Hate it or love it - Central...

By mrsscaesar

HIOLV when Cench meets Alia in a party organised by his friend, he can't stop looking at her, Cench knows th... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

8

7.5K 111 8
By mrsscaesar

CENTRAL CEE

@centralcee

liked by wavyute, thekidkaroi and 34,567 more

centralcee could shoulder OUT NOW 🎳

tap to view comments

clint419 my brudda🔝
arrdee 🐐🐐🐐
user 😍
6kenza da best
lildurk 💯
user2 best uk rapper
champagnepapi genius
ash.kaash baby😍

tap to load more comments

This week I've been bare busy with all dat mixtape stuff. But I'm finally done with all and now I can go back to the real stuff.

"yo Cench, we going to Clint's yard, are you coming? I nod while typing something on my phone. "I'll see you lot there, I'm tryna do sum quick" I say and he nods closing the door at his backs.

I see the new message that just come in:

ALIA👸🏽

>your lots of talks man

come to my yard and we'll see <

>im not coming anywhere, go away

come to celebrate the realease of ma new hit <

>are you making a party or sum?

nah, just you and mans innit<

>nah I'll pass

coward<

>stfu im not a coward

come then<

>no

ok, I'll come to your house then <
drop yo loc<

>nah

ok I'll ask Clint<

>he doesn't knows where my house is lol

I'll ask Klaudia or Dave then <

>don't

why<

>I don't want to see you

i bet you do <

>i don't
>anyways I gotta go

I'm coming tho<

>no

Shaking my head turn off my phone putting it on my pocket and making my way to Clint's house.
By the time I get there I can already smell the tons of weed. I knock the door when I hear Clint's voice.

"who's it?

"open the door man" I say kissing my teeth.

"Oh someone didn't take a nap today" Clint says laughing. "what you sayin' man, you good? He asks and I nod getting inside.

ALIA FERRARI

I press the button to start and immediately my face shows up in the live.

"Hi guys, I have like twenty minutes before I start the photoshoot, so ask me some questions"

• what are you working on?

"I can't tell you guys right now, but I promise that you will love it"

• are you dating @pyr3xliving ?

"what, you guys" I say shaking my head pretending disapproval. "I'm not dating anyone so stop with the assumptions"

• what is going on between you and @centralcee ?

I see the question but I decided to ignore it, because I'm sure that right now there's a lot of people screen recording this and I don't want any misunderstandings.

@centralcee joined

"Guys, ask few more questions before I go"

centralcee u pretty af

My faces turns red when I see Cench's comment. I immediately end the live. There's a hundred porcent of chance that people saw it, but I'm too upset to care about that right now.

"what happened why did you ended the live, you still have ten minutes left" my hairdresser asks.

" I have to make a quick call, can you give me five minutes plis? I ask trying to be more calm as possible and she nods closing the door of my cabinet.

"Yoo" I hear from the other line and my desire of killing him increses more.

"what the hell are you doing?

"what you mean? He asks innocently.

"stop playing games cench, I don't want my name on any gossip pages"

"I just said the truth innit, you're pretty af" he says and I remain quiet. "let man see you b, drop yo location and I'll come get you"

"I don't want to see you, piss off"

"I don't care, I want to see you, drop your location" he says and without waiting for my answer he hangs up, leaves me with the words on my mouth. But in any way I send him the location.

CENCH😶‍🌫️

> 📌location
> pick me up in two hours

hey beautiful people!
hope you liked it! don't forget to comment, vote and follow for more updates 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 1.5K 34
𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
75.3K 857 30
ᴠᴏɪᴅ ♡ 'ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʙʏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ɪ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜꜱʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʙ...
251K 5K 60
"please just give me one more chance" "umm... you got the wrong number" in which paulina receives a text from an unknown number, only for it to be ce...
184K 3.6K 23
Oakley known as Central Cee gets a random girl pregnant and interrupts her life along with his. The start.