Kiyotaka Of Class B ( Year 2 )

By GiKaRa_

I can't believe i'm saying this. But this is the sequel of my fic 'Kiyotaka of Class B ( Year 1 )' and the se... More

Prologue
Prologue 2
Vol 1 Chap 1 : Co-ed Deluxe
Vol 1 Chap 2 : Partnering exam
Vol 1 Chap 3 : Amasawa Ichika
V1 Chap 4.5 : A Wild Appearance
V1 Chap 5 : Partnerships
V1 Chap 6 : Flaws of the Masterpiece
V1 Chap 6.5
V1 Chap 7 : Nanase Tsubasa
V1 Chap 8 : A Helping Hand.
V1 Chap 9 : Results
Amasawa Ichika SS - Union
Ichinose Honami SS - Longing
Horikita Suzune SS - Dread
V2 Chap 1 : The Threat
V2 Chap 2 : The Reactions
V2 Chap 3 : 'This isn't over'
V2 Chap 4 : Relationships
V2 Chap 5 : The Deciding Battle
V2 Chap 6 : Broken
V2 Chap 6.5 : Frustration.... Evil
V2 Chap 7 : One step closer..
V2 Chap 8 : Moving out... (Gone Wrong)
V2 Chap 8.5: The First Anniversary
Vol 2 Chap 8.75: Ichika vs Honami
Vol 2 Chapter 9: The Meeting
Karuizawa Kei Soliloquy
Vol 3 Chap 0: Recap
Vol 3 Chap 1
Vol 3 Chap 2

Vol 1 Chap 4 : The meet and Greet

4K 146 45
By GiKaRa_

" Kiyotaka~! " Standing in front of the Class's doorway, Honami quickly approached me as soon as I sprung into her sight with a small dazzling smile. Her dim searching eyes a moment ago instantly started gleaming as she snapped out of her distressed state.

Her hands slightly rose up when we were in an approximate distance. However, she quickly put them back with a small awkward sigh. I immediately took note of this and took a step forward while raising my own hands and giving her a hug.

" Sorry to keep you waiting Honami, I'm back " I softly spoke while gently rubbing both of my on her back, caressing her as I slightly tilted my head to lean on her. She stood stiff for a moment before reciprocating my hug too, allowing me to hold her on my embrace.

I was well aware of the fact that my decision to leave and go out with Amasawa would leave her stressed out. Nevertheless, it had to be done. Honami didn't want to make herself look desperate by giving me a hug, so I stepped out and gave her my own.

" Nah~ It's okay Kiyotaka, don't apologize~ " Honami's uneasiness completely vanished as she completely relaxed on my arms and held me more tightly, while speaking in a warm comforting tone. We stayed connected for a while, enjoying each other's embrace before quickly separating and standing close. " But don't leave me out for a while~ I almost got kidnapped~ "

" I se- Wait what ? " I was about to let go of her until she uttered those words and my expression slightly dimmed with seriousness. However, I noticed how her pout started puffing even more, as if trying to overwhelm her smile. At this, my face dropped into a dead look as a chuckle escaped her mouth.

She was about to speak. However, her eyes instinctively darted towards the side and immediately cut herself off. Her delighted and joyful expression slowly morphed into an unreadable one as she stared at the little devil creeping up

" Fufufu~ That wasn't a very nice reaction~ Ho~na~mi~sen~pai~! " Amasawa with a small grin emerged from my side, her grin widened into her devilish one as she joined a staring competition with Honami who wasn't happy at all upon seeing her.

" Kiyotaka, what is she doing here ? " Honami's asked me without taking her eyes off Amasawa and observed her with a calculative gaze. I was about to speak but immediately got cut off by the latter.

" Can't I go for a walk with my favorite Senpai~? " Amasawa frowned. Questioning like a child who got oppressed from having their favorite toys.

" No, you are a menace " Honami hissed, with an antagonizing gleam on her eyes. To which Amasawa smirked at

" We didn't really go for a walk " I intervened. Stopping both of them from going further and gathering their gazes " We just discussed the conditions of our partnership "

" So she is your partner ? " I nodded. " I see... "

Honami's expression softened as a smile crept back into her face, she smiled at me before shifting her eyes towards Amasawa and smiling at her too.

" Thank you for accepting Kiyotaka as your partner in this exam, Amasawa-san " Honami bowed lightly, showing her gratitude towards Amasawa

" Don't worry Ichinose-senpai~ " Amasawa smiled back at Honami while waving her hands off in front of her. Honami's smile widened a little, and so did Amasawa. " I have paid Kiyotaka-senpai~ Properly for this~ so there is no need to thank me~ "

She darted her eyes and winked at me, with a flirtatious smug on her face. By the time she did this, Honami's face has already dropped as she started emitting a very ominous aura. She shifted her eyes towards me as well to which I responded with a head shake, falsifying the small misunderstanding Amasawa caused.

" You are truly a menace "

" Fufu~ "

While the girls were quarreling, I glanced towards the Class's front door where I only saw the front rows through the windows. I instantly connected the dots and glanced at Honami

" Honami where are our Classmates ? " She immediately stopped arguing and looked towards me with a curious glint. However, as her eyes met mine they immediately shot up in realization.

" Oh~ I forgot to tell you~ " Honami expressed with a small surprise. Before moving close and starting to drag my arm " We have relocated somewhere else to execute our plan~ "

" Plan ? " Honami nodded as she kept dragging me through the hallway. Amasawa curiously followed us around which Honami didn't seem to really mind, probably since she is my partner.

Moments later, we arrived in front of the Gymnasium's doorway where Honami excitedly slid the door open, revealing a few dozen of students I recognized as my classmates who were all doing what it seems to be prep work.

" Right~ since you were away when I performed the explanation, I'm gonna start explaining again~ " Honami stepped inside of doorway and turned around, with a confident smile she said- " This is what I call... The meet and greet....

The bustling atmosphere of the gymnasium kept getting more active as the students of both the first and the second years were immersed in their chatters, in this gymnasium no'1 of the advanced nurturing high school.

Much like the other students, I too was immersed in my own chatter, trying to improve my communication skills while making acquaintances in the process. In this certain occasion known as the meet and greet

The meet and greet is an event orchestrated by Honami in order to create bonds between our class and the first-years and bridge our year gap level, it's basically a place where you get to make friends while actively searching for a partner for the upcoming special exam

After getting the consent of the School to use the gymnasium, we have finished the initial steps 2 hours ago and posted a public invitation. Since then, the room has been slowly but surely flooding with students, from both year levels

Honami has created this event specifically for our class. However, she didn't seem to really mind the presence of other classes. There is no real way to kick them out even when they are clearly working as spies, so it's better to roll with it in any case.

Speaking of spies, Honami used the students who aren't as adept as the others in communication skills to spy on the other classes's movements, students like Himeno are relaying information directly to her. They didn't have to worry on securing partners, since we are working to cover all 42 students of our Class

This was some great usage of human resources by Honami, she completely understood that her plan isn't perfect and worked to fill in the gaps using the inept students. I have done something similar too, by sending Kouenji on a little scouting mission.

" Ummm~ Ayanokouji-senpai... " The girl in front of me coyly started rubbing her fingers together while hanging her head low, seemingly embarrassed about something. She has a waist length brown hair one was covering one of her eyes. " W-Would you please.... be my partner on this exam ? "

She seems to be one of those shy introverted types, the ones like Shiranami back at the start of our first-year. So for her to come up and utter such a request takes a lot of courage

" I'm sorry, but I already have someone in mind. " Nevertheless, with a bold smile on my face, I willingly broke the 42nd heart today.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, this was victim number 42 that I broke today, and by I broke I mean rejected their request for partnership. It was to be expected that I get a lot of invitations since I hold the highest academical rating on the entire second-grade. However..

" O-Oh.. Umm~ Ok " She immediately took some steps back and left, not before giving me small waves.

However, what was not expected, is that almost all of them are from the same class.

The meet and greet is attended by students from the Freshmen and the Sophomore year levels, across all 4 Class ranks. However, the class with the most attendance on the First-years, is Class 1-D

Class 1-D Ironically beat our own Class, attending with all of their students except for 2. However, all of those 38 Students came and made contact with me, requesting to be my partner whether they were Academically gifted or not.

I briefly glanced towards Amasawa who seems to be doing her own observations too. She was present from the opening and I have kept a close eye on her ever since then, she was pretty much scrolling through her phone the whole time or greeting some people, other than that she was pretty passive.

" Psst~ Kiyotaka~ " Honami reached out to me with a wave, catching my attention before gesturing me to come closer to her, while holding her phone on her free hand. I immediately obliged and picked up my pace, before landing right beside her. " We have received new information~ "

From my side, she showed me her phone where a bunch of texts and images popped up as she kept slowly scrolling through the chat box, allowing me to register information.

" Seems that Sakayanagi has started moving " I mused.

" Mhm~ " Honami gave me a nod as she retracted her phone back and scrolled through some more messages to show them to me. " It seems that they are playing the money game~ "

They were all pretty much the same thing, relaying similar type of information. There were pictures showing Sakayanagi's subordinates talking with some first-years with a high Academical rating and striking some deals with them, one of our spies was brave enough to ask them for the details and they were told to pay up for the information.

One small detail to mention is how feisty and stubborn the first-years are, considering this is the first month of the school they are a bit too coordinated and aware of how the school system works

This was one small thing I confirmed through Amasawa about the Special dorms when nobody from the first-years have rented it. It was the small prediction I got wrong by expecting at least a dozen of them going for the deal. However, once you understand that the school system was explained to them, it would all make sense

Surprisingly, Honami also found out about this. However, through a different way. She deduced it from the fact that the first-years are going through a special exam by their first month of the school and backed it up by this seemingly omniscient behavior of them.

" Now that we know about Sakayanagi, did you receive info about Ryuuen ? " I inquired. Honami scrolled through her messages and answered later

" No, I can't find any " Hmm... Weird

I glanced around the gymnasium where a small group of Class C students were having a chat with their first-year counterparts. There is a decent amount of them scattered through the gymnasium, and they didn't seem to be here for trouble either.

" Ignoring Ryuuen, what do you intend to do with Sakayanagi ? "

Honami has managed to secure the batch of the academically gifted students that offered themselves for free during this event. However, Sakayanagi is easily outpacing her in this race towards grasping the competent.

This event is somewhat of a blessing in disguise for Sakayanagi, as it filters the first-years, drawing all the incompetent academically inside while leaving most of the capable outside. This event is serving as a grace of hope for the weak, so there would be no real merit in giving up your advantage for free.

However, that isn't the case for some academically competent students who came to this event and agreed to partner up with us for free. They have gave up on their advantage in order to get in our good side, since we are currently in a heavy lead against the other classes

So the choice remains for the adept first-years, either influence or money. Which seems that most of them went with the latter option

" I won't do anything and proceed as planned~ " Honami exclaimed determinedly, which made me feel a small smug creeping into my face.

Behind all of those layers of the grand-scheme, was a small tier list everyone from our class abide by. The top priority of this operation is not winning the exam, rather, it was saving the students who are strong in anything but academics

By saving those type of students on this exam, they would become our allies and come to save us on the future as well, earning us a small long term guarantee. Potential is also taken into account, so saving those students with a lot of potential is definitely beneficial for us if we compare them to the sacrifices

Sure, this would pummel our chances in winning this exam. However, the absolute worst we can get is 4th place which would earn us nothing compared to 50 Class points the first place gets. It is a small amount to us since we are in the lead by leaps and bounds

Honami prioritized getting strong allies instead of going for short term profit. Academics is also easier to improve on compared to other fields, since this school's nature forces the best out of you, not focusing during classes would just be idiotic and a waste of time.

" Wow " I couldn't help but utter under my breath when I learned of this, and witnessing it unfold in front of me was truly something to behold. This is something even I would struggle to successfully pull, since I do not quite own the unique sets of weapons she has. " Maybe it was a good idea to leave this exam to you "

" Hehe~ you say maybe~? " She bounced off from foot to foot, with an anticipating grin. Staring at me as if she is awaiting something.

" Sigh. " I moved my hand to the top of her head and started patting her, she immediately squealed and reciprocated it by closing her eyes and enjoying it like a cute kitty. Her broad smile plastered a small smile on my face too, as I scratched her strawberry colored bangs.

However, I instantly felt a shiver running down my spine as I removed my hand from her head. I faced off the countless laser-beams who were ready to rain me down with ammo if they were rifles. Fortunately, they were only the glares of the first-year boys who seemingly took a liking to Honami.

Ah shit, here we go again

KJ = Kiyotaka Johnson..... anybody ?

Well there you got an idea for a story, Kiyotaka in GTA San Andreas, I think it would be somewhat fun to read.

If you are seriously going to adapt this idea then please message me so I can read it. Make sure to add a lot of lemons there too using the car tric-

Anyways, I just want to apologize for this delayed chapter, I considered extending it's length to satisfy how much I delayed it but I figured that cutting it here would be better.

I ran through what I call Grammar block and simply couldn't be satisfied with my writing, like I literally typed 60 words in an hour and was still contemplating the last 20, I tried to just go and write what's on my mind on the latter half, Tell me if you noticed any difference.

Sigh, old Gikara who used to update everyday is dead huh ? Well, I'll try to post as much as I can before I go to school again.

By the way, just a general question so far. What kind of nightmare is waking up with 16 mosquitoes on your room ?

Like god, what the hell ? I tried out this new window net that prevents anything from coming in/out of it except air and I woke up with fucking 16 on the room.

If there was 1 more, it would be my age in 2 days :))

Cya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 267 20
We never asked for this. We were born different, raised differently, taught differently. Everything about us is different. The only single similarity...
215K 3.8K 22
Just your normal reaction fic... probably not so normal. Takes place in the middle of y2v4.5 just before Ichinose got rejected cause...why not...? I'...
117K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...
667K 12.7K 66
I've always wanted to COTE fanfiction myself and I have some stories to write but I have zero writing experience, so that is why I'm starting this re...