Sneaked into my heart (luca...

By agirlindreamworld

On a dark windy night.. "he is there.. catch him!! ..." "hey.. don't run.. you punk" "shit.. These guys.. I... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 6

556 27 16
By agirlindreamworld

They chatted for a while then had lunch together. Helena and cabel went back

" ohh.. I am getting late.. I have to go.." athy said and   rushed to  her room.

'do I have to drop her now..?' lucas thought scratching his nape as he stood up and went to his room.

Athy got ready and checked if she had everything she need.

(her outfit..)

'okay.. All set..I got out of my room and that when it hit me.. Helena that idiot.. Why did she ask him to drop me at uni I am not a child I can go on my own...

When i decided to live alone and came here..  I realised how much I grown up depending on my parents.. Even though they are over protective.. I regretted that I didn't tried to do things on my own.. Helly and aunty helped me with everything.. Thanks to them I can now able to live alone... But even now.. I find it difficult to go anywhere alone.. And I really hate it.. I want to be independent.. I am trying my best to handle everything on  my own.. But sometimes I can't able to do that .. I know she is worried about me but, I can really manage.. Why she is bothering him..?

When I came out of my house.. I saw him standing in front of a motorbike.. And wow.. That's the first thing came to my mind.. His tall figure along with his motorbike... He is surely an eyecandy..but why he is standing outside.. Don't tell me... Is he waiting for me...? '

She thought as she walked towards him.

"oh you came..? Let's go.." he said turning towards his bike..

"wa.. Wait... Are you dropping me in this..?" athy asked staring at his bike with a scared face.

"yeah.. Get on.. let's go.." he said but she looked at him like a scared puppy.

" but..  It's my first time.. So I am a bit scared.." she said hesitantly.

" you never rided a motorbike..?" lucas asked raising one of his eyebrow

"yeah" she nodded her head.

"then you should try now.." he said

But she stared at the bike with a hesitant look. Her eyes wided  in surprise  when he suddenly grabbed her waist and lifted her up in in the  air. He placed her in the back seat and smiled. She stared at him surprised with a small tint of red on  her cheeks.

" you should try new things.. you will like it.." he said and smiled as he put helmet on her head.

"let's go.." he said and  Sat on  front  seat  and started the bike..

He stared at her reflection in the mirror and giggled at her panicked expression

'this jerk..haah.. I was so surprised.. Why did he suddenly lifted me like this..? Wait.. Why the hell  this seat is so high..? What if he put a sudden break and i  fly in the air..?' her head is  full of thoughts and she was contemplating whether she should hold on to  him or not.. But he grabbed her hand and circled  them around his waist.

" just hold me.. What if you fly over if I put a sudden break..?" he asked with a smirk. He felt her grip tightened after hearing him and he started the bike with a grin. He checked at her from  time to time from the  spot  mirror..

"pfft.. We aren't going to space.. Open your eyes baby.. It's a really good view you know..."

he said chuckling and her eyes jolted open at his words.. She looked around her in surprise.. Lucas notices that and slowed down a bit..

'huh..? He slowed down.. Haah.. now I can breath comfortably ...' she thought and a small smile flashed on her face.

"lucas.."

"hmm..?"

" please continue to drive  in this speed.. It's scary.. Going faster .." she said.

"hmm sure.. So, how is it ..?" he asked.

She looked around her. They were going on a seaside road and the view of the  vast blue sea which seemed as if  it merged with  the bright blue sky which is full of white clouds and the sun was bright making the sea glitters by reflecting it . The wind is strong which made her long wavy hair dance along with it.. She relished the view with a bright  smile.

"I like it.. Thanks.." she said and smiled.

" hmm.. I think I told you not to say sorry or thank you.." he said.

" I forgot I won't.." she said and went back to enjoy the scenery..

'even though he is pushy in making me  ride  a bike.. I am glad I didn't refused.. I don't know riding a bike would be this joyful... Yeah..there is so much things I don't know.... It's good doing a new thing..' she thought and smiled...she was so involved in admiring the view that she was in a daze even after reaching the uni. Lucas got down from the bike and chuckled at how she was still sitting there dazed.

He lifted her and made her stood down.. She came out of her daze and stared at him for a while.

"ohh..We reached.. Th.. I won't..." she said and smiled.

" see you.." she waved to him and was about to enter but helena called her name.

"huh.. What are you doing here..?"

"well..my Mom caught us.. So I came back.. I changed my plan I will just go after giving attendance.." she winked at her. She saw lucas was trying to control his laughter while cabel glaring at him pouting.

"let's go... I have to come back fast.." helena said and dragged athy with her. As soon as they entered the campus.. They were swarmed by  bitches a.k.a thier classmates 

"athy.. Who is that hottie..?" one of her classmates asked gasping staring at lucas who is busy teasing cabel outside.

" wow he is so handsome.. Totally my type.."

" I know right..? Is he a model or what.. Where do guys like him live..? Let me rent a place there.. "

The girls started swooning over him athy sighed and helena was irritated..

'this bitches.. They clearly saw her coming with him.. Still.. Shamelessly  gaping at him.. Tsk...' helena thought .

" are you guys blind..? Can't you tell who is he..?" helena scoffed.

"we are just asking.. Because we are curious.. Right..?" one of them said and helena hysterically laughed.

"wow.. OK... I will play along.. That guy is athy's boyfriend.. So bury your curiosity right now  and mind your own  businesses"

she scoffed at them and they went to their class.

"so she wasn't lying..? She really has a boyfriend..?"

"wow.. No wonder she rejected every proposal.. Her standards are way too high..."

" that's given.. For her looks.."

The girls talked loud  intentionally so that athy will hear as they Sat on thier seats .

" athy.. Did you bring water..?  Give me.. No I think we need more.. Shall I call fire service..? "

helena shouted making sure everyone heared her. Athy gestured her to ignore it but helly was so pissed to listen to her

" what happen helly..? " ces asked as she walked towards them. She is one of  athy's classmates who is  constantly trying to get close to athy..

" nothing.. Our dear classmates are having sever stomach burn.. So I am thinking of a way to help them to put off the fire  .."

helena said as she glared at the girls and they looked away.

" OK calm down..." she said and smiled at athy.

" athy... I am sorry.. I also doubted that  you are lying when you said you already have a  boyfriend.. I should have believed in  you.. "she said with a sad face

" it's ok.. "athy smiled at her.

" wow our angel.. You are  so nice.. "

" enough go to your place. "

when ces was about to hug athy helena blocked her way.

" OK..I will go.. Relax.. You are the one always acting like her boyfriend... "She mumbled and went back to her seat.

" that bitch ..athy.. You are too nice... Don't be like that ..your possesive friend here will get sad. "helly said in dramatic tone and she smiled .

" OK.. OK.. I understand now stop don't waste your energy.. You wanted to watch a movie save some for that.. "she said and patted her back.

" you know I never run out of energy.. Don't worry about me "she said hugging her.

" helly leave me.. proffesor is coming " she said tapping her hand and she released.

" hey I will get going.. Lucas will pick you up... Text me when you reach home OK...? "

helly whispered and  escaped out of the class right after she gave attendance Athy waved to her and went back to listening.

' haah..he started taking about all sort of things except the main concept.. I almost fell asleep ..' athy thought as she came out of her class.. When she reached the main gate she saw lucas sitting on  his bike scrolling through his mobile and gasped. She ran towards him.

" are you waiting for me...?" she asked panting.

" yeah.. But why did you run here..?" he asked getting down from his bike.

" why..?  Did helly made you do it..?" she asked with a sad face.

" nope.. I don't have anything to do so I just waited for you.. Shall we get going..?" he asked and she sighed.

" yeah.. Let's go... But don't do that from now on... How can you wait for hours like this..?" she asked

"it's no biggie.. It was so calm here.. The air is fresh.. I can even use  free WiFi.. I like this place.. Now stop worrying... Let's go."

He said as  he Sat on his bike.. He handed her the helmet. They were on. thier way to  home but suddenly the clouds get darker and rain started pouring.. By chance they saw a bus stop and took shelter there.

" are you wet..? " lucas asked

" not much.. Thank goodness we are near by this stop."she said

'but I can clearly see that  you are shivering..' he thought as he took off his jacket.

" do you get cold easily..? "he asked as he covered her with his jacket. She was silent for a while then slowly started talking.

" yeah... I do.. I.. Have hypothermia.. "she said in alow voice and he turned towards her shocked .

" then you should keep yourself warm.. Why are you always  wearing such thin clothes..? " he said and she giggled.

" helly also would nag at me telling  for the same thing.. "she said giggling.

" because you don't listen to her "lucas said staring at her.

" OK.. I will be careful next time.. " she said and smiled at him.

'actually.. I have  more things to confess.. But I can't..' she thought.. He kept staring at her.

'she is sad again.. What she is thinking about..? And what is more confusing for me is..what the fuck is wrong with me..? I never cared about others.. I know our relationship is fake... But  I keep looking out for her.. Which is... Not at all like me.. Do I finally lost it..? '

he thought and sighed. They both stared at the rain pouring in  silence.

' gosh.. There is no signal here.. 'lucas thought and put his  mobile  inside the pocket . He turned to see athy playing with water dripping from the roof above them.

"tch.. Stop.. You are already cold.. Don't play with water.." he said as he grabbed her hands and pulled them inside.

"look they are ice cold.." he said as he put her hands   inside the side pockets of his jacket she is wearing.

" don't take them out.." he said and he saw a mixed expression on her face.

'what's that supposed to mean ..? Happy and sad at the same time..?' he thought.

" shall we chat about something..?" she asked looking up at him.

"huh..?"  he looked at her confused.

"it's just.. Helly said we should look like real lovers.. But I think.. We should become friends first and know each other so that we can get more comfortable ..."

"hmm.. Yeah.. I also think so..what shall we talk about..? " he asked

"let's knew each other's likes and dislikes.. Our favourite things.. Like that .." she said and he nodded..

"good.. Then.. You start.."

"what's your fav color..?"

"black and.. He stared deeply at her eyes and his lips curved into a small smile.

" blue.. What about you..? " he asked.

And they started sharing their likes and dislikes.. And they giggled now and then when they realise  how different thier characters are...

' I didn't expected to  know this much about her .. She like roses huh... No wonder she smells like them.. I kinda know when I saw that mini library in the house.. She likes ..no loves reading books..her favourite is  lippe tea.. She can play music instruments.. She prefer doing them over SNS and she rarely look at her phone..'

"wow.. You are interesting.." he mumbled out his thought .

"huh.. Interesting ..?" athy asked in a doubtful tone.

" hmm.. You are different from most of the people so I thought you are interesting.." he said and she smiled.

" but everyone said I am weird and old fashioned.." she said and giggled.

"and you don't mind them..?" he asked and she nodded a yes.

"then that's good.." he smiled at her.

' now that I came to know more about him.. Lucas and I are totally different.. He is an introvert.. Don't like to socialise.. He can able to spend all his day alone spending time with his gadgets.. He is a loafer but give his all in work when needed.. Totally independent, cool and mature.. Wow.. He is amazing.. ' she thought staring at him..

" baby.. I know I am handsome.. But if you goggle at me like this I will feel shy you know.." he said in a teasing tone  with a smirk..

' yeah.. How did I left it...? This guy is a  narcissistic..  Representative of self love or can I  say self admiration..?  I never saw anyone like him who Wears  a smug face on daily basis..He Loves to tease others.. And especially me ..   Now that I think about it.. He calls me baby whenever he tease me.. Haah... That embarassing moment..' she thought  she rewinded of that memory and sighed.

" yeah..yeah.. I will stop staring.." she said in a bored  tone  and turned her face  the other way.

"hey I  was just teasing .. You are my  girlfriend.. you can see  my face  how much you want you know .."

he said in a teasing tone as he walked towards the  other side.. She now turned back to other side where he stood before..

" no need.. I won't see you.. So You don't have to feel  shy.."

she said controlling her laughter . He walked back to his former place and stared  down at her.. They kept playing  like that as  he kept walking  back and forth and she kept turning the  opposite  side to him. the rain continued to pour as they kept  playing and bickering while  standing on the bus stop .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 119K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
809K 49.4K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
48.1K 1.4K 12
After peins attack hinata leaves the villiage to become stronger but after losing her memory she is taken to the dark side by the rogue ninja sasuke...