in Sunhee's house and they'd call me once things settle down.

I did not know what that meant for their party, but it was enough for me for the time being.

Ni-ki is now opening a packet of gummy bear, "You know", he spoke, catching my attention, "When I was younger, I used to cry during thunderstorms"

My chest shook with a laugh, "Oh really?"

"Oh yeah", He nodded and handing the gummies to me, "My mom would hold me and my dad would just be scolding me in the background for not being a good example to my younger sister"

I sank against him, in his shoulder as he told me about his childhood. I thought about what his family is like and how could they let him to live alone here while they're in Japan?

"Are you going to cry now? Because let me tell you how I'm not good at comforting a person", I admitted nonchalantly.

He let out a short laugh, "I'm sure you would still hug me once I started to sob"

"I don't think so", I countered back.

From the flashlight in his phone that he placed against a desk's leg to face us, I was able to see a look of mischief crossed his face before he hid behind his hands and made a loud bawling sound.

"Ni-ki, this is no time for jokes", I drew in a dramatic breath. Don't tell me he was being serious?

His shoulders shook with vigor as he tilt toward me. The weight of his body rammed into me and I put my hands out to hold him up, but the closer he leaned, the further I fell. The back of his head landed on my lap eventually.

I groaned, pushing myself upright against the wall, but laughter echoed in the cold air, "You big baby"

His head was snug in my lap and I placed one hand to play with his hair, I had long been wanting to see what it feels like in my touch. He spread his fingers to peek at me. The phone's light caught his eye and the gleam of something inside.

"So the big baby isn't crying, huh?", I pointed out while my wandering hand is sliding down to his face.

"Who's the big baby?", He scooted closer to my touch and I had to stop myself from smiling as I caress his cheek.

Every part of me wanted to be annoyed. To push his head off my lap. But this was like the first time I appreciated a guy's beauty for real, to have him let me touch his face and to feel the shape of his cheeks quirking up as he smiles at me, so I let him stay in my lap.

He removed his hands from his face, a content smile embellished on his lips, "I never thought you would be this touchy tonight"

I rolled my eyes, "You should feel lucky because I've never done this to anyone"

His brows furrowed, "Have you ever dated before? Is someone else pursuing you? Do I need to fight someone?"

My muscles rippled from laughter, "Oh, if you only knew how I never take anyone seriously before. Ask it to Sunghoon. He'd been long berating me for rejecting all of the boys who wanted to take it to the next level"

I bit my cheeks the moment the words came out.

"For your information, Minji, I know", his voice was slow as he said it, "I don't have to say much but I asked him a lot about you", my cheeks turned red as he paused and chuckled, "And you know what your cousin is like. He can be talkative if he wants to"

Heat bloomed across my forehead and it looks like my first victim if I became a murderer isn't Nishimura Riki after all.

"I would punch you in the throat any second now if you keep talking"

He cackled, "By the way, I realized you finally called me Ni-ki today"

He sat up, leaving my lap alone. Our faces were level as he was the one to touch my cheek this time. My breath got stuck in my throat as his eyes scanned on my face and landed on my lips.

He looked at me with such eagerness that I'm dying inside and it's not because of wanting the same.

It's because I knew he just have to go for it and I would let him.

I am pretty much 3% human and 97% stressed out in this exact moment.

"What if I told you I wanted to really kiss you?", Ni-ki's thumb brushed my bottom lip and suddenly even if it's cold everywhere, it's getting hotter in here.

"Is that all you ever want to do?", I started before reminding him, "Because of that need, we were here now, stuck in the middle of a storm inside our school"

Fuck you Minji.. for ruining the mood!

I thought he would pull away and yet a slender smile appeared. He cupped my face as if he knew the dilemma running through my head, "That's okay. I will get it one way or another. We have a long night ahead of us"

My heartbeat wildly and these were the moments in which I hated myself because I could kiss some boys like Jungwon and not care but when it comes to this one, to Nishimura Riki, it's giving me these fluttering feelings in my stomach.

What do they call it? Butterflies? Can I digest it for it to fucking stop?

Ni-ki stared then stare at the floor, "Have I ever told you how it feels ironic to be in an art class of all the rooms we could be in?"

I wasn't one to pressed people about their personal stories, but if it's them willing to share it then I would listen.

"I actually liked to sketch or paint something", he pointed at the canvases scattered around us, "My dad always questions it. Like he never forgot to tell me it wouldn't bring me anywhere in my life until I just give up and do it behind his back", he chuckled bitterly.

Then I thought about my own dad and my smile faltered, "My dad isn't the same as yours. He used to paint us and teach me to draw something even though I'm the worst and never got his artistic hand"

"Used to?", he repeated curiously.

"He passed away, Ni-ki, a few years ago. In an accident due to being drunk and the rest of my family and I are with him. That's why I usually blacked out, some after effects of it, I guess"

Nishimura stared at me like he'd seen a ghost, and I added, "But I'm doing well if you can see. My Aunt Sooyin never let me feel alone. She did everything for me"

I drew in a deep breath. I'm not sure why I spilled my guts to him.

"I know", he said and I stayed silent.

"After you kissed me that night, you were calling for some names and so I asked about it to Sunghoon hyung"

It surprised me, so I asked, "What did he tell you?"

"Everything"

I rested against the wall and watched the light of his phone flicker as the storm raged on, "How come you never told me until now?"

He finally smiled, "I'm waiting for you to open up about it yourself"

We both sat in silence absorbing the information we learned about each other. Aside from what I heard from the others and my cousin, I knew nothing special about him. I guess he could say the same to me until tonight.

I didn't know how I portrayed myself to others. Cold? Noisy? Shameless Fool? I knew I had a resting bitch face, but I didn't know why I still gained friends despite of appearing intimidating for some people.

Let's just say I bear the same brows tha Sunghoon have and if you thought him scary when he's frowning, I'm much worse.

At least that's how I see myself in my point of view.

"What time is it?", I changed the subject away from the serious topic.

"Kiss me first", he began, ignoring my question.

But I ignored this demand and answered myself, "7:29 pm. We're going to be here forever", I whined.

"But be honest with me, do you like me? Are you for some reason is attracted to me? Do you see me as someone you would like to annoy for the rest of the year?"

Thunders boomed outside, followed by a flash of lightning, causing for me to laugh as I said, "Even the thunder is getting offended by your confidence the size of your height"

His phone turned off as he set it down the floor and my grip tightened on mine as he inched closer. I didn't know what he was up to, but my body is screaming for me to stay still.

Here we go again.. Park Minji giving up on her last piece of common sense.

Then his fingers fan up over my chin and I brought a hand over my mouth, acting nonchalant, "I'm still not letting you kiss me", I said after a moment.

"I'm not going to kiss you", he said and I have questions screaming in my head, "I'm just only looking at you"

But he looked for far too long, because those stubborn butterflies that I want to digest and dump in the toilet bowl were uncontrollable now and they whispered for me to stop being prideful and just grab him for a kiss.

Once again, I was battling between the devil and angel talking in either side of my ears.

The little devil is shouting for me to shut up and kiss him.

The little angel is begging for me to be sane and keep him asking for it.

Who do I choose? Who is right? Who can bring me to heaven and hell?

Nishimura's eyes opened wider when I was about to grab him for what he was asking for, ready for it clearly, but then my phone rang and he can suddenly hear me cursing the whole world as I pulled away from him.

Seeing my cousin's name on the screen had never made me even more bitter.

Park Sunghoon is like that person who showed up to your party uninvited. Like probably you'll allow it for being a decent human being.

But honestly, how rude of you my dear cousin to be calling me at the wrong time.

next chapter

i find it quite funny how they've been trying to go for a kiss twice now and anyone is always there to disturb them at the exact wrong timing.

what do you think of park sunghoon as her cousin?

well, this is really the last update now. i'm currently hiding in a quiet corner and doesn't even know a lot of people here so i'm writing instead as if pretending i'm busy texting someone else.

don't forget to vote & comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7.2K 48
This is a story by White Angel of Auralon accessible on Fanfiction.net, I'm just bringing it over to a more comfortable platform. Naruto has a big se...
95.3K 3.1K 46
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง". -๐’ฅ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
78.8K 5.4K 51
โWhy do you like me?โž The girl with the sparkling eyes asked. โBecause you make me happy. And I want to make you happy too.โž One said. โI couldn't b...