Crazy In Love

alonedreamer1999 tarafından

Mujh sy shadi karogi tum."( you'll marry me.) He proposed to her in a serious tone. "That's not fair Arham bh... Daha Fazla

Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 13

2K 96 15
alonedreamer1999 tarafından

Hey peeps👀😅missed me?

Chaudhry Villa...

The advancing night was making Arham restless as he kept thinking about Mirha's words.

'Uska kya mtlb tha k wo kisi ko rota hwa nhi dekh skti?'
(What does she mean that she can't see anyone cry because of her?)

Has anyone confessed his love to her?and she ain't able to reject him because he will cry?'

Ayaan entered his room after a few knocks."Arham bhai?"

Arham hummed in response.

"Sb aap ka wait kr rhy hain dinner k liye." (Everyone is waiting for you at the dinner.)

Arham let out a sigh "chlo." (Let's go.)

At the dining table he greeted everyone and then sat quietly. He stopped eating the cutlets when he felt something over his feet and that something was none other than Mirha's feet,she was unaware of where her legs were reaching.He glanced up to see Mirha playing with her food with a sad look over her face,he slightly jerked her feet away from his own and she shifted back on her chair uncomfortably as if she noticed her mistake.

"Arham?"

"Ji(yes) Abba?"

"Next conference kb hai aap ki?" (When will your next medical conference be held?)

"Probably on 17th of this month."

"Aap ko conference ki pari hai...us ki shadi hai 14 ko us k barey mein tou kuch sochein." (You are thinking about the conference...he is getting married on 14th,think about that.) Arham's Amma complained.

"Ammi conference important hai." (That's important Ammi.) He tried diverting the attention of everyone from his marriage's talks.

"Shadi bhi bht important hoti hai Arham miyan!" (Marriage is also very important Mr.Arham) Naina's mother teased him.

"Theek keh rhi hun na Mirha?" (Am I right Mirha?) She playfully nudged Mirha's shoulder and in return Mirha forced a smile on her face.

"Aqsa bachon ko khana khany do." (Aqsa let the children have dinner in peace.) Mirha's mother laughed looking at Mirha and Arham's reaction.

"Tum dono ko pta hai k Mirha aur bhai ko kya hwa hai?" (Do you guys know what happened between both of them?) Zain asked Rayyan who was sitting next to him.

"Mirhu ny sb kaam kharab kr diya." (Mirha spoiled everything.) Rayyan told him the whole story.

"Oh God!" Zain facepalmed himself at his boss's stupidity.

Meanwhile Naina asked everything from Ayaan and her reaction was the same,she was feeling extremely bad for Arham.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Bhai,mai aa jaon?" (Bhai may I come in?) Zain asked entering Arham's room.

Arham kept surfing through the television channels and Zain sat there looking at the vulnerable condition of his brother.

"Bhai...Mirha pagal hai,kuch bhi bolti hai beghair sochy samjhy,uski waja sy pareshan na hon." (Bhai...Mirha is crazy,she speaks without thinking anything,don't get bothered because of her.)

"Us ny tumhe bhi btaya?" (So she told you too.)

"Arham bha..."

"Abhi hi tou wo shadi k liye maani thi,aur pta nhi kis gadhy ny usy propose kr diya hai ab jis k aansu nhi dekh saktien mohtarma."

"Usy kisi ny propose nhi kiya bhai." (No one proposed her bhai.)

"Phir?"(then?)

"Bhai us ki bhi ghalati nhi hai...ye sb Aina ki wajah sy hwa hai." (She isn't at fault bhai...its all because of Aina.)

"Kya mtlb?kon aina?" (What do you mean?who is aina?)

"Apki student Aina(your student),Aina ny usy ro ro kr kaha hai k wo aap ko psnd krti hai." (Aina told her that she likes you while crying.)

"Kyaa?" (What?) Arham was shocked and then it clicked him...'Aina sitting in Mirha's cabin'

"Uff ye Mirha...kya karun mai is ka? Ye larki,dimagh nhi hai is mein(What should I do with her? This girl! She has no brains) He facepalmed himself at the stupid thoughts which were running in his mind earlier.

"Jaa k baat karein us sy...wrna wo aap ki shadi Aina sy krwa k hi chory gi." (Go talk to her...otherwise she'll surely get you married to Aina.) Zain said and both of them laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day...

Hospital...

"How many surgeries are scheduled today?" Arham asked entering the operation room.

"7 more Sir." Mirha who was busy doing the surgery replied.

"Where is the rest of staff? Miss Areej?" Arham asked as he noticed only one of the staff nurse was in the operation theatre.

"They are in the pre-operative area." She replied. Arham hummed going near Mirha.

"How is it going?" Arham asked standing just behind Mirha.

"Its fine." She replied holding the other instrument.

"Good,carry on." Saying so he stood aside examining the surgery,Mirha was getting nervous due to his all attention on her and in nervousness she held the wrong instrument.

"You don't need this canula." Arham said.

"Sorry Sir."

"Get a grip on your nerves."

"Yes Sir."

After performing the surgery,she was on the way back to her cabin when she saw Arham laughing with one of his colleagues.She stayed there for a while waiting for Arham because usually after surgeries Arham used to either appreciate her or ask her to leave early for home but he did nothing this time,after chatting with his colleague he went away ignoring Mirha completely.

'He isn't even talking to me.' She sighed and went back to her cabin.

It was the time for them to leave for home when and all the day Arham didn't check on her,not even for her meals.She felt irritated so she went to his cabin without even knocking,he was getting his things together as he saw her standing infront of him.

"Do you need anything?" He asked putting his phone in his pocket and getting his car keys.

"Can you take me back home?" She asked.

"You can go with baba."He replied.

"Fine!" She exited his cabin shutting the door with a bang and Arham smiled "sorry Mirha,I have to do this to put some sense into your silly brain."

She booked the cab and then they got stuck in traffic plus her phone's battery was dead and she wasn't able to contact anyone at home. She looked at the wrist watch which showed half past eleven and she knew everyone must be tensed at home.

At almost 12:00 she reached home to see everyone in the living room except Arham and Zain,all of them seem tensed.

"Kahan reh gai thi Mirha?"
(Where were you Mirha?)

"Phone kyun bnd hai tumhara?" (Why is your phone switched off?)

"Ktna pareshan ho gaye thy hum." (We were so tensed.)

She heard everyone and sighed "phone ki battery nhi thi aur bht traffic thi Ammi is liye late ho gai,ab mai so jaon...mera sar dukh rha hai." (Phone went out of battery and i got stuck in traffic,now can i sleep? My head is hurting badly.)

Saying so she went towards her room while Rayyan and Ayaan made her coffee and Naina informed Arham about Mirha's arrival.

"Kya yar Arham bhai,bhla ly aty Mirha ko apny sath." (Arham bhai should have taken Mirha back with him.) Rayyan said and Ayaan replied "Ab kya ho skta hai,shukar hai Mirhu theek hai." (What can be done now...Thank God Mirha is fine.)

"Chlo jao tum log coffee dy aao Mirha api ko." (Now go and give her the coffee.)

"Haan ja rhy hain." (Yes we are going.)

________________________________________

"Naina,Mirha kahan hai?" Zain asked as soon as they entered the house.

"Wo apny room mein hain." (She is in her room.)

"Arham bhai,she is in her room."Zain told Arham who was ruffling his dishevelled hair.

"Mai dekhta hun usy,tum log bhi ab so jao." (I'll go see her,you guys should sleep.)
saying so Arham went towards Mirha's room.

Arham knocked the door and she yelled "mai ny kaha hai na k mujhe nhi peeni coffee! Jao yahan sy." (I said i dont want to have coffee,go away.)

"Mirha drwaza kholo." (open the door.)

"Nhi,chly jayein aap yahan sy." (No,just go away!) She yelled again and he could hear her teary voice.

"Mirha please." He pleaded.

"Mujhe nhi krni ap sy baat!" (I dont want to talk to you!)

Arham sighed,he knew he messed up big time and that she is super angry on him because of his ignorant behaviour and he was regretting.

"Okay be easy,I am going...hum kal baat krty hain." (We'll talk tomorrow.) He was about to leave suddenly the door opened.

"Meri ring wapis karein." (Return my ring.)She sniffed when he turned back.

"Huh?"

"Proposal ring,mujhe wapis chahiye." (I need that back.)

She dragged him inside "ye rhein sb aap ki heels aur ye lipsticks,meri ring wapis karein,mujhe nhi krni aap sy shadi." (These are your heels and lipsticks,now return my ring,i dont want to marry you.)

"I am sorry Mirha."

"I hate you!"

"Mirha listen,I am so sorry for letting you come in cab,I really am sorry."

"You disrespected me."she cried as she sat on the bed holding her head.

"Aik tou aap sy apny aashiq nhi smbhlty aur phir aap mujh py hi ghussa krty hain,pta hai wo ktna ro rhi thi kyun k usy pta chla tha k aap shadi kr rhy hain...mujhe bht bura lga k wo jo aap sy pyar krti hai wo aap k liye ro rhi hai aur aap mujhe is ghr mein rakhny k liye mujh sy shadi kr rhy hain,is liye mai ny ap ko bola k hum ye shadi nhi krty...lekin aap ka fazul ka ghussa aur attitude...

(first of all you aint able to take care of your lovers and then you get angry on me,you know how much she was crying when she got to know about your marriage,I didnt like it at all that she is crying because she loves you and you are marrying me just to do me a favour so that i can stay in the house,thats why i asked you to stop this marriage but your stupid attitude) ...I just hate you!"

"Mirha shadi koi mazak hai,k kisi sy bhi kr lon? Agr wo ro rhi thi tou tum mujhe btati,kal ko das larkiyan aa k kahein k wo mujhe psnd krti hain tou mai un sb sy shadi kr lon?" (Mirha marriage is no joke that i can marry any random girl,you should have told if she was crying. Lets say if ten girls say they like me then should I marry all of them?)

"Mujhe nhi pta,das sy karein ya hazar sy." (I dont care either you marry tens or thousands.) She was pissed.

"Acha shadi ki baat choro...aj k liye sorry yar." (Ok leave this topic...sorry for today man.) He took out a chocolate from his pocket.

Mirha who was glaring at him earlier,her gaze softened instantly but she masked it not before he noticed. So he took out another chocolate sliding it towards her.

"Mujhe ghussa aa rha hai aap py." (I am getting frustrated with you.)

"Tou nikalo ghussa." (Let it out.) He offered her.

She tweaked his arm strongly.

"Ouch! Chor do yar Mirha." (Leave it Mirha).

"Nhi." (No)

"Itni zor sy chutki kon kaat'ta hai." (Who on earth do this?) He hissed in pain when she left arm.

"Ye saza hai ap ki,I don't believe in sorrys." (This is your punishment.)

"Bht hi zalim ho tum." (You are so cruel.) He said rubbing his arm.

"Ap hi ny kaha tha nikal lo ghussa." (You told me to let it out.) She said oh so innocently.

"Nikal liya?" (Done?)He asked and she nodded with a look of satisfaction on her face.

"Tum keh rhi thein k(you were saying that) marriage should be based upon love,right? What if i want to marry someone I love? Will you help me then?" Arham asked.

"Nhi ab koi shadi ki baat nhi karun gi mai." (No i wont talk about marriage now.)

"Yar!"

"Ghr mein sb humari shadi ki baatein kr rhy hain...aap please unhein mna kr dein." (Everyone in the house is talking about our marriage...please tell them that you don't want it.) She requested.

"Aur mai aisa kyun karun?" (And why should I do this?) He asked calmly.

"Aap kisi aisy insan sy shadi kyun nhi krty jo aap ko pyar krta hai?" (Why don't you marry someone who loves you?)

"Agr... *he fixed his gaze at her*

Yehi sawal mai tum sy puchon

K...

Tum kisi aisy insan sy shadi kyun nhi krti jo tumhe pyar krta ho?

tou tumhara jawab kya ho ga Mirha?" He was indirectly confessing his love for her that she wasn't able to understand.
(What if I ask the same question from you?Why don't you marry someone who loves you?)

"Mai..." (I..)

"Haan tum...abhi kuch din pehly tum ny mujhe kaha tha k tum mujh sy shadi karo gi ab kyun mna kr rhi ho." (Yes you...a few days back you told me that you'll marry me so whats the fuss now?) He asked politely.

"Mai kuch puchon aap sy?" (Can I ask you something?) She was looking at him intently now.

"Pucho?" (Go ahead.)

"Do you love me?"she asked as quickly as she could and Arham was surprised.

He was unable to speak,he was to shy to admit that he actually loves her and she got the wrong idea by his silence "it okay,you dont have to answer."

"Mirha...2 hafty mein humari shadi hai(our wedding is in 2 weeks), stop acting like a fool." He tried to divert her mind.

"Aina?"

"Tumhari sui abhi bhi Aina py atki hai? Agr tum kaho tou us sy bhi kr lon shadi?" (You are still stuck at Aina?If you say so then i'll marry her too.)

"Forget it...aap sy baat krna hi beykar hai." (Its useless to talk to you.) She stood up to leave and he instantly held her arm "Aina ko hr dusry bndy py crush aa jata hai...(Aina get this crush over every 2nd person) besides she is already engaged to Dr. Khurram." Arham whispered near her ear.

"Wo ro kyun rhi thi phir?" (Why was she crying then?) Mirha said a bit loudly in astonishment.Pagal larki...mai itna pareshan ho gai thi." (Stupid girl...I got so worried.) Mirha was totally stunned.

"Kbhi mere liye bhi pareshan ho jaya karein." (You should get worried for me.) He was back to teasing her.

"Kyun?ap hoty hain mere liye pareshan k mai cab mein aaon ya bhaar mein jaon" (why? Do you get worried for me either i go in cab or to hell) She rolled her eyes at him.

"You won't stop taunting me,right?" He asked.

"Its a fact."

"2 hafty intezar kr lein mohtarma...aap ki sb pareshaniyan dur kr dun ga." (Wait for 2 weeks...I'll remove all your worries.)

"Mtlb ab humari shadi ho rhi hai?" (It means now its confirm that we are getting married?) She asked excitedly.

"Tumhe koi shak hai?" (Do you have any doubt?)

"Nhi...pr.." (but) She was in some thoughts.

"Humein room bhi tou renovate krna pary ga na...wo kb krwayein gy aap?" (We would have to renovate the room...when will you get this all done?) She was excited once again.

And there Arham let out a deep chuckle.

"Tum sach mein pagal ho.(you really are crazy)" He commented with an amusing look on his face.

"Ab kya kiya hai mai ny?" (What did I do now?) She frowned.

"Abhi kuch minute pehly tum mujhe Aina sy shadi krny ka keh rhi thi aur ab tumhe humara room renovate krnwany ki sojh rhi hai?" (Just a few minutes back,you were asking me to marry Aina and now you are planning to renovate our room.)

"Mai aap k boring kamry mein nhi rehny wali."( I ain't gonna stay in your boring room.) She announced.

"Believe me,humara kamra boring nhi ho ga."(our room won't be boring.) He smirked.

"Wo kesy?" (How so?) She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Jahan itna bara cartoon hon,wahan koi bore ho skta hai kya?" (Is there any chance of getting bored if there is a big cartoon?) He asked,she frowned "konsa cartoon?" (Which cartoon?) And then it hit her that he was calling her the cartoon.

"Mai cartoon hun tou aap kya hain? Han? "
(What about you if I am the cartoon?)

"Mai tou..(I am).."

"Chimpanzee!" She said immediately.

"Kya kaha?" (What did you just say?) His eyes widened listening to her.

"Chim.pan.zee...

No,no...it should be Dr.Chimpanzee"

she laughed looking at the horrible face expressions of Arham.

"Tumhe bta lon ga mai." (I'll see you.) He warned her but she kept laughing.

"Btaiye ga baad mein,abhi mujhe chocolates dein aur ja k so jayein."(later Mister,for now give me my chocolates and go back to your room.)

He placed the chocolates in her hands and was about to leave when he asked her "tum theek ho na ab?"(all good?)

She nodded opening the chocolate "bs bhook lgi hai ab"(just hungry.) And She took a big bite of it.

And Arham chuckled.

------------------------------------‐---------------------------------

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

410K 27.5K 53
"Say it." He whispered, stepping closer to me. "I love you too." I finally admitted, my cheeks flushing dark in embarrassment. I couldn't believe I j...
2.1M 108K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...
16.8K 831 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
192K 6K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...