NOT So BAD

By Bybyyby

(Male reader) Priyanshu Jenner the youngest Jenner, a Manchester united football player and part of the kard... More

Cast
PRIYANSHU JENNER (INFO)
prolouge
the morning after
the call
Drinks on me
Madrid Here I Come
Dream Debut
social media
birthday party
I would never
real madrid vs liverpool
not a chapter

So? Dinner Tonight

1.7K 35 1
By Bybyyby

priyanshu pov

Barbara and I have spent the past four days together and we've really gotten to know each other pretty well. It's only been four days but I feel as though I've known her for years. All the activities that were booked in advance for her honeymoon she asked if I'd join her on them and luckily nothing was too intimate, the most intimate was probably the couples massage yesterday but I'm not really a massage person so she did that alone and considering how much falling Chloe has been doing, she enjoyed herself very much.and my team all went to see this f1 gp ,that they were very exited about .so it has been just me and Barbara .

Over these last four days of me teaching her how to ski, I wouldn't say she has mastered the art of skiing but she's definitely gotten a lot better than she was on day one. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't developed a liking for her over these days.

"You did amazing today. Nothing left to teach, all you need now is to just remember if you go out tomorrow" I said to Barbara as we walked into the lobby having finished our skiing for today.

"I owe it all to you. If it wasn't for you I would have spent these last four days drinking and ordering room service but because of you, I've done those things and skiing" she said, making me laugh. She's honestly one of the most naturally funny people I've met.

"A sophisticated woman" I joked back.

"I won't lie to you priyanshu, I hate that you're leaving in the morning"

"So am I. Spending these days with you has completely taken my mind off of everything bad that's been going on and I..." I cut her off.

"Dinner tonight?" I blurted out.

"What?"

"Can we have dinner tonight?"

"Like just dinner or a date dinner?" she questioned, still sounding a little surprised from my outburst

"A date dinner" she didn't reply straight away. "It's just, when I bought you that drink I was just doing something nice and I really didn't do it to get you to come over to me but I'm so glad you did and over these four days, I've really developed a liking for you, I really like you and I leave tomorrow and I know we've exchanged numbers to talk after but I don't know when or if I'll ever see you in person again and if so, I'd really like to have dinner with you"

I'm twenty and I sound like a twelve year old telling someone he has a crush on them.

"I like you too priyanshu  and I've also been thinking that we might not ever see each other again, so yes, I will have dinner with you tonight" she replied to me making me smile as she did.

"Okay, great, amazing. Is eight good?"

''Eight s fine" she replied as the lift stopped on my floor which is a few below hers.

"I'll see you later then" I told her before she placed a kiss on my cheek.

"You definitely will" she said just before the doors shut and I was left with a huge smile on my face. As soon as the doors shut I got straight into the other lift and went back down to buy myself something to wear for dinner, I want to make an effort so I bought myself a black suit. Once I got back to my room, I showered and sorted my hair out before getting myself dressed while on the phone to my zendeya and tom who were giving me advice and were happy that I was moving on as I had a discussion about this with all my friend

what priyanshu wore

When I'd finished getting ready, I made my way down to the restaurant to get a table for the two of us. I was pretty early so I got myself an Old Fashioned and got a drink ready for Barbara. As I sat there waiting I discreetly kept checking the entrance to see if Barbara had arrived yet but then, just before 8pm, I saw her walk in.

She looks amazing. I literally can't find the words to describe properly how amazing she looks

She clocked me and smiled before making her way over and once she got closer I returned the smile.

"You look beautiful beyond words Barbara" I told her, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you Priyanshu . You look great too"

"I scrub up well when I'm given a reason to" I told her as I pulled out her chair. "Did you have this dress with you already? I can't get over how fucking fantastic you look" she blushed .

"I did bring it with me, bought it especially for this trip but I never thought I'd actually get to wear it, but because of you, I have a reason" she replied which put a huge and very visible smile on my face. Once we both settled into our seats, we fell into an extremely comfortable conversation just before ordering our food and our conversation continued while we ate. We told each other our hopes and our dreams and neither of us ridiculed anything the other had to say. It was refreshing.

Once we had finished dinner we had a few extra drinks, nothing too much though, not enough to be drunk. We made our way back to the lift and to our rooms. Our talking and laughter continued into the lift and as the lift stopped on my floor and I said my final goodbye to Barbara , she grabbed my arm and pulled me back and our lips crashed together. It felt like a whole weight had been lifted off of me. As we kissed the doors shut and we began moving up to Barbara floor.

(smut )

While we kissed I put my hands on her sides and pushed her back against the wall of the lift. As my hands held her body, her hands came up to my head to deepen the kiss, our tongues now well involved. The lift dinged as we reached Barbara floor finally breaking our kiss. Barbara and I didn't say anything, we just looked right into each other's eyes, we knew what was going to happen, we both wanted it. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out the lift, leading me to her where she quickly opened the door. As she shut the door, I pushed her against it and reignited our kiss as my hands once again found her sides but I didn't hold onto them, I gripped her dress and began pulling it up and eventually over her head, leaving her in just her matching heels and lace black thong.

She grips my face and kisses me passionately as I return to passion by slipping my tongue inside her mouth. I lift her up to my waist as my hands securely grip her ass

I then walk with her wrapped around me with barely no vision to see, I find the bed and land on it, Barbara takes the impact and I lay ontop of her.

Barbara then looks up at me with lust and desire in her eyes.

Barbara: priyanshu , I don't want any foreplay. I just want this cock inside me.

I nod and I sit up, allowing Barbara to get on the bed. I take her bra and her panties off, her body gets to the head of the bed and she spreads her legs in the missionary position. I take a moment to admire her fit body before getting in between her legs.

There's some frenzied rummaging around as we both attempt to grab my cock and guide it home. I feel my knob slithering up and down her wet groove, before settling at her entrance. She grips my ass tightly with both hands and pulls me in, and my cock sinks slowly and inexorably into her tight tunnel, which stretches and enfolds my cock

Barbara: Oh my...

I start fucking her hard and fast ,she orgasm first and then I pull out and cum all over her

Barbara: Thank you, you made this holiday so much better.

Priyanshu-i know it has been a very short time since we have met ,but I think ,no I know I love you

Barbara - I love you too

She cuddles close to me, my hand strokes her smooth leg as we both begin to fall asleep in chill slumber.

chapter end

a/n-its my first smut ,so I tried but I will improve it in the future

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
95.5K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...