Finders Keepers

Per xHiddenxo

One of many . All stories that I post belongs to me , Straight out of my imagination. Haha Enjoy and show so... Més

part 1
intro of the idiots
Part 2
introduction of ROSÉ'S BITCHES
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
introduction of the siblings
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
heads up
heads up 2
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
heads up 3
hii
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
to my awesome readers!
chapter 68
chapter 68 pt 2
chapter 69 JIHYO
chapter 70 MOONBYUL
chapter 71 JISOO
chapter 72 BTSxGOT7
Chapter 73 JOY
chapter 74 Dahyun x Chaeyoung
chapter 75 Lisa x Seulgi
chapter 76 Backstage
chapter 77 THETALK
chapter 78 THE TALK 2
chapter 79 THE TALK 3
chapter 80
chapter 81
I'm sorry
you ready ?
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 100 (2)
chapter 100 (3)

chapter 89

91 7 0
Per xHiddenxo

VIP ENTRANCE

"Bonjourrrrr .. did anyone order pizza with extra cheeeeese" Dahyun's voice echoes..  making the first entrance

DAYHUN

-The Idiots Fanclub originally gave her this name and then the rest of the University also went along with it.
-They call her ;
- "THE HEARTTHROB"
And the reason behind that name is .. she makes hearts and OTHER things throb.. haha .
She's everyone crush to make it more clear .
She likes the attention BUT her heart belongs to one girl and one girl only. 

She is the idiot's - HEARTTHROB..

Wearing a black dress which shows off her sexy back..
She looks breathtaking .

"Why are you always extra hyper in the night time...-  ohhh wait! .. - Your Pale ass is a vampire" Joy's voice echoes behind Dahyun, making the second entrance.

JOY

-The Idiots Fanclub originally gave her this name and then the rest of the University also went along with it.
-They call her ;
- "THE GODDESS"
Why?? Because she's sexy as hell and She knows it .. and let me add her being feisty as hell too..
She talk the talk but her bite is much more deadly..

She is the idiot's - GODDESS

She's wearing a sexy little black dress too.. showing her long legs..
Just imagine it ...readers haha

"Geez Park , walk faster!!! , people are staring at my breast!!" Jisoo raises ..she's walking behind Joy.
-Entering Third

JISOO

-The Idiots Fanclub originally gave her this name and then the rest of the University also went along with it.
-They call her ;
- "THE IT GIRL"
Well other than being a crackhead .. Jisoo is known as Korea's Visual and if you don't believe me .. Google it .. haha
-Kim Jisoo .. is equipped with Beauty,Intelligence and a BANGING PERSONALITY.. hehe ..
It's true .. she's got Beauty,brains and she's got one amazing personally and it's really rare to find human beings with all those qualities.
So.. - that's why.. she .. is ..

The idiots - IT GIRL

Dressed in a sexy black dress.. she's a beauty.

"What breast ?? You are being a delusional little chicken again Jisooyaa" Seulgi's voice trails behind Jisoo.
Entering fourth.

SEULGI

-The Idiots Fanclub originally gave her this name and then the rest of the University also went along with it.
-They call her ;
- "THE ACE CARD"
In other words .. Jack of all trades but THE ACE CARD sounds better.
And she's been given that name because.. Seulgi can do anything she puts her mind to and she aces it.. and everyone has seen her in REDVELVET.. come on......???
Moving on - she's talented and smart.. you've all witnessed her in class giving her lecturers a headache with her smart mouth..

She is truly the idiots - ACE CARD
Black dress.. looking ravishing as ever haha
Seulgi really has the sexiest legs.. along with Jeongyeon.

"I wish mine were a little bigger" Lisa mumbles those words to herself in a low tone.. walking behind Seulgi. Entering fifth

LISA

-The Idiots Fanclub originally gave her this name and then the rest of the University also went along with it.
-They call her ;
- "THE CHARMER"
Why?? Well it's obvious.. she's a charmer.. haha .. some girls in the idiots fanclub call her CHARMANDOBAN and we are not sure if Lalisa Manoban likes the name or not.. she's neutral about this whole naming situation and she should be because her GIRLFRIEND will have her head if she sees CHARMANDOBAN showing the slightest reaction to the "petname".
You better behave Lalisa..

Charismatic with a goofy but great personality  is ...

- The idiot's - "CHARMER"

She too is dressed in a sexy and revealing black dress.. 

Picture it .. please..lol

"Hahaha I heard that Bangs and - ..you should keep on wishing MonkeyBrains.. you are basically the definition of NO-TITS-ZONE" Jeongyeon raises.. laughing at Lisa's words   .. she's trailing behind the flat chested Thai , Entering sixth

JEONGYEON

-The Idiots Fanclub originally gave her this name and then the rest of the University also went along with it.
-They call her ;
- "THE JOKER"
Oh come on.. It's so obvious.. Jeongyeon is a all-round prankster.. just look at her teasing Lisa.. haha and .. don't forget the days when she was motivating the IDIOTS fanclub to try harder .. and Look at her right now.. she's one of THE IDIOT'S ..

She's still being and will always BE .. -

-The idiot's- "JOKER"

Also in a sexy black dress..
I couldn't find a really breathtaking one .. I'm sure there's many but you all know what to do... imagine ..haha ..
Jeongyeon is really beautiful.

"Lisa , just give me the word.. I'll slit BIGBIRD'S(Jeongyeon) throat right here,right now!" Mina raises .. behind Jeongyeon..
Jeongyeon gulps immediately because she knows that Mina Myoi is a dangerous little Penguin.
Mina Entering 7th

MINA

-The Idiots Fanclub originally gave her this name and then the rest of the University also went along with it.
-They call her ;
- "THE SILENCER"
and seriously.. it's obvious too.. haha
BUT - MAINLY because she doesn't speak much but her actions speaks volumes..
The idiots fanclub gave her the name ..sure  but they are scared of Mina.. very ..very.. scared..
The moment they see Mina with the idiots.. they(idiot's fanclub) scatter away.. and they do it silently without a trace because.. If they don't.. Mina will definitely.. do it for them.. 
SILENCE their whole existence .. if that makes sense ..hahaha.

So yeah,
Mina is the idiot's  - "SILENCER"

My first name for Mina was.. THE AURA ..
Her whole energy screams  "don't fuck with me .. I'll cut you up" haha -but .. she'll always be a cute little Penguin..

"Babe.. is it weird that your violent side turns me on.." Chaeyoung raises .. her hand finding Mina's .. Mina sets her eyes on Chaeyoung.. she doesn't respond (she's the SILENCER obviously ) .. moving on.. uh .. Mina doesn't respond but smiles.. she gives Chaeyoung's hand a squeeze leaving the little Cub in a blushing mess.. awww ..
ENTERING 8TH

CHAEYOUNG

-The Idiots Fanclub originally gave her this name and then the rest of the University also went along with it.
-They call her ;
- "THE ARTIST"
She's equipped with a colorful mind and a skillful tongue.. Mina can vouch for that .. haha ..
Well .. Chaeyoung is an artist by heart and by talent.. but when you really look closely .. her vibe screams .. POTHEAD..
I'm kidding .. haha ..
Okay honestly speaking.. little Cub is good with her hands And she has a creative mindset , creative way of thinking.. a colorful mind in other words..

And that makes her the idiots - "ARTIST"

There's more things obviously..

MINA AND CHAEYOUNG
Dressed in white.
And they both look beautiful.

..

Rosé and Yeri are part of the idiots too.. and they have been given names by the Idiots Fanclub too.. and let me tell you.. the fanclub hates their guts haha.. and you should know why..

ROSÉ

NAME GIVEN : "THE SLASHER"
Why??
Well because.. Rosé will cut a bitch that tries their luck with her girlfriend(Jisoo)..
And also because other than her being a PUSSYBLOCK for the fanclub girls.. she is also SLASH( / ) Jisoo's girlfriend ..
So... - Rose's name given by the idiot's fanclub has a double meaning..
Smart.. really smart..
Pussyblock/Jisoo's girlfriend,
AND because of her actions SHE IS ;

The idiots - "SLASHER"

YERI

NAME GIVEN : "THE MIXER"

it's obvious right??
No??

Okay.. Yeri .. is .. all over..
If she's not with Seulgi .. she'll be seen with either Joy,Lisa,Jisoo and Dayhun and on separate occasions.. individually.. haha ..
It's like she's guarding the idiots from THE FANCLUB.. and thats why .. they call her "THE MIXER"
Yeri is easy going but .. jealous as fuccck.. haha .. she should be .. Seulgi is a catch ..
Yeri is beautiful too .. extremely.
I guess the Fanclub can't come to terms with why Yeri is always around one of them .. and it's so fucking obvious..
The idiots are bestfriends.. consider eachother as family.. and them being constantly around eachother is normal..
The fanclub are hard-core jealous humans.. seriously .. with anger issues.. haha .. but they are really creative with the names given..

Well done to the idiots fanclub..

Interesting.. shit.. ahead .... haha

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.7K 44
You have me to lean on...... L.M ___________ Why did you left me?...... I.B
1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
20.4K 536 27
LOVE YOU DADA/APPA/DAD. LOVE YOU MOM/MOMMY/UMMA. I WANT BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER. I HATE YOU! (run away) I WANT MY APPA. (SHOUT) WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR Y...
233K 4.1K 40
G!P ⚠️