Male Reader x Yandere Various

By Park_Maestro

Ohiyo, Konnichiwa, konbanwa, this is my first fanfiction in this type of stories hope you like it cause if yo... More

Yandere Mother x Male Reader
Yandere Shouko Komi x Loner Male reader
Yandere Assassin Anya x Male reader
Yandere Fem Muzan x Male Reader
Yandere Teacher x Bullied Male reader
Yandere Senpai x Male reader
Yandere Female Tanjiro x Male Reader
Yandere Female Saitama x Experimented Male Reader
Yandere Chifuyu Orimura x Male Reader
Yandere Step-Mother x Male Reader
Yandere Chika Fujiwara x Male Reader
Yandere Futa! Shizuka hiratsuka x Masochistic Male Reader (Lemon)
Yandere Mother x Male Reader (Ch. 2)
message
Yandere Female Shoyo Hinata X Male Reader
Yandere Ex-Wife x Male Reader (Ch. 1)
Yandere Abusive Sister x Male reader
Yandere Shinobu Kocho x Male Reader
Yandere Marin Kitagawa x Male Reader
Yandere Esdeath x Slave Male reader (Lemon)
Yandere Female Izuku Midoriya x Male Reader
Yandere Cheating Wife x Amnesiac Male Reader
suggestions and request
Yandere Queen x Poor Male Reader
Hiatus Notice
Yandere Ex-girlfriend x Framed Cheating Male Reader
Yandere Serial Killer x Male Reader
Yandere Ex-Wife x Male Reader (Ch. 2)
Yandere Midnight x Male Reader
Yandere Sister x Male reader
GOODBYE
I'm back
Yandere Boss x Male Reader
Yandere Mafia Boss x Male Reader
Yandere Rich Girl x Male Reader
Yandere Bully x Male Reader
Yandere Rejecting Girl x Rejected Male Reader
Yandere Reverse Trap x Male Reader
Yandere Best Friend x Male Reader
Yandere Cheating Witch Girlfriend x Dead Male Reader
Yandere Mikasa x Male Reader
Yandere Cheating Wife x Dying Male Reader
Yandere Fem! Rimuru x Male Reader
Yandere Customer x Prostitute Male Reader (๐Ÿ‹)
Yandere Futa Student council president x Trap Male Reader (๐Ÿ‹)
Yandere Cheating Abusive girlfriend x Male Reader
Yandere Cheating Mother x Male Reader
Yandere Popular girl x Male Reader
Y/N's Ending Story

Yandere ex-girlfriend x Male reader x yandere ex-girlfriend's sister

12K 68 50
By Park_Maestro

Your ex-girlfriend is the girl with black hair her sister is the white haired.

You were a High-schooler and in the baseball club and you're in a happy relationship with your girlfriend Ashley.

You thought this relationship would go on. But then suddenly she called you out to meet and she broke-up with you.

You were confused and didn't know why she broke-up with you. Then you found out that she was actually cheating on you when you guys where still in a relationship. She was secretly having s*ex with your coach in the baseball club.

After you found out you became depressed and you didn't went to school since then.

You were in your house laying on the coach watching television and doing nothing. Then suddenly your doorbell rang you were surprised that someone's here. You never got any visitors before so you were genuinely confused on who it was.

You slowly opened the door a little and poked your head out. You saw a beautiful girl with white hair with crimson red eyes.

(Y/N): Hello who might you be?

???: Uhm-uh hello there Y/N I'm Kath from school I'm just wandering why your not coming to school anymore?

(Y/N): Yeah i just don't feel like anymore.

Kath: Look i just want to see what's happening with you ok. Can i come in so we can talk?

Y/N nodded and opened the door and let Kath into his house. Kath sat down on the couch while Y/N made tea.

While Y/N was making tea Kath observed the state of Y/N's house and it was awful. It was littered by trash everywhere and food plates unmoved in the living room.

After a few minutes Y/N came back with the teas.

(Y/N): Sorry about the state of my house I'm just going through something.

Kath: Yeah how can you live like these. What happened to you Y/N.

(Y/N): Nothing. Just had some downs in my life.

Kath: No it's not just nothing. Come here lets talk about it I'll help you with it.

After Kath said that you sat beside her and talk about what happened. How your girlfriend broke-up with you and how you found out she was actually cheating on you. While saying that you were crying rivers of tears while kath was hugging you. After telling your story you fell asleep and Kath put you in her lap. Actually Kath always had a crush on you since first-year. (their second-year now) and Kath backed away when she found out you were dating. But kath didn't know that you were actually dating her sister.

Kath's mind: Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Y/N is sleeping on my lap this is a dream come true. I fell sorry for Y/N he's so heartbroken. Don't worry Y/N I'll fill the hole that slut of a girlfriend left on you. Y/N i love you.

After that day Kath would come to your house to hang out and overtime you started to have feelings for her and one day.

(Y/N): Kath! You were there in my lowest point of life and i thank you for that. And lately I can't stop this feeling inside. You made me feel love again. So Kath would you like to go out with me.

Kath: *gasp* oh my God of course I'll go out with you. I always had a crush on you Y/N when we were first years.

After that the two of you would date each other.

Next day

???: You seem to be overjoyed today what happened?

Kath: It's nothing Sis.

Ashely: Oh come on you got to tell me. Is it a boy?

Kath: Fine. Yeah my crush just accepted my feelings and we're going out together.

Ashley: That's my girl! Oi i better meet this guy.

Kath: Yeah he said he'd stop by tonight.

Ashely: Oh I'm excited to see my sister's boyfriend.

Kath: Oh would you look at the time. Bye sis I'm going shopping.

Ashely: Yeah be safe out there.

After Kath left Ashely broke down and cried.

Ashley's Pov

"Why, why does it hurts. Why do i keep thinking of Y/N. I already have the coach he gives me love right?"
Then Ashley realized something.
"it's not. coach's just giving me pleasure not love. Was it worth it? To trade love for pleasure. If it is the why, why does it hurts so much I'm missing a major part in me." Then she realized the missing pieces was Y/N all along she broke down even more. "How could i be so dumb. I broke he's heart he loved me and i broke he's heart." The something inside Ashley snapped. "I want him, I need him, I'll get him not matter what. I'll rebuild our love and no one's gonna get in my way."

Then a maniacal laugh was heard throughout the house.

3rd Person POV

It was 6 in the evening you were walking down the streets and going to kath's house. Then when you got there you rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.

The door opened and Kath wasn't the one that opened it was you ex-girlfriend Ashley. The two looked at each other awkwardly.

Ashely: Uhm Y/N? What are you doing here?

Then Kath appeared behind Ashley

Kath: Oh you guys already know each other? How?

(Y/N): Uhm Kath this is my ex-girlfriend.

Kath: Ex-girlfriend! Sis i need to talk to you privately. Y/N come in sit on the coach I'll just talk to my sister for a bit.

Kath dragged Ashley towards her room while you came in and sat on the couch.

On the room

Kath: Hey! You didn't said to me you went out with Y/N!

Ashley: Why! Why do you care!

Kath: Why do i care!? I care because Y/N is my boyfriend and your the one that cheated on him and broke his heart.

Ashley: So what! I still loved him but you took him i was gonna go back to him!

Kath: Oh boo hoo! If you loved him then why'd you cheated on him huh. You fucking Slut of a sister. But i must thank you because of you i get to have Y/N All... For... Myself...

Ashley: What the fuck did you say!

Kath: *sigh* Let's stop this and calm ourself. I'll be a good sister and make a deal with you. I'll share Y/N with you and we'll both love him. The only thing i ask is that you won't hurt him again.

Ashley: Really?

Kath: Yes really. And i need another pair of hands to kill those bitches that tried to steal Y/N from us right.

Ashley: Yeah.

But then suddenly they heard footsteps going away from them. They went outside to see that your wasn't there anymore.

Kath: Shit he was listening to our conversation he's running away from us.

Ashley: Then let's go we got to catch our love before we never see him again right.

Kath: right.

Then the two siblings went took a cab and quickly went to your place.

Your POV

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. What were they talking about sharing me with each other. And they also said they're gonna kill people. I need to get out of here i need to go home. No i need to pack my thing and leave this city i only have a little amount of time before they got here."

I quickly packed my bag and was about to go out of my house when suddenly. The door burst opened i stumbled and fell onto my butt. Then i saw them the two of them they had blood all over their clothes. Then i passed out due to shock and because i was scared.

3rd person POV

Kath: Guess our little Y/N passed out.

Ashley: Yeah he almost got away. We almost lost him because that fucking driver tried kidnapping us.

Kath: Yeah glad we brought knives with us.

Ashley: hey i got to run I'm taking care of business.

Kath: Yeah I'll take him to our basement. He might make another escape attempt.

Ashley: Right!

The two split up and Kath took you back to their house and basement where you were bound and tied.

Five hours later

You woke up and saw that your not in your house anymore. You started to panic and look around for a way to get out. Then a voice in the shadows echoed.

???: It's no use Y/N your stuck here like me.

Then from the one window the moonlight shined. It showed that the voice came from Chester one of your friends in school (Chester is a girl)

(Y/N): C-chester why are you here?

Chester: I don't know. Last thing i knew i collapsed in my house.

Just then the two siblings opened the door and walked in.

Kath: I see your both awake.

Chester: You two! Why am i here!

Ashley: Chester right well *Hovers a knife over her eye* on july 27th, from 3 o'clock, 46 minutes, and 32 seconds to 56 seconds. In those 24 seconds, like a fucking bitch in heat you laid your lustful eyes on our Y/N. Am i right? (Anyone know the reference?)

Kath: Lying is not allowed *take a knife and slice all Chester's finger*

Chester squirmed while you were just watching her in pain.

Ashley: we're the only two who can love Y/N no one else. Yet you fell in love, choose to love. So, why did you commit such a sin? The reason is that you have eyes. Allow me to remove them for you.

And just like that Ashley plunged her knife in both Chester's eyes killing her.

Kath: Now be a good boy Y/N and you wont see any of your friends dead ok.

Then the two siblings took of their clothes and raped you until they both got pregnant with you child. You didn't obey them so you watched innocent people die infront of you. And half of the blame is with you.

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 18.6K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} This is part 3, 1 and 2 are pretty good too Obviously โš ๏ธTrigger Warningsโš ๏ธ Read at your own di...
2.1K 48 3
"Oh y/n did you know I used to be god's favorite but now he won't listen to my prayers anymore.He let me fall, im no longer in heaven but it was wort...
65.3K 1.7K 41
Discontinued. "If only I knew what would happen, I would've stop my past self..." Y/n told to herself... in a nervous tone. "Y/n-chan~ why are you ru...
79.9K 3.8K 41
"Do you...love me too?" โ™กโ™ก Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...