Full-time Artist

By Qwinesty

"Music, film, painting, calligraphy, sculpture, literature...""You know everything?""Know a little.""Any poin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195

Chapter 146-150

559 23 3
By Qwinesty

Lin Yuan is not good at getting along with others, so in the next few days, although he has been in and out of the company, he is still familiar with only Gu Qiangyun and his daughter.

But the surrounding environment, Lin Yuan has quickly become familiar with.

He took turns to taste several dining places near the company.

Different from QinZhou.

The food here is not very spicy. I like to add sugar when cooking.

Lin Yuan has a heavy taste, so he is not used to eating, but he can find his favorite food, so it is not difficult to swallow.

It is worth mentioning that.

The snacks here are quite delicious. Lin Yuan would occasionally buy some to eat before work.

At this time, the opening time of Qiyi school is getting closer and closer.

With three days to go before Qiyi starts school, the company has finally reached a new single intention!

It's very fast.

Because normally, it takes the company a month or two to get a list.

The one who got the new order was Gu Dong.

However, it's not the company's credit to get this order, it's the envy of fish.

The other side was not willing to cooperate with xingmang music at the beginning.

Gu Dong finally moved out Xianyu and said that he was a gold medal composer sent by Qinzhou headquarters to the branch company. He could create the theme for the other side, and the other side was finally moved!

The company attaches great importance to this matter.

When the other party came to the company to discuss cooperation, Gu Qiangyun, as the manager of the branch company, went out to meet him personally.

"The situation in your company is worse than I expected."

After getting off the car, the person in charge of Party A looks at the company with ordinary image and opens his mouth.

This time Party A is from a film company. They made a movie and needed a theme song.

"Ha ha."

Gu Qiangyun laughed awkwardly: "the important thing is talents. Our company is full of talents, especially our company representative Mr. Xianyu, who is a genius from the land of music. But I begged with Qinzhou headquarters for a long time, and our headquarters was willing to send people here!"

The person in charge of Party A said lightly: "if it wasn't for this fish admirer, I would not have come to your company. The song of" big fish "is not bad."

"Yes, yes."

Gu Qiangyun is used to the attitude of Party A.

After entering the door, he and Gu Dong take each other into the reception office.

Party A drank the tea made by Gu Dong and said, "let me talk about the requirements. Let's see if it's OK. We want a song with the theme of urban love..."

His request was very detailed and he talked about it for a long time.

Gu Qiangyun has a posture of listening attentively.

When the other party finished, Gu Qiangyun rubbed his hands and said, "this is the situation."

"I understand."

Party A is responsible for the price? If you are satisfied, you can add more. "

"Not that..."

Gu Qiangyun said: "we admire teacher Yu for writing songs. There is a requirement that after the songs are written, the singer and the recording should be decided by him."

The atmosphere froze for more than ten seconds.

Gu Dong's eyes widened. She didn't know it at all!

Ten seconds later.

The person in charge of Party A stares at Gu Qiang and says, "is manager Gu serious?"

"Yes."

Gu Qiangyun is helpless.

Of course, he knows that the list is of high quality, but he has visited Lin Yuan several times in recent days. Lin Yuan has never let go of this matter, so he can only hold his head and communicate with Party A.

Before everyone sat down to talk about the list, he didn't even dare to mention it.

"The company is not big, the demands are not small."

The person in charge of Party A got up and said, "I'm sorry to disturb you."

Gu Qiangyun was anxious: "if you think about it again, the singer and recording of the previous song" big fish "were arranged by our teacher Xianyu..."

"It's OK to take part in the recording. We've already decided on a singer. Do you have to agree to sing?"

A person on Party A's side has no good airway.

Gu Qiangyun said: "teacher Xianyu is very professional!"

The person in charge of Party A glared at Gu Qiangyun: "our company has a special music department. Do you think they are not professional?"

"Not that..."

"In a word, we can't accept such things. I believe few Party A in Qizhou will accept this kind of request. I don't know. I thought you were Party A."

The person in charge of Party A leaves with his people.

When I left, I muttered: "I met Party B who asked for this for the first time. Why are you?"

"Sorry, sorry..."

Gu Qiangyun's face broke down after he sent him away.

Gu Dong looked at Gu Qiangyun: "is this true? Lin stands for him... ""It's true."

Gu Qiangyun sighed.

Gu Dong said helplessly: "it's a pity that you don't want to talk to representative Lin anymore."

Gu Qiangyun shook his head: "I've been chatting for many times. If I go on chatting, he should be annoyed."

"I see."

Gu Dong gritted his teeth and said, "I believe that someone will be willing. I'll go and get some more intention sheets back. Teacher Xianyu's signboard is still very effective!"

“……”

Gu Qiangyun didn't speak.

He knew how much trouble it was.

Qi Zhou's Party A is used to being a father. How can he buy a song? He has to be instructed by the creator. The sign of envy fish is not as big as that.

The attitude of party a just now is already good.

If you change your temper, you are afraid to be angry with yourself on the spot.

Gu Dong comforted: "don't worry, it's Party A who doesn't know the goods. We Menglong's list has been finished. The other party finally specially thanks representative Lin. I'm out, waiting for my good news."

Then Gu Dong left.

Gu Qiangyun has a bitter expression.

As far as personality is concerned, representative Lin is better than his father Yang Zhongming, who occasionally played in Qizhou.

This matter soon spread to the company.

After hearing Lin Yuan's request, everyone was confused.

"True or false?"

"Representative Lin wants Party A to give up the right to choose singer and song version recording?"

"Will Party A agree?"

"I'm fighting for a new list these two days. It's estimated that even if I win it, the other party won't agree with representative Lin's request, will it?"

"It's too hard."

"I suspect that Qizhou has no party a willing to agree to this condition at all. Although I can understand the request of representative Lin, who wants others to decide what kind of songs they have painstakingly written will become?"

"Qizhou is Party A's world."

"Do you remember the list I finished last year? It was a song suitable for male voice. In the end, they just found a girl to sing it. I was very angry at that time. They still blame me for my bad song. How can a girl play the advantage of that song?"

“……”

make complaints about it for a while, and finally turn to a helpless sigh.

"What can we do? Go on with the list."

At this moment, everyone felt that there was a long way to go.

The next day, Qinzhou.

Qin Yi's school started one day earlier than Qizhou's. There were a lot of cars parked at the school gate. They basically sent the freshmen to school. In one of the red cars, two girls came down.

"Here we are."

The girl on the left is Lin Xuan. She opens the trunk and moves her sister Lin Yao's luggage down: "are you sure you live in the school? The school is very close to our residence. It's convenient for me to take care of you."

"Freshmen have evening study."

Lin Yao said, "it's convenient to live on campus."

Lin Xuan jokingly said: "others try to live outside and avoid studying in the evening of their freshman year. How can you still rely on yourself? After you go to university, you don't have to put so much pressure on yourself."

"I love learning."

Lin Yao helps her sister carry the luggage together.

Lin Xuan said with a smile: "I probably won't believe it if it comes out of other people's mouths, but it's very convincing if it comes out of your mouth. Then you should live in school first when you are a freshman. When you are a sophomore, we will come out to live again, and your brother will probably come back then."

Lin Yao said, "good."

Lin Xuan said casually, "your brother said that he would take care of you before. As a result, he has no shadow now. Maybe he can only take care of you in the cloud. But it's really a rare exercise opportunity for exchange students. You can also consider it when you are a junior."

Lin Yao said, "Oh."

Lin Xuan smiles again. She is obviously used to Lin Yao's personality. Lin Yuan and Lin Yao, the three children in her family, have the closest personality. They are almost the same in their reactions to things, their views on things, and even their tastes.

The sisters were dragging their luggage.

At the gate of the school, there is a person in charge of the qinyi student union. Every student needs to register his name. When Lin Yao says his name, the senior in charge of registration suddenly raises his head:

"your name is Lin Yao?"

Lin Yao said, "well."

The senior in charge of the registration carefully looked at Lin Yao's information and said, "Lin Yao, a freshman in the art department, is 18 years old. He came from Yuncheng. Am I right..."

"What's wrong?"

Lin Xuan looked at each other strangely.

The schoolmaster shook his head with a smile, then suddenly turned over and yelled to the crowd in the distance: "elder martial brother Zhong, the person you are looking for has come. This is classmate Lin Yao!"

Lin Xuan and Lin Xuan were stunned for a moment.

Dozens of people suddenly appeared in the distance. The leader was Zhong Yu. He ran to Lin Yao from a distance and said with a smile: "you are Lin Yuan's sister, Lin Yao. He asked us to take good care of you in the future, and we will help you with your luggage!"

Lin Xuan

Without waiting for her to recover, the group of people had already sorted out their luggage. Then Zhong Yu said with a smile, "I'll take you to your dormitory. The school requires the students to have uniform covers and so on. After a while, I'll ask the elder sister to help you get them."

"How are you, Lin Yao?"

The girl mentioned by Zhong Yu beckons.

Lin Xuan said blankly, "what did Lin Yuan let you do?"

Zhong Yu nodded hard, then led the way and said: "we qinyi are still very beautiful. There is a small forest in the East, a big garden in the west, and an artificial lake in the north. Most of us are junior students in the Department of fine arts. When you divide the class, remember to tell me that I basically know the Freshman Counselors, and I will greet them well. What's the difference in our daily life Even if you have any needs and difficulties, please tell me that we seniors and sisters can still cover up in this school. "

Lin Xuan

She felt that Lin Yuan took care of Lin Yao, but this scene was also very visual. She thought for a long time before she realized that the enthusiasm of these students towards their sister was just like the attitude of the chief editors and editors when they first entered the silver blue library!

Wait, No.

Is there any connection between them?

Lin Xuan's expression was suspicious, but she couldn't figure out where the key point was. Instead, Lin Yao was calm and completely different from Lin Xuan's reaction to a similar situation, as if expected.

There are many students in the distance.

Seeing a group of seniors and sisters around a freshman primary school, they all show a puzzled look. They can't all go for the beauty of little girls. Most of the girls in art colleges are pretty good, and there are many who are almost as beautiful as Lin Yao. No one has such advanced treatment. Besides, there are many elder sisters among those students.

“……”

Lin Xuan made a long distance call to Lin Yuan.

Because of the time difference, Lin Yuan just got up at the moment. After receiving a call from his sister, he explained, "I know Zhong Yu. I asked them to take good care of my sister before. It's not a bad person. Don't worry."

"I see."

Lin Xuan was relieved at last.

At this time, Zhong Yu was still chatting with Lin Yao, and his enthusiasm seemed to have another picture: "when the younger martial sister is settled in the dormitory, you can come to our painting society. The great God is in our painting society. He is a famous figure in our painting society. Half of the painting society are his students."Lin Yao asked, "great God?"

Zhong Yu said, "it's your brother."

Lin Yao nodded thoughtfully.

Zhong Yu and the people around him look at each other and smile tacitly. This character is almost the same as that of Dashen. Now Dashen has gone to Qizhou to be an exchange student. Seeing his sister and brother's similar character, he still has a sense of intimacy.

What the hell?

Only Lin Xuan can't keep calm. Listening to these people's discussion, she suddenly feels that she can't see Lin Yuan clearly. Does this smelly brother have something to hide from him? How can she feel that with his command, the whole army of the art department will attack and become my sister's guard?

Isn't he a composer?

At this moment, Lin Xuan even made up the picture of Lin Yuan's crooked smile, but Lin Yuan would never show such a smile.

And in the big teaching building of the art department.

In the chief professor's office, Kong an looked at the assistant in front of him and said, "do you mean Lin Yuan's sister came to our Qinzhou art college this year and applied for our art department?"

The assistant nodded, "yes."

Kong an opens his mouth: "what is it called?"

The assistant replied, "classmate Lin Yao."

Kong an walked back and forth, suddenly showing a smile: "although Lin Yuan was not brought to the art department, his sister came to the art department, and he couldn't say it without paying more attention to the art department, right?"

Assistant:

Kong an said: "the class with the highest level of freshman tutors should be class one. Go and arrange for Lin Yao to enter class one. Tell their counselors, forget it. I'll talk to the counselors. This student is very important."

The assistant nodded.

Kong an said with a smile: "if Lin Yao has half of her brother's talent, I will teach him in person in the future. It's also interesting. My brother is unwilling to come to the art department, but my sister has directly applied to the art department, which shows that Lin Yuan and our art department have not finished their fate."

Assistant:

Obsession is a terrible thing.

Lin Yuan didn't know the specific situation of Qinzhou. Instead of going to the company, he called Gu Dong to help him meet at the airport.

Qi Yi starts school tomorrow. He wanted to report to school, but Lin Yuan thought about it before, so he suggested, "why don't you live with me? I still have an empty room."

Lin Yuan lives in two rooms and one living room.

He usually sleeps in the master bedroom, and the guest bedroom is basically empty. It's very convenient for him to stay here for a year. They are far away from each other's college and have trouble meeting each other every day, so they can take care of each other when they live together.

"Yes, that's it."

After thinking for a while, he nodded. He was an exchange student like Lin Yuan, and he only came here in his junior year. It was strange for him to go to the dormitory and live with strangers. It was better to live with Lin Yuan freely: "I have to talk to my family later."

Lin Yuan nodded.

On the way, Jianyi and Gu Dong introduced each other, but they met for the first time, so they just exchanged a few words, and the topic came back to Lin Yuan: "are you used to staying here?"

Lin Yuan nodded.

"As soon as I got off the plane, I was observing. I felt that there was a big difference between Qizhou and Qinzhou. The architectural style was different, and the local people here could communicate in Qi language. I felt that I had to learn Qi language..."

Lin Yuan didn't speak.

In fact, he can speak a little Qi language. To be exact, he can speak Cantonese, which is not too strange for him. However, his language is not standard and can be understood by local people.

"So is the network."

He took out his mobile phone and went to Huiwang. Com and said, "I feel that although the networks of different continents are interconnected, the concerns of different states are totally different. We like to use tribes there. It seems that a kind of thing called blog is popular in Qizhou, but the nature of the two seems to be similar."

Lin Yuan nodded.

Bluestar has eight big states, each of which is equivalent to the size of several countries on the earth. So although Bluestar co governs the world, we don't have the concept of a country, but the differences and competition between continents are everywhere. There is a sense of difference between countries in the past. The biggest common point is that the official language of each state is Putonghua.

It's normal, too.

Because of their different cultures and lifestyles, the distinction between the States is quite obvious. Perhaps the officials of the States also intentionally distinguish the States. Although the network is not isolated, there are some guiding differences. If people do not take the initiative to explore other states, the degree of mutual understanding is not very high.

For example.

When you search Xianyu in Qinzhou, all kinds of latest related news will jump out in great detail. However, when you search Xianyu in Qizhou, you can find the simplest information, such as Xianyu's works. It's not easy to find more specific news. Lin Yuan himself can't say why. Maybe the root cause is all kinds of competition among states Let's fight.

……

The next day after they settled down, Qiyi finally started school. Lin Yuan and Jianyi went to their respective colleges to report. There was a set of procedures specially arranged for exchange students in this college. When these procedures were completed, Lin Yuan was assigned to class three of the composition department of Qiyi junior.

He's not the only exchange student.

In addition to Lin Yuan, there are two exchange students in the class. However, when the teacher introduces the three new exchange students in the class, Lin Yuan is obviously the most popular one, because apart from the common official language, the biggest similarity between Qizhou and Qinzhou is:

everyone looks at their faces.

This statement probably applies to the whole blue star, and even to two new balls. In a word, when the girls in the class see Lin Yuan enter the door, their eyes keep the same light, so that Lin Yuan's welcome and applause are very warm.

Finish the routine self introduction.

Lin Yuan was assigned to a seat in the back row. His deskmate was a boy. Of course, he was less enthusiastic than the girls, but his attitude was polite. He introduced himself in a low voice:

"Tang Ming."

"Hello."

Lin Yuan nodded and put down his schoolbag. The students in residence went to the classroom with the corresponding textbooks every day. Lin Yuan, a day student, had to carry a small schoolbag every day, but it was the same in Qinzhou, so Lin Yuan was used to it.

There was no class on the first day.

The next day the class began.

Lin Yuan was worried that there would be a big difference between the courses in Qinzhou and Qizhou, but after listening to a few lessons carefully, he found that there was not much difference in the progress of the courses on both sides. It was not because he was an exchange student that he could not keep up with the progress of the class, which probably had something in common with the knowledge of composition.

It's been a while.

Lin Yuan was used to it.

While Lin Yuan was in school, xingmang music was still looking for new orders. In the middle of this, it really got two orders of intent. However, just as before, when the two new orders of intent were negotiated, the other party listened to the request of envious fish, and even left."It's not a matter to go on like this."

Gu Qiangyun sighed. All of the three lists that have recently collapsed are cooperative intentions due to the admiration of fish, and all of them leave because of the admiration of fish. When did party a of Qizhou have a good time to talk?

"Not really."

The director of the composition department said helplessly, "if we are still like this in the next few months, how long can the company last? We have to find a way to change the situation, or we can lower the price?"

"No way."

Gu Dong objected: "forget what representative Lin said last time. Let's ask representative Lin to give us a low price order. What's the point of inviting trumps to help us? Now the biggest problem is Qizhou side..."

Gu Dong suddenly had a flash of inspiration!

She murmured: "it seems that we have gone into a misunderstanding. We always go to some small and medium-sized companies for cooperation. Why don't we go to big companies for cooperation? Only big companies are worthy of the status of Lin representative."

"Are you crazy?"

The director said with a wry smile, "you can't get orders from small and medium-sized companies. You still want to get orders from big companies. Do you think big companies will speak better than small and medium-sized companies? In fact, Party A of big companies will only be more strict!"

Gu also shook his head.

There's no hope of finding a big company.

Gu Dong's eyes are flashing: "but this company, maybe we can try, is also our only hope. If this company can't, maybe it's hard for us to find a better opportunity."

"What company?"

"Thunder entertainment."

Gu Qiangyun and the composer director are all wide eyed. They think Gu Dong is a bit whimsical. This is one of the biggest entertainment companies in Qizhou. They take all their orders directly from Qinzhou, and hardly work with local music companies!

"You forgot."

Gu Dong said with a smile: "before thunder entertainment company had a cooperation foundation with teacher Xianyu, and it's not hard to guess that they should be very satisfied with the result of that cooperation."

"You mean!"

Gu Qiangyun suddenly responded.

Qizhou's Party A is really difficult to serve, but the previous "fish Dragon Dance" was an animated film launched by thunder entertainment, and the impression music that was finally used in that animated film was the work of envious fish, which proved to be a perfect cooperation -

"you mean big fish!"

The director of the composition department also responded and was very worried for a moment: "will thunder entertainment be willing? I didn't even dare to think about this kind of big company before. Under normal circumstances, they won't look us in the eye."

"There are all the knockers."

Gu Dong suddenly got up: "I don't believe that I can't open the door of thunder entertainment this time. They don't like to cooperate with people in the land of music. Now people in the land of music have come to our eyes. Thunder has no reason to push it out directly!"

Gu Dong is an activist. When she came up with the plan, she drove directly to thunder entertainment company, which is headquartered in Yicheng. After all, Yicheng is the largest city in Qizhou.

Park the car.

Gu Dongshen took a breath and went directly into the company hall, but the front desk stopped her for the first time. The girl politely said, "Hello, madam, do you have an appointment before you come to our company?"

"No

Gu Dong of course knows that this kind of big company needs an appointment or a work permit to enter: "I'm the agent of xingmang music. I'm looking for cooperation in your company. Could you please contact your music department for me?"

"Star music?"

There seems to be some confusion at the front desk.

Gu Donglian said: "the representative of our company is Mr. Xianyu. The movie" fish Dragon Dance "produced by your company before was created by Mr. Xianyu for your company..."

"Just a moment."

The girl at the front desk nodded, turned around and dialed a phone. After a few words in a low voice, she held down the phone and said, "please take this lady to the music department on the eighth floor

Gu Dong is a little excited!

If the other company is not interested, just let the front desk send him to leave. There's no need to let him go up. Teacher Xianyu's card really plays a role in thunder entertainment!

In five minutes.

Gu Dong met a representative of thunder entertainment in the reception room on the eighth floor. He said with a smile, "I'm fan Longhe, deputy director of thunder music. Is Mr. Xianyu here in Qizhou now? He's the representative of xingmang branch?"

"Hello, director Fan!"

Gu donglue said with a restrained smile: "Mr. Xianyu is now the representative of our branch, so we want to ask if your company has any cooperation opportunities. After all, Mr. Xianyu has cooperated with your company once before."

"Of course."

Fan Longhe, as the deputy director of the Music Department of the company, naturally knows who Xianyu is. He really doesn't care about xingmang's branch, but he still values Xianyu: "we are very satisfied with the song" big fish! "

"What about us?"

Gu Dong didn't have the experience of docking with a big company like thunder entertainment. The other party agreed too quickly. Gu Dong felt that his brain couldn't turn around for a moment, so he could only ask foolishly, "how can we cooperate?"

"Just a moment."

Fan Longhe called a subordinate, asked some questions, and then said with a smile to Gu Dong: "the company has recently produced a new play. You may have heard of the name of the new play. It's called" the distance between you and me ". The hero is..."

"Tan Kai!"

Gu Dong blurted out.

The publicity of the play is very hot. Tan Kai, the leading actor of Qi Zhou, is a front-line actor. Gu Dong, who pays attention to entertainment news, naturally knows: "but this play is about to be broadcast. Should all the songs be settled?"

"It's settled."

Fan Longhe smiles: "but I don't like the theme song of the play. If teacher Xianyu can create better works, I'd like to replace the theme song. Anyway, we have bought the theme song before, and it's up to our company to decide whether to use it or not."

Gu Dong opened his mouth wide.

The arrangement of admiring fish is bigger than she imagined. Thunder entertainment is willing to change songs temporarily for the sake of admiring fish. Of course, the premise of this matter is that representative Lin must write better songs, which is not difficult.

The hardest thing is

Gu Dong said awkwardly, "of course we can take this list, but teacher Xianyu has a request. He hopes that he can choose the singer to sing this song, and he will participate in the final recording of the song."

Fan Longhe was stunned.

After a full minute, just when Gu Dong thought the other party was going to be angry, fan Longhe suddenly showed a smile: "it's the first time I've heard such a request since I've worked in Qizhou for so many years, but as a Qinzhou native, I can understand teacher Xianyu's request..."

"Are you from QinZhou?"

Gu Dong looks at fan Longhe in surprise.

Fan Longhe shrugged: "the native Qinzhou people only came to work in Qizhou later, so I'm probably the only one who dares to agree to your request. Because I'm very concerned about Qinzhou, after all, there are my relatives there, so I still know the strength of old master Xianyu, not to mention that he wrote" big fish "for our company It's a great song. "

"So you..."

"Well, I said yes."

Gu Dong got up in surprise and bowed to each other. Fan Longhe waved his hand and said, "although I agreed, if this song doesn't meet the requirements, we can't accept it. Please understand that."

"Understand, understand!"

All Party A will have requirements for the quality of songs, which is a normal and reasonable requirement: "thank you for choosing our company, please give me the requirements for the creation of songs, and I'll inform Mr. Xianyu right now!""There's a caveat."

Fan Longhe: "because the TV series will be officially broadcasted in the middle of next month, that is to say, the time left for teacher Xianyu's song creation is only a short month. Please let me know. Of course, you can also refuse."

"Just a month?"

Gu Dong is in some trouble. Normally, this kind of song creation cycle is at least a few months. However, thinking of this list, she managed to get an intention. She gritted her teeth and nodded: "I'll inform you. I'll contact you later. We'll talk about the price then?"

"Yes."

Fan Longhe asked his subordinates for a piece of information to Gu Dong: "there are detailed requirements for song creation. If Mr. Xianyu feels that time is not enough, we can cancel this cooperation, but it doesn't matter. I will still find you to cooperate if I have the chance in the future."

"All right!"

With this sentence, Gu Dong was relieved. The other side obviously valued the ability of teacher Xianyu. This cooperation failed. There was hope for further cooperation: "then I'll go back first?"

"Goodbye, I'll see you off."

"No, No."

Gu Dong waved his hand again and again, but the other party still took Gu Dong to the elevator. After watching Gu Dong leave, fan Longhe hesitated for a moment, took out his mobile phone and made a phone call: "people from the music department have a small meeting."

Ten minutes later.

Many staff members of thunder Entertainment Music Department came to the meeting room, and fan Longhe saw the audience's humanity: "the theme song of distance love has not been decided yet, I got in touch with teacher Xianyu today."

"Envy fish?"

"Fish dragon dance?"

"The author of the big fish?"

A lot of people in the music department showed unexpected expressions, and then everyone seemed to think of something, one by one did not speak, but each bowed his head and did not say a word, and even did not dare to look at fan Longhe's eyes.

There were footsteps outside the door.

Everyone's heart jumped.

It was a woman's voice, full of strength and Hegemony: "the theme song of" the distance between you and me "was set by me for a long time. Is deputy director Fan dissatisfied with the decision of my supervisor?"

The workplace is a complex small society. It is unrealistic to expect harmonious and friendly relations between each department. For example, Luo Qi, the director of Music Department of thunder music, and fan Longhe, the deputy director, represent two different voices.

In other words

These two are not to be dealt with.

Today's scene is just a microcosm of the two directors' constant fight for power. The staff of the music department have already seen it.

This is also the reason why everyone kept silent when fan Longhe proposed to change the theme song "the distance between you and me".

Gods fight, mortals suffer.

After all, this is a song set by the director in advance. The tone is almost set, but fan Longhe, as the deputy director, wants to overthrow it.

What's the signal?

This is clearly a declaration of war.

Mingdao Mingqiang said to me that fan Longhe didn't like the theme song you Luo Qi chose!

"Director Luo."

Fan Longhe said with a smile: "I think the quality of the theme song" the distance between you and me "is not good enough. If we meet more suitable works, we can replace them. After all, we all want to make the play better."

"Is it?"

Luo Qi said: "don't forget that the play will be officially broadcast in about a month. The company won't delay the broadcast time for a song, and I don't think there is any problem with the current song. Now you think my vision is wrong."

"Don't say it too soon."

Fan Longhe: "if the other party can create a better song in a month, why can't we change the song?"

Luo Qi asked, "who are you looking for?"

Fan long river: "envy fish teacher."

Luo Qi is not too strange to this name: "originally, she was the creator of big fish, but don't you think one month is too short, and if we call Mu Ying to record songs again, she may not be willing to."

"It's not necessarily muying."

Fan Longhe shook his head and said, "teacher Xianyu will appoint his own singer. Of course, I will narrow the scope of this choice within the company. In addition, he will also participate in the recording in person, because he is now in Qizhou."

The meeting room was full of excitement.

How could Xianyu have such a demand?

Luo Qi some exaggeration stares at fan long river course: "who gives envy fish so big right?"

Fan Longhe didn't speak.

He also admitted that the requirement of enviing fish was not in line with the rules, but it was this kind of non-compliance that made fan Longhe have higher expectations of enviing fish.

"Deputy director Fan."

Luo Qi said faintly: "are you crazy or am I crazy? Now you not only want to change Mu Ying's songs, but also plan not to let Mu Ying participate in the recording of new songs. As a female singer in Qizhou, she worked in vain before?"

Fan Longhe thought, "of course, I will try my best to let muying record new songs. After all, muying's voice condition is very good. If Xianyu insists on choosing others, then I really can't help it."

"I don't agree."

Luo Qi cold mouth way.

Fan Longhe insisted: "Xianyu's creative ability is very strong. Although a month is short, he may not be able to write a better work than the present one. I have great confidence in him!"

"What confidence?"

Luo Qi light smile: "I think you are trying to overthrow my song, prove that my choice before the director is wrong, since you have so much confidence in Xianyu, then you dare to be responsible for this matter?"

Everyone's heart jumped.

Finally, the meat is coming.

Now it's not a matter of changing songs, but a battle between the director and the deputy director in the workplace.

Who decides the song is chosen by the company, who occupies a high point.

Now it seems that rocky has the advantage.

Because fan Longhe is full of unknowns!

Who knows if it's OK to envy fish?

And don't forget it's only a month!

Fan Longhe's face changed. He didn't know if Xianyu could write a better song.

After all, the original theme song is not particularly bad.

At least it was carefully selected before thunder.

It's just that fan Longhe thinks it can be better.

He wasn't selfish, just for the show.

At today's meeting, he just reminded everyone not to rush to fix the song. As a result, Luo Qi suddenly appeared. He was so surprised that he raised himself up that he couldn't fight now.

Then he realized that he was careless.

My behavior is really a bit of propaganda.

When he heard the name of envious fish, he was inexplicably confident. He couldn't wait to hold the meeting, but was caught by Luo Qi.Do you mean I have to be soft?

You mean to wait and see?

I'm going to sweep the floor today. I won't fight with Luo Qi in the future.

After a long silence, he finally said, "if Xianyu can't get better songs, I'll listen to you for the music decisions of the company's remaining three TV dramas this year."

"You said it

Rosie was overjoyed.

Fan Longhe is the only one in the music department who can be against Luo Qi. Is it not for these things that the two fight for?

"I said it."

Fan Longhe raised his head and looked at Luo Qi: "but after all, if the song of envious fish is better, what does director Luo say?"

"What does that have to do with me?"

Luo Qi is not deceived: "you are the one who says you want to change the song, and you are the one who gives you the right to envy fish. I am the one who is questioned by you..."

Fan Longhe stares at her.

Luo Qi knows how much this wave has to touch, and can only hum: "if Xianyu can really write good songs, the decision-making power of the next play is up to you."

"That's it."

Fan Longhe didn't continue to argue. Today is really his recklessness. He should wait for a clear response from Xianyu.

But he couldn't help it.

If we don't hold this meeting, the company will decide the song directly, and it will be too late for us to talk about changing the song.

This is where fan Longhe hates Luo Qi.

Luo Qi pays more attention to her own interests, and always works with a cautious attitude.

And they pay more attention to the interests of the company, try to complete these tasks to the best.

Of course.

Fan Longhe is not that great.

He admits that he has his own selfish heart.

He works so hard to get the attention of the company.

If he can't perform better than rocky, he will always be the deputy director of rocky.

So many times, he can only take risks, can only be radical, in order to get the opportunity to show his face and performance.

But this time

I'm in a hurry.

That's why I got caught by rocky today.

Now you can only gamble!

Bet envy fish can write a work beyond the current theme song in a month!

The problem is

Envy fish there will not agree to take this difficult list, or unknown.

Not to mention whether he can write a better work than the current theme song.

If it doesn't work out, my wish for promotion will not work out for at least two years.

Before that, he reluctantly competed with Luo Qi as deputy director by relying on his more accurate vision of music.

"It's a big game."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 10.4K 27
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
1M 22.3K 58
A 'slut' of a 21 year old Nidhi is married to the disabled thakur, who is paralysed below his waist. What will happen when her sexual frustration wil...
16.6K 939 23
''แ€™แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€˜แ€แ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ฏแ€ถแ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ''
223K 23.5K 30
ุงู„ุฑูˆุงูŠุฉ ุจู‚ู„ู…ูŠ ุฃู†ุง ุฅู†ุชุตุงุฑ ู„ุฎุถุงุฑูŠ (ุบูŠู…ุฉ) ุณุฃู‚ุงุถูŠ ูƒู„ ู…ู† ูŠู†ู‚ู„ู‡ุง ุจุฏูˆู† ุฅุฐู†ูŠ . ๐Ÿ‚ุชู†ุชู‚ู„ ูุชุงุฉ ุงู„ู…ุฏูŠู†ุฉ ู„ู„ุนูŠุด ููŠ ุจูŠุช ุฌุฏุชู‡ุง ููŠ ุงู„ุฑูŠู ุจุนุฏ ุฐู„ูƒ ุงู„ุญุงุฏุซ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุชุณุจุจ ููŠ ู…...