Silver

Galing kay Siekyou

Why did i live? For what purpose? Why me? Higit pa

1. Dead
2. Tara
3. Seedling
5. Strong
6. Spear
7. Hide
8. Sweet
9. Warmth
10. Home
11. Read
12. Magus
13. Gulp
14. Girl
15. Charm
16. Mother
17.Her
18. Origin
19. Transition
20. See you soon
21. Arrived
22. Find
23. Agnes
24. Monica
Author's note
25. Handsome
26. Train
27. Respect
28. Hero
29. Bow
30. Deos
31. Fly
32. Dog
33. Visitors
34. Fabian
35. Airplanes

4. Star

382 27 1
Galing kay Siekyou

Fredriech, Imperial year 23
Crown City, Capital

               Tara's point of view

I was a commoner with nothing in my name, a daughter of a carpenter and a seamstress. The middle child in three siblings. I always lived my day just helping my father and mother with work, until i met a wandering knight.

I saw how she defeated the bandits who tried to rob me and my friends the game that we hunted. The bandits suffered lots of wounds and bruises while she herself is not even scratched.

That day, i knew what i wanted to be, i knew who i want to be.

I wanted to be a knight too, so i asked the wandering knight to teach me how to wield a sword.

But she has always ignored me saying that she doesn't want any responsibilities with me, but i persisted, everyday i go to her  house in the middle of the forest just to ask her to teach me.

But none of it really moved the knight.

Realizing that she would not teach me anything, i decided to just watch her everyday and learn the things that i need to learn on my own.

The knight seems to take notice of me doing that. So, annoyingly, she said that she will teach me just so i will leave her alone.

Years passed in the blink of an eye and i've learned everything she can teach me.

"Now, child, i already taught you everything that i know. It's time for you to learn on your own, travel the world, and meet new people." The wandering knight said looking at the landscapes in front of her.

"What do you mean master? I still need to learn a lot from you." I argued.

"Here, take it. it's yours now, i'll give that to you as a parting gift. That dagger is given to me by my master, if in the future you become a master too, passed that on to someone deserving." She said as i catched the dagger she threw at me.

"But master isn't this your most beloved dagger? Why are you giving it to me? What do you mean it's a parting gift?"

"I need to leave now, i've stayed here for too long, longer than i anticipated, just so i could teach you." Master said.

"Master! Don't go! I'll go with you! Don't leave me here master, you're the only one i have now, are you going to leave me too?" I stared at her as tears are running down my cheeks.

My parents already left me in this world alone, they are killed by some monsters. While my older siblings are nowhere to be found. That is my greatest reason why i want to be a knight, so that, no child would ever cry because they are powerless and lose their parents to the monsters roaming in this world, either a person or a real beast.

"I'm sorry but i can't, you should learn how to live on your own now. You should only depend on yourself from now on. Have your own adventure, learn some more. That way, you can become the best person you could ever be. This is not an ending, but rather, a new beginning. We will see each other again, i'm sure of that. As long as we are under the same sky, we will meet again." Master said looking straight at me, with certainty, as if what she's saying will really happen, and because she said it will, i know it will.

"Yes, master,"

That night, i cried my eyes out to sleep, and when i woke up, master is gone.

I continued to persist, i trained day and night. Never missing a day of training.

Until one day, i can now wield mana, the strongest force a fighter could have. At first it was so hard for me to control it, but with my stubborn nature, i eventually learned how to use it freely.

I registered as an adventurer to have an experience, and i became the best in it. The youngest, highest S class adventurer.

But even with those achievements, i really wanted to become an official knight, that's why at the age of sixteen, i studied at the prestigious Royal Academy, where nobles and wealthiest people study.

I studied there as a scholar of a very wealthy merchant, whom i saved the life of. They told me that they want to help me without needing to work for them as they are not an aristocrat anyway.

That's where i met her, the most beautiful woman in the world.

I remember, it was dawn at that time, the sun is still not rising. I was walking towards the dorm i was supposed to stay at.

I was playing with my newly bought wooden sword, when she entered my line of sight.

A woman standing in front of a lake, wearing a very beautiful purple dress, matching her shiny purple hair.

The sun rose at that time filling everything with its sunshine. But, no matter how bright the sun is, it will never be on par with how dazzling that woman is.

As i study longer at the academy, i learned that, that woman is the daughter of a grand duke.

She's the top student in the academy, the best in everything. Magus, academic, politics, and even the most beautiful girl in the academy. Of course except for sword fighting. Well she also know how to fight, but that's my expertise so i'm number one in that department.

I would have went to watch her shine bright everyday, if only we have the same course. Unfortunately, i'm at the knight course. But even still, i still get to know things about her because even my classmates talk about her almost everyday, enthusiastically.

Every time i see her, everything fades... the people, the tall school buildings, the plants all around, even my other senses. The only thing i see is her elegant self, and the only thing i hear is the sound of my heartbeat.

But that's all i can do, admire her from afar. I know she will never notice me, she's not even aware that i exist.

But everything changed when she got into an incident outside the academy.

I was walking alone at the town square, heading to the direction of the pastry shop. Holidays like this are pretty rare when you are studying at Royal Academy, so everytime i have a free time, i always go out and buy at my favorite pastry shop.

After i bought what i wanted, i happily walked out of the shop, taking the shorter route back to the academy. This route is pretty deserted as not everyone knows this way, and even if they do, they probably wouldn't take this way as it is very quiet in here, quite scary for some people but not for me.

While merrily walking, i came across a group of five men and three hooded people, i think they are women based on their body structure.

"Come on, Milady, we're just inviting you for a drink. It will be fun, you can bring your friends over there," A man, clearly drank said to a lady wearing a hooded robe, pointing at the people behind her.

The hooded person just tried to evade the man while still looking down, without saying anything.

But the man is still persistent and blocked the the hooded person's path.

"Don't act innocent now lady, why would you ladies, even go out without a male company if you are going somewhere decent. You're probably going to meet up with a lover, aren't you?!" The man grabbed the woman's arm making the woman yelp in surprise.

The man grabbed the woman's arm that's why i took action.

"Excuse me, but i don't think what you're doing is proper." I said as i was slowly inching towards their direction.

The group turned their heads in my direction.

"And who are you to interfere with my business?" The man smugly asked me, still holding the woman's arm.

The woman is clearly uncomfortable, she is trying to free herself from the man's hold.

"I suggest you remove your hand from the lady now, as you are making her uncomfortable." Me glancing at the said woman.

"And what are you going to do if he don't, poke us with your stick? HAHAHAHA!" Another man said and laughs at his own words, alongside his other pervert friends.

"Yes." I said seriously.

Without them noticing, i already have my wooden sword aiming at the man's throat.

"W-what the!" The man clearly surprised, exclaimed.

"Release. Her. Now." I emphasized every word, tapping the sword on his neck.

"W-what are you guys doing?! Seize her!" He shouted at his fellow men.

Hearing him, the four other men came to me at once. Taking a few steps away from my spot, i singlehandedly evaded the attacks and strike their vital parts making them fall unconscious.

As the man sees his comrades down, he released the woman and charged at me too.

"Ahhhhh-" The man never got to finish his war cry because i kicked his chest mid attack. The kick's force made him fly backwards and lose consciousness.

Not minding the man, i turned to the woman being held earlier.

"Are you alright?"

The woman removed her hood showing a very shiny purple hair, i am very familiar with.

As i am much taller than her, she looked up at me, revealing her silver orbs sucking my soul in, making me freeze on the spot.

Everything seems to fade in the background.

"Yes, thank you." She answered with her very serious yet angelic voice.

I know her... of course i recognize her, she's Deborah Anastasia Cross.

The star i can never reach.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

98 10 12
What's wrong with me? That's the question I have been asking myself. Why did I stand out? My unnatural abilities. My crave to fire. That's why I stoo...
16.9K 1.2K 34
have you ever wondered whats the view beyond the lenses? although im singing my heart out to someone who could save me from myself, i find it rather...
491K 27.6K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
129K 3.1K 27
In my life it was always, "You're the older sister be more mature." or, "Your sister is sick, you have to take care of her!" When it was my graduati...