A Trip To Hell

By Jenikim7

Her: "Ahhhhh" I screamed when he forced himself inside me again. I can't take this anymore. I have lost the c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
*Sneak Peek*
Available Platforms
ANNOUNCEMENT
Epilogue 3
New Story Alert

Chapter 7

5.7K 187 79
By Jenikim7

💥Please do vote and share my story🙏🏻

******************************************

His POV:

I woke up feeling good after long time. Just in time my annoying alarm clock ringed blasting my ears. I slammed my hand over it and got up.

I hope she got my message loud and clear. The look on her face was worth damn every penny. I chuckled when I thought about it yesterday was so fun.

Urgh good god damn her body it looks so delicious. Just thinking about it made my groin hard. I did not expected that would happen. It was an add on which I never expected. She was so damn perfect.... oh fuck it SHE IS PERFECT.

Well now time to see my baby girl. I took a quick shower and came to my wardrobe to change dress. I slide it and walked inside, smiling at a picture of my witch.

My Witch. My Damnation. My Destruction.
My Light. My Angel. My Baby Girl.

I have a hundreds of photos of her in my walk-in wardrobe. I don't want others to look at her. So I hided her photos here. I don't want my parents or anyone to find it. Obviously they will know about her but not like this.

They will think of me as a creepy stalker.

Aren't you?

Nah!!

I slowly graced at her picture and smiled wow isn't she a epitome of beauty. She's so beautiful. Slipping on a light blue shirt and black jean. I went to my shoes rack, I grabbed my white sneakers and my car keys from the bedside table and left.

I humming to my favorite song while driving my car to our college.

"Baby, baby, I feel crazy
Up all night, all night and every day
Give me something, oh, but you say nothing
What is happening to me?

I don't wanna live forever, 'cause I know I'll be living in vain
And I don't wanna fit wherever
I just wanna keep calling your name until you come back home"

This song perfectly suits us. I really don't know what's happening to me but I'm loving it. I just can't wait to make her mine.

Soon I reached our college. I need to see her but I really hope it doesn't end up like last time I hated it. I really wanted to kill him then and there.

I parked my car and went to find my cute little witch. Ah there she is. Looking so lovely with her annoying best friend.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder disturbing me. Who the hell was that? I turned around only to regret.

"Hey man! Where were you all these days? It was so hard to find you. What happened? Is everything alright?"

There he is! My so called best friend.

Aarav!

Ah you all shocked? Well yeah he's my best friend unfortunately but he doesn't know my obsession over Ayla. Actually even I never expected it to happen.

It just.. how do I say? Mmm yaa it happened out of nowhere. One look at her I was gone case. His gang knows me but she doesn't even acknowledge me. For her Aarav was her prince charming.

Like hell I would let that happen. I'll happily be her devil if that's what she wants.

After I got to know that she liked him I started to hate him. I got so jealous of him. I know it's not his fault but then later he also started to like her. He fucking told me that and boom that was enough for me to hate him.

He shaked me and waved his hand infront me asking "Hey earth to buddy!! Why are you glaring at me like that"

I raised my eyes while asking "Like what?"

He chuckled saying "Like I stoled your favorite candy?"

Mmm exactly motherfucker you are kinda stealing her from me but I wont let that happen.

"See you're again doing that"

"What no no not like that. You know about my dad he wants me to do internship in his office, so I'm kinda busy with that shit"

"Oh man, it sucks to hear but you're only in final year nah then why this soon cause you said you're planning to do masters then what happened?"

"Yeah exactly I want to do masters but my dad doesn't. He just wants me to join the company as early as possible"

"Oh he really wants make you a CEO huh?"

"As if I care! I want to start my own but I guess he won't let me. Let's see."

"Aaraaavvv" We heard a very high pitched voice. We turned towards that voice only to see Vijay this idiot alway gets hyper for nothing.

He came and stood next to us "Hey how are you doing? Long time no see?"

"Yeah was busy with something"

I then turned to Aarav and said "Ok see you guys later! Have class to attend. Bye"

They said bye and I turned to leave not before looking at my baby girl. She's so engrossed in her record.

I was going to leave the cafeteria when I heard Aarav calling me again.

I groaned mentally now what does he want.

I changed my poker face to smiling face and turned towards him, asked what.

He said something that made me so happy because it might be the right time to execute my second plan.

"Hey wanna come to birthday party? Its Ayla's best friend birthday tomorrow. Will send you the address details through WhatsApp. Do come ok"

Ah!!!! how did I forgot they all took leaves for 2 days today and tomorrow, but unfortunately their guide asked them to come immediately for few hours to complete some record works.

My luck and their loss. I got this wonderful opportunity.

"Mmm I'll think about it" I said playing hard to agree.

"Hey come on man you're not coming to any of the gatherings. It's been so long come please" Vijay made a puppy face while asking.

Did he just.. ok whatever

Aarav nodded while saying "Yeah man! come on! forget about everything and let's enjoy our time tomorrow. It will be blast"

I sighed "Ok sure guys I will be there"

They both smiled and turned around to leave while saying bye to me. I smirked at their naivety.

Let's excute the second plan of mine. Have to do some arrangements.

Once again I looked at her.

I'll do anything to be with her.

Since the day I saw her those are my thoughts. Every fucking seconds she's on my mind. I tell you she's a witch.

My witch (my mind voice)

I grunt at my thoughts. I don't know what spell she has casted on me but I'm whipped and I love the effect she have on me.

I don't know what's this feeling but I know one thing that I want her. I don't believe in love. I guess it's attraction that's pulling me towards her. I'm definitely not a manwhore or womenizer but this girl is attracting me in a way that no one has ever dared too.

I won't say she's the most beautiful girl in the entire world but yeah she's so damn perfect and beautiful to me. The first few times I tried to ignore it but the more I tried to ignore it the more she's pulling me towards her.

But what say she's not even glancing at me. I guess I have to do something that would make her look at me. Her thoughts should be surrounded by me and for that I have to do something.

If only she knows the things that I wanna do with her. She will run away from me but like hell I would allow that to happen.

Wait and watch baby girl soon tomorrow you will be mine.

You're mine to fuck, mine to hold and mine to do every single thing!!

Only mine!!

I will lock you in my cage forever'

See you soon baby girl.

******************************************

Song Name : I Don't Wanna Live Forever
Artist: Taylor Swift and Zayn

✨Hi guys,

✨How was his pov?

✨Do you guys like it??

✨Let me know!!

🙏🏻Please do vote and share my story guys

Until next time,
Jenikim7❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 713 31
Chuuya is missing and Dazai has been requested to search for him. Atsushi and Akutagawa are getting closer but something may help or hurt the pair. T...
50K 1.6K 37
*Previously known as YOU ARE JUST MINE!♥* Alizey Tariq. An 18-year-old university girl, the apple of everyone's eyes, the best daughter, not only an...
84.8K 6.2K 50
"Is she mine?" Freen asked with shaky hands watching the little kid playing on the playground. Her hair cascade on her shoulders, her eyes were brown...
552K 13.2K 23
Warning ⚠️ Book will contain mature content 😈 Force scene 🔞 And abusive secen 😗 Read at your own risk 😉 ...