My baseball boy and Boxer boy.

By fuckthesecunts

You and Jaden. You both had a down low relationship. But Bianca one of Jadens ex ruined it all. You and Javon... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4

chapter 5

70 0 0
By fuckthesecunts

Jaden's pov
-----------

I gave y/n a hug and a kiss before I left. I took the painting or drawing that she made for daelo with me. I got home.

Wanna: " hey Jaden cookie was looking for u again."

Jaden:" Alright thanks for telling me Wanna. But uhm where's daelo?"

Wanna:"Oh in his room why?"

Jaden:" Cause Y/n made this for him"

I showed him the little canvas she made for him.

Wanna: " Oh she made me 3 cause I bugged her some much that I wanted one 😏 let's just say me annoying her worked.

Jaden:" Ur pretty annoying so I can see why she gave in to making u 3."

Wanna:" Hey take that back I am not annoying."

Jaden:" Eh I'll think about it. later wanna"

I walked upstairs to Daelos room.

Jaden:" Daelo? kiddo??"

daelo:" Oh hi Jaden what's up?"

Jaden:" Here y/n made it for u."

Daelo:" OMG. can u tell her thank u for me and tell her I said it's perfect!"

Jaden:"Yeah ofc bud." " Alright well I gotta go find cookie brb."

daelo: " okayyy byeee"

I walked over to Jayla's room and I knocked twice still no answer. after abt 5 mins I knocked again.

Jaden:" Jayla!!"

Jayla:" finally ur here!"

Jaden:" Wait What I've been at ur door for like 5 mins wtf."

Jayla:" Yeah yeah whatever come here."

Jaden:" Uhm okay what's up?"

Jayla:" So are u and Y/n a thing orrr????"

Jaden:" uhm yeah ig why?"

Jayla:" Oh bcuz I swear I heard her call wanna Babe and stuff when she was over and I passed by his door and they kissed I swear I saw it!!"

Jaden:" When?"

Jayla:" before she left they were in his room"

Jaden:" WANNA!! GET UR ASS OVER HERE!"

Wanna:" why are u yelling?"

Jaden:"Did u kiss y/n today before she left?"

Wanna:" No why? Y/n wasn't in my room at all today besides when I apologized to her but that was this morning. the only girl that was in my room today was Jazmin

Jaden:" What the fuck Jayla. Were u trying to start sum shit between me and Y/n?"

Jayla:"uhm are we ignoring that wanna has a gf?"

Wanna:" Never said she's my gf and don't try to change the subject"

Jaden:" Rlly jayla I'm finally happy after Bianca and Ava I have a gf that i know will actually try in our relationship" " And now ur trying to ruin our relationship?" " Why? Just why?"

Jayla:" Because I js don't think u guys are gonna make it as a couple maybe as friends but not dating. i mean cmon you said it ur self that she smiled and talked to wanna in a way she never did with you."

Jaden:" Did you really have to bring that up? You what just leave me alone"
....

Wanna's pov
------------

"Damn Jayla u rlly went that far js cause u didn't want them to date that's fucked up."

' Javon shut It you would've done the same.' Bitch no the fuck I wouldn't 😒.

' Jayla I really wouldn't cause it's his choice on who he wants to be with not ours.' She sighed and rolled her eyes at me. I got up and left.

MESSAGES
------

Y/n 💫

Wanna: Y/n
Wanna: bitch answer tf
[delivered]
....
[seen]

y/n:What wanna??

Wanna:Jayla tried starting shit to make u and Jay break up

y/n:wtf thanks for telling me

wanna: yea np

Ngl I didn't think Jayla would be the one to pull something like this. I decided I've had a long day as it is so I got comfortable and went to bed.

[next day]

Y/n's pov
-----

It was around 8 am when I got up and showered I got ready by straighting my hair doing the 'clean girl' makeup and threw on a t-shirt,zip up jacket and leggings since I was staying home I didn't have shoes on.

I made some tiktoks specifically one to  collide (ft. Tyga) by Justine sky.

after making sum tiktoks I went downstairs and saw my mom.

' hi momma!' I think I might've scared her 'shit y/n u fucking scared me' I laughed a bit she handed me my plate with bacon,pancakes,hash browns ' thanks mom' ' yeah ofc go sit' I sat down and waited for my mom

' What do u wanna watch?' 'mm Idk how abt Grey's Anatomy?' ' alright'
we ate and cleaned while watching Grey's after cleaning up a bit we sat at the couch

The door bell rung I got up to see who it was and it was my Tia (aunt) and Ava ' oh my god' is all I said then I closed the door I've never liked my tia Mia she's js so problematic that's were ava got it from.

' Who was it?' my mom asked ' it's ur sister' my mom groaned she hated her to ' KIRA YOUR GOING TO LET YOUR DAUGHTER CLOSE THE DOOR IN FACE?'

omfg this bitch. ' Matter of fact yes GO AWAY' they started knocking on the door repeatedly. I got up and opened the door ' Thank-' I cut her off ' Can you please shut the fuck up'  my mom walked over

'

Get the hell off of my property before I get a restraining order on you crazy bitches.' me and my mom stood at the door they both tried walking in but me and my mom blocked them

' What the hell do you not understand about staying off of my property?!' my mom claimed ' Oh we both know you fucked yourself into owning this house' My tia rolled her eyes

' Mia you can say whatever you want but at least I have my own home. Unlike you and your cheated husband.' ' My husband is not a cheater.' She looked like she saw a ghost 😭

' Yeah I think your neighbor gets more of him then you do now go away you witch.' my mom slammed the door.

'Damn momma I didn't know you had that in you ' I laughed she smiled at me ' Now I know where I get it from '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
273K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
209K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...